Chapter 55: (BET)

Summer Breeze

 

While Changmin and Sooyoung are inside they didn’t notice that Jessica locked the door.

Yuri  : hey, what are you doing?

Jessica : just making sure they won’t try to sneak out..hehe

Yuri   :  ow, right..hehe

The two girls went to their room, others are now is deep sleep. Seohyun who cried to sleep suddenly woke up, she went to the kitchen to get some water when she noticed some one is in the veranda, she took a peek of who was it and saw Kyuhyun and Yonghwa talking to each other.

Kyuhyun  :  so, what are you going to do? I mean se rejected your proposal.

Yonghwa  :  me?i guess i deserved that after all, but I won’t stop on pursuing her..

Kyuhyun : (looking at the star then looked to Yonghwa) so you still hold on to that ring?

Yonghwa  : (looking at the ring in the box on his hand) well.. I have this made for that reason..i designed it myself.

Kyuhyun  :  you designed it?! (shock)

Yonghwa  :  yes, one night in Japan, I dreamed of a ring and a girl, but the whole image is blur, and the only thing that was clear was the ring on her ring finger. I can’t take that image away from my mind, so I draw the design on a paper and kept it, I didn’t know that, that would be handy.

Kyuhyun  :  so this ring is from your dream?

 Yonghwa  :  seems like it..(smile)

Kyuhyun  : and your expecting  that girl is Seohyun?

Yonghwa  :  I can dream, can i? hehe

Kyuhyun  : but she’s already wearing something from you..

Seohyun heard what Kyuhyun said but not totally understood it because she’s a little far from them.

“I’m wearing something from him??But that? Or I just misheard it..”

Yonghwa  : I don’t know.

That time Hyoyeon went out to get some water too when she noticed Seohyun at the window.

Hyoyeon  :  Seohyun?? What are you doing there?

Seohyun  :  (suddenly turn) ah.. I’m just…ah…lo..looking at the star that’s all, how about you unnie, why are you up?

Hyoyeon  : I got thirsty so I’m going to get a glass of water..

Seohyun  :  ow, come on I’ll come with you.

Seohyun and Hyoyoen went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

Yonghwa  :  what if she finds out that the necklace is from me, I’m sure she’ll take that off.

Kyuhyun  :  let me tell you something., I gave her a bracelet, and you gave her a necklace, and she thought I’m the one who gave it to her., you know what, from that two things she thought I gave, she only wears the necklace that you gave.

Yonghwa  : (looked at Kyuhyun ) she’s ..only..wearing  the… necklace?

Kyuhyun  : (smile) yes, so that means, even she doesn’t know her own feelings, I guess it’d just hidden in her..so now that you’re here, that’s  your job., unleash her hidden feelings..

Yonghwa  :  (smile) what’s with the last line..hehe, well anyway thanks a lot.

Kyuhyun  :  for what?

Yonghwa  : for taking care of her..

Kyuhyun  :  It’s alright and beside she’s like a little sister to me now..so,goodluck..

Yonghwa  : thanks..

Kyuhyun  : I think we should get inside now..

Yonghwa  :  ow right..

The two of them went inside and straight to their room, mean while in the kitchen Seohyun’s mind is off to somewhere that Hyoyeon noticed it.

Hyoyeon  :  penny for your thoughts…

Seohyun  :  (looked at Hyoyeon) ow, it’s nothing..

Hyoyeon  :  I think it’s not. Are thinking about what happen earlier?

She’s talking about the proposal of Yonghwa.

Seohyun  :  ow, that.. I don’t know.

Hyoyeon  :  it’s alright if I were in your place I will be shock too, after 6 months..(looking at Seohyun)

Seohyun is quiet while Hyoyeon is pretending to drink water but looking at her.

Hyoyeon  :  hey Seohyun, we know that you’ve been through a lot since he left, (put down her glass of water and went to Seohyun) we were there, and believe me how I wish I could punch his face that time. But now, that his back I totally forgot that idea. You see when he proposed earlier I saw that he really made up his mind now.

Seohyun  :  it’s not him, it’s me, I think I’m not ready for this.

Hyoyeon  :  again Seohyun, I’m going to ask you AGAIN, do you still LOVE HIM?

Seohyun didn’t answer and looked at Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon  :  you think about it for a while, come on let’s go to bed.

Then the two went to their room, Seohyun was thinking about what Hyoyeon ask her, is she really ready for it again? is she ready to accept him again not as someone, but as her man? This questions are on Seohyun’s mind until she fell asleep, on the other hand Changmin and Sooyoung are still awkward on the other room.

Changmin  :  ahmm, I’ll just sleep it the couch ..

Sooyoung  ;  ahmm are you sure?

Changmin  :  yes, so you go to sleep now..

Sooyoung climb into the bed, Changmin  lay on the couch but his to tall to fit in the couch, Sooyoung saw that Changmin is uncomfortable sleeping at the couch.

Sooyoung  :  (low voice) oh? Is he ok sleeping like that? he’ll neck will hurt tomorrow.

She stay like that for 10 mins looking at Changmin.

