CHAPTER 9 : Graduation

ONE OF A KIND LOVE

A/N: hello guys!! here's another chapter for you guys.. hope you like it.. ^_^   and i want you all to listen to the songs on this chapter, i know the songs are familiar to all of you, but i hope you listen to it again while reading ^_^

 

 

 

CHAPTER 9 : Graduation


----------

(No One’s POV)

The day of their graduation came and all of the students are excited, especially the ‘Mu6’. Yoona and the other 5 made it to the top as the 6 top students of the batch.

The ceremony starts and lasts for about 6 hours and a half. The juniors prepared different special numbers for the graduates that made them all laugh. They role played different scenes of the seniors, most of them are funny gags of Tao and Yuri. Those are the things that they most probably won’t forget. The seniors showed their appreciation for all the efforts that the juniors prepared for them. For the seniors, their juniors made them happy for the last time, and they will definitely miss everyone.

The principal opened the ceremony and the other teachers congratulate every student. She called each and every one of the graduates to receive their diplomas with their parents. The last to be called are the Top 10 students. Sica came as ranked 6, Fany as 5th, Lay as 4th, Tao on rank 3, Yoona for rank 2, and for the first rank, as everyone expected, Yuri. The parents didn’t fail to show their happiness to their sons and daughters.

After the ceremony, they are allowed to go home but given a permission to stay if they want to. The 6 mothers of ‘Mu6’ cried in front of them because of mixed joy and sadness. Although they don’t want to let their children go and live in Seoul, they still have to. ‘For their future.’ They all thought.

“Omma, I already got in to SNU.” Jiyong suddenly said.

His parents didn’t know what to say so they just hugged him tight.

“Congratulations oppa! That’s another cause for celebration.” Yuri shouted before hugging her brother.

“We can jut celebrate this and Jiyong’s passing after the ball. We didn’t organize any party today.” Fany said.

“Don’t worry guys. I already rented a place for this.” Jiyong blurted out.

“Wow! Prepared.” Yuri reacted.

“That’s nice! C’mon now. We don’t have to change clothes. We are dressed appropriately for it.” Sica jumped up and down.

“I’ll bring someone with us. Is that okay?” Lay asked.

“Hmm…” Jiyong acted like he’s thinking before he showed his wide grin while nodding his head. “Of course…”

“SO it means that I can invite Youngbae too?” Yuri clapped and Jiyong just nod.

---

Jiyong got his car with him, Lay and Tao got their big bikes. Yuri was about to hop on at Tao’s big bike when a guy called her name.

“Yuri-ah!” Youngbae called.

“Oppa!” Yuri shouted back.

“It’s dangerous. Come here.” He said while opening his car’s door.

“Hmm. Next time Tao. I’ll surely gonna experience that!” She patted Tao’s back and smiled.

“Ji! What place did you rented?” Youngbae asked.

“Noise Basement 2, bro!” Jiyong shouted. When Yuri and Youngbae drove off, he faced the others. “So who’s gonna ride with me?”

“I’m going to pick up Hyoyeon so I guess we’ll see you t NB 2?” Lay said.

“I’ll go ahead too guys. I invited Suzy to come with us.” Tao added before they sped off.

“So I guess I’m stuck with the girls, eh? Scary.” Jiyong pouted and earned a light slap on his back from Sica and Fany.

“Aish. Those two.” He complained. “What are you waiting for Yoona?”

“…” She just stared at him for about 5 seconds before speaking. “Don’t get me drunk, okay Ji?”

“Ah- Okay?”

They drove their way fast to the bar. When they arrived, the immediately got off the car and smelled the mixed alcohol and cigars from the customers. They entered the crowded and noisy place just after Jiyong showed the bouncers his I.D. They were accompanied by the bouncers upstairs, to the biggest VIP area that was reserved for only Kwon Jiyong.

They entered the room and saw 6 people drinking inside. (Tao, Suzy, Yuri, Bae, Lay and Hyoyeon)

“Are you alright Yoona?” Jiyong whispered. He felt the tension on the way Yoona talk and act since after the ceremony.

