CHAPTER 85

Summer Breeze

 

When they got home the girls are all waiting for them at the living room. Jessica who opened the door for them.

JESSICA:               finally you’re here, we all are starving you know…

TAEYEON:            here..

Taeyeon gave the paper bags to Jessica and then straight to their room. The girls are all looking at each other questioning what happened to here then they all end up looking at Yoona.

HYOYEON:           ah, Yoona mind filling us up? What happened to her?

TIFANY:                                yeah, you guys went out happy and now you came home as if the whole world is on your shoulder.

YOONA:               well, we run into Minho her first crush, do you guys remember the story when we all are in high school?

SUNNY:                                (thinking) hmm, yeah!

SEOHYUN:           so what happened unnie?

YOONA:               we bumped into him, then he offer us help because we are carrying too many bags, I noticed here looking at the restaurant, when I turned  I saw Wooyoung, (look at SOOYOUNG) his with Changmin.

YURI:                     so Wooyoung saw you guys were talking to Minho?

YOONA:               I don’t know, I guess, he was not looking when I turned, maybe he diverted his look.

JESSICA:               and why is she acting like that?

YOONA:               when were at the shop I saw Changmin and Wooyoung so I called the, when they met Wooyoung was acting..Hmmm how do I put this..(cross arm and holding her chin) rather cold..or strange..

TIFFANY:              yep, he did see it.

SOOYOUNG:      you think? (holding a piece of cake already)

HYOYEON:           yah!and why are you holding a cake already?

SOOYOUNG:      (smile) I’m hungry,, here have some too.

TIFFANY:              yes we will, before you ate it all.

SUNNY:                                the only way to find out is..

YURI:                     what?

SUNNY:                                Sooyoung, why not call Changmin and ask him, what happen I bet he knows something..

SEOHYUN:           yeah, right, go on unnie.

SOOYOUNG:      wait, (get her phone and dialed Changmin’s no.)yeoboseyo? Hey, i was wondering..

CHANGMIN:      are you going to ask me what happen?

SOOYOUNG:      yeah, we all worried here.

CHANGMIN:      even me, who’s Taeyeon?

SOOYOUNG:      lock herself in the room, so what really happened?

CHANGMIN:      I bet Yoona told you the other part of the story,

SOOYOUNG:      yes she did, so did he really saw them?

CHANGMIN:      (blew an air) yes he did, and by the way he acted I bet he was jealous.

SOOYOUNG:      (smile) oww, really….ok…so that was what happen..

CHANGMIN:      yup, I really don’t get that guy, I’m quite sure he like her and now..aishh..

SUNNY:                                Changmin-sshi, you were like that too!

The girls all smiled.

CHANGMIN:      yeah, yeah, I know..

SOOYOUNG:      ok, thanks for telling us,, see you soon..bye bye..

CHANGMIN:      yeah, you too, bye.. (hang up)

TIFFANY:              so, that was the reason..(Smile)

JESSICA:               I thought something worst happened that Taeyeon acted that way..

YURI:                     but come to think of it, we all went through like this before so I guess we need to help her..

HYOYEON:           yah, but what do we do?

SUNNY:                                guys, let’s just let them solve this one out, If they can’t, then we will step in, who’s that?

YOONA:               right, so let’s eat the cakes until Sooyoung put them all in ..

The girl agreed to Yoona and took the paper bag from Sooyoung. Mean while Taeyeon was at the room.

TAEYEON:            I bet he saw that, ahhh, his back, but….his different…

Taeyeon remembered the Wooyoung she met before and the Wooyoung she faced earlier.

________________________

Wooyoung was thinking over and over what Changmin said to him at the bake shop.

WOOYOUNG:    aishh,, babo! Why did I acted stupid earlier.

Wooyoung was at their house, his mother noticed that his having problems so she sat next to her.

UMMA:                                having a problem?

WOOYOUNG:    uh? Deh..

UMMA:                                a girl?

Wooyoung look at his mother, then look away without answering.

UMMA:                                you know, even if you don’t tell me, I can tell that it’s because of a girl.

Wooyoung was just quiet.

UMMA:                                you know, it’s not hard to read you son, I know if you’re having troubles with your friends or even at school, but this one looks different I never seen you this troubled about something before, well not until today. So tell me, what did you do this time?

WOOYOUNG:    umma, well I sort,,ahmmm I kinda…(bow down) hurt her..not physical umma, but even worst.. I hurt her feelings.

UMMA:                                (bursh his hair) my dear, it’s ok if you hurt her; you can’t avoid it, but….. you could always apologize and tell her what you really feel, we girls have different kind of happiness, but the one thing that never fails to give us that happiness is..

WOOYOUNG:    is what umma?

UMMA:                                to be with the man whom we love and love us in return for who we are,  so.. if you really love her and if she really love you, you’ll know what you need to do..

Umma tap Wooyoungs shoulder and then leave. Wooyoung was thinking about that his mother told him and what Changmin said earlier.  Mean while Siwon was busy in America, he never fails to check the one project he has been working really hard.

SIWON:                                yeoboseyo? Halmoni, deh, I’m going back to Seoul tomorrow, yes everything is fine no.. ahhh about that? I’m working on it halmoni,, deh..i’m going to hang up the phone now,yes!yes! I won’t, I promise..alright bye bye