Chapter 21 : (RUN AWAY)

Summer Breeze

 

Yoona can't stop crying when she got at the cafe.

               Yoona    :     yah..(sob) why are you crying, is it because of what you saw? huh are you jealous of her..your such a fool IM YOONA!

She said to herself., she just stayed their all day. While the girls keeps on worring about her..

                 Taeyeon  :    is Yoona still there?  

                Hyoyeon   :  yes.. just let her..poor girl..

                 Tiffany     :   i guest its kinda my fault..i talk to her about Siwon.. and let him a chance and now this..(sad face)

                 Taeyeon  :   don't worry it's not your fault you only did what you thought was right.

 The girls just go with their daily routine..

                Minwoo   :   why is everyone so down..(looking at everyone)

                Donghyun  :   well Yoona noona is kinda brokenhearted..(whispered the last word)

 Minwoo just look at the other guys and they just nodded..Then as always the Sungmin, Yonghwa and Jaejoong came..

                 Sungmin   :   ohh..why the gloomy face..(touch Sunnys face)

                 Hyoyeon    :    well..all thanks to your friend..

                 Jaejoong   :  (look at the girls) ohh.where is Yonna?

                    Yuri         :   she's inside that door (pointing the door where Yoona is) she's been there the whole day..

                 Sungmin   :   what? the whole day?(shock)

                 Sooyoung    :   yes.. thanks to your friend Siwon i never seen her like this ever since that day..

The girls suddenly become silent as they remember that day that Yoona cried all day because her unnie died..the boys just look at them curiously..

                  Yonghwa   :   since that day? what you mean?

                  Tiffany  :   Yoona's Unnie died because of a guy...she saw what become of her unnie when her boyfriend left her..she was hospitalized and then..

 Everyone is silent..Then Sungmin called the Suju and they immediately came at the shop..Siwon is not with them and Leeteuk called him.

                 Leeteuk    :    Yoboseyo..Siwon-ah

                  Siwon      :  ohh.. hyung..wae-yo?

                 Leeteuk    :    yah come here at LA GARDEN...its an emergency..pali!

Then Leeteuk hang up..then moments later Siwon came..

                  Siwon    :    hyung! what's the emergency?

                Jessica   :   You want to know what's the emergency..it's Yoona she's been crying her eye out in there the whole day.

Then Jessica point at the door. Siwon froze on what he heard.

                 Siwon's thought:  "she's crying??" it felt like his heart drop he can't imagine Yoona crying and he won't let her..

                 Jessica   :    and it's all your fault! (glare)

                  Shindong  :  yah CHOI SIWON what have you done this time?

                 Siwon    :  huh? nothing..

                 Seohyun  :  nothing? we saw you at the cafe with the girl..then Unnie suddenly run and cried..

                 Siwon    :   at the cafe?? oww Victoria? she's my cousin..(explaining)

Everyone eyes widen and silent..

                 Kyuhyun   :   oww are you with Victoria today?(siwon nodded)

                 Yesung    :   oww now i know whats going on..Its just a misunderstanding..

                 Sunny     :   you mean..

                 Siwon   :   yes..i don't have a girlfriend..

        Eunhyuk and Shindong  :   he's inlove with Yoona!!

                 Taeyeon   :   oww we know...(smile)

Jessica went to the room where Yoona is, she knock and knock but no one answer..everyone is alarmed on what was happening then Tiffany  get the keys and opened the door.. when the door opened..the room was empty..then they saw the back door opened..

                  Hyoyeon    :   oww no where could she have gone...Yoona..

                  Tiffany    :   come on guys lets spilt up...maybe she's not that far..

Then everyone went out to look for Yoona..Siwon going crazy looking for her..

                 Siwon 's thought   :   "yah Yoona..where are you..please be ok..God i won't forgive myself if anything happens to her"

Then he saw her..setting at the park bench..crying...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsV_etdTyMB9elf5wamJR                  

(where Yoona is setting)

 

Siwon walk slow towards here and stand in front of her, when she left her head.. it breaks her heart to see her face.. tears falling from her eyes..he can't bear to watch her and then he kneeled and hug her tightly..then she cried again..his hug became tighter and  he keeps saying this,

             Siwon  :  i'm sorry please don't cry...please..please..(almost begging)

But Yoona keep on crying..the only way that Siwon know for her to stop is..he loosen his tight then faced her., cupped her face in his hand and KISS her..

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

sorry for the errors guys..

and thanks for reading! ^-^