Sooyoung  :  ow, his cute sleeping like that..(thought about what she said) oh? what was that?ahhh(hitting herself)Choi Sooyoung, are you saying you like him huh? After you turn down his confession..ahh..but still (looked at Changmin) he is really cute.

Sooyoung got up and went to Changmin,

Sooyoung  :  hey..(soft voice) Changmin-ah, come on sleep it the bed, you look uncomfortable there..

Changmin  open his eyes, Sooyoung got star struck. “ow, why would you have to be so cute”.

Changmin : It’s ok..i’m fine here.

Sooyoung : no you’re not, come on you can sleep in the bed, its huge..

Changmin thought about it for a while..

Sooyoung  :  don’t worry I won’t going to you, (smile) there will be a pillow in between.

Changmin got up and then into the bed, Sooyoung put a big pillow between them and went to bed, Changmin is hesitant when he climb into bed, but as soon as he lay on the bed he went to sleep. Morning came and everyone is up except for Sooyoung and Changmin.

Donghae :  where’s Changmin and Sooyoung?

Yesung  :  are they not up yet?

Hyun Joong  :  let them, maybe they’re still enjoing their punishment.

Tiffany  :  haha, and I’m the one who gave that..

Taeyeon  :  uh-huh and you’re really good at it.

Sungmin  : I wonder, did they sleep in one bed?

Sunny  :  ow, maybe but I doubt that, Sooyoung won’t let that happen.

Hyoyeon  :  right, bet on that..

Jaejoong  :  ow, really? Ok I’ll bet that they’re sleeping in one room.

Taeyeon  :  no they’re not..

Hyun Joong : why not let’s have a bet on that one.

Jessica  ;  a bet? This early?

Donghae : why not, that would be fun.

Yonghwa  : what will be the price?

Yoona  : let’s decided when we know who wins, ok?

Siwon  : that would be fun..

Yesung  : ok, raise your hand if they’re sleeping in one bed..(all the boys did and so as Tiffany)

Yuri  : hey! Tiffany  why did you raise your hand?

Tiffany  :  well, I was hoping that will happen.hehe

Yesung : and how about they’re not sleeping in one bed? (the girls raise their hands)

Sungmin  :  so now, it’s been decided lets go see who won the bet.

Then everyone went to where Sooyoung and Changmin are sleeping.

Yonghwa  :  ow? Why is this lock?

Yuri  : ow, we just make sure they didn’t sneak out..

Jessica unlock the door and then open it, everyone when “oh” went they saw Sooyoung and Changmin in bed without the pillow in between.

Everyone: Sooyoung!  Changmin! Congratulations!

The two of them woke up and they both went still when they saw their reflection in the mirror on the side. Sooyoung was sleeping on Changmin’s arm and her arm is on Changmin’s chest, they immediately get up on bed and turn their backs on each other, with red faces.

Kyuhyun  :  they’re sleeping in one bed!

Jaejoong  :  not only that, they’re hugging!whoa!

Hyun Joong  :  so it means we won the bet.

Sunny :  hey Sooyoung ah!

Sooyoung got up from bed and straight into the bathroom and closed the door.

Sooyoung : how the heck that, that happen, I know that there’s a pillow between us last night, how did it end up on the floor.

Sooyoung wash her face and then she remember how, the pillow ended up in the floor.

_________________________________________

FLASH BACK

Sooyoung was half asleep.

Sooyoung : ahh, why is it, it so crowed in here..

She noticed a pillow in the middle and she immediately throw it aside and turn to other side she notice another pillow and hugged it then went to sleep again.

The pillow was Changmin who cover himself with the white blanket.

END OF FLASH BACK

______________________________________

Sooyoung got up and went straight to the bathroom.

Sooyoung  : ahhh! Such an idiot!oh, eottokke..maybe I could pretend I didn’t know what happen..yes, that’s it..

While Sooyoung is having her little talk with herself. The others went back in the kitchen and Changmin was drag by Kyuhun and Yesung.

Yesung  : come on lover boy..

Kyuhyun  ;  so..what happen?

When they reach the kitchen the girls are all excited to interview Changmin .

Taeyeon  :  so how did you two ended in bed..

Yoona  ; not only that, Sooyoung is sleeping in your arms,

Seohyun :  unnies, one question at a time, look at him, he can’t answer all your question.

Siwon  :  poor guy, you been attack at your weakest point.. like me..

Yoona  :  hey!i did not took advantage on you, you’re the one who rip your polo open..

Siwon  ;  right and then you took advantage on me..

Sungmin  ;  hey, you had your moment, now it’s Changmin and Sooyoung’s.

Sunny  ;  so tell us, what happen..

Then Sooyoung came out that time. Everyone is griming and the two of them are just quiet.

Donghae  :  so since, we won the bet, I thinks it’s time for the price.

Hyun Joong  :  ow hey I got an idea. Guys come here.

The winning team went to the living room and talk about the price.

Jessica  :  ow, I don’t like this..

Then they went back to the kitchen..

Yesung  : it’s been decided, you two (pointing to Hyoyeon and Taeyeon) are going on a blind date.

Hyoyeon and Taeyeon:  BLIND DATE?!

Tiffany  : yes!

____________________________________________