Chapetr 10: (3 STRANGERS (batch 1))

Summer Breeze

Jaejoong just stood there frozen will watching Yuri assisting the customer. When the first time he saw her at the beach that dyay he can't remove her in his head, and the accidental shot of her he always keep it in his wallet and camera.

= FLASHBACK =

At the beach.

Jaejoong is an inspiring photographer he went to the beach to took some photos.  He took frist a shot of a bird that touches the water, then a flower from the rocks, everything in the beach he took its pictiure when he turn his camera slightly then he saw her walkinig looking at the ocean and then when he press the click botton and he look at the shot to his surprise she is looking at him. she's looking at the camera. He was still for a moment and said to his self.

Jaejoong's thought:  " omo! wow..is she for real? (looking at his shot) she's really beautiful (charmingly thought)" then he smiled.. and look at the girl who is still looking at him.. and he said : Go-MA-WO! smile and wave at her..she bowed in return..on his way to his car he can't help smiling. He got into his car and take his camera and look at the girls shot.

           Jaejoong   :   who was she..(looking at the ocean) i wish i could see her again..

And then he thought about the feeling he felt a earlier when he saw her..

            Jaejoong   :   it's weird why does the world seems to stop that time..ahhh i think i just need a sleep i've been awake for almost a day now..ahhh

(massage his head) ahhh..yah Kim Jaejoong.go to sleep your thinking to much.

And then he start his car and drive away.

One day a friend told him to visit a particular cafe, he found the place easily.

               Jaejoong    :   "LA GARDEN CAFE" (reading the sign board) oww this seems to be the place..

He got off of his car and through the counter he places his order and ask permission to the cashier , then the cashier called someone and a lovely girl went close to them.

                Jaejoong   :   oww i just want to ask permission i could take some shot of your garden..

The girl smile and lead him to the garden she lead him to the table near the roses. He started taking some shot and noticea little girl trying to pick roses but she can't reach it, when a girl went to the girl and cut the rose. He push the click botton and look and the shot and went still.

                Jaejoong    :    ohhh she's the girl form the beach. what is she doing here? oww..

then took again one shot of the girl because she's smiling this time and the girl turned around as soon as she heard his cam click..he slowly lift his head and look at the girl..and smile. he got up on his chair and went close to her..he said she looks familiar and lean forward to her face but she leans back..and beacause of that she got out of balance thanks to his quick reflexes he got her now their face is just a breath away from each other. Both of them stayed at that position long enough  for people to notice and he  heard the little girl say.

                 Little girl  :  oppa, unnie you two look good together. 

He look at the girl and smiled then help her stand up.. she fixed her skirt then thank him shyly and went to the cafe..he just smile to those who are looking and saw the amusement on their faces. He went close to the little girl smiled and ask this.

                 Jaejoong   :   do we really look good together? (the little girl nodded snd he smiled)

He continue taking pictures and didn't notice the time the customers are starting to leave.he's the last one to leave the garden and when he is already at the cafe's entrance he heard a scream from cafe and rush inside . He's eyes went wide when he saw the girl lying on the floor paled..he run towards them all the staff are at her side  calling her name

                 Everyone:  (randomly) The girls  ( UNNIE...... ,, YURI-AH) the boys ( NOONA!!) all voices are panicking 

Excuse me..  he said and they gave him space he check her foreheads temperature.. 

                 Jaejoong   :   She has fever we should take her home now.

the girl named Taeyeon (according to the nameplate) lead them to the other door of the cafe to his surrise not far away fom a the cafe is a house a beatuiful house.

                 Taeyeon    :  that is ou house come on..

They hurriedly went inside the house and straight to Yuri's room, he placed her in her bed and put a blanket over her..  he's too enchated to her that he can't keep from taking her picture, so he got his cam and took her photo and a few moments Teayeon came in..put a cold towel over Yuri's head .

                Jaejoong    :   i'll be going now..

               Taeyeon     :   oww right.. thank you very much for your help..

               Jaejoong    :   oww its nothing..(then trought the door)

               Taeyeon     :     (got up) wait i'll walk with you to the door)

At the door.. She keeps saying thank you and he walk back to the cafe but didn't went inside and just got to his car and leave..on his way home he keeps worriying about Yuri.

= END OF FLASHBACK=

On the other couple (Sunny and her man) 

        Man   :   is it always like this here? this busy i mean..

     Sunny  :   well yes..but not like today.,owww eottokke..(she drop the forks on their way to the cafe for another set of orders.)

         Man  :   here let me..(then he bowed down to help her)

     Sunny   :   thank you..i'm really sorry about this..

         Man   :   its ok..it's fun though. (smiled) oww by the way i'm LEE SUNGMIN..(stick out his hand)

     Sunny   :  Lee Sun-kyu., but they call me SUNNY.(take his hand and shake)

     Sungmin  :  i think we should hurry now..(then they rush to the cafe)

Sungmin thought's  :  " man..she's really cute..ahh who would ever say no to a cute lady asking for help..sure not me"

 

= FLASHBACK=

at the supermarket

He got to his car and about to leave when he forget something so he returned inside the supermarket to bring apples for his halmoni. As soon as he got inside he saw two girls having problem.. 

