Chapter 5 : (OUTING)

Summer Breeze

 

And they finally arrived at the beach.

        Seohyun  :  wow!!!unnie its beautiful! (running towards the beach)

they are running towards the beach..then stop and took a deep warm breeze. they look for a good spot to set their things. they brought a big tent to..they started unpacking the food, set the tables and chairs and making fire for barbeque. .

         Taeyeon  :  come on guys lets get in the water..(she's almost at the shore when she shouted)

          Sunny     :   Wait a minute were coming...(applying sunblock)

          Hyoyeon :    You guys go ahead i'll just finish this so we could eat already.

          Yuri         :     i'll stay with you..go guys have fun.

The girls join Teayeon..they're all excited..they're running everywhere..splashing water making sand castle and looking for shell the Seohyun found a cute turtle.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8Ygp5zuTKFCVgB6koi7o

   Sunny  :  ohhhh so Cute!!

   Taeyeon   : ahhh come on lets take a picture of it. 

Teayeon run towards the tent and get her digital cam.. they took pictures of everything they see in the shore.

  thumbnail.aspx?q=1308348319360&id=7d32fc  thumbnail.aspx?q=1345503559759&id=80f683

thumbnail.aspx?q=1309175449499&id=355607  thumbnail.aspx?q=1365650702365&id=f78e3b

(just think that Taeyeon took this photos)

While Teayeon and the others are busy exploring the shore Hyeoyeon call them for lunch. they all came running towards the tent.

      Sooyoung  :  wow!!!i'm hungry i could sure eat alot today.

        Jessica   :   ohh don't worry..you always eat alot.

Every one laugh.

         Yoona  :  Unnie they look delicious..kamsahamnida!

        Sunny   : (eating a water melon)whoa....... delicious and its refreshing..we never done this for a long time..it feels great.

        Yuri   :  deh...(then look to teayeon) unnie how did you know about this place?

  Taeyeon    :  Well, when my aboji is still alive we used to come here  when we have time..since its been ages since the last time we

                       went here and the weathers great i thought we could spend our day off here.. but don't swim to much remember we still

                        have work tomorrow and i'm sure there is a lot of customer again ok?

Everyone just nod at what Teayeon said and then countinue on their lunch..they keep on laughing at Sooyoung because she keeps eating..then chatted random things then landed on the topic were Sunny and Seohyun's are afraid to be discuss..

        Yoona  :  owww.. i remember something..(then look at Sunny)

        Sunny   : weh??(look at Yoona with curious eyes)

        Yoona  : Unnie who is that your calling last night in your sleep?

        Sunny  : Bwo?! i'm calling someone?(smiled but still curious)

        Yoona  :  deh..you said  "sir wait ,sir" i woke up i thought your having a bad dream.

         Sunny  :  seriously? (then the thought of her dream made her blush)

      Taeyeon : hey she's blushing...

      Hyoyeon : i think i know who might that person in her dream and its not a BAD dream (emphasized the word) its a WONDERFUL

                       dream.. (then giggle)

         Yuri       :  oww..she's blushing again..oww come on why do you guys keep on blushing. Seohyun-ah..

Seohyun just smiled at Yuri..

       Seohyun :  deh?? what so you mean?(acting innosent)

        Jessica  : oww come on don't act innosent now..

       Seohyun : ahh...i don' t really know..well its hard to explain why..its just everytime we talk about this topic his face always

                        shows up..

       Sunny     :  right..its not like we want to blush all the time when you tease us..it just happens.

       Seohyun : unnie you'll know when it happens to you (look at Yuri)

         Yuri       : if thats the case i don't want that to happen..

Everybody laugh at Yuri's reaction..they keep on chatting..then the 3 youngest were left to do the cleaning and guard the tent.others are playing..Hyoyeon,Sunny and Jessica are making sand castle..while Teayeon and Tiffany are writting on the sand. Yuri thought of walking at the shore.When she noticed that their is a guy and a camera was faced in her direction then a warm breeze blow her hair. She could see the guys face clearly his wearing a white sando with pink polo as a top and a demin jeans and his holding a camera.he smile and bowed to her she did the same. He smile at shouted.

       Man 2 :   GO-MA-WO!!!! (and wave at her)

Yuri just bowed when the man shouted thank you to her..still curious why the man thank her she just stares at him walking at the shore..

       Yuri  :  what was that for? hmm  (cross her hand and put the other one on her chain) what the hell just happen, its like i had an eagels eyes all of a sudden and i see his face clearly..(giggle when she remember what he looks) hmmm how would i discribe this....( she was thinking when Sooyoung appear at her back.)

   Sooyoung  :  hey Yuri-ah....they said were leaving in a few minutes..come on..

Sooyoung grabs Yuri's hand and drag her back to their spot were everybody is getting ready to leave. She keeps looking where the man was standing..while Sooyoung drags her.

     Jessica  : hey you two PALI! so we could reach the house before the sunsets.

      Tiffany   : Sunset? oww i haven't seen the sunset for ages could we stay here a bit so we could watch the sunset. we don't  

                       know when are we coming back here so please Jessica could we? (gave her a puppy eye)

     Jessica  :  (glare at Tiffany but thought this "maybe she's right sunset in the beach is different from our garden") ok then..

Everyone clap..then after a few moment the awaited moment has arrived they watch the sunset together while setting in the sand..they all look like a nymph, an angle, a gooddess and a princess on the golden ray of the sun.

thumbnail.aspx?q=1426611643120&id=6cfc6a  thumbnail.aspx?q=1408322577527&id=8ec9d5

(imagine it's Yuri and it is taken from the beach and she's wearing this dress when the guy accidentally took her photo)

 

Beach-Sunset-2-300x196.jpg

( imagine that they're leaning and sitting under the coconut tree)