CHAPTER 84: JEALOUSY

Summer Breeze

Yoona was the first one to recover.

YOONA:               ow, Unnie..(look at the man who they bumped into)

TAEYEON:            Minho-sshi..

Minho was Taeyeon’s first crush when she was still in high school, they went into same school together, Choi Minho was the popular in her school, he was an athletic guy that’s why many girls from her school had a crush on him, and she is no exception, while she was at the school choir.

MINHO:               hey, your Taeyeon right?

TAEYEON:            how’d you know my name?

MINHO:               how would I not be? You’re the famous golden voice of the school choir. (Smile)

TAEYEON:            ow, by the way this is Im Yoona my sister.

YOONA:               hello.  (smile)

MINHO:               hi (smile)

TAEYEON:            ah, so it was nice seeing you.

MINHO:               you two.

Then Taeyeon grab Yoona’s hand and immediately walk to get away from Minho, but.

MINHO:               hey! Taeyeon-sshi!

Taeyeon suddenly stop he still gives her the chill everytime he calls her name. Minho ran towards them .

MINHO:               here you forgot.

He hand out the paper bag. But Taeyeon was looking at him when Yoona called her.

YOONA:               unnie, (whisper) get the bag.

TAEYEON:            ow,, yes..thanks..

At the time Taeyon took the paper bag from Minho, not far was the restaurant where Wooyoung and Junho was eating, they were eating at the window side, when Wooyoung saw the moment Taeyeon reach out for the hand bag and smiled in return to the guy.

CHANGMIN:      hey, Wooyoug, what are you looking at? (then he turned where he was looking) hey, Wooyoung-sshi I guess you need to move faster  now.

Wooyoung was just looking at them from the window.

MINHO:               looks like you girls had a lot of things to carry, come on I’ll send you a hand.

TAEYEON:            ow, were ok, don’t worry.

YOONA:               ah, my shoulder hurts. ( Yoona keeps in whining)

MINHO:               come on, (then took the paper bags from them.)

Yoona gave him the paper bags then hold Taeyeon’s hand.

YOONA:               come on unnie, Thanks Minho-sshi..

MINHO:               no problem..

Taeyeon just smiled at him. They start looking when her eyes flew to the window of a restaurant and saw a familiar face looking on their direction.

“WOOYOUNG, no it can’t be?”

But Wooyoung diverted his eyes as if he doesn’t know her.  All she could do was look down and then look forward.

“it was him, but the look in his eyes”

YOONA:               unnie, where here..unnie..

MINHO:               Taeyeo-sshi..are you ok?

TAEYEON:            ow,, deh, thanks again for the help, I was nice seeing you..

MINHO:               yah, me too, and nice meeting you Yoona.

YOONA:               same here.

Minho wave goodbye to them and then left.

YOONA:               unnie, that was your first crush right?(smile)

TAEYEON:            (awkward smile) yeah, but he was younger than me..so.. I gave up..

YOONA:               unnie, you look kinda pale is something wrong?

TAEYEON:            ahmm, it’s nothing come on lets, buy this last thing..then off to the cake shop.

YOONA:               come on, I’m excited with the cakes,

TAEYEON:            you look like someone who haven’t eaten a cake, alright come on..

Then they were off to the store and then to the shop, while they were at the shop Yoona can’t take her eyes off of the cakes.

YOONA:               unnie, their all look good, I’m going to take some photos, ahmm Miss is it ok if I take some photos?

STAFF:                  yes ma’am.

Yoona was taking photos when she suddenly caught Changmin and Wooyoung on her phone, she hurriedly run outside the store to call them, Taeyeon followed her by eyes, then she saw where she went, she froze where she was when Changmin and Wooyoung came inside the shop.

CHANGMIN:      hey Taeyeon..

TAEYEON:            (awkward smile)

As soon as they meet each other’s eyes,  a song of the new boy group EXO titled ANGEL starts playing inside the store.

TAEYEON:            hi…

Wooyoung only nod in return.

CHANGMIN:      what are you guys doing here?

YOONA:               we’ll obviously buying cakes..

CHANGMIN:      but you guys are good bakers..

TAEYEON:            but it’s not a violation if we eat other cakes..

YOONA:               right, and beside where looking for wedding cakes..

CHANGMIN:      ow, ok I get the picture now, so did you find what you were looking?

TAEYEON:            actually, we look designs to give us idea..

WOOYOUNG:    so did you find something or someone?

Yoona and Changmin suddenly look at each other because of Wooyoung’s question.

TAEYEON:            ahm,, ahmmm actually ahh we have…

Taeyeon was stammering when she answered Wooyoung’s question.

“so he did saw it”

WOOYOUNG:    so as I thought.

YOONA:               yeah, we found designs of cakes and wedding gowns too…

CHANGMIN:      wow, you girls really are into this wedding…

YOONA:               of course every girls has a dream of having a nice wedding..

CHANGMIN:      wow, so how about you? When are you planning for your own wedding?

Yoona caught off guard of the question but she immediately hid her sadness and answers it with her usual expression.

YOONA:               why ask me? the guy is the one proposing to the girl not the other way around.

CHANGMIN:      (didn’t notice Yoona’s discomfort)yeah, right..

STAFF:                  Here ma’am your order.

YOONA:               thanks, Unnie come on let’s better get back home now, or else Sooyoung will have her claws on us.

Taeyeon was not with herself because Wooyoung was acting strangely to her.

TAEYEON:            ahh,, yes come on..

Taeyeon wearily took the paper bags and then out of the shop, Wooyoung and Changmin look at the girls until they couldn’t see them.

CHANGMIN:      you know, you shouldn’t have acted that way to her..

WOOYOUNG:    what to you mean?

CHANGMIN:      look, you’ve been gone for quiet sometime..

WOOYOUNG:    and what those suppose to mean? (cold tone)

CHANGMIN:      (look at Wooyoung with disbelief) you don’t have any idea how she been through when you suddenly disappear. You said she drunkenly confessed to you, didn’t you know that people could only say what they couldn’t say if they were drunk, so what she said was her feelings  which she couldn’t say to you in a normal state. And now…haish…

Changmin walk out on Wooyoung . Wooyoung could only digest what Changmin said and he was right, he didn’t thought about her, her feelings. He loves her truly but after what he saw really gave an effect on him. Wooyoung walk out of the store and went the other way.

“Changmin was right, I’m so selfish I didn’t even though how she felt. And now i hurt her even more..ahmm!”

 

____________________

I saw a vid on Youtube of MINHO and TAEYEON

i was thrilled so i add that idea..hehe