CHAPTER 100: AWAKINING

Summer Breeze

 

When he got at Yoona’s room Yoona was all alone, he went closer to her and held her hand tight.

SIWON:                                      how have you been? Sorry if I.. I couldn’t come very often.. (tears falling from his eyes) it’s been 2 months since that day, I couldn’t forgive myself for that so I couldn’t get the courage to face your family. i just want you to know how much I LOVE you, if only I could turn back the time, I would, but it won’t change no matter how I pray.. and now, I came here for the last time to say…goodbye.. I don’t want to hurt you anymore so… (crying) I’m leaving..i just hope you take care of yourself ..

Siwon kissed Yoona’s hand and then her forehead when he walk out of the room Ms. IM was there waiting outside.

Ms. IM:                                       Siwon-sshi,

SIWON:                                      Ms. Im…

Ms. Im went to him and touched his face that was wet with tears.

Ms. IM                                        my boy, you shouldn’t have to leave.. if you really love my daughter that much..

SIWON:                                      Ma’am..

Ms. IM                                        call me Eomeoni, you know I didn’t have a son  (smile)

SIWON:                                      eo..Eomeoni..but I have too..

Ms. IM                                        no you don’t have to, if you were thinking that we are blaming you for what happened, (smile) we’re not, so there’s no need for you to leave.

SIWON:                                      thank you Ms.,, Eomeoni, but I have too.

Then Mr. Im came to them.

Mr. IM:                                       let him my dear, (smile at Siwon) if that’s what he want we have no right to stop him.

SIWON:                                      thank you sir.

Mr. IM                                        your welcome my boy.

Then Siwon walk away from them. The wedding day came and everyone was so excited the girls wake up early because they have to prepare. Adjusshi was the photographer of course and the other girls are the make-up artist. It was chaotic in the girls house.

MARVIN:                                   hey, Bryan! I need more hair spray here..

REINE:                                         where is the head dress?!

Everyone was all over the place mean while the boys decided to stay at Hyung Joongs place.

DONGHAE:                                hyung! Could you do this for me?

LEETEUK:                                    wait,..

SUNGMIN:                                has anyone seen my shoes??

RYEAWOOK:                             it’s over here!

KYUHYUN:                                 hyungs! Will you all stop moving and moving its kinda dizzy looking at you..

WOOYOUNG:                          hey! Kyuhyun does my hair look ok?

KYUHYUN:                                 no! you need more of this..

While everyone is busy at the church everything was all set. The flowers, the entourage, the red carpet and so as the everyone they know is there.

Ms. KWON:                               ow, I’m so excited to see my daughter.

Ms. CHOI (sooyoung):          me either I haven’t seen her wedding gown.

Ms. LEE:                                      we all are, we haven’t seen any of their gowns..

Ms. JUNG:                                 it’s quit pity that Yoona isn’t here.

Ms. SEO:                                    don’t worry if the time comes for her wedding I’m sure we all will be there.

The mothers of the brides smile at each other then the grooms came. They were greeted by the guest they were all went straight at the altar where the Priest is waiting. They all look so nervous when the car where the girls are in, the wedding bells of the church begun to ring. Of course the door of the church were close for the entrance of the bride.

JUNHO:                                      (deep breath) this is it guys!

JAEJOONG:                               yeah! Finally..

YONGHWA:                              have you seen Siwon? (looking around)

DONGHAE:                                nope, but his there somewhere..

Then the door of the church open and the entourage came in, the boys became nervous. The girls walk one by one to give them the moment of a princess walking towards the prince whom she’ll chooses to be with. They came in Age order.

( YOUR PREFERRED WEDDING SONG, I dunno no any good ones ^^)

The boys could only look at their bride with all the love in their eyes, as soon as Yonghwa had Seohyun’s hand the ceremony started. Siwon was looking at them at the back end of the church, as soon as the Priest said.

PRIEST:                                       I now announced you man and wife, you may now kiss your brides.

The boys lifted the veil and kissed their brides, everyone applaud and then they throw flowers all over the newlywed couples. They thank the Priest and head outside but before they get in to their own wedding cars the girls throw their bouquets and most of them were caught by the girls at the studio. While everyone was having the time of their life, on the other hand Yoona.

____________________________________________________

(SPIRIT WORLD)

Yoona keeps on walking and walking at the meadow, then her attention was caught by the light at the other side.

YOONA:                                      I think I know where I am now, I guess.. I’m died..(sad, look at the lake) I guess it’s time to go, there’s no reason for me to go back.

But before Yoona could come near the lake the girls appear again.

YOONA:                                      you again? what do you want?

_________________________________________________________

They were at the reception when Siwon came closer to the newlywed to congratulate them.

SIWON:                                      hey, congratulation.

YONGHWA:                              oh?!thank you, I didn’t saw you at the church?

SIWON:                                      (smile) I was there)

SUNNY:                                      ow yeah? So are you really leaving?

SIWON:                                      (smile) yes,

TIFFANY:                                    I guess, there’s nothing more for us to say to make you stay..

But Siwon just smiled and salute at them then wave goodbye.

_____________________________________________________________

Girl 1:                                           go back, there no reason for you to cross this river yet.

YOONA:                                      but why? I don’t havea reason either to go back.

GIRL 6:                                        you have, you haven’t fulfill your promise yet.

YOONA:                                      what promise?

GIRL 7:                                        to be with the man you love, so  go!

YOONA:                                      but he, he doesn’t love me..

GIRL 4:                                        you wouldn’t know that, you need to go, the reason you live again is there waiting for you, you’re not ready to cross this now so go.

Then thought of Siwon in the past flash her mind then she smiled she look at the girls who block her way and their faces became clearer there were her sisters before. She smiled again at them and then thanked them, she run back to where she came before.

_________________________________________________________

As Siwon said his goodbye to the others, Yoona woke up.

 

THANK YOU FOR READING SUMMER BREEZE! ^^