CHAPTER 90: SUPERSTITION

Summer Breeze

 

On the other hand while the girls are busy preparing for the wedding the boys have plans on their own.

LEETEUK:             yah! Donghae-sshi where are we going?

DONGHAE:         we’re going to look for good suits..

SHINDONG:        just make sure, they have my size ok??

SUNGMIN:         of course they have that…

KYUHYUN:          Hyung don’t worry if they don’t they have to make one your size..

SHINDONG:        ah,, yes..

YESUNG:              so are we going now?

SUNGMIN:         come on!

The boys went from boutique to boutique just to look for suits or tuxedos for the wedding, but every shop they went they couldn’t find something they like. Yonghwa, Jaejoong and Hyung Joong joined them a little late.

HEECHUL:            yah!i’m getting tired, why not let the girls at adjusshi make the tux for us.

RYEAWOOK:       ow, right, so we don’t have to walk and walk.

LEETEUK:             wait, Siwon arrived from America right? Let meet him up at the studio.

YONGHWA:        yah, come on..

Then the boys went to adjusshi, Leeteuk was texting Siwon where they at, then moments later Siwon showed up.

SIWON:                                hey guys,

The boys greeted him. And then they talk about the tux that they’re going to wear.

SIWON:                                ow, actually I had mine already..

The boys were shock of what they hear.

HYUNG JOONG:                               you have already??

JAEJOONG:         what do you mean??did you proposed to Yoona already?

SIWON:                                soon, not now, it’s not the right time.

EUNHYUK:          aish, enough talk and let’s go see the girls..

KYUHYUN:          hyung, your such..aishh

SHINDONG:        get use to it already..

Then the boys went inside the studio they were greeted by the Jang Twins, and then walk into Bryan and Marvin who were just about to bring some snack for the girls who are busy with the gown of the girls. When they got into the second floor everything was a mess, cut slicks,laces beads and ribbons are everywhere rolls of cloth are rolled over the tables.

HEECHUL:            what the heck is going on here? Did a tornado got in?

REINE:                   ow, sorry about that, what brought you here?

SUNGMIN:         actually were here to ask favor.

ZHANDA:             don’t say it, (stop cutting) you want us to make your tuxedos???

The groom to be’s scratches or bowed their heads.

CAMILLE:             don’t worry,  (get a notebook) we know that this might come, here you could look her e for the tux.

The boys thank the girls, they are busy scanning the notebook that Camille gave them when Siwon approaches Kim.

SIWON:                                hey Kim, did the girls came by?

KIM:      today? They haven’t but they will be here later, why?

SIWON:                                well I was just…

Sheena pass at his back and then softly said something that only the three of them could only hear.

KIM:      so it’s that all?

SIWON:                                yes,..thank you.

SUNGMIN:         hey! you have the sketches of the wedding gowns right?

KATE:                    yes? Why?

YONGHWA:        ahmm, is it ok if we could look at them?

KAT:       ow, no you don’t!

JAEJOONG:         and why is that?

REINE:                   well before we work here, we all grow up in the PHILIPPINES, and they have a saying regarding weddings..so, don’t you dare..or else face the consequences.

SHINDONG:        huh? what do you mean, beliefs on weddings?

JANET:                  you guys, better tell that to them.. so they’ll know..

JANICE:                                this is not to scare you or something, were just being careful.

DONGHAE:         then what is it?

MARVIN:             they have a saying that, the groom should not see his bride on a wedding dress before the wedding or the bride shouldn’t try wearing the wedding dress before the wedding or..

YESUNG:              or???

SHEENA:              there will be no wedding at all.

The boys went frigid, especially the grooms to be. Eunhyuk saw a dress at the corner, but BRYAN immediately cover it so they couldn’t see it.

SUNGMIN:         but we only want to see the sketches..

JOY:       its better to be careful, sketches are images of the wedding gown that we are making so, it’s just the same seeing the wedding gowns whether they’re finished or not.

KYUHYUN:          hyungs, better follow them, there’s no harm in following a saying isn’t it?

YONGHWA:        yah, perhaps you’re right.

REINE:                   so, enough with the talk and let’s get your measurement already.

Then the girls took the boys measurement.

HEECHUL:            make sure they fit me right ok?

REINE:                   yes, if you only stop complaining so I could take your measurement right.

While the girls are busy with the measurement the boys that were finished looked around, then they went inside the other room and there they saw something.