Chapter: 51 ( YONGSEO Moment)

Summer Breeze

 

The boys take charge with the dishes while the girls are taking their hot bath.

Yesung  :  hey Yonghwa, mind me if I ask..

Yonghwa : what is it?

Yesung  :  why did it took you 6 months to return, I mean did something happen?

Yonghwa look at Kyuhyun before answering, the others are curious too, why Yonghwa came back after 6 long months.

Yonghwa :  it’s because of her..

Changmin  :  by HER, your referring to..

Yonghwa  ;  yes,  HER.

Donghae  :  so why did you run away before?

Yonghwa  :  run away? Is that what it looks like? (sad face)

Everyone is so curious so as Changmin and Hyun Joong about the whole story.

Hyun Joong  :  wait, I kinda don’t understand where this all coming from, mind telling us the story?

Changmin  :  yah, not getting it.

Yesung  : ok, I’ll tell you, but the important part ok, not the whole thing.

The 2 boys just nodded, while Yesung is telling the story Yonghwa, just looked at the window and flashback of the past came to him, the time when he and Seohyun are having their happiest time, and then Seohyun’s accident, Yesung finished his story then Kyuhyun  interrupted Yonghwa’s thought.

Kyuhyun  : hey, are you ok?

Yonghwa  :  oww, yeah, I’m fine..

Hyun joong  : So that’s why Seohyun ended up at the hospital.

Donghae  :  yah, and that was also the first time I hug my Juliet..

Everyone just said “aish” except for Yonghwa.

Sungmin  :  so Yonghwa, now it’s your turn.

Jaejoong  :  why did you just took off like that?

Yonghwa  :  well, I was afraid.

Sungmin  :  afraid? Afraid of what?

Yonghwa  :  afraid if I stay close to her, I might keep on hurting her.

Hyun Joong  : you can’t  say that, you still hurt her, by leaving her.

Everyone nodded at what Hyun Joong said. Yonghwa just kept silent.

Changmin  :  Hyun Joong’s right, even if your intentions are pure, you still don’t know what will she feel after that, Hey Kyuhyun.

Everyone looked at Kyuhyun so as Yonghwa,

Kyuhyun :  she was like a robot that time, when you left.

Then everyone’s attention back at Yonghwa.

Yesung  :  ow, yeah, I can’t explain in, but good thing Kyuhyun was there , she was smiling but it didn’t reach her eyes, it’s still have no light.

Donghae : hey guys, that’s enough, Yonghwa don’t mind what we said, it’s the past, and she’s better now, so just make sure you, make the most this time.

Yonghwa  : yeah, I will, thanks for telling me.

Changmin  :  so, you really did come back for HER.

Yonghwa  :  yes!(bright face) I did.

Yesung  : the main reason is?

Yonghwa : when I was at Japan, I couldn’t seem to be myself, all I do is just right songs  put them on demo tapes and send them to companies, all of them has the thought of her.

Donghae  :  so every song you made, has all the feelings you have for this past 6 months?

Yonghwa :  yes, I guess one of the producers felt it and call us, so as the people who listens to it.

Sungmin  :  yah I listened to one of your songs, it was great, The Love Light.

Jaejoong  : ow, yeah, heard that one too. So what are your plans now that you saw her..

Sungmin  : wait what was your reaction when she saw you?

Yonghwa  : when she saw me? (flash back of what happen that morning) when she turn to me, I felt my heart fall, I wanted to run to her and hugged her. Seeing her after 6 months I felt I was at home at last after a long long wondering I finally find my way home. But I stop myself, I know she’s mad at me after leaving her.

Kyuhyun  :  she’s not believe me, remember that one thing you said to gave her, she has it.

Sungmin  : wait.. what THING?

Jaejoong  :  Oww, wait your not saying that,, that was from you?

Donghae  :  hey, what is it?

Yesung  : ow, I get it, remember when Seohyun got home from the hospital, Kyuhyun gave something to her, so that was from you..

Sungmin  ;  the necklace..

Yonghwa  :  yeah, that was from me, I ask Kyuhyun to gave it to her.

Jaejoong  :  so.. What her reactions be when she finds out.

