CHAPTER 56

Summer Breeze

 

Taeyeon : Blind date?!!

Hyoyeon  ;  who thought of that idea, I’m gonna kill him.

Tiffany  : actually it’s OUR idea,

Jessica : that would be great! When we get back to Seoul, your blind date will be at our café.

Taeyeon : and why is that??

Yoona : so we could see  you.

Hyoyeon  : you mean watch us while we have our BLIND date? That’s not a blind date!

Taeyeon  :  fine, on one condition.

Jessica : what condition?

Taeyeon  :  you’re not going to interrupt, stay away from our table and..

Sungmin  : and???

Taeyeon  : no matter what happen you will not going to interfere, got that??

Tiffany  : (look at others) fine then, have it your way..

So everyone agreed with Taeyeon’s condition about the blind date, mean while Sooyoung came out from the bathroom. She look for an available sit, and it was beside Changmin. She went to the empty sit awkwardly.

Donghae  :  how’s your sleep Sooyoung? (teasing)

Sooyoung  : ahmm..it was fine..

Yesung  :  ow , I bet it was more than fine..(smile)

Kyuhyun  :  stop it hyung, look at them..they can’t even look at each other..

Yonghwa : I guess we should give them time..Come on let’s finished our food.

So they eat happily still Changmin and Sooyoung became more awkward with each other. But others keep on chatting funny thing and laugh, that morning became lively. Later that afternoon they have to get ready to get back to Seoul.

Jaejoong ; hey before we go, let’s take some pictures to add to my collection.

Sunny  :  yah, nice idea, come on guys..

Jaejoong set his tripod and set the camera, they take their last photo in front of the house. On their way home others are sleeping soundly on the car, Sooyoung was looking at the window and thought about what happen that morning.

Sooyoung’s thought:

 “ow, that was really embarrassing, and to think I’m the one who invited him to sleep at the bed, (shock her head) ow,,, I feel like it took advantage on him, but,( look at the window and face became serious) I really felt comfortable sleeping last night, is it because I’m sleeping on his arm?, ow eottokke what is this I’m thinking..ahh Choi SooYoung, don’t tell me you feel for him? After what you rejecting his proposal, ahmmm that was not proposing totally isn’t it?( mess her hair) ahh, I don’t know anymore, (suddenly smile) but I had to admit I really did like the feeling sleeping on his arm..”

Then they arrived at the café early that evening,  the boys help the girls get the stuff inside the house and then they said their goodnights, the couple kiss each other Yesung reminded Taeyeon and Hyoyeon about their blind date.

Taeyeon  : ok ok, I won’t forget..

Hyoyeon  : how would we forget if you always reminds us..

Kyuhyun  ; ow just making sure..

Morning came and it’s the day for Teayeon anf Hyoyeon’s blind date, they all agreed that it will be at the café at 3 pm, the Suju and Boyfriends came, the café was filled with customer (as usual) but not as before, when they had their break they talk about what happened during the outing.

Kyuhyun : hyung you should have come, you miss so much..(smile)

Leetuek : what do you mean???

Yesung  :  ohh, if you were there I’m sure you’ll really get envious as well as irritated..

Eunhyuk  ; will you cut the suspense and just tell us..

Eunhyuk and the others are getting impatient because of the excitement. Then the girls joined them as well as the Boyfriends.

Sunny  :  hey what’s with the faces? (looking at the Suju boys)

Sungmin  :  ow, we’re about to tell them what happen at the outing, (smile)

Tiffany  :  ow,,is that so, make sure that you won’t miss any details, arasso?

Donghae  :  yes ma’am

So the Kyuhyun,Yesung, Donghae and Sungmin, told the boys the story they could help but to ‘OHH’ and giggle..

Shindong ; oww really??ahh, I wish I was there too..

That time Jaejoong and Hyunjoong arrived.

Heechul :  Yah! Hyun Joong-ah!are you sure about Tippany??

Tiffany  gave Heechul a little blow in the head.

Tiffany  :  yah!what do you mean by that?!

Heechul touch his head.

Heechul :  I was just making sure his ready for the things he will suffer in your hands..

Tiffany  : yah!

Jaejoong  :  cut that man, I don’t want to be punished by her, remember the punishment she gave to Sooyoung and Changmin?? She’s that evil..

Yuri  :  so you mean, if unnie gave you a punishment to lock up in the room with ME, is that really awful?

Jaejoong  :  I’s not what I meant, and no need for her to do that because I will lock the two of us myself in one room..(hugged Yuri)

Minwoo  :  hyung! Not here please, we’re not yet up for that kind of jokes..

Jo Twins  :  uh-huh..

Yuri and Jaejoong just laugh.

Jessica  ;  ow, what this two doing is not comparable to what Yoona and Siwon did..

Yoona and Siwon just looked at each other and the blush..

Sungmin  :  right the..

Everyone  : the BODY SHOt!!

Yoona hid her face on Siwons back,

Hyung Joong :  ow,, no one will ever forget what happen that MORNINg,,

Everyone went “oh”

Hyoyeon  :  right,, that was the most surprising part of the trip..

Leeteuk :  what was that?

Yoona  :  ow, it was nothing really..(Deny it jokingly)

Kyuhyun  ; (serious face) yah, we just saw them..

