Chapter 15: ( UNSURED FEELINGS)

Summer Breeze

Siwon and Yoona stare at each other for a few moments when Leeteuk ask.

               Leeteuk     :      i'm excuse me, mind if i ask, but are you somewhat lost?

             Sooyoung   :     No, thank you for asking , but our friend her just got separated with us..

                Yesung    :   hey hyung, ask them where is the path to the meadow here,

               Leeteuk    :    ahmm..do you happen to know which way to the meadow?

                Jessica   :    yes,, our friends are there..(Donghae cut her)

               Donghae  :  alright! do you mind showing us the way (then wink)

Jessica's eyebrow rise on what Donghae did and thought to herself

                Jessica's thought:   " ohh..cute but looks like a playboy, my most  hated kind of guy"

                Sooyoung   :   oww sure..this way just follow us..

Yoona composed herself..

                Yoona    :   ok, hurry and be careful there are spot that is slippery.

Then the boys followed the girls Donghae keep on turtoring Jessica with his sweet words but Jessica the well known Ice princess of  the group just ignore him.. Yoona step on something slippery and got out of balance when Siwon caught her..she landed perfectly on his arm..

                 Siwon  :   are you ok? (looking at her intently)

                 Yoona   :  ahhhh..ahmm yes. thank you (said shyly)

then Siwon help her stand the boys and the 2 girls just looked at them with a naughty smile. Then they reach the clearing or the meadow. When they got their Sungmin stand and approach them.

                 Sungmin  :   hey guys what are you doing here? i thought your going an a vacation?

                 Shindong   :   yes we are and were here already...(smile and look at the girls under the tree)

                 Eunhyuk     :    hmmm so this is why you backout..(naughty smile)

                 Kyuhun      :   Hyung.. i don't know you had this side of yours..are you like Donghae hyung now?

               Sungmin    ;  hey don't compare me to that playboy..

                Donghae   :   playboy? who me? no i'm not..(innosently)

Jessica rolled her eyes and the 3 girls went with the other. The Suju joined them and introduced themselves. Jessica and Sooyoung told them what happen and point at Siwon..

                 Siwon    :   mind if i ask, so you guys are the owners of the LA GARDEN? 

                  Sunny    :   were just the secondary owner.. a partner but the prime owner is Taeyeon.. 

So they continue chatting random thing and even tease the couples-to-be..Kyuhyun keeps looking at Seohyun..well he kinda had a crush-at -first sight on Seohyun..other girls noticed it too and just smiled

                  Hyoyeon  :   i'm smelling something interesting...how about you girls?

The girls just nodded except for Seohyun who looks curious..then they went off palying again Yoona is walking towards the flower field when Siwon caught up into her.

                  Siwon    :    hi , we haven't formally introduced, I'm Choi Siwon (extend his hand for a hand shake)

                   Yoona   :  Im Yoona.. (just look at Siwons hand)

                 Siwon     :    so you and your friends are staying for the weekends right..

                   Yoona   :   yeah we said that already earlier right?

                  Siwon    :  ahmm, do you mind if we invite you at our pension house for dinner?

                    Yoona  :  i'll ask my unnies..(then left Siwon and joined the girls palying in the meadow)

 Siwon just look at Yoona..

                   Siwon's thought:  " hmm, is she always like that? cold?or is it because she adapted her Jessica unnies cold attitude?"

Walking towards the girls.

                   Yoona's thought :  "  ahhh fool!why did i act that way..arrrg..hmm nothing to be guilty about i'm just protecting my heart i don't want to end up like my Unnie"

so she joined the other girls and forget that Siwon is just at the tree looking at her..others are chatting with the new comers and Kyuhyun is always at Seohyuns side everytime and Yonghwam is starting to get jealous but act cool..

Jaejoong is teaching Yuri to how to use the camera he is using..Others saw them and the teasing begun the two blush and Jaejoong backoff a little.Then laughter burst in the air. Sungmin and Sunny are playing with the bubbles.. the bubbles made a very dreamy atmosphere..when Yoona look at the tree were they their things Siwon is still looking at her.. so she turn her her back and act natural..

                    Siwon    :    hey Tiffany-sshi..can't we invite you guys for dinner later this evening?

                   Leeteuk  :  oww yes..could we?

                  Tiffany      ;    (look at taeyeon and Hyoyeon)  owww sure.. we'll bring some food too..

                  Yesung    :   Great.. ahhh i'm going to join them it looks fun..and i'm going to terrorize those lovers...heheheh

                  Leeteuk   :    owww i'm coming with you..come on girls lets join them..

                  Hyoyeon  :   sure..hahah lets tease them...Taeyeon  lets go..(drag Taeyeon)

                  Taeyeon   :  Tiffany aren't you coming? (she jsut shook her head)

Yoona noticed that Taeyeon and the others are joining them..then she look at the tree and saw Tiffany and Siwon setting together..talking.. she felt somehow jealous and sad.

                 Siwon    :   Tiffany-sshi, is Yoona always that cold?

                 Tiffany   :   Bwo? Yoona?cold? no she's not she's very friendly and a free espirited girl,,Jessica is the cold one in the group that's why we called her the ice princess..why did you ask?

                 Siwon   :   oww its just she's always cold to me whenever i ask her question..(looking at Yoona)

                 Tiffany    :    oh-oww..not another one? hai...

                  Siwon   :    what another one? (curiously ask)

                  Tiffany   :  you!you're in love with her! (smilling)

                  Siwon   :   me?in love? with her? but we only just meet..

                  Tiffany   :    yes you are and don't worry those three is at the same stage as you..

                  Siwon   :   but i'm not inlove with Yoona..

                 Tiffany   :   oww..but it is not what i'm seeing everytime you look at her..there's something in your eyes when you look at her and i told you its not different from those 3 guys the way they look at Seohyun, Yuri and Sunny..(she smiled at him a friendly smile)

Siwon is curious on what Tiffany said, of course his not inlove with Yoona, how? they just meet and shes cold to him how on earth will that happen..but he had this unsure feeling when his looking at Yoona.Its getting dark so they gather their things and went back at the pension house..Sungmin joined the Suju in their pension house..both house are busy preparing food for dinner..Tiffany told Hyoyeon and Taeyeon what Siwon and her were talking at the meadow and the two looked at Yoona eith worried expression. The girls just smiled at her and continue with what they are doing.

_________________________________________________________________________

 

sorry ah..mejo late update..