CHAPTER 70: MEETINGS

Summer Breeze

Everyone was there already there except for the girls.

Camille :               guys, they’re all ready here.

Soomi :                                 alright, we’ll go down first.

Sooyoung :         ok, thanks a lot guys.

Tiffany :                ow, I’m so nervous, feels like we’re going to a senior ball.

Hyoyeon :           you’re the one who planned this.

Tiffany :                I know, but..ahhh

Leo :                      ok girls…. Woahh! You guys look good!

Kat :                       we know, so come on.

Jessica :                                come on guys, let’s not keep them waiting.

The girls took a deep breath then went down stair. Everyone was so busy talking with each other introducing them to their parents.

Siwon :                 Granma, this are my friends.

One by one, introducing his friends to her.

Granma :             ow, such a lovely guys, so Siwon dear the person I want to see is Yoona.

Siwon :                 ahh, Granma.. (the boys are griming)

Heechul  :            don’t worry Mrs. Choi, they’re be here any minute now.

Granma :             ow, really? (excitement on her face)

Minwoo saw Hyun Joong came in.

Minwoo :             hyung!(wave) where over here.

Hyun Joong immediately saw them and went to them.

Hyun joong:       hello, by the way this are my parents, Mom, Dad this are Tiffany’s Mom and Dad and her younger brother Minwoo.

Mrs. Kim:             ow, so nice to finally meet you.

Mrs. Hwang :     same here,

The appas just shake hands.

Mrs. Kim:             ow, you have a lovely boy,

Minwoo :             thank you (smile)

While everybody is busy the girls descended from the stairs, everyone stop from talking even the parents of both sides stop talking. The girls went to their parents and formally introduced their boyfriends.

Adjusshi :            excuse me, may I have your attention please, (everyone look) thank you, I just want to thank you all for coming, it’s been a long time since I held such gathering here, and I hope you all enjoy tonight, so Merry Christmas to all!

EVERYONE:         Merrt Christmas!

Everyone was enjoying the party.

Mr. Kim:               adjusshi, you have a beautiful place.

Adjusshi:             Thank you very much, and those children make this place brighter and warmer even on the cold winter.

Mr. Kim (heechul):          ow, wait a minute, I think I know you, your that famous photographer from_______ they call you  LSM.

Adjusshi :                            haha! Would someone will still recognize me.

Mr. Kim:                               of course, it’s a great honor to meet you.

Adjusshi :                            same here.

Jo twins meet the Jang twins. The other boyfriends saw the huskies.

Donghyun :                         so this are the huskies the hyung are referring.

Jeongmin;                           but they don’t look so scary.

Sunhee/Sheena:              ow, don’t be fooled by them, they’re cute but scary.

Minwoo :                             are you they’re owner?

Sunhee/Sheena:              yes, they’re my friends. Tullah is the black one and Choco is the brown one.

Youngmin :                         ahh so cute, can we play with them?

Sunheee/Sheena:           sure just be careful their strong they could drag you.

Kwangmin:                         thank you noona, we will be careful.

Then the boys get the leash of the dogs, the dogs went with them calmly, but when Heechul and Ryeawook saw the huskies are approaching them they started hiding behind the Shindong and Eunhyuk’s back.

Heechul :             yah! Don’t you dare get those huskies near me.

Shindong ;           (also afraid) yah, why are you hiding behind me?

 Leeteuk :            wow, they’re big, (also hiding at Kyuhyun’s back)

Kyuhyun:             hyung, what are you doing behind me?

Leeteuk;              hiding?

Kwangmin:         Hyung! I think the huskies want to play..

Then the huskies run towards the Kyuhyun’s group, the boys were scared so they hugged each other but the huskies jump on them playfully and wiggle their tails.

Everyone saw what the commotion.

Jaejoong :           look at those boys. Hey, what’s wrong?

Yuri was looking at Seohyun who was standing at the near the tree.

Yuri:       Seohyun.

Jaejoong:            she must have been worrying too.

Yuri:                       of course, Yonghwa haven’t show up at the café for days, she still love him, that is why she worried so much.

Jaejoong :           don’t worry, every things going to be alright.

As they were talking Jaejoong’s mother came close.

Mrs. KIM (jaejoong)                son I’ll be going now, My dear( Yuri)it’s been a pleasure meeting you, and I hope Jaejoong has that gift with him.

Yuri :                      gift???(look at Jaejoong) what gift?

Jaejoong :           alright mom, I got it, so please,

Mrs.KIM (Jaejoong):                arasso,I’ll be leaving now, this is a nice party my dear I enjoyed it so much. (kiss Yuri’s cheek)

Yuri :                      thank you for coming, take care..

Then Mrs.KIM say her goodbye to others and leave.

Yuri:                       a gift? What does your mom mean?

Jaejoong :           I don’t know,  (smile)

Yuri looks at him suspiciously. Then Wooyoung can’t stop staring at Taeyeon.

Junho :                 hey! You’re eye balls are going to pop out from your eyes,

Wooyoung :       speak  for yourself,  you think I didn’t notice, you’re looking at Amazon 2 too.

Junho:                  Amazons? But they don’t look like one now,

Wooyoung :       yah, they look like Humans

The boys laugh out loud.

Changmin :   Hey!stop that you two.

Reine:                   where the heck is Bryan? I need more drinks here.

Kim:                       he’s there busy chit chatting with the others.

Joy  :                      aish, same goes with Marvin, wait I’ll just get more juice.

As the night went deeper and deeper Seohyun can’t help thinking about Yonghwa.

Mrs. Seo:             I thought I was going to meet this Yognhwa guy.

Seohyun turn her head to her mother.

Seohyun :            deh?

Mrs. Seo:             I heard from the girls about this guy, I was hoping to meet him though.

Seohyun:             ow, his not here,(sad)

Mrs.Seo;              that's why  your sad because his not here.

It was more like a sentence rather than a question.

Mrs. Seo:             oow, dear, .. I wish I could meet this guy, who can make you this sad.

Seohyun look at her mother and Mrs. Seo was smiling at her, her eye tells something like she knows something.

Mrs. Seo:             I think we should live now, before your father gets drunk.

Seohyun:             ok, take care then.

Seohyun hug her mother and walk them at the exit. Leo and Sunhee are busy taking Photos and adjusshi went to his room because he got tired.