CHAPTER 99: GOODBYE

Summer Breeze

 

Tomorrow will be the big day everyone was busy preparing; the girls at adjusshi’s studio are making some last minute check on the gown making sure that they all are ready; the girls visit them for the final fitting.

TAEYEON:                                  ahh, they’re all finished.(smile)

KAT:                                             finally, you guys could walk on those..

SEOHYUN:                                 thank you very much..

KATE:                                           ow, it’s nothing…

HYOYEON:                                 how about the boys? Are their tux ready?

BRYAN:                                       of course, everything is set. So? When are we going to have you bridal shower?

REINE:                                         hey Bryan, if it’s a bridal shower, you are not invited.

BRYAN:                                       and why is that?

REINE:                                         it’s exclusive for GIRLS..

BRYAN:                                       fine then, we could join the boys for their bachelor’s party.

JOY:                                              ooop! You and Marvin are not welcome there.

MARVIN:                                   what is that suppose to mean?

TIFFANY:                                    (smile)  because you might take advantage of those boys when they got drunk.

BRYAN:                                       (hmm) that sounds fun…

HYOYEON:                                 yeah, but you two are coming with us..

MARVIN:                                   you said it’s just exclusive for girls..

SHEENA:                                     were glad to make EXCEMPTIONS.

The two boys pout their lip and the girls laugh at them when adjusshi came in.

ADJUSSHI:                                 wow! You all look GORGEOUS!

YURI:                                           thank you adjusshi..

ADJUSSHI:                                 now you girls should be more careful now,

JESSICA:                                     why?

ADJUSSHI:                                 you’re prone to accidents because the day of your weddings are approaching, so you better careful ok?

TAEYEON:                                  ok, thank you adjusshi.

After the boys done with their final fitting they all went to their venue of party, of course Bryan and Marvin went with the girls

HYOYEON:                                 you boys don’t stay up all night ok?

JUNHO:                                      ok we won’t

TIFFANY:                                    and don’t drink too much ok? we want you all to be at our best..

HYUNG JOONG:                      yes ma’am!!!

DONGHAE:                                you girls have some fun!!

TAEYEON:                                  you too!!bye

Then they were off. While on their way.

TAEYEON:                                  I wish Yoona was here, I miss her alligator laugh.

SOOYOUNG:                            yah, I used to hate it before but now, I kinda miss it..

JESSICA:                                     we all miss her, but at least we should look our best for her tomorrow..

JANET:                                        it’s a pity that she won’t be wearing that gown together with you.

YURI:                                           gown? What gown?

JOY:                                              that gown, the one we said was especially made?

TIFFANY:                                    ow, yeah, so it was hers?

KIM:                                             yes, that was her, Siwon ask as to make one for her to surprise her.

HYOYEON:                                 so Siwon really did prepare everything for her

SEOHYUN:                                 but where is the gown now? I didn’t saw it earlier..

REINE:                                         Siwon ask as to throw it away..

TAEYEON:                                  what?! You throw it away?!

SHEENA:                                     of course not, we didn’t so we hid it, in time she will wore that wedding gown.

YURI:                                           yeah, but first she needs to wake up.

Mean while, the girls and the boys are having their party, Yoona’s spirit was wondering at the other side. She was wearing a plain white dress, and was walking on a flowery meadow.

YOONA:                                      where I’m i? I’m a dead? I remember hitting by a car and then..

She saw a lake it was clear as crystal she could see the stones and the fishes swimming, then in her reflection there were 8 girls standing behind her, when she turn around they were there, but they don’t have faces. She should be scared at them but she isn’t she feels like she know them before.

YOONA:                                      who are you?

She was about to approach her when they disappear in front of her.

_____________________________________________________________

Bachelor’s party.

LEETEUK:                                    hey, Shindong! Will you slow down on those food??

SHINDONG:                              I can’t their so delicious

The boys are laughing hard on Shindong.

EUNHYUK:                                 hey, is Siwon coming?

DONGHAE:                                I dunno, his not answering my messages.

JAEJOONG:                               I guess his not..

CHANGMIN:                             I  guess too, he’ll be with Yoona rather that here with us..

HEECHUL:                                  hey, Hyung Joong, so what will happen to Yoona if she didn’t wake up?

HYUNG JOONG:                      are you sure you want to know?

YESUNG:                                    will you guys stop talking about that, let’s just hope that she will ok? how’s that?

KYUHYUN:                                 let’s drink to that! cheers.

The night was filled with laughter and Siwon as Changmin guess went to the hospital to see Yoona.