CHAPTER 81

Summer Breeze

KYUHYUN:          Hyung? Where are you going?

SUNGMIN:         I’m going to visit My Sunny.

KYUHYUN:          ok, so  you’re going for it now?

SUNGMIN:         I guess I dunno, (smile)

Then Shindong and Eunhyuk came in.

EUNHYUK:          hey! is everything ready now?

SHINDONG:        what do you think? Haish..  I really don’t understand you guys..

SUNGMIN:         (tap Shindong’s shoulder) only one way to understand.

SHINDONG:        huh? and what is that?

EUNHYUK and KYUHYUN:            you have to fall IN LOVE!

SHINDONG:        I’ll pass…

SUNGMIN:         haha, I’m off now.

Sungmin first went to his grandma’s flower shop, to pick some flowers for Sunny.

SUNGMIN:         halmoni! (smile)

HALMONI:          oh?hello dear,

Sungmin kissed his halmoni on the cheek.

SUNGMIN:         halmoni, the flowers looks great, mind if I’ll arrange one for..

HALMONI:          (smile) of course dear you may, you’re giving it to Sunny, aren’t you?

Sungmin scratch his head.

SUNGMIN:         ahmm yes, and also another one.

HALMONI:          another one? For whom?

SUNGMIN:         actually halmoni, I need 3 bouquet, well that be ok?

HALMONI:          (smile) ow, of course, you boys really have fallen for those girls, aren’t you?

SUNGMIN:         (hug halmoni) thank you halmoni..

HALMONI:          alright! Alright! I’ll help you arrange those special bouquets.

Sungmin and halmoni are having fun arranging the flowers. After they were done on the bouquets.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQkJ1uq4rMM3eRTvjLUoW images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCwgCw8z4tnHwnHyDTCWSimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVAT9uWAGLs2yzGIu7Xqj

(SUNNY'S, YOONA'S AND JESSICA'S)

HALMONI:          are you sure you can carry them?

 SUNGMIN:         of course, beside I have a car.

 HALMONI:          alright then off you go.  I hope to hear good news soon. I saw the news about Seohyun and Yonghwa and also Yuri and Jaejoong are engage too.

SUNGMIN:         halmoni, don’t give me the pressure, we’ll get there soon.

HALMONI:          arasso, arrasso if you say so.

SUNGMIN:         (went closer to halmoni) Halmoni, I want everything to be perfect.

HALMONI:          Ok, I want a pretty grandchild ok?

SUNGMIN:         huh???halmoni!

HALMONI:          haha, It’s not a joke, I want to see them ok??

Sungmin look at his halmoni and he saw in her eyes that she was serious. Sungmin smiled at his halmoni in return and kissed her forehead.

SUNGMIN:         halmoni I’m off now

HALMONI;          ok take care.

Sungmin carefully load the bouquets at the back seat of the car and then wave good bye to his grandmother. On the car.

SUNGMIN:         (look at the bouquet on the passenger set) ahhh, those two why do I have to be their delivery boy, aish..

Sungmin reach the café, park the car and look at the flowers.

SUNGMIN:         how do I’ll carry these? Why did we made them this big.

Sungmin was careful with his step because he can’t see the pathway with the flowers in front of him.

Sooyoung was at the veranda when she saw someone was approaching the house she can’t recognized him because his face was covers with flowers so she immediately called the other girls.

SOOYOUNG:      hey! guys, their someone outside, come quick.

The girls came rushing down stairs to the garden entrance. Sungmin was few steps from the entrance when he noticed the girls are outside so he tried to pick from the flowers.

SUNGMIN:         hey its me!

GIRLS:                   SUNGMIN-Sshi??

HYOYEON:           what’s with the flowers?

YURI:                     is this your part time job now?

SUNGMIN:         no, these are just request.

TIFFANY:              request?

SUNGMIN:         yeah, I’m YOONA will you please take the bouquet on my left.

Then Yoona took the flowers.

SUNGMIN:         ahmm Jess, take the one on my right.

JESSICA:               (took the flower)ahh, what’s this for?

SUNGMIN:         well your hubby’s requested those for me to give to you guys. And of course, this one is for you.

Sungmin handed the flower to Sunny dramatically, the girls hugged each other.

TIFFANY:              Ow, I’m so jealous.

SUNGMIN:         ow sorry, I forgot, here…

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX4q5SdzyDr3F1chM2aTA

Sungmin gave the girls one yellow rose each except for Jessica and Yoona. Jessica saw something was hanged on the longer stem rose.