Chapter 30: (SOOYOUNG'S MAN)

Summer Breeze

 

Seohyun was shock to saw Yonghwa and Shin hye coming out of the couple store both of them wear the same t-shirt that couples today wear.

           Shin Hye  :   ohh.. your the girl from the cafe..hello..and who's this guy? your boyfriend? hi..

           Kyuhyun    :   ahh no, i'm not her boyfriend were just friends..(smile)

           Shin Hye   :   oww.. sorry, but you tow look good together..

            Seohyun   :   (weak smile) oww.. thank you..

            Kyuhyun   :  nice shirt..how about we get one two Hyun..

Seohyun was shock of what Kyuhyun called her. She look at him then to Yonghwa, she was sure, she saw something in his eyes but he remain quiet..

             Shin Hye   :  you two have fun we're going now..bye (wave).

Then Kyuhyun and Seohyun went inside the store and Yonghwa keeps on turning his head to where Seohyun is, Shin Hye noticed it.

            " i never seen him this much hurt does she really mean that much than me?"

Mean while at the store Kyuhyun was looking at the items but he knew that Seohyun was not really mentally present..

             Kyuhyun   :    you want to go after them?

             Seohyun   :   (suddenly turn to him) deh?

             Kyuhyun    :   look Seohyun, i know you still love him..why giving both yourselves hard time?

             Seohyun   :    i don't know.. i'm not sure anymore..

             Kyuhyun    :   do you love him?

             Seohyun    :   (silent)

            Kyuhyun     :   (look at her) hmm sorry for that question, we are here to have fun..so come on i don't wan't the other to see you like that, they might think i hurtrt you or something..(smile)

Seohyun just nodded on what Kyuhyun said, they bought some cute headbands, they all agreed  to meet in one of the cafes in the park..everyone was noisy,sharing their experience, when Kyuhyun and Sephyun came in.

             Yoona     :    woah,, cute..

            Leeteuk   :   yah, it fits both of you,,wait let me take a photo..

            Jaejoong   :  wait i'll take it..and so as the other couples to..

             Yuri     :   yah, don't forget to take our photo..

           Jaejoong   :  of course..

Then their photo shoot begun, it only stop when Jessica and Donghae came in..

             Jessica   ;   yahh..leave me alone..jeez..

             Donghae   :  there, there my Juliet please don't beb mad,, they are only telling the truth..

            Jessica    :   truth your face!! i rather go out all by myself that with a big headed-monkey face guy like you..

             Heechul   :  hey you two will you stop shouting..your not the only person here..hello..(other wave)

            Tiffany   :   why are you two fighting? and you! (pointing at Donghae) just tell her you like her!

             Jessica   :   yah!not you too..jeezz

            Hyohyeon   :   hehe,,this is getting more exciting..

Everyone jsu shock their heads, Jessica and Donghae went to their sits, they order, everyone became more energytic and noisy, when the food arrives, they start eating.. After they all finished their food they all decided to ride on the roller coaster.

             Jeongmin   :   woah..that looks fun..(looking at the coaster)

             Hyunseong  ;    yah,, and i'm sure  my eardrums are going to breake later..

             Kwangmin   :   wae-yo?

             Minwoo    :   haist,, Noonas are going to scream and scream later..like this (ahhhhh,ahhhhh imitating a girls scream)

             Tiffany    :   good,, now your going to sit next to me..

             Minwoo   :   ohhh? no i'm not..i don't want my eardrums to explode because of your scream..

             Tiffany    :   fine then.. i'll just explode it right now..(but Minwoo run) yah, come here!

             Youngmin   :  poor Minwoo..

             Donghyun   :  good thing Teayeon noona  won't be setting next to me..heheh

              Taeyeon    :  and who said that?

             Donghyun  :  oh..no your not..

              Taeyeon   :    yes I am,, so come on,,

And so they ride the roller coaster everyone of them screaming especially the girls the boys are raising their hands while screaming..when they got off the ride some og the girls knee are shaking, Sooyoung went to the wash room to throw up, when she's about to return to the group she bump into a man and he spill some juice on her..

              Sooyoung   :   ohhh man..

                 Guy     :    owww... i'm really sorry about that miss.. are you ok?

              Sooyoung  :   ohh i'm ok.. it's also my fault i'm not looking..

                 Guy    :    oh no,, your dress is ruin..let me buy you another one..

              Sooyoung  :  no it's ok.. no need..

                  Guy 2   :   hey Changmin! come on men..

              Changmin  :   coming..oww i'm really sorry miss..ahm your name?

               Sooyoung   :   Sooyoung, Choi Sooyoung..

              Changmin    :   ohh.. nice to meet you..

                 Guy  2   :   come on!!

              Changmin   :   ok! gotta go.. sorry again..(then wave at her)

Sooyoung wave back at him " his cute" and smile on her thought..when Hyoyeon slap her shoulder..

               Hyoyeon   :   hey,, what are you still doing here? and who is that your looking..come on were going home..

               Heechul   :   we haven't seen the fireworks yet..

               Shindong   ;   right..come on let's look for a good spot..

               Ryeawook   :  good idea..

               Youngmin   ;  hyungs, noonas were just going to buy food..

                Jaejoong  :  wait i'll come with you..

               Sungmin   :  me too..

                Siwon   :  wait for me...

              Kyuhyun   :   me too..

               Leeteuk  ;   yah!!!where are you going?

                Kyuhyun   :    over there,, just wait for us hyung..

                Taeyeon   :   come on,, maybe their going to buy a lot remember we have someone with huge appetite.

                 Jessica   ;   right..let's go..

                Donghae   :   wait i'll go with them i remember i need to buy something..

                  Jessica    :  go and don't bother to come back..

                 Donghae   ;   oww i can't do that..i don't want you to miss me..

                  Jessica   ;   miss you?!!in your dreams..(then walk ahead)

                 Donghae   :    yah!! you'll see ,, you'll miss me someday..

                 Yesung   :    yah..shut up and just go ok...

Everyone just laugh,,they found a nice spot were they could see the park and its beautiful light..

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

thank you for reading..sorry for the errors.