Eunhyuk  : (cut Kyuhyun) wait..something happen inside the room, isn’t it?

Yesung  : well..we just happen to saw them sleeping in ONE bed.and Sooyoung on Changmin’s arm..

Everyone who didn’t come in the outing went still and then looked at Sooyoung..

Sooyoung  : (blush) weh???why are you looking at me like that???

Shindong  :  ah, nothing..(back to Kyuhyun) so where Is Changmin now?

Sunny  :  ow, maybe he won’t come today, knowing he will get teased of what happened..

Tiffany :  ow, don’t worry he will be here later, with……(looked at Hyoyeon and Taeyeon )

Hyoyeon  :  weh?what’s with look??

Taeyeon:  yah!

Sunny  :  ow!  Ok..i get now..hehe

Seohyun  :  unnie..You better go and get ready..

Taeyeon  :  ok fine..

Later while the girls and the boys are busy with the café Taeyeon and Hyoyeon went to the nearest salon to get their hair and make-up done, while the getting their hair and make-up..

Hyoyoen  :  hey, why do we need to come to salon just for a blind date?

Taeyeon :  I don’t know to them, that Tiffany really went this far for our blind date..

Hyoyeon  : I wonder who are those UNFORTUNATE boys..

Taeyeon  : I’m getting curious too..

After getting their make-up and hair done, they went to the dressing room for their outfits.

At the café:

While Taeyeon and Hyoyoen are at the café..Changmin arrived at the café.

Changmin  : hey guys!

Shindong  : oww!your finally here. Did you miss Sooyoung??(teasing)

Eunhyuk :  of course he did..who will not miss Sooyoung after you shared that wonderful night on one bed..

Changmin blush because of the teasing and Sooyoung just come out of the kitchen.

Sungmin  :  there she is..

Everyone looked at Sooyoung, Sooyoung’s eyes went straight to Changmin, she can’t meet his eyes so she diverted it quickly, and the teasing went on..

Yoona  :  hey, Changmin, are you alone??

Changmin  :  yes..why?

Jaejoong  :  we thought , you’re going to bring some friends for Taeyeon and Hyoyoen..

Changmin  :  oww..they’ll be here in a few minutes..

Minwoo  :  I’m so excited for later..

Danghyun :   haha..get the cameras ready..

Youngmin  :  alright!(high five to kwangmin)

Shindong :   I wonder who those two look..

Sunny  :  I just hope they’ll behave..

Yoona  : yah..i’m getting worried here..

Heechul  :  don’t worry about them, I’m sure Changmin’s friends are gentlemen..

Yuri  ;  who said that were worry about our unnies..

Jaejoong  ;  what? Then what are you worrying about?

Seohyun  : the unnies are not worry about Taeyeon and Hyoyeon unnies.. they’re worried about Changmin’s friends..

Changmin  ;  my friends? Why?

Tiffany  :  remember they told us not to interfere what ever happens..

All Boys nod.

Siwon  :  and what about that?

Jessica  :  aish..You really don’t get it do you?

Donghae  :  well you just tell us exactly what to worry about?

Sunny  :  simple..they could do whatever they want..get it?

The boys look at each other still oblivious of what the girls are trying to say.

Sooyoung  :  aish..Taeyeon and Hyoyeon unnies are two of the members who has STRONG PERSONALITY, you think this date will so smoothly as planned??guess what..NO

Yonghwa  ;  (thinking) oww,, right.,

Everyone thinks and agreed with the girls.

Jeongmin  :  I thinks this will be fun..

Everyone looked at Jeongmin.

Jeongmin  ; what??Hyungs, Noonas just imagine what will happen later.

Donghyun  ;  (pretend to hit Jeongmin) aish,, BABo! They already thought about it, that’s  why they are worried..

Jeongmin  :  not that one, I’ll be boring if we already know what will happen, but..knowing the noonas STRONG PERSONALITY, I bet this will be fun..

Everyone thought what Jeongmin said..

Hyung Joong  :  yeah, his probably right…oww I’m so excited.

Tiffany  :  come on guys let’s get ready, they’re be  here any minute now.

While everyone is busy preparing the café for the blind date, on the way to the café..

Taeyeon  :  isn’t this to cute for a date? (looking at her dress)

Hyoyeon  :  yah,, I thought so too..well anyway, let’s just go with their plan. I just want to get this over and done with.

Taeyeon :   yah me too..

They are about to turn to the last corner to reach the café when two boys accidentally bump them, the two of they fell on the ground..

Taeyeon  :  ouch!

Hyoyeon  :  ahh!

While the two girls are massaging their hurt bottom, the two boys hurriedly help them.

Boy 1:  ow, sorry! Are you ok/ (offer his hand to help Taeyeon stand)

Taeyeon  :  do I look like I’m ok??Next time watch were your going.(fixed her dress..)

Boy 2: geez.. sorry about that.

Hyoyeon  :  fine next time just watch were your going.. You could hurt someone..

Boy 1:  (laugh) why are you dress like that?? it’s early for a party..

Boy 2:  Hey stop it..i think they’re on their way to a the prom..

The two boys are laughing.

Hyoyeon  :  what??(furiously looked at them)

Taeyeon  ;  come on Yeon . they’re not even worth it..

They two girls continue to walk until they reach the café..