Chapter 18 : (COUPLE MOMENTS)

Summer Breeze

 

YONGHWA AND SEOHYUN

At the flower field Yonghwa is looking at Seohyun who is playing with Kyuhyun.

      Yonghwas's thought: "why i'm I getting jealous at its not like were couple of anything..hai..(take a deep breathe) or is that i Wish we are..so that Kyuhyun well back off a little hai.."

Even though he acted cool it doesn't stop him to feel jealous.

           Sooyoung  :   hey whats with the deep breathe intake..(then look at Seohyun) so you noticed it too huh..

            Yonghwa   :  huh? Kyuhyun? oww yes..

             Tiffany    :  hey your the one making it hard for yourself why not proposed to her or tell her how you feel..

             Yonghwa  :  i wish i could..but i'm afraid that she doesn't like me and reject me.. i can't take that.. to be away from her, not to see her smile again..i counldn't take that..maybe before but not now, not anymore..

The two girls just looked at Yonghwa and patted his shoulder..Seohyun saw that yonghwa is a bit upset and he is a little far from the group,she went close to him and ask..

            Seohyun  :  ahh Yong are you ok? you seem a little sad, is something bothering you?

            Yonghwa  :  ohh..yes i'm fine..don't worry (forced smile) 

             Seohyun   :  are you sure, i'll stay with you then.. (then Kyuhyun called her)

             Yonghwa  :  go now..he is calling you..(fake a happy face and smile)

Seohyun went to Kyuhyun but she keeps on looking at Yonghwa and she is worried about him..

              Seohyun's thought :  " what's bothering him.. I don't want to see him like that."

              Kyuhyun   :   hey, Seohyun you know i had a crush on you when i first saw you at the meadow but i hate to see that i'm hurting someone.

              Seohyun  :  deh? what do you mean by hurting someone?(curiously ask)

              Kyuhyun  :  (smile)  didn't you notice? Yonghwa is inlove with you..i noticed that whenever i come near you he always distance himself but with a hurt expression. And the way he look at you is different, its has more feelings and emotion..and he seems to be a good guy so i'll let him have you and beside i think he is a great man..distancing himself for the girl he loves happiness is a man.

Kyuhyun just hugged Seohyun and then walk away leaving Seohyun awe on what he said and curious.

Yonghwa saw Kyuhyun hugged Sohyun that made his heart tighten in his chest. So he turned around when he was about to walk back to the house Kyuhyun called him.

               Kyuhyun   :   Hey Yonghwa-sshi..where are you going?

               Yonghwa  :  back at the house..why?

               Kyuhyun   :  (smiled) She's all yours,, i can't compete with a great guy like you so please take a good care of her ok? (then Kyuhyun passed him)

Yonghwa just look at Kyuhyun and when he turned around Seohyun is looking at him, she's standing there alone surrounded by flowers..Yonghwa walk closely to her and stop just a few feet away from her, the he realizes what Kyuhyun mean.

                Yonghwa   :  Hyun, ther is something i'd like to say to you..(bit shy) for the first time i saw you at the cafe i can't stop thinking about you, i felt like at that time you got a hold of me..my HEART..(take Seohyuns hand and palce it on his chest).

       But on Seohyuns head: " OH?! is he confessing to me? ohh eottokke" bewildered expression.

                 Yonghwa   : i forced myself not to visit the cafe for a few days..but it seems that my heart is left there. (looking at her) and that heart is YOU so i forced my friends to meet me at your cafe..just to see you..

                 Seohyun   :   Yong....(but Yonghwa cut her)

                 Yonghwa  :  I LOVE YOU HYUN!

                 Seohyun   :  bwo?! what did you say? you said you love me? (shock)

                 Yonghwa   :   yes! SARANGHAE HYUN..(their forehead touch each other).

______________________________________________________________

SUNGMIN AND SUNNY

Sunny is playing with the bubbles. Sungmin pick some flowers and start making a flower crown for Sunny.

           Taeyeon  :   wow Sungmin-sshi is that for Sunny? waaaa,,its beautiful..i want one too..(envy)

            Jessica  :   ahh how sweet..

           Sungmin  :  Donghae can do it too..( then smile)

            Jessica   :  oww.. i don't care..i'd rather have a torn in my head that a crown made by him..

