CHAPTER 95: BRIDGE OF UNKNOWN

Summer Breeze

 

Sunny, Seohyun and Yuri  went to the studio to check if the wedding gowns are ready.

SUNNY:                                      hi!

REINE:                                         ow, hello,

SEOYOUNG;                             were here to check on the gowns.

KIM:                                             ow, ok, were not even the half on it..

YURI:                                           it’s ok, and we came here to add something.

REINE:                                         huh? what is it?

SUNNY:                                      could you start making for Sooyoung and Hyoyeon too.

Kim and Reine look at each other.

KIM:                                             don’t tell me they’re engaged too?

The girls could only smile in response.

REINE:                                         ok, let’s go upstairs.

On their way up they walk to Leo.

KIM:                                             hey, why are you In a hurry?

LEO:                                             adjusshi called for me, later girls..

When they got in the room the mannequins were the dresses are being pinned on were there at the other side.

SUNNY:                                      wow, it’s just been a month since we ask from you guys, but you done a lot.

KATE:                                           well, we have the time in the world, and besides it’s fun making them.

YURI:                                           ow, that dress is almost finished.

MARVIN:                                   well, kinda but in time your dresses will be done too.

SEOHYUN:                                 ow? really? Ahmm we dont have much to do right now, is it ok if we help out here?

JANET:                                        that will be great.

Then Janice and Sheena came in with more materials.

JANICE:                                       oh?!hi!

YURI:                                           hello! Need help on those?

Yuri came closer to help.

SHEENA:                                     what brings you here? (putting the materials on the table)

KAT:                                             they’re to tell us better work on the gowns now.

SHEENA:                                     what?! You mean all of you are now engaged?

SUNNY:                                      well sort of, Taeyeon and Yoona were the only ones left to wait.

SEOHYUN:                                 we thought it won’t take long for them to wear wedding gown.

JOY:                                              I bet they will.

CAMILLE:                                   so, come on let’s start the work and less talk so we could do lots of work.

Everyone agreed to Camille and they start making the dresses. Mean while at the girls house.

TAEYEON:                                  hey guys help me clean the café,

SOOYOUNG:                            ok, wait up!

The girls started cleaning the café.

HYOYEON:                                 hey Taeyeon when are you planning to open up again?

TAEYEON:                                  I don’t know, I was thinking having this whole café to be renovated.

TIFFANY:                                    (cleaning the glasses) why did you think of that?

TAEYEON:                                  (continue what she was doing) well this remain as a café, I just want to give a new look to it.

JESSICA:                                     ow, I thought our going with other business.

TAEYEON:                                  what makes you think that? This café’s has a lot of memories to us.

SOOYOUNG:                            yeah, it has.. this place is where our  love lives started.

The girls all smiled at her, remembering the things that happen in the café.

YOONA:                                      right, remember when Yonghwa first saw Seohyun and pinned a rose on her hair?

HYOYEON:                                 ow, yes! And when Jaejoong first get here and took some photos in the garden,

TAEYEON:                                  yeah!i remember that and they made a scene their two.

TIFFANY:                                    don’t forget the aegyo couple..

JESSICA:                                     right! Then Sooyoung and Changmin..

SOOYOUNG:                            and what would that be..

JESSICA:                                     your kiss! (smile)

The girls all smiled on that.

SOOYOUNG:                            ow  yeah? how about the cat and dog fight of Jess and Donghae? Who would ever forget that! (laugh)

TAEYEON:                                  yeah! That was really funny, and the funny part too when Tiffany throws tantrums when Hyun Joong didn’t say the thing she was wish to hear.

YOONA:                                      unnie, you were the first one who got engaged that time, in front of the café.

TIFFANY:                                    yah, I was and then Yonghwa came back that time too..

HYOYEON:                                 we sure had funny memories in the past,

JESSICA:                                     yeah, and reminiscing it, I couldn’t help but smile..

SOOYOUNG:                            yeah,  me either.

They were busy chatting and chatting when the door opens.

WOOYOUNG:                          I would like to ask for Taeyeon to assist me with my order please.

TAEYEON:                                  hey, sorry sir but were closed today..(smile)

Wooyoung came closer to kiss her forehead. The girls made a teasing sound.

WOOYOUNG:                          girls would you mind if I steal her for a couple of minutes?

HYOYEON:                                 ow, sure (smile)

Then they went to the garden.

WOOYOUNG:                          wow, how I miss hanging out here. So when are you opening it up again?

TAEYEON:                                  I don’t know, I said to the girls I want a new look for the café, so I guess it could take a while.

WOOYOUNG:                          ow, is that so, well how about this?

TAEYEON:                                  huh? how about what?

Wooyoung kneeled in front of her holding a box of ring.

TAEYEON:                                  oh?!

WOOYOUNG:                          so? Will you? I know this is kind a fast for you but I just want..

TAEYEON:                                  yes! I will..

WOOYOUNG:                          bwo?!what?

Taeyeon kneeled down so they will be at eye level.

TAEYEON:                                  yes, I will (more softer)

Wooyoung smiled at her then the girls shouted from the veranda.

SOOYOUNG:                            whooo!!!!!!way to go!!

HYOYEON:                                 put the ring and Kiss her!!!!!

Taeyeon just glanced at them then back to Wooyoung, and then he put his ring to her finger and kisses her on her lips there at the garden. Everyone was so happy finally all of them are engaged, well not everyone Yoona was just smiling but deep inside her it hurt so much, to see her friends be with the man they love while her was on the bridge of unknown. She excuses herself from the group and went back to the house, there she took the album which compiled their memories, she was looking at them from page to page and her tears suddenly fall when she saw her photo with Siwon at the garden, that was one of Jaejoong’s stolen shot of them.