Chapter 20: (MISUNDERSTANDING)

Summer Breeze

Yoona brought their order and the boys thanks him.

                 Shindong    ;    ohhhm its delicious..(taking one bite after another)

                 Eunhyuk     :     yes..it is..

                   Yoona      :   thank you..i'll leave you then..if there is anything you need please let me know..(bowed and leave)

 Siwon just looked at her..looked at her everytime she assist a couple..and he can't help smiling whenever he saw her smile..

              Rwyeowook   :   hey stop that Siwon it's kinda creepy..

                  Leeteuk     :    let him..it's kinda fun to watch them..(smile)

                 Kyuhyun      :   your right hyung.

                Eunhyuk     :   ahh guys your wasting your time talking seems like Siwon is not listening..

                Donghae  :   right..hmmm i wonder where is that brat princess hiding now..(smiling)

                 Yesung     :   Hae, will you stop teasing Jessica..don't tell me you liked her..

                Donghae    :  like her? are you kidding how could i possiblely like her? she's as cold as ice and so....

                Heechul      :   so? so what huh?then if your not interested on her stop making her mad always..

                Donghae   :   but she's cute when she is mad..(looking for Jessica)

                Heechul     :   owww..fool..your asking for it..someday you'll just wake up longing for her..

Everyone just nodded at Heechul but like Siwon he is not listening..its late already and they are the last one who left teh cafe because of the photos that was taken yesterday at the meadow.. they tease the couple but it's no use now..the couples will just smile.

                Shindong   :   that was fun..lets do it again sometime..

                Leeteuk   :    yeah..you guys are fun..we'll thanks for showing us the photos we'll go ahead now..bye!

Wave at the girls Donghae keep teasing Jessica when Eunhyuk and Shindong drag him with them..

                Eunhyuk    :   come on romeo stop tesing your juliet..

                Donghae   :   Romeo?nice one..bye my Juliet..(dramatically wave)

                Jessica      :   yah! i'm not his Juliet!

They all laugh at what Donghae did. Jessica face is still red with anger..

                 Jessica    :   huh!the nerve of that guy..

                Sooyoung  :  it's ok unnie you two look great..                   

                        Yuri     :     right! and didn't you noticed of all the girls here.. well except for us 4 (looking at Yoona) your the only one he tease.(smile)

                  Sunny     :   right so it means, he has interest in you..hehe

                  Sungmin  :  Hae is not always like that, teasing a girl till she is anger..he really has interest in you

While everyone teases Jessica Yoona's though is still on Siwon. Tiffany noticed her and smile..went closer to her.

                   Tiffany   :   Yoona-sshi, could we talk for a minute..(then look at the girls and sat on the table outside)

                    Yoona   :   what is it unnie..

                   Tiffany    :   Yoona, do you like Siwon?

                    Yoona   :   deh? why the sudden qustion unnie..(curiously looking at her)

                   Tiffany    :  Yoona please don't try to hide it.i know about your promise..(Yoona went still) i happened to heard you saying it at the tomb of you sister..that you'll never going to let a man in your life..but i think Siwon is different he cares about you.please let him a chance, let yourself a chance to be happy..

                    Yoona  :   but i'm happy with you guys..

                    Tiffany   :  the happiness that you feel when your with us different if your with the man you love..the time will come that we will going to have our different life..so please..open yourself..

Yoona jsut listen to Tiffany, she can't tell her that he already has her heart but she can't she's still afraid..afraid to get hurt..but some how Tiffany read her thought.

                     Tiffany   :  if your afraid to get hurt..its just normal.. it shows that you really care for him..that you really LOVE him..

Then they heard home at ben Yoona keep hearing Tiffany's word ."that you really love him" .

 The next mornig Seohyun and Yoona went to the flower shop to get some fertilizers.. on their way home Yoona saw Siwon cross the street then into a cafe near by.the she saw a girl stood up and they HUG. Her eyes widen and her heart tighten in her chest.. she looked at them intently and the girl is looking at him differently.. her tears falls from her eyes, she didn't even noticed that when Seohyun ask her..

                      Seohyun   :   Unnie? are you ok? why are you crying? (looked her Yoona is looking)oh.. isn't that...(cover and look at Yoona)

Yoona finally noticed Seohyun is gaping at her and the tears keeps falling form her eyes..she wipe it and head back to the cafe..the girls were shock and so is the voice when Yoona came in wiping her face and her eyes looks kinda red..then Seohyun entered and the girls ask her what happened and she told them. Tiffany just looked at the door where Yoona entered..

 

MEAN WHILE AT THE CAFE WHERE SHE SAW HIM:

                       Siwon   :    please don't stop crying..people might think i'm the one made you cry..

                       Victoria   :   aww sorry..it's just i can't ake him anymore..that Nickhun, such a playboy..oppa what will i do..

                       Siwon    :  do you love him?(victoria nodded) why not change him give him a chance you'll see..

                       Victoria  ;   but oppa..(Siwon cut her)

                       Siwon    :   no buts ok?!(nodded again)

Victoria is Siwons cousin she is closed to him, she always calls him when ever she had problem with her relationships..Siwon turned to the window and saw Yoona running and Seohyun chasing her then she look at the window..

                         Siwon 's thought :  "was that Yoona? why i she running and is she crying? why?"

Looking at the 2 girls with worried face..

                      

_____________________________________________________________

 

             

 

sorry for the chapter 20 last time..

this the real Chapter 20..

thanks for reading

and sorry for the errors..^-^