Chapter 45

Summer Breeze

 

The girls are giggling while the boys are oblivious of what is happening.

Leeteuk  :  wait a minute..Let’s just clear one thing? Jessica did not really go outside, did she?

Sunny  :  ow, she really went outside but she came back later this afternoon,

Siwon  :  so where is she now?

Yoona  :  (went to Siwon) she’s in the house resting..

Changmin  :  resting? Why? Is she sick?

Taeyeon  :  not really just a little pale and out of light..she’s not the usual Jessica..

Jaejoong  :  ow, so that your reaction earlier was just an act?

Yuri  :  (went to Jaejoong) yes! Why you got scared? (smile)

Jaejoong  : you should seen your faces.

Sungmin  :  yes, your all scary.

Sunny  :  (smile) bian..

Yesung  :  so..if she’s here, and then Donghae is..

Hyoyeon  :  looking for no one..haha

Tiffany  : keke, and I got it on the phone. (wave her cell phone)

Eunhyuk  :  ow, he’ll be furious, if he finds out.

Hyoyeon  :  we don’t care. As long as they finally admit to their selves that they love each other.

 Ryeawook  :  I think we need ideas like that, for one more time.

Shindong : huh? Wae-yo? And who?

Ryeawook  :  that two. ( then point to Changmin and Sooyoung)

Both  :  me?!

Shindong  :  ah, yeah that’s right. So you two what’s the catch?

Sooyoung  : yah, stop it.

Heechul  :  look at her turning red! haha.

Sooyoung just cover her face with her palm and then the girls even more by announcing that it was Sooyoung’s first kiss. Changmin was just looking at her and then hide her at his back.

Changmin  :  hey guys, stop teasing her please.

Leeteuk  : ok, but what does it felt to kiss her?

Hyoyeon  :  yeah, right. So, how was it?

Changmin  : huh? Ahmm.. (looking at Sooyoung at his back) and stop it guys..

While everyone is teasing Changmin and Sooyoung at the garden, Donghae is going crazy looking for Jessica.

Donghae  :  where are you???

He keeps on running and then stops and looks around and then run. He searches her at every ally and every store in the way.

Donghae  : please be safe until I find you. You should know how sorry I am for doing that stupid stuff to you.

He reaches the park and look for her there.

Donghae  :  (stop at the highest part of the park) yah! Jessica! (Catch his breath) where are you? I haven’t told you I love you yet.

Donghae stay for 1 hour and then went back at the café. The boys are still there and teasing Sooyoung and Changmin.

Taeyeon  :  ow, Hae your back..

Her smile faded when she saw how Donghae looks.

Hyoyeon  : ahm, are you ok?

Donghae  :  I didn't find her. God, if something happen to her..i swear i won’t forgive myself.

He looks so pathetic and so sorry that the girls couldn’t take it anymore.

Sunny  :  ahm, hey Hae, there is something you should know.

Donghae is not paying attention of what the girls are saying, when Tiffany speaks.

Tiffany :  Hae sorry, well Jessica..

Donghae  :  Jessica?

Tiffany  :  well, she’s really at the house, resting. Sorry if we fooled you like that..Bian.

Donghae  ;  where is she?

Seohyun  ; at the house oppa, you could go and see her.

As soon as Seohyun finished he hurriedly run towards the house, when he reach the house, the lights are open and the door at the garden was open too, so he came in and found Jessica sleeping at the sofa. Donghae went close to her and look at her face and slightly run his hands to her face.

Donghae  :  my love, I’m sorry if I hurt you, I’m sorry if I been such a jerk. But I want you to know that you’re the only girl that I ever loved.

Jessica felt that someone was at her side and touches her face, and then she heard a soft voice.

“That voice, I know that voice. And what did he call me?  “MY LOVE”

Then Jessica opens her eyes and look at Donghae who was sitting next to her, his face was just a few inches away from her.

Donghae  :  hey..Jess, I’m sorry, if I hurt you. Sorry if you have to cry for me, please believe me I don’t want that to happen.

“What is he talking? Why is he apologizing?”

Jessica who is still half asleep looking at Donghae who is now confessing?

Donghae  :  when the guys told me that you cried last night and you went out this morning and haven’t come back, I thought my heart sank.  So I went out to look for you, but I couldn’t find you, I thought I was going crazy. And I haven’t told you yet. ( forehead to forehead) that I LOVE YOU.

“What is he saying? He love me? “

Donghae  :  hey did you hear me? I said I. LOVE. YOU

Then slowly Donghae went closer and closer to Jessica until their lips meet each other.

Then as their lips parted Jessica woke up.

Jessica  :  wha…what are you doing ..

Donghae  :  (few inches away from her face) confessing..

Jessica  :  confessing???? about what?

Donghae :  of, how much I love you.

Jessica  :  you love me??

Donghae  :  I just said it. I. LOVE. YOU.

Jessica couldn’t utter a word.

“is this for really??? Did I hear it right?”

Jessica : could you repeat that for me please..

Donghae  :  (smile) I. LOVE. YOU. (and then kiss her again)

Jessica was about to react when she heard something.

Taeyeon  :  get a room you two.

Then they finally notice the others who are standing at the slide door of the living room.

Eunhyuk  : hey Hae, finally you admit it.

Kyuhyun  : all it takes was to scared you. Aish.

Donghae  :  haha, even thought that almost killed me because of heart attack, thanks a lot guys.

Seohyun  :  unnie, cat got your tongue?

Everyone laugh because Jessica could not say a word, but Donghae just hugged her. While everyone is laughing

Jessica  :  (whisper to Hae) is this true?

Donghae  :  yes, this is true, your ALMOST  is now a REALITY.

Jessica looked at Donghae.

Jessica  :  you heard that?

Donghae smile at her and kiss her forehead. Jessica smiled and whisper to him.

Jessica  :  I LOVE YOU TOO.

Donghae just look at her and smile, she too smiled at him.