CHAPTER 87: WOOYOUNG's CHARADE

Summer Breeze

 

MINHO:               Taeyeon-sshi you said you don’t have a boyfriend? You guys really has a serious problem don’t you?, I guess I’m going to leave you guys alone it was nice meeting you…

WOOYOUNG:    Wooyoung, Jang Wooyoung..

MINHO:               Choi Minho.. (shake hands) Taeyeon-sshi you two better talk things out ok..ok guys I’m gonna leave you alone.. bye!

TAEYEON:            b-bye…

The only word she could utter and Wooyoung  just nod at Minho. When Minho left the everything in the room went awkward, Taeyeon look at Wooyoung and diverted her eyes and focused them on the flowers in front of her. Wooyouong was looking at her intently, then she noticed that she can’t find TIFFANY and JESSICA at site. “aish, where could those two have gone too”

TAEYEON:            ahmm, so.. what..brings you here??

WOOYOUNG:    I was just going to buy flowers when I saw you and your friend Minho talking here.

TAEYEON:            ow.. “and here I thought you really meant what you said earlier” is that so?

Taeyeon can’t hide her disappointment then she walks again looking at the flowers, Wooyoung followed her.

TAEYEON:            I thought you’re going to buy flower?

WOOYOUNG:    I’m choosing flowers, mind helping me what flowers a girl would like..

TAEYEON:            huh?(stop walking) why ask me?

WOOYOUNG:    well I don’t have any idea about flowers but since you guys have a flower garden I bet you know the perfect flowers.

TAEYEON:            (awkwardly smile) ahh ok. “You’re asking me what are the perfect flowers then give it to someone else?aishh!”

Taeyeon was looking and picking flowers from the rack. When Wooyoung stop her hands from pulling a long stemmed carnation.

WOOYOUNG:    how about you? what flowers do you prefer to have?

Taeyeon was shock but Wooyoung’s question because his eyes where saying something she couldn’t put words on, but she could feel something from them so unconsciously she smile at him brigtly. Wooyoung was stun to see Taeyeon smile to him like that, it was so radiant and bright as if she was happy of his question and the excitement in her eyes made him even more nervous. Taeyeon was enjoying picking her favorite flowers.

WOOYOUNG:    purple flowers? You like purple flowers don’t you?

TAEYEON:            huh? (then look at the flowers she picks) ow, yes..i just love them..

WOOYOUNG:    ok I guess these flowers are enough.

He take the flowers from Taeyeon and pull a stem of Lily of the Valley. The head to the counter.

WOOYOUONG:                 could you arrange this flowers for me please, and could you make it beautiful as possible..

STAFF:                  ok sir, I guess this girl is really special, if an arrangement was filled with purple color flowers it signifies accomplishment and admiration, (while arranging the flowers)

WOOYOUNG:    if that’s what it means I hope I could accomplish the reason for having that flower.

STAFF:                  (look at Taeyeon) Sir, I guess you already accomplished that, you have a very beautiful girl right beside you.

WOOYOUNG:    (look at Taeyeon) thanks to her for having this flowers..

TAEYEON:            (smile) sorry miss but I’m not his….

STAFF:                  ow??is that so..but you guys look, alright, but watching you two from the racks of flowers over there, you guys  are a good match..oww here it’s done..

WOOYOUNG:    thanks, (smile)

Wooyoung paid for the flowers,  Taeyeon went out of the shop first then Wooyoung followed her.

TAEYEON:            ahh, I’m going now..ahmm good luck with…ahmmm those flowers..

Taeyeon was about to turn around when Wooyoung grab her hands.

WOOYOUNG:    no you’re coming with me.

TAEYEON:            huh?! what?!

But she doesn’t have much choice because Wooyoung was holding her hands tight, the filling that his hands gave to hers was overwhelming  “ his hands are so warm, I wish I could hold into this hands a little longer” unknowingly she hold his hand back. Then the flash back of that night when he rescued her and held her hands that night, she let herself be happy at the moment. The they stop at a restaurant.

TAEYEON:            oh? Is this the place?

WOOYOUNG:    no, I’m hungry, so were eating here.

Then they went inside Wooyoung choose to sit at the window side. He pulled Taeyeon’s chair and place the flower at the window side of her. Taeyeon was having hard time reading Wooyoung’s action.

TAEYEON:            why are we here? I thought you’re going to give these to…..

WOOYOUNG:    yes, but were going to eat first, so order what you like..

Wooyougn was looking at the menu, Taeyeon was eyeing on him but she still doesn’t get him, then she remember that she was hungry too. While Taeyeon was looking at the menu, Wooyoung took a glimpse of her, the ray of sunlight was perfect that he couldn’t help not to take photos of her. Taeyeon notice that Wooyoung was taking photos of her, so she look at him.

TAEYEON:            What are you doing?

WOOYOUNG:    taking photos of the flower, the light was perfect so I took a shot.

Then their orders arrived, they eat quietly.

TAEYEON:            so, are we going to meet her now?

WOOYOUNG:    I had one more place to go before we could meet with her.

TAEYEON:            ow, ok.

They left the restaurant and then to a shop.

TAEYEON:            this place???

WOOYOUNG:    yes this place..

So they went inside the shop, Taeyeon was looking around while Wooyoung was at the counter to pay for the thing he purchase.

WOOYOUNG:    ahmm, let’s go..

TAEYEON:            do you have everything now?

WOOYOUNG:    yes, I guess I’m ready.

TAEYEON:            let’s go.

Wooyoung take Taeyeon’ s hand again, she was getting used to Wooyoung holding her hands.  But “ I guess this happiness is going to its end now” Looking at Wooyoung “ thanks for holding me like this, I will never forget how this feels” Taeyeon could only look at Wooyoung although she was looking the backside of his head. When they reach the place, Taeyeon’s heart fell into pieces, she was looking around hoping to find someone but no one’s there. They were at the isolated part of the park where people don’t usually go.

TAEYEON:            ahmm, I guess she haven’t arrived I better be going now before she get’s the wrong idea.

WOOYOUNG:    no, she here.  (face Taeyeon) she’s been with me the whole day, from the flower shop, to the restaurant and then here.

Taeyeon couldn’t react, feels like her brain was going to burst thinking and digesting what Wooyoung said. All she could do was look at him.