Chapter 17 : (BREAKFAST)

Summer Breeze

The next morning the girls woke up early to prepare their things because later they are going back to Seoul. Hyoyeon texted the Suju boys to come over for breakfast.

Image Detail  amazing.jpg

( please imagine that they're having their breafast here and the flower field is just at the back)

The guys came early and help the girls set their tables, Kyuhyun greeted Seohyun and Yonghwa just smiled at him. Sunny and Sungmin greet each other too and get over with their awkwardness whuile Yuri and Jaejoong is still a bit awkward with each other. Siwon noticed someone at the sliding door facing them, it was Yoona she just woke up. he just looked at her when Leeteuk, Yesung and Ryeowook went to him.

                    Siwon's thought:   " why is she getting prettier everytime i see her"

                    Yesung   :  (suddenly speak)  hey..goodluck to you..

                      Siwon    :   Bwo?! what are you talking about?(curiously looking at Yesung)

                   Leeteuk   :   You know exactly what he is talking about..

                     Siwon    :   huh? what do you mean?

                  Ryeowook  :  oww come on man, we are not blind not to notice how you look at Yoona..we mean you like her..or maybe your inlove with her..

                  Leeteuk      :    here is an advice just don't let her go ok..(tapped Siwons shoulder)

                   Yesung     :    yah..she's a gem Siwon don't lose her.

Siwon is still curious on what they are talking but when he look at Yoona and she smile, now it finally hit him. She really is special to her now he can't deny that.

Yoona is surprised to see Siwon at the picnic table looking at her then his three friends went to him, looks like they are talking something important that she saw his face turned serious, then the three tapped his shoulder and then went back at the table, he turned to her and she just smiled, and then he smiled back.

                     Yoona's thought: " oww man i can't believe this, but one thing is sure i can't keep my promise..somehow he creep his way into my heart the first time i saw him i give up..so this is how it feels to be inlove"(smile)

                     Hyoyeon     :   hey Yoona could you please wake the princess! thanks..

                      Jessica     :  no need i'm awake already!!(shouted back from the porch of their bedroom.)

They Yoona and Jessica joined them.. they had a very noisy breakfast..as soon as they are finished Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Yuri went inside to get the dessert they made earlier..

                      Tiffany    :   oww by the way we made some cakes, cookies and cupcakes.. hope you like it.

                 Jeongmin  :  don't worry unnie they will..hehe

                 Donghyun   :  of course it was made by LOVE

                 Jo twins      :   THAT"S RIGHT!! 

                  Tiffany       :  of course we always make our cakes with love that is why the customers always comes back at our cafe..

                 Hyungmin   :   oww that one is different  than this one.. you know(smiled)

                Hyoyeon    :   ow i know what you mean..(look at them with a meaningful look)

                 Jessica    :   yah we get it too so will you guys stop that..

                Seohyun    :    oww unnie are you jealous..don't be there's Donghae oppa..( everyone smiled at that)

                Donghae   :    yes don't be my princess..your prince is here..

                Jessica    :  yah shikkuru! (glare at him)

               Shindong   :  you know guys,, i had a friend and their love story started exactly like that!heheh

               Eunhyuk    ;  you know the saying.." the more you hate the more you love"  hmmmm seems to me you guys are the perfect example for that..

Everyone nodded and Taeyeon as well as the other arrived holding trays cookies and cupcakes and a cake.. Everyone had their pieces..

               Sooyoung   :   hey Yoona how about feeding Siwon with a cake?

                 Yoona     :   Bwo?! (look at Siwon)

               Ryeowook  :  oww come on this is not the time to be shy remember you guys kiss already..

Both of them blush and Yoona don't have a choice but to follow or else what happened last night will be the subject and she  doesn't want that to happen so she feed Siwon with a huge slice and feed it to him, Siwon almost choke at what Yoona did..

                Yoona   :   owww i'm sorry (get a tissue and wipe Siwons face)

               Siwon   :  its ok(wiping his face) its alright really (then hold Yoonas hand)

               Sungmin  :  yah Siwon-sshi which is sweeter the cake or Yoona's kiss?(ask mischievously)

               Donghae   :   how about you? the cake or Sunny's kiss?(Sunny blush)

              Sungmin    :   i'll be lying if i say Sunny's kiss isn't sweeter than this cake..(smiled at her that made Sunny blush even more)

              Jaejoong   :  that's right..

              Donghae   ;   hey Jess i'd like to know if they're telling the truth, will you kiss me too? (then pout)

Jessica just shoved the cake into Donghae's lips.

               Jessica  :   kiss this..you ert!

               Eunhyuk   :  wow in your face! eheheh..yah Lee Donghae..looks llike you found your match..hahaha

              Donghae  :   yah! why did you do that for!aiishhh

             Jessica   :  Serves you right!

             Sooyoung   ;  hey, hey enough of that.

Sooyoung stop Jessica and Donghae but Kyuhyun 

             Kyuhyun    :   hey, Seohyun-sshi..(feed Seohyun)

Everyone is surprised on what Kyuhyun din so as Yonghwa but played it cool..

             Youngmin   :  uh-ow..looks like trouble..

             Kwangmin   :   right!!!

             Hyoyeon   :   oops hey Yuri and  Jaejoong its your turn now..

 Yuri feed Jaejoong and so as Jaejoong and everyone who doesn't have a partner rejoices..

             Taeyeon   ;    guys lets go to the flower field is our last day her so come on..

Others wentto the field and play Siwon, Yoona, Sunny and Sungmin were left to clean the table..

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

thanks for reading guys.

and sorry for the mispelled word and the wrong grammars..

if you have suggestions.. 

don't hesitate to comment..

thanks!^-^