       Girl 1  :   OMO?!were short..ohh eottokke..

       Girl 2  :  BWO?!seriously? what are we going to do??

They're panicking,he saw the second girl and he thought. " ohh she's so cute.." then felt something  on his heart but didn't mind it, Unconciously went to the counter as the cashier.

      Sungmin  :  Excuse me..miss who much?There you go miss..i'll be going now take care. 

After paying the bill he went to the exit door when he realizes the reason of coming back to the supermarket while walking back to his card he said to his self.

        Sungmin  :  ahh apples!(then slap his forehead) a pabo!! 

he just continue to walk to his car when he heard someone is calling he turned around and saw the one of the girl from the store calling him and running towards him.

           Girl   :   Excuse me sir..but i would like say thank you for earlier..how could we be able to repay you?

Looking at the girl he smile and said : Oww you run all the way here to thank me? (smile) Your welcome.

The girls is syaing something but he's not really in to it he just keep looking at her..when the girl gave her a business card he snap back to reality and when he check what kind o card the girl gave him he thought " A garden cafe?" then smiled at her and said.

         Sungmin   :  oh really? ok i'll try to visit thank you. 

Then he got into his car and start the engine and slowly drive away from his rearview mirror he can still she her there standing and looking at him.a sudden smile broke his face and thought : "why do i feel happy when i see her smile" he just shoke his head and then continue to drive and when he look agin the rearview mirror he saw the other girl and they got into their car.

 

= ENF OF FLASH BACK=

Seohyun is now busy wlisting the customers order and the man came into her and ask..

             Man   :  Where is this? (holding a tray of dirty plates)

        Seohyun  :   ohhh..at the kitchen we neeed that to be washed already..wait.. sir you'll order will be server in a few moments.(smiled) come with me..oww let me help you with that.

She tried to reach for the plates but the guy shove it away from her.

              Man     :   its ok i can handle this..just show me the way please..

         Seohyun   :  are you sure..ahmmm bye the way what is your name? (ask shyly)

              Man    :   (smiled) i'm Jung Yonghwa..

          Seohyun  :  (smiled) thank you for helping us..Yongggggg......(when Jessica called)

           Jessica   :    Hyunnie  pali...(she said with urgency)

          Yonghwa  :  come on.. and i like what the sound of my name on your lips..Yongg..(smiled)

Seohyun just blush on the phrase and Jessica just rolled her eyes.

          Yonghwa's thought  :   " ohh she's like an angle and her oww..i can't get enough of those" and then he followed her into the kitchen.

 

=FLASHBACK=

When he enter the cafe he felt good at the place the cashier is very welcoming and hospitable..When he looked around for a perfect spot to set, one table caught his attention.The table near the roses.

He was escorted with a beautiful girl then  he turned to the roses.while adoring the beautiful flowers when he heard a sweet voice.

             Girl  :  Thank you for waiting sir..here is your coffee.. 

     Yonghwa  :  (still facing the flower but aware of the sweet voice he heard)  can i pick some?           

             Girl   ;   u may sir but only up to 5 pieces.

Then he pick 2 roses adn turned to the onwer of the sweet voice he heard.as soon as he faced her he was dumbfound and thought : " my angel" . The girl also has a shock look in her face and drop the fork that made him woke up from daydreaming he beznt down to get the fork and so is she  their  hand touch each other and looked at each other for a moment.. He first lower his gazed and got the fork while the girl is still at the floor looking at him. Then he ask her.

       Yonghwa   :    Miss??are you okey? (offer his hand to help her stand then looked at her nameplate) Seo...Seohyun are you alright??

She just nodde she ask for the fork to have it replaced and when she's about to leave his hand suddenly stop her and pinned a rose on her hair unconciously.. shock written in her face and she blush..she runs as quickly into the kitchen covering her face.. when shes gone..he's still looking at the door and then set.

        Yonghwa's thought  ;  " what on earth just happened why did i do that.. ahh(then shoke his head)"

as soon as he finished he went to the counter and ask the girl if Seohyun is alright, he saw her smiled ans then he ask for the rose but it's not for sale..then he left the cafe  on the way home he keeps on thinking Seohyun.He said that he'll bring some friends but it was an alibi  so he could see her again.

=END OF FLASH BACK=

The customers are starting to leave now..but the romantic atmosphere in the garden is still there and not to mention the sudden encounter of the 6 souls..the other girls even busy is still looking at them from time to time while the boyfriends are as usual..with their female fans in the crowd of customers doing their works and entertaining them at the same time.

 

KIM JAEJOONG (YURI'S)

first photo his silhouette that Yuri mentioned and the second ishow Jaejoong look (not the clothes) on their 3rd meeting

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREgUQiN3SzF08gYPK1aDx thumbnail.aspx?q=1308341510068&id=931f64

 

LEE SUNGMIN (SUNNY'S)

their first meeting and second meeting just ignore the writtings..

thumbnail.aspx?q=1312062778568&id=9061ba  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLRs0eE6A7kqFDLViqGcs

 

JUNG YONGHWA (SEOHYUN'S)

their first meeting and second meeting

thumbnail.aspx?q=1408499915279&id=41daf6  thumbnail.aspx?q=1346037816041&id=cc4607