CHAPTER 80

Summer Breeze

 

The winter ends and the springs came.

YOONA:               ahh!(stretch) I love spring!!!

The girls wake up early that morning, Sunny and Seohyun are t the flowers in the garden.

SEOHYUN:           unnie! Good morning!

YURI:     morning!!

The Sunny  got the hose use to water the plant at turn water to the full, then pointed it to YOONA and YURI.

YOONA:               hey!!unnie!!

Sunny laugh out loud, the other girls run outside the garden so as Yoona and Yuri who was running downstairs to get Sunny. Everyone was having fun. They decide not to open the café for the mean time. After the incident on the bedroom Wooyoung didn’t showed up, Taeyeon was  getting worried.

DONGHYUN:      noona!!

The girls look where the voice came from and saw the Boyfriends walking towards the house.

TIFFANY:              hey!!!!

JESSICA:               long time no see! (smile)

JEONGMIN:        yeh! So we came here to join for breakfast.

HYOYEON:           (arm neck Jeongmin) aish, you boys are really!! (then mess his hair)

TAEYEON:            ok, ok enough with that, come on let’s eat.

Sooyoung notice that Kwangmin is holding a basket.

SOOYOUNG:      uh?! What’s that?

YOUNGMIN:      ow, we brought some snacks too.

KWANGMIN:     mom made to much so we brought it, we know that noonas have quit an appetite.

JESSICA:               the best example is SOOYOUNG!

Everyone agreed on it, and then they went inside to eat breakfast. They eat happily and talk about things they did on vacation.

HYUNSEONG:    hey, YURI noona, have you guys looked for your dresses?

YURI:     you mean the wedding dresses?

MINWOO:           ow, yeah when are you doing to look for your wedding dresses?

SEOHYUN:           hmm, we don’t know we haven’t thought of that really..

SUNNY:                                what?! Unbelievable!

TIFFANY:              actually where waiting for you guys. (SMILE)

SOOYOUNG:      wait for us? (mouth full)

JESSICA:               will you chew that first before you talk, gosh.

Then Sooyoung chew her food then swallow.

SOOYOUNG:      what do you mean??

YURI:                     why not look for our wedding dresses together.

SEOHYUN:           deh, that would be great. That was one of my dreams, for us to get married at the same time.

JESSICA:               don’t ask us, we also want that, but it’s not our fault that our boyfriends are so slow.

SUNNY:                                yeah, but don’t worry we’ll still waiting for one girl here.

Then everyone look at Taeyeon who was about to have a spoon full of rice on .

TAEYEON:            what?!don’t look at me like that. It’s not my fault that he haven’t show up.

Then shove the spoon into .

MINWOO:           noona, eat like a girl please..

TIFFANY:              I guess Sooyoung became a bad influence on Taeyeon when it comes to table manner.

SOOYOUNG:      hey, why blame me?? (mouth full)
SEOHYUN:           (laugh) unnie, be careful you might choke yourself.

Everyone laugh.

HYOYEON:           ow, don’t blame Sooyoung, blame Taeyeon.

TAEYEON:            why me??

HYOYEON:           ow, yes, I haven’t tell you about that incident yet, haven’t i?

YOONA:               what incident unnie?

YURI:                     come on..

HYOYEON:           I’ll tell you later, the boys are here, it’s going to be embarrassing if I say it right now.

JEONGMIN:        noona! Come on, we want to hear it.

HYOYEON:           no, it’s a girl talk ok.

The boys couldn’t make Hyoyeon speak up, and the girls knew that one’s she said no, she said no. So they finish their breakfast the boys help the girls clean the table and then they went to the living room to have tea. Then after they talked for hours the boyfriends left.

YOONA:               hey! Unnie ! tell us now!

JESSICA:               come on! The boys left already, so fill us up.

HYOYEON:           ok fine, we’ll I guess the reason why Wooyoung haven’t show up because..

SOOYOUNG:      because?..

Everyone was seriously looking at her even Taeyeon was so into what Hyoyeon was about to say.

HYOYEON:           do you still remember that night when he brought you back home?

TAEYEON:            yeah, what about?...

HYOYEON:           well,  i was about one step away from the bedroom door when I heard you.

TAEYEON:            you heard me?

HYOYEON:           yes, I heard you confessing to HIM.

SEOHYUN:           unnie?! you don’t know about this?

SUNNY:                                she was too drunk I guess.

HYOYEON:           she’s to drunk alright, and the reason why she got drunk that night was because she saw Wooyoung got kissed.

EVERYONE:         kissed?!

TAEYEON:            hey! How’d you know about that? he told you did he?

HYOYEON:           yes, he told me.

YURI:                     so, (arm crossed) that was the reason..hmm

HYOYEON:           ow, I almost forgot. When I came to the door I saw them in the same position as CHANGMIN and SOOYOUNG was before.

Sooyoung’s eyes wide and  blush every time she remembers that scene.

YOONA:               I hope you got that in photos.

HYOYEON:           well the difference was, Taeyeon was the one who pulled Wooyoung into the bed.

SUNNY:                                what?! (look at Taeyeon) you pulled him to bed?!

TIFFANY:              aren’t you a little impatient

Everyone was griming.

TAEYEON:            what?! I was drunk, I didn’t know what I was doing..come on

JESSICA:               no excuses, you know, alcohol could make people became braver, if they can’t say something they want to, they rely on alcohol to give them that strength.

SOOYOUNG:      so it means, you really wanted that to happen.

TAEYEON:            What? No!! (hold her head)ahh, alright,  I was jealous ok.

YURI:                     so you really did confess.

TAEYEON:            I guess, my being drunk helped me release everything I want to say to him, after that night when he saved us from those tugs.

TIFFANY:              wait, wait, and hold up. Saved you?

Tiffany’s eyes flew to Hyoyeon.

SOOYOUNG:      ahmm, mind telling us the hold story please?

TAEYEON:            alright, remember when I returned to the studio to get something, and I run into Hyoyeon on the way home.

YOONA:               yeah, we remember, then

HYOYEON:           then we walk into this two drunk men and they suddenly drag us to go with them, so we insisted Taeyeon bit the other man’s arm who was holding my wrist.

SEOHYUN:           so that’s why you have those handkerchief‘s on your wrist.

HYOYEON:           yeah, and then when we were corned.

TAEYEON:            they showed p and then beat those tugs. They didn’t let go of our hands after that.

JESSICA:               so you fall in love.

Taeyeon could only nod in response.

HYOYEON:           don’t worry about it Taeyeon, he’ll be back just wait for him. JUNHO told me you’re important to him.

Taeyeon smiled on what Hyoyeon said.

“ I hope he will, now that he knows how I feel “