Yoona stood straight and showed Jiyong a weak smile. “I’m fine…I think.” She paused. “But I feel weird…I don’t know…” She smiled again. This time, a heart-warming one.

Jiyong creased his brows. “If you say so.” He held her wrist. “C’mon.”

They seated beside each other, together with the 8 others. He called the waiter to bring them the dinner he ordered.

He thought that he’s the only one who feels the weirdness of Yoona, but Fany also felt that.

‘What is bothering her?’ She thought while sipping on her martini.

After eating and some chit-chat, Hyoyeon invited them to dance downstairs.

“Let’s go down. Let’s dance! C’mon!” She pulled Lay and Sica with her.

Then one by one they started to go down too to enjoy their night, leaving Jiyong, Yoona and Fany.

Jiyong gave Fany a knowing look before facing the gloomy Yoona.

“Hey!” He called. “I’ll just go down and dance, okay? Feel free to do whatever you want. Ara? It will be fun if you join us there.” He stood up and headed downstairs.

“Yoona.” Fany poked Yoona’s shoulder. “You can always talk to your best friend you know.” She smiled.

“Fany…” Yoona hesitate. “*sigh* I don’t feel sick. I’m just…”

Fany waited for Yoona to continue her sentence but the room was filled with silence for a couple of minutes.

“I’m sure you’re not sad because we already graduated…” She paused. “…what’s bothering you Yoong? Jiyong and I are already worried, and I know that the others too.” She held Yoona’s hands.

Yoona smiled at her. “I don’t know Fany. I actually don’t know.” She bit her lower lip.

“Okay…” Fany started. She knew that Yoona has something that she herself doesn’t know. “…Let’s just have fun tonight, okay? Let’s go down.” She stood up.

“I’ll go down later. C’mon, enjoy yourself! Don’t worry about me…”

“No!” Fany sat beside her again. “I won’t leave you here alone.” She said sternly then smiled.

“Aigoo. C’mon. Let’s go down now.” Yoona stood up and pulled Fany downstairs. ‘I’ll try to enjoy this night and forget that ‘something’ that’s bothering me.’ She thought.

They’re already walking towards Sica when they noticed that she’s with someone at the bar counter.

“Is that Jay?!” Fany asked with a loud voice.

“I don’t know. Maybe?!” Yoona answered. They are looking intently at the guy talking with Sica when someone poked Yoona’s shoulder. She turned her head on her right.

“Yoona! C’mon!” Jiyong shouted. She just looked at him questioningly.

“What?!” Yoona asked.

“Fany?! Yoona?! Jiyong?!” Someone called their names that made Fany turned her head to her left. “Haha! It’s really you! Let’s dance?!” Siwon asked Fany and without second thoughts, she holds onto his arms.

“Hahaha.” Jiyong laughed. “What just happened?” he asked while continue laughing.

“She just left us here without a word.” Yoona laughed too.

“Fany is sure funny!” Jiyong said.

“Yeah. She is, when it comes to Siwon.” Yoona replied.

Jiyong looked at her with a wide smile. “You don’t want to stay here alone, do you? C’mon. Let’s join them.” He then pulled Yoona towards the dance floor with the others.

‘D-Did I just felt…What was that?’ Yoona thought when she felt something on Jiyong’s hold on her wrist.

They danced the night away. Like there’s no tomorrow. When the song changed from “Dirty Cash” to “I Need a Girl”, the crowd formed a big circle surrounding the two hot couples dancing ily, closely with each other. Yuri and Youngbae, Hyoyeon and Lay.

‘My sister dances well, not to mention our dancing king, Lay.’ Jiyong thought not minding how close Yuri is to Youngbae.

The song ended and the crowd gave them a very appreciating applause and compliments.

