CHAPTER 79: Ferris Wheel

Summer Breeze

 

When  Taeyeon was having hard time figuring out her feelings for Wooyoug she too was going on the same state as her, but she keep it secretly as possible. When she was out one day, she went to a store to buys something for her parents.

HYOYEON:           this one is nice, oh! This one too..

She was having trouble choosing from the two necklaces for her mother. The she saw a heard pendant that was placed on a beautiful box, she was looking at it for quit sometime that she didn’t know that someone was standing behind her already.

MAN:    you know, that would be beautiful if someone special is wearing it.

Hyoyeon suddenly turn after hearing the man’s voice and she was greeted by a beautiful smile.

JUNHO:                               hey! It’s been a while..

HYOYEON:           what are you doing here?

JUNHO:                                ow, I was just here to pick something, how about you?

HYOYEON:           ahm  I just bought a gift for my mother.

JUNHO:                                wow, so what did you got for here?

Hyoyeon took the box from her bag and show Junho a clover shape pendant.

JUNHO:                                it’s pretty.

HYOYEON:           ahmm, I’ll go ahead now, ahmm see yah.

Then Hyoyeon went out of the store. She went to the amusement park to meet with her friends. She was waiting for them when she receives a call.

HYOYEON:           yeoboseyo? Where are you? what? ! you can’t come? Ow, I see..no its ok, I’m fine don’t worry, I’m hanging up now, ok, bye bye. Hais, since I’m here why not enjoy it..

So she just walk around the amusement park and went on rides. It’s was night time and she decided to ride the Ferris wheel. She was the last one on the line. She got inside the cart when someone run and get into same cart as she is.

MAN:    mind if I join you?

HYOYEON:           oh? You’re here?

Junho sat in front of Hyoyeon and then the ride start, they could see everything from up there, the different lights on the city.

HYOYEON:           wow, it’s been a while since I’ve seen this.

JUNHO:                                yeah, it’s really beautiful.

Hyoyeon was so focused outside that she didn’t know that Junho as looking at here.

HYOYEON:           oh??that looks like a  clover.

She was making patterns with her finger from the city light.

HYOYEON:           that one is a flower, a star, and the la amore… and this one is a hea…

She stop in the middle when she saw a pendant hanging in front of her, it was the same pendant at the store. Then she looks at Junho who was now beside her and was holding the pendant.

JUNHO:                                didn’t I mention that this would be beautiful to one special person? (smile)

HYOYEON:           I don’t get it? Are you making fun of me?

JUNHO:                                huh? no I’m not, why should i?

HYOYEON:           if what you said was true, why giving me that???

JUNHO:                                couldn’t you read between the lines??

Then Hyoyeon finally get what Junho was trying to say.

HYOYEON:           you don’t mean… but how? I, I mean why? W-why me??

JUNHO:                                let’s just say it all started on that wedding pictorial we had.

HYOYEON:           you mean the groom and bride shot that adjusshi was keep insisting for us to do.

JUNHO:                                no, the other one?

HYOYEON:           the other one??

Then she remember the photos, there was a picture of them together on that pavilion.

JUNHO:                                I guess you know what I was talking about.

HYOYEON:           and so???

JUNHO:                                and so?? (smile) you don’t have any idea how I restrain myself not to touch you that moment. I was afraid that you might wake up and turn into amazon again. (laugh) but I guess that side of you add your charm.

HYOYEON:           how would that be charming??? And stop calling me amazon. You gorilla.

JUNHO:                                (laugh) that sure not fail to make me laugh.

HYOYEON:           will you stop laughing! (she snap at Junho)

JUNHO:                                I’ll get to my point. I fell in love that day, and when I saw you being harassed by those scumbags I could help myself to be furious, who could they laid their filty hand on the girl that I treasure. If I didn’t stop myself I swore I could have broken their necks. Same goes for WOOYOUNG too, don’t you know how he cherish TAEYEON?

HYOYEON:           what?! He what?! Cherish?? You mean like.. love her??

JUNHO:                                (smile)  yes!

HYOYEON:           wow, I guess I should tell Taeyeon about it, she’ll be thrilled.

JUNHO:                                but one things first.

He puts the necklace on Hyoyeon and fixed her hair, Hyoyeon could only look at him.

JUNHO:                                there, I was right It really suits you.

HYOYEON:           so you??

JUNHO:                                I should be the one asking that, so? Are you accepting me??

HYOYEON:           do I have a choice? You already put the necklace on me, without my answer.

JUNHO:                                (smile) better be sure or else?

HYOYEON:           or else what?

JUNHO:                                I’ll convince you with this.

The he kissed Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon couldn’t closed her eyes because of the shock of what Junho did, it’s not that they didn’t kissed before but this one was not accidental it was for real. Then when she’s about to kiss him back the door of the cart open people who were standing in the line saw them, then they all went “wooh!” others are clapping and others are whistling. Hyoyeon was surprise that she hid herself from Junho’s back, Junho could only thank the audience and then announce the good news.

___________________________________________

PRESENT

HYOYEON:           here. (she showed them the pendant)

SEOHYUN:           oh! Unnie! You mean?

SUNNY:                                wah!!!! You two are official now?

HYOYEON:           yes, it was really crazy when he confess.

JESSICA:               so all was left is?

Everyone was looking at Taeyeon.

TAEYEON:            what?!

HYOYEON:           ow, by the way Junho told something interesting that night. (smile)

Taeyeon want to ask what was that that Junho told Hyoyeon, was that something got to do with her and Wooyoung? Or should she stop thinking about what happen last night?  this questions pop out from her mind after remembering what she dreamt at the bath tub.