Chapter 6 : ( TIFFANY'S DREAM)

Summer Breeze

its been a week since their outing at the beach. like before the cafe is full of customers. Seohyun keeps looking at the door everytime she hears it ring when Jessica noticed her.

           Jessica    :   Seohyunnie..focused on what your doing.( in cold tone)

           Seohyun  : deh? (look at Jessica with questioning eyes)

           Jessica   : if you keep lookinng at the door you might end up hurting your neck and don't worry about him someday he'll  

                           be back here and make sure you ask his name..ok?! (she look at her and then went to the counter)

Seohyun followed jessica with her eyes and thought of this

   " am i that obvious??ohhh eottokkee..what's happening to me.. am i really expecting him to come again? ahh.. "(just shook her head)

When the last customer for the morning left..the Boyfriends are incharge while while the girls are having their morning rest in the garden.everybody had their smoothy and slices of cakes Sooyoung who is not yet contended with the cake she ate,went inside to get somemore Taeyeon check the Boyfriends if their ok and Sunny's thought went somewhere again. She is thinking about the man who help them..

           Sunny's thought while looking at the flowers:

                    "  hmmm its almost a week  when will he visit here..i really want to know his name and ( suddenly giggles) i want to see that smile again."

Yoona noticed the sudden smile of Sunny.

          Yoona  :  Unnie? are you ok? why are you smiling alone?

           Tiffany  : (naughty smile) hmmm i think i know..heheh

       Hyoyeon  :   owww..(then giggles) don't tell me you thought of him again..now did you? 

        Sunny     :  huh? (woke up from her fantasies)

       Jessica   : haist not you too.. Seohyun here keeps looking at the cafe door when she hears the bell i bet she's waiting if her

                          Mr. Cute guy will come today.

And again the two blush and  beacame the center of their talk. When Tiffany speaks.

           Tiffany   : ahmm guys..do you still remember the dream i told you before..right?

          Yoona   : deh..what about it unnie?

And then Sooyoung and Teayeon joined them.. Sooyoung eating again and has 2 pieces of croissant this time.

            Tiffany  : i just had one again but its different  from before.. i mean the place but same scenario..

         Taeyeon  :  you mean the strangers in your dream are still in your 2nd dream?

            Tiffany   :   Deh!

Everyone now is serious..they are all curious about this dream of Tiffany and the weird things happening in them.

          Jessica   :   so where are we now in your dream?

          Tiffany     : were in the forest at the small stream with a small waterfalls..

        Sooyoung  : forest,stream and waterfalls? (Tiffany nodded)

        Hyoyeon   :  you know your dreams are weird from a meadow to a stream?

         Yoona     : Then what happen unnie?(curiously ask)

         Tiffany    :  and then like before were singing here while picking wild flowers beside the river.. then Yuri found a white heart

                              shape stones in the water..

           Sunny   : heart shape what? white heart shape stones? ( everybody is looking at each other now)

          Tiffany   :  deh and there are 9 of them she get the and show it to us at the river.. then  somebody called us and when we  

                          look where the voice came from their they are again but this time no doubt,,they are guys. but still i couldn't see    

                          their faces its blur..

everyone was silent when Tiffany finished her story.

            Yuri     :  what happened to the stones?

         Jessica  :  yah.. and you said 9 stones..are those stones somewhat signifies us? i mean were 9 and its not coincidence

                           that Yuri found them.

 Everyone else nodded..and then a gentle breeze blow that made the trees dance and also the fowers.

         Seohyun  :  unnies what do you think?  Tiffany unnie had dreamed of it twice now.

         Taeyeon  : i say maybe its a warning or something..

         Hyoyeon  : warning?warning for what?

         Taeyeon   :  how should i know...(look at Hyoyeon)

           Yuri         : You know what guys i think we should discuss it some other time because customers are starting to come                             

                             again and the i think  the boys are having a hard time now..you know their effects with girls..( heard a

                             screaming from the cafe)

       Sooyoung  : OMO! whats that?!

        Jessica    :   its the sound of an emergency and a  signal that we should rescue them if they're still in one piece.

        Tiffany      :   they better not hurt my cute brother or else..

       Hyoyeon   : so what are you waiting for lets go if we want to save them.

The girls hurried to the cafe and rescue the boys from the crowd..when everything is in order now they continue serving the customer..the Boyfriends really could get a crowd of customers..and the most awaited moment in the cafe has come more couples..newly wed, husband and wife are coming in and sat at the garden..the girls who are now busy assisting them stop and look at the couples outside at the center of a beautiful garden and an enchating atmosphere. the girls are busy looking at the garden when the bell of the door rings. 

     Sooyoung   :  Good afternoon sir,

       Customer  :  Good afternoon i would like to have a lime iced tea please and a brownies to go wtih it.

      Sooyoung   :  ok sir..were would you like to sit sir..

thumbnail.aspx?q=1358099253840&id=8c6ed0   thumbnail.aspx?q=1310050161959&id=077097

 The customer look around and hi\s attention was caught by the golden ray of sun outside.

        Customer  :  this is a cafe garden right? 

      Sooyoung   :  Deh! you want to sit at the garden sir? its the most favorite spot here at our cafe..

        Customer  : yes please..and oww do mind if i took some photos of your garden?

        Sooyoung  :  oww let me ask the prime owner of the garden..(then she called Taeyeon.and she quickly went to them)

         Taeyeon   :  annyong is there anything i can help you with sir?

         Customer : oww i just want to ask permission i could take some shot of your garden..

          Taeyeon  :  (smiled) of course sir you may take as much shot as you want. here let me take you to your sit.

         Customer  :  (smiled) thank you very much)

Yuri went back inside the cafe after delivering the order of a couple in the garden on her way back he saw Taeyeon and a Man heading to the garden she thought i was a customer when they pass her by, she smiled at the customer and bowed a little to welcome him..she justt saw him for a couple of second when they pass her..she stop walking and thought this:

         " he looks familiar...have i seen him somewhere?hmmmm well nevermind"

then she walk towards the shop again..when she got to the counter Sooyoung, Jessica and Tiffany are chatting something when Jessica saw here came in from the garden she wave at her and ask her.

           Jessica :  did you see them on your way?

             Yuri      :  them? (curiously looking at the girls)

       Sooyoung :  Taeyeon and the customer did you see them?

            Yuri       :  deh..why?and whats with the question..( still curious)

           Tiffany  : (giggles) oww so you did see him..is he cute? Sooyoung said he's handsome,he looks like an angle ehhh

            Yuri     :  huh?? hmmm i didn't get a chance to look him long enough to judge but, by his silhouette..(remembers when

                          they pass her by how handsome the guy look specially at a sunset atmosphere)  Yes his handsome and does  

                          look like an angel..

the 3 girls giggles at what Yuri said.she excuse herself and went to the kitchen.the Boyfriends are having their snacks when she came in..

        Min woo  :  Noona are you ok?

   Kwangmin   :   Noona are you blushing?

Yuri look  herself at the mirror and Kwangmin is right she is blushing.. is it because of that guy?.

Yuri's thought:

       " ohhh eottokke... wait a minute..i think i know were i saw him..his the guys at the BEACH!"

        

 In Tiffany's dream: Imagine this is the place Tiffany mentioned and they are wearing this dresses)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRk9zGTuNJMw30FQ52Ammz