Yesung  :  we don’t know. But the girls sure to freak out, you know when you three gave necklaces to your gf’s.

Sungmin  :  yah, that reminds me where is Siwon?

Jaejoong  : his at the room sleeping.

Donghae  : aish, that guy.

Changmin  : what’s with the necklace?

Yesung  : we don’t know either..

Hyun Joong  :  so, if I gave this to her, I wonder what will her reactions be?

Then he show then a box and inside of it was a heart necklace, everyone’s eyes went wide.

Jaejoong  :  you really prepared a lot, a diamond ring, now a necklace.

Changmin  : what’s the name of the stone looks like emerald.

Hyun Joong: it’s peridot, August birthstone.

Kyuhyun  :  ow, yeah, that’s Tiffany’s birth month.

Donghae  ;  hey Joong if your that prepare, let me join you.

Then Donghae, and he too open a box with a diamond heart necklace.

Sungmin  : you too? Hais..

Yesung  :  Hae, that’s a diamond? For April. Wow, falling in love is really something  huh?

Everyone laugh at what Yesung said, Yonghwa suddenly hold something behind his pants. While the boys are having their conversation, mean while on the hot bath, the girls are talking the same thing.

Jessica  : so Maknae, now, his back..

Everyone suddenly became serious and looked at Seohyun.

Seohyun  :  ow, I don’t know.

Hyoyeon  :  I saw him first right, what did you feel that time when he was looking at you it’s been  6 months..

Seohyun  :  I don’t know, when I saw him, I was just stuck there… looking at him.

Tiffany  :  what do you mean stuck there?

Seohyun  :  ahmm, just stuck there, looking at him,

Sunny  :  I guess it was different from ours..we kinda saw him on TV last time, so were not that surprise that he shows up.

Teayeon : hmm, ow, it must be him, the one I saw outside the café.

Yuri  :  hmm, I was wondering..Seohyun, do you still love him?

Everyone got hook on Yuri’s question and looked at Seohyun, Seohyun was not surprise with the question since Kyuhyun already ask her that.

“do I still love him?”

Seohyun  :  I don’t know, but when I saw him, I thought my heart stop beating, maybe that why I was stuck looking at him.

Hyoyeon  ;  oh, she still love him.

Sooyoung  :  wae-yo?

Hyoyeon  :  what she felt earlier was a sign that she was still longing for him, we thought she get over with him but, her emotion were just lock up inside, so it just need a key, and that key is HIM.

Seohyun  :  what’s with the theory?

Hyoyeon  :  (smile) let me ask you, what do you feel about Kyuhyun?

Seohyun  :  Kyuhyun? His a good friend to me..

Hyoyeon  : just a friend? why can’t be more that a friend? his been at your side on your worst time, why can’t you feel inlove with him?

Everyone went thinking of what Hyoyeon said.

Yoona  :  right, he even told you he likes you before, why didn’t you Seohyun?

Seohyun  ;  I don’t know,

Tiffany  : you don’t know?

Hyoyeon  :  ow, I know you know.

Sooyoung is just looking at them, but she was thinking about Changmin and the thing he said.

Yuri  :  let me tell you, the reason why you can’t fall in love with Kyuhyun, is someone already has your heart, he is still there. Deep inside of it is Yonghwa.

Everyone nodded.

Tiffany  :  why, can’t you two just get back together.

Seohyun  :  it’s no easy,

Hyoyeon  :  what’s not easy..are you afraid that he might hurt you again? What do you want stay beside him and surpass things together or rather hurt yourselves by staying away with each other?

Yoona  :  if it happens to me, I rather have Siwon by my side, to hold each other’s hand.

Sunny  :  same with me, i don’t know what to do if he leaves me.

Yuri  :  same goes for me.

Tiffany : me, this is my first time feeling this, i mean our first time, and I’m not letting this go, I only have this lifetime to have him. Who knows if, on my other lifetime I will be able to meet him.

Hyoyeon  :  think about it, Seohyun,

Seohyun thought about what others told me, Sooyoung also did the same, this two girls are having the same problem but different circumstances. The other girls are relaxing, after they take their hot bath, they change into something comfortable. The boys are at the living room, watching movies when the girls join them.