The the two just watch Sungmin while his making the crown..the girl pick some flowers and made one for themselves..

             Sungmin  :  i'm done.. (check on the girls) wow.. you guys got it easily..

            Taeyeon    :  thanks for the help..

The girls continue making their crowns and Sungmin went to Sunny..

               Sungmin  :  hey..i've got a something for you..(smile)

               Sunny    :  what is it..(then show her the crown) WOW!! its beautiful!

              Sungmin  :  I'm glad you like it.. (then place the crown to her head)

               Sunny    :  thank you.. doest it fit me?

               Sungmin  ;  of course i made that one especially for you so it will fit perfectly..(walk closer to her holding her hands) Sunny-sshi..i've been longing to say this to you..

               Sunny    :  what is it..(looking in his eyes)

               Sungmin :  will you be my GIRL? (looking at her intently)

               Sunny   :  say you love me first..(smiled at him)

               Sungmin  :  oww..right.. I LOVE YOU (in a low sweet voice)

_________________________________________________________________________

JAEJOONG AND YURI

Jaejoong is taking pictures of everything even Yonghwa and Seohyun and Sunny and Sungmin also the girls and the Boyfriends. from his cam he saw Yuri approaching him , he can't stop himself from taking Yuri's picture. Then when she's near already he put his camera down and face her..

            Jaejoong   :   wae-yo? is there something you need?

               Yuri   :  ahmmm nothing.. why are you here come join us over there..

           Jaejoong  :  its ok,, i'm taking photos of you guys, so from here i could take everthing..here have a looke

Then Yuri went closer to him and look at his shots.. there's Sunny playing with the bubbles, Taeyeon and Jessica making flower crown and Sungmin  too then there is Seohyun and Yonghwa's photo where their forehead toch each other and Sungmin placing the crown on Sunny's head and  then her photo., when she was approaching him.. She looked at him and found out his looking at her with an emotional eyes.

              Yuri  :  is there something wrong..(try to hide her nervousness)

          Jaejoong  :  nothing (said in low voice that is also a whisper thoen touch her face)..you know from the moment i saw you at the beach i can't seem to take that scene out of my mind that i even dreamed of it sometimes.

              Yuri   ;   ahmm what are you trying to say..(almost lost her voice)

          Jaejoong  :  (still holding her face) i'm telling you that from that moment..i've been wondering how it feels like to touch your face, to hold your hand, to hug you and to (look at Yuri's lips then to her eyes) to KISS you.

               Yuri  :   (swallowed hard) what? kiss me? what are you trying to say..just say it..(acting tough)

          Jaejoong  :  don't you still get it? I LOVE YOU from the first time i saw you walking at the beach and the first time i took your photo.

              Yuri  :  y-yo-you lo-lo-love  m-me?

          Jaejoong :  isn't that what i said.. I love you.. 

AND THEN:

Is it just a coincidence of fate really planned it to happen when the three of them at the same time KISSED! Everyone was dumfound to  see them all at once KISSED.

             Jessica   ;  what the!!!!!!(covered his mouth because felt open)

             Sooyoung :  ahhhhh... and in the flower field... i'm so jealous to death.....

            Siwon   :   OMO!!!!!what happened here..(looking around)

 Everyone has their words of what they are seeing..The boyfriends smiled..and start taking photos of the couples kissing even the girls had their cameras ready and took their shots.

             Yoona's thought:  " what on earth?! what is going on..is this mean that they confessed?"  then she look at Siwon who is also shock of what he is seeing.." if only we could...ahhh nevermind"

They just look at the loves..time passed by and its time to leave and back to Seoul.While on their way home the girls who is still single..keep on talking what happened earlier but Yoona just pretend to listen but her mind is off to somewher....... off to SIWON...

_________________________________________________________

(THE CROWN THAT SUNGMIN GAVE TO SUNNY)        ( YONGHWA MADE FOR SEOHYUN)

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7KeWK4I_2lIZpZhmSNGB         images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPX6Y_jW486QqIgfdpCYF  

 ( JAEJOONG MADE FOR  YURI)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDuJ9C0fmhjHGdMVKxjbA

 

________________________________________________________

i hope you like it guys..

please do leave your comments..

and suggestions are open..thank you.