CHAPTER 68

Summer Breeze

 

Taeyeon turn on the TV and the new about Yonghwa greet her.

Taeyeon  :  hey guys! Check this out.

The girls hurried to the living room.

Yuri  : hey, isn’t that the CN BLUE?

Sunny  : yah, it’s Yonghwa’s group.

Tiffany  : sshh, listen.

Anchor : The CN BLUE just arrive at the airport, as you can see the lead vocal Jung Yonghwa is not with them, rumors spreading that Jung Yonghwa didn’t went back to Japan with his band on their last visit her at Seoul, they say that Yonghwa left the group to go solo, others are saying that Yonghwa is planning to settle.

Reporter 1  :  so Mr. LEE (manager) what is the real reason that Yonghwa didn’t return to Japan?

Reporter 2 : isn’t it that because the band is holding back his career?

Reporter 3 : or Yonghwa ditch his band?

Manager :  no comment.

The reporters keep on following them until they got to the car.

Anchor : so there you have it, the manager of CN BLUE doesn’t want to talk regarding this matter, what really is the reason why Yonghwa didn’t return to Japan together with his band, does it really true that Yonghwa ditch his band to go solo? Pictures of Yonghwa were being taken together with a girl (pictures are being flash on the screen).

Sunny : oh? Isn’t that form the beach house?

Yuri : and that was at adjusshi’s studio.

The girls look at each other, but Seohyun was silently watching the news.

Anchor : the people are wondering if this girl could be the reason why Yonghwa left the band or he is just USING this girl to get attention from the media?  This is _____________ reporting to you.

The girls couldn’t say anything after the news, when Hyoyeon broke the silence.

Hyoyeon  :          gosh,  that was a bit harsh, ditching his band, USING Seohyun??aish..

Jessica  :               I wonder if he has seen this..

Yoona  :                he had, Siwon accidentally told me that Yonghwa is going through with something I didn’t know that

Sunny :                 if that’s the case we better help him.

Sooyoung  ;        that will only make the whole thing worst.

Yoona  :                wae-yo?

Taeyeon  :           Sooyoung’s right, what do you think the reason why he didn’t tell us that he has problem?

Seohyun  :           why?

Taeyeon  ;           to protect us.

Jessica :                protect us from?

Taeyeon ;            protect us from that! (referring what happened at the news) from the reporters, you seen how they almost harassed those poor boys, especially you, Seohyun.

Seohyun :            me?

Tiffany  ;               yes, he values you a lot, that is why he’s not saying anything. His taking us out of this.

Hyoyeon  :            yah, so please all we could do is just keep  out of It, Yonghwa has enough problem to think.

Sunny :                 yah, I wish this will end soon,

The night gets deep, and the girls went to their rooms but Seohyun can’t sleep thinking about the news and Yonghwa, what Tiffany said earlier keeps repeating on her mind.

“He values you a lot, that’s why he’s not saying anything”

Then her hand flew to her chest and touches her necklace.

Seohyun  :           please be safe, YONG..

Then she drifted to sleep.

While at the CN BLUE house.

Yonghwa  :          hyung, I’m sorry I’ve cause so much trouble.

Manager  :          it’s ok, it’s not your fault, there are things that you can’t expect to go with your plans though.

Minhyuk :            Hyung, well solve this,

Jungshin :            so Hyung, you said Seohyun rejected you?

Yonghwa’s face became sadder.

Yonghwa  :          yah, maybe I took things so fast, that’s why she rejected me.

Manager :           for now, I won’t let you see her.

Jonghyun :          wae-yo?

Manager  :          so it won’t make the issue more complicated.

Yonghwa  :          (sad) ah, ok I understand.

Manager :           and also to protect her, you don’t want her or the other girls get involve too.

Minhyuk :            ow, right.

Yonghwa just look outside the window,

Seohyun, I’m sorry,if I’ll cause you another hardship”

The next day, Seohyun was hoping that she could see Yonghwa, every time the door open she look at the door.

Sooyoung  :        Seohyun, he’s going to be alright, you see maybe later he’ll enter that door.

Minwoo :              wae-yo?

Sooyoung  :        aish, it’s nothing,

Minwoo :             I know what’s going on noona, we saw the news.

Sooyoung :         I guess everyone know, huh.

Donghyun  :        (pass by at the back) uh-huh, but we won’t say anything, to help Yonghwa Hyung.

Seohyun :            thanks.

The singles came, together with Hyun Joong.

Leeteuk  :            hey guys, we came to see the photos. (counter)

Taeyeon  ;           no can do.

Shindong  :          ah, wae?

Heechul :             their just shy because of their photos. (smile)

Hyun Joong  :     oww, really? Did they come out good?

Kyuhyun  :           (laugh) even better.

Eunhyuk  :           so where is it, come on..

Hyoyeon  :          no way!

But Tiffany handed them the album.

Tiffany :                here enjoy..

Hyun Joong :      thanks!

The boys went to their place at the garden, Hyun Joong was left at the counter.

Hyun Joong ;      by the way, mom said she’s excited to see you, (smile)

Tiffany  ;               ahmm, really? (smile) you think she’ll like me?

Hyun Joong  :     of course she will, that ring was her’s.

Tiffany :                (look at the ring on her finger) ow, can’t wait to meet her too.