***
(BABY I’M SO SORRY by: Taeyang)
I’m so sorry
Just give me one more chance
All I hope is that you can understand
I want you back here by my side
… 
***

Without awkwardness, Lay dances sweetly with Hyoyeon as well as Tao with Suzy, Fany is with Siwon, Jay pulled Sica in the dance floor, and Yuri with Youngbae, while Jiyong and Yoona are awkwardly staring at each other. For another seconds, he finally grabbed Yoona’s hands and put it on the nape of his neck. He pulled her close and he placed his hands on her waist.

“Don’t worry. I won’t do anything funny. Just…enjoy…” He whispered on her ears. They are now dancing too close, like they are almost hugging each other.

‘Geez. Okay Yoona. Just. Enjoy.’ She thought and heaves a sigh. She didn’t budge and just dance comfortably with him.

Yuri saw how Jiyong smiles at Yoona. She can’t help but feel sorry for her brother.

---

The club’s DJ continues to play up beat music until he saw Kwon Jiyong happily dancing in the dance floor. He then automatically stopped the music and started to talk with his microphone.

“Sorry for the inconvenience guys,” He started. “Hey! Kwon Jiyong!” He called.

‘Jinu hyung?’He thought after seeing the person who just called him.

“Guys, I want you to meet Jiyong. The one with the black cap with ‘Bad Boy/Good Girl’ embroidery.” After saying describing him, the crowd stared at him.

“You know him oppa?” Yuri whispered. He didn’t answer, instead he smiled.

“Just for your information,” Jinu started to talk again. “This guy we have here is a composer. No- He’s actually good at anything. I mean…everything. DJing, beat boxing, composing, singing and rapping.”

Everyone is intently listening at Jinu and that makes Jiyong wants to go out.

“Let’s have you here with us Jiyong.” He said again.

‘Oh no!’ Jiyong thought because he knows where this will lead.

“Come up here and sing. Don’t reject you hyung.”

The crowd cheered for him and after a few forcing and pushing, he went up on the stage.

“What should I do hyung?” He asked while scratching the back of his head.

“Sing the one you composed when you’re still in the military school!”

Jiyong shook his head, feeling embarrassed.

“I have the music here in my iPod.” Jinu continued.

***
(THIS LOVE by: G-Dragon)
***

The music starts and he automatically became the charismatic G-Dragon on stage.

“Different version of ‘This Love’. Interesting.” Fany whispered.

“I never thought my brother could sing.” Yuri said.

“And rap! He’s so handsome.” Jay added.

“And composing too. Guys, he wrote that for someone, I’m sure of it.” Tao blurted.

When the chorus starts, the crowd started to dance.

***
Baby got the look so deadly
And every time I think about it
Man, I got chills
***

When he’s singing that part of the song, his gaze is only focused on Yoona.

‘Why is he staring at me?’ Yoona thought, having a little goosebumps. She’s not really listening to the song, she feels weird.

“Is it for Yoong?” Tao asked no one in particular.

“Jiyong and Yoona?” Sica asked again.

 “No…He’s just teasing her. Like before…” Fany said. She didn’t really want where this song leads.

“Full of emotions.” Someone compliments.

“He has a very good voice.” Another compliment.

“I WANT YOU!” One of the crowds shouted.

The song ended and earned cheers and claps. He saluted at Jinu who in return, smiled at him. He got light slaps on his back, taps on his shoulders, and ruffles on his hair from his friends. But Yuri and Lay remained silent the whole time.

“Oppa you are so good. Can you sign me an autograph?” Sica teased. They all laughed at the tipsy lady.

“Maybe I should take her to your area.” Jay offered and started assisting Sica upstairs.

“I didn’t know you’re a very good singer…And a composer too.” Yoona said silently, almost a whisper. But it still didn’t escaped Jiyong’s ears.

Jiyong just smiled at her. He actually doesn’t know what to say to her.

They stayed on the dance floor and on the bar counter, enjoying themselves, until one by one left upstairs to get some rest.

“Ji oppa…Is that-?” Yuri asked while pointing at the door. They saw 3 guys and 3 ladies entering the club.

“We should rest.” He just said. “C’mon.” He then pulled Yuri with him upstairs.

‘Aish.'

 

 

 

A/N: ^_^ hope you enjoy .. Love you all !! <3