CHAPTER 71

Summer Breeze

 

It’s getting late and the boys and the girls are having fun, the parents went home together with the Boyfriends.

Shindong :           hey, guys what about we play a game?

Bryan:                   what game?

Yesung :               Kissing game!

Girls:                      what??!

Leeteuk :             hey, that would be unfair for the girls.

Taeyeon :            that’s right, change the game.

Yesung  :              what about we’ll put some twist in it.

Ryeawook:         what twist?

Yesung :               blind fold, that way  were all innocent for any accidents.

Tiffany:                 I dunno, that’s tricky, you could pretend like it is an accident if you want too.

Sunny :                 yeah!

Reine :                  don’t worry will supervise the game so they’re won’t be ACCIDENTS.

Janet:                    we will be the timer for the game.

Kat:                        ok then, does everyone agreed on the game?

While everyone is choosing their group, Seohyun joined them, but she refuse to join the game and sat on the table were  Kim and Kate are sitting.

Kim:                       hey, why didn’t you join them?

Kate:                     yeah, we noticed you look so down even when we’re changing is something that matters?

Seohyun:             ow, it’s nothing I just don’t feel right, right now.

Kim:                       you don’t feel right? Do you want something to drink?

Seohyun :            no, I’m good. Thank you.

Sheena:                               hey! Smile to the camera girls!

The girls smile, then Sheena went to others to take some pictures. Then the game was staring. Each group was composed of 8 members, group one were, Shindong, Eunhyuk, Sunny, Tiffany, Siwon, Yesung, Taeyeon and Junho, while the other team were  Kyuhyun, Yoona, Yuri, Wooyoung, Yesung, Ryeawook, Heechul and Sungmin.

Reine :                  ok now, that everyone has a group, put your blind fold on.

Then everyone put their blind folds.

Sunny :                 oh,eottokke, this is so nerve racking.

Heechul :             yah!remind me to kill Yesung for this.

Yesung :               spare me the killing, I’m in the game too.

Yoona  :                ow, I wonder what will happen.

Reine :                  ok, assistants, help them form a line.

While the others are helping the player to form a line Leeteuk, Changmin and so as the others so were not in the game were planning a scheme, they change the members of each group; then Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun were change by Jaejoong and Hyun Joong to protect their girlfriends. Then the game start, everyone was laughing hard because of the game.

[WATCH ON YOUTUBE HOW THEY PLAY THE KISSING GAME THEN IMAGINE IT WITH BLIND FOLDS]

Reine:                   (holding her stomach) alright, alright,(wiping her tears) the group one won the first round, don’t take off your blind folds yet, we still have another round.

Camille :               ow, good thing we didn’t join them.

Joy:                        It’s more fun watching them.

Bryan :                  ah,, I want to join them..

Leo :                      because you’ll took advantage of the situation.

Kate ;                    (hit Bryan lightly on his head) aish!

Sheena :              I can’t get good photos, I can’t stop laughing at them.

Reine ;                  ok, wait, guys kindly arrange their lines please they’re facing each other already. Excited much?!

Then they mixed the members again.

Yoona :                 wait, I’m getting dizzy..

Reine :                  let’s start the second round.

Marvin blew the whistle and they started the gaming everyone was laughing hard even Seohyun can’t help but to laugh too. The audience burst into load laughter when Yesung and Shindong almost kissed each other.

Leeteuk :             Yah! (smile) no kissing at the same kind!

Yesung :               ahh! (slap Shindongs face)

Shindong:            ouch!!!!yah, why’d you do that for?

Yesung:              you almost kissed me.

Shindong:            it’s an accident.

Reine ;                  all right (catching her breath) that’s enough group two won the second round. Now, for a tie breaker, guys arrange them ACCORDINGLY please.

By accordingly she means the plan is now on action. Leo and Sheena are getting ready their cameras to take some good picture. While everyone was anticipating what will going to happen. Seohyun was just watching them, when she saw a shadow inside the house, she just thought that it was either one of them so she just ignore it. Now, everything was in order, they put Taeyeon and Wooyoung in group one and Junho and Hyoyeon on the other group.

Kyuhyun :             hey, since this is the last round why not make it more fun,

Bryan:                  instead of one paper, why not 4 papers to pass, the fastest group of course win.

Camile :               yeah!that’s good.

Jang Twin:           yeah, yeah, yeah!

Reine ;                  ok, so 4 papers at a time, ow, this is going to be good! (smile)

Everyone was place next to their boyfriends /girlfriends. The singles went to their position between each couple and so as the the OrgGen.

Reine ;  everyone is ready?

The players said “Yes” and the others just nod and naughty smile.

Reine:   GO!

At the cue, Leo and Sheena are sharp as a knife on catching every moment. Then when every papers where place where they should be the singles pull the papers out resulting, they all landed on each other’s lips. Everyone when “OW”! The others were so happy of what they did, the players to their surprise whom they kissed take off the blind fold and was surprise to see their partners have the same expression as they have. Everyone’s happiness was being stop by Taeyeon and Hyoyeon’s

Taeyeon:             Yah!!!! What are you doing here???

Wooyoung :       (wide eyes) I should be the one asking that?!Wait you sneak out from your group just to take advantage of me huh?

Taeyeon:             me?? Take advantage of you? Who do you think you are huh?? one incident is enough, but twice that would be suicide!here that I rather kiss a gator than to kiss you!(then walk toward the house)

Wooyoung:        bwo?!(wide eyes) yah!came back here! You…. aish! (grab his hair)

While Taeyeon didn’t slap Junho but punch his face.

Junho:                  yah! why’d you do that for?!

Hyoyeon:            that should teach you a lesson! You ert gorilla!

Then went inside where Taeyeon went in.

Changmin :         Junho, (can’t stop laughing) you should put some ice on that quickly or else it will ruin that beautiful face of yours.

Junho:                what’s wrong with that woman, (holding his face)

Wooyoung:        yah! Who planned that huh? aish! That Amazon, ahhhh

Jaejoong:           haha, you should seen your faces,  dang that was good.

Sooyoung :         I wonder where those two went.

Junho:                I don’t care, could someone give me an ice please.

Joy:                   wait I’ll just get an ice.

Then  Joy went inside, Seohyun followed Joy by looking then, then she saw it the shadow that she saw earlier and it was a familiar shadow, Seohyun stand and went inside to follow the shadow.

Seohyun:             I can’t be…

She get her coat and went outside, as soon as she reaches the gate, she look around to see where the shadow went to, she walk on the cold night, the street was filled with snow. She walk and walk until she doesn’t know where she at.

Seohyun:             where are you?..