Taeyeon  ;           aish, enough with that stuff, just go and look at the photos.

Hyun joong :      hey, don’t be like that, Wooyoung will be here any minute, so smile..

Smile teasingly but Taeyeon just gave him a glare, he went to the garden smiling.

Taeyeon :            yah! Tiffany, your fiancée is really..

Tiffany :                what? (smiling) he’s right thought, smile or else Wooyoung will call you amason again.

Taeyeon just glare at her too. That day few customers visited the café.

Yoona  :                I guess winter is really starting, we should change our menu for winter.

Jessica :             ow, right..

Donghyun :         noona! Siwon and Donghae hyungs are here.

The two girls went out to greet their boyfriends.

Yoona  :                hey, we saw the new last night.

Siwon ;                 deh, I saw that too.

Jessica  ;               by any chance did Yonghwa called you or texted you?

Siwon  :                 no, he hasn’t

Donghae :           wae-yo?

Jessica  :               we’re just worried, that’s all.

Later that afternoon, Changminm, Wooyoung and Junho came.

Changmin  :        hey guys!

Yuri  :                     ow, hi Wooyoung, Junho.

Changmin  ;        did you guys have the photos?

Yuri  ;                     there are at the boys at the garden.

Jeongmin  :         Noona, are this the guys?

Sunny  :                children, be nice to your Hyungs.

Donghyun:          were not going to hurt them noona.

Wooyoung ;       who are this guys?

Changmin ;         ow this guys? They’re cousins of the girls, here we have the twins, Kwangmin and Youngmin Yuri’s cousins, (the twin smiles) Minwoo, Tiffany’s brother, Hyunseong,Sooyoung’s cousin and Donghyun and Jeongmin, Taeyeon and Hyoyoen’s cousins.

Wooyoung  :      ow, ok nice to meet you.

Junho ;                 hey!

Donghyun:          so, you’re the guys that..

Wooyoung:        Hold it! First I want to make this clear ok, that Amazon and I have nothing going on ok??ok..just want that to  make clear.

Donghyun;          (smiles) I haven’t said anything, but seriously, I just want to.. wish you guys… goodluck,

Junho  :                wae-yo?

Jeongmin :          you hyungs are there first kiss so. Good luck.

Minwoo ;             yup, goodluck,

Yuri :                      hey! You boys stop teasing them, it’s getting late and you guys have somewhere to be, right?

Donghyun  :        ow, right! Thanks for reminding noona.

Youngmin :         want to know why?

Wooyoung :       wae-yo?

Kwangmin :        because all the boyfriends of the noonas  are they’re first kissed, so if your Taeyeon and Hyoyeon noonas first kiss, you might end up..

Hyunseong :       Hey, enough with that, I’m sure they’ll get it sooner or later, (drag Kwangmin)

MInwoo :            Bye noonas! (wave)

Changmin  :        where are they going?

Sunny :                 auditions, those boys are planning to get popular.

Changmin  :        ahh, (look at the door)

Junho :                 Changmin, come on, I want to see the photos, (drag Changmin)

Changmin :         wait, I haven’t see..

Sunny  :                ow, we’ll pitch Sooyoung for you later! (smile)

Then the boys, went with the other boys who were laughing.

Wooyoung :       hey guys!

Changmin  :        hi!

Leeteuk  :            ow perfect timing were looking at the photos, when we were chased by the girls.

Junho :                 wow! Nice shot!

Ryeawook :        not only that but this too.

Showed him the forehead kiss shot and the kiss shot. Wooyoung took a peak on the photo.

Wooyoung  :      wow! You guys really look lovers.(smile)

Kyuhyun  :           don’t be jealous, here’s yours.

Gave him the accidental kiss shot and the one where he catch Taeyeon.

Changmin  :        haha, you guys too.

Shindong  :          but nothing bets this photos,(referring the stolen shot of Changmin and Sooyoung)

Changmin  :         (wide eyes) huh? Where did you get this??

Yesung  :                ow, that? it’s just we were there when you confessed to Sooyoung and so as Adjusshi so we stole some shots.

Changmin  :        ow, is that so. (smile with scratching his head)

The day comes to an end but Yonghwa haven’t showed up. The girls are getting more and more worried.

Yoona  ;                 Yonghwa hasn’t come yet, I wonder why?

Siwon  :                     hey, you guys look so tense.

Yuri  :                     it’s just were worried about Yonghwa.

Leeteuk ;             yah,I heard about that too., I was hoping to see him today too, but I guess the issue is getting worst.

Wooyoung  ;      it’s worst already, but what will if they going to find out about Seohyun?

Everyone became silent after hearing from Wooyoung.

Hyoyeon  :          I just can’t imagine,  we’ll just hope it won’t happen.

Changmin :         so we better leave now, you girls get some sleep, try not to worry too much, ok (face Sooyoung) you too.huh?

Sooyoung  :        ok, you guysm take care on your way home.

The boys said their goodbye’s and leave the café but Seohyun was still looking at the  door hoping Yonghwa will came through it , but no hope. The next day same thing happen Yonghwa haven’t show up at the café, and the news about him and her are getting worst, some are saying that it’s just a trick or a makeup story.  And the next day was the same, and the next day and the next.