CHAPTER 31 : Worries

ONE OF A KIND LOVE

CHAPTER 31 : Worries


----------

“BE CAREFUL WHO YOU TRUST, THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL.”

----------

Second semester already started and every varsity players are busy for trainings and stuffs. Funny to say, but we (Mu6) are all varsity players. Fany, Yuri Sica and I belong to the school volley ball team, Tao and Lay on basket ball team and Jiyong on soccer team. 

“Hey Yoona! Congratulations!” Chaerin praised.

Classes are over and we are currently looking on our college’s bulletin board for any sudden announcements.

“Thanks Chaerin.” I replied.

“It’s just sad that my Jiyong is already your boyfriend~” Hyuna suddenly said and pouts.

“What are you Hyuna? Be mature! Just be happy for our friend.” Chaerin stated.

“Hehe. Yeah, I’m really happy for the both of them at least Jiyong got a good catch. Anyways, I got to go. I still have a date with Mr. Fine Arts.” Hyuna said and left.

“Who?” I asked Chaerin.

“Hyun Seung, 3rd year Fine Arts student. Good at dancing and a good looking guy too. He’s y, Hyuna said.”

We laughed. y, ha?

“By the way, where’s Taeyeon? I haven’t seen her since the class started.”

“Don’t worry about her Yoona. I’m sure she’s enjoying her whole day.”

“Ha? Why is she enjoying? Ha?” I asked Chaerin in confusion.

“I heard she sits in the other section because of Baek Hyun. You know, he’s her crush ever since college starts, remember?”

“Hahaha.”

We both laugh. These girls are so…I don’t know how to put it in words. Hehe.

---

The first month of second sem is fine. We still don’t have to do some big projects and stuffs that make us all busy so we still have time to have fun.

But as the weather gets cold during the last days of November, what’s happening is the opposite. It’s not about projects and the likes, it’s about me and Jiyong. I’m beginning to have worries about our relationships.

At first, I’m happy because he synchronized his schedule in mine so we can be together more often. He also said that he worries when I’m going home alone and he wants to be the one sending me home. Sweet, eh? Yes, he is so sweet. But I’m not enjoying that idea anymore.

I know he’s in one of the busiest club in our school, soccer club, but the other sports clubs are busy too. For example, the volley club has trainings every 4PM to 6PM during Tuesday and Thursday. That’s the soccer club’s schedule too and yet we can’t see each other. What’s the point of changing his schedule for me? Aish! Am I being unfair?

“Weakling, wait for Lay here, okay? I can’t send you home, again. I just really need to finish this project later.” He kissed the top of my head. “I love you. I’ll make it up to you next time, okay? I promise! Bye!”

He left. Tss. See? Here we go again. If it’s not soccer, heaven gives him something to do so that he can’t accompany me. I’m starting to doubt if…NO! I shouldn’t be thinking about it! Omo~ I’m sorry Jiyong, but…

“Why are you like that?” I whispered.

“Like what?”

I turned around to see Lay smiling at me widely. Maybe my whisper is loud enough for him to hear it.

“Nothing. Let’s go. I want to get a rest.” I said plainly and smiled.

“Okay. Wear this.”

He handed me his baby pink helmet that is only for me. We drove home in silence, no one dared to talk.

“You okay?” he asked as soon as we arrived home.

“*sigh* I’m not okay. You know why.”

“Okay. Can’t fix it?” he sat beside me on the couch.

“I can...I guess.”

“’I’? Shouldn’t it be ‘We’?” He probes.

“Aish. He’s unaware of the ‘problem’ Lay. I doubt he can solve ‘it’. It’s frustrating.” I ruffled my hair.

“Woah woah. Calm down Yoong. You can fix it. Trust.” He said and went to his room.

Trust?

*sigh*

I trust him.

---

I took a nap at afternoon and I don’t know if Jiyong’s already home.

From time to time, we are like this. I mean same problems and same reasons. Usually, before the day ends, we will be okay again then after a few days, it’ll be the issue again. It’s a routine already and I hate it!

*knock knock*

I didn’t respond. I looked at my clock and it’s already 8PM. I missed dinner again.

The door opened and Jiyong showed up holding a tray of food.

“Weakling. Let’s eat, I’m hungry.” He placed the tray on my bedside table. “Here. This is for you.”

He handed me the bowl of rice and a pair of chopstick. I took it and just stare on it.

“Sorry about earlier.” He holds my hands over the bowl.

“It’s okay.” I said. Is it really okay? Aish! I can’t even tell him my issues about that!

“Is it?”

He asked as he wriggled his brows. Is he playing with me or what? Anyways, he’s cute!

“Yeah. Don’t mind me.” I answered with a straight face.

We ate in silence and I can feel him staring at me from time to time. After eating, I just fiddle on my hands. I didn’t even look at him but he’s been staring at me for a while now.

“*sigh* How can I do that?” He suddenly said so I looked at him.

“Do what?”

“To not mind you.”

Ha? Not mind me? Wh- oh~ I get it.

“I will never ignore you. You’re my one of a kind love.” He smiled sweetly at me.

Tss. Corny. But fine!

(=*_   *=)

I blushed.

“You’re blushing again.” He stated as he holds my cheeks.

“Tss.” I looked down but I didn’t remove his hands. It feels relaxing.

“Why? Are you still mad at me?”

I shook my head.

“Hmm. I’m really sorry about earlier…and for what happened these past few days.” He paused.

I didn’t respond. I just keep on staring on his eyes. Sincerity.

“I’m sorry that I can’t give justice to my promise before we enrolled, that I will do everything just to be with you often during school days. It’s just been a month but I already broke it. I’ve been busy wi-“

“Shh. I know, I know. I understand.” I stopped him.

He smiled at me and hugged me tight. We stayed on that sitting position, hugging, for a few minutes and I’m beginning to feel sleepy.

“*sigh*” I heard him sigh.

“Hmm?”

“Can I hug you…”

“You’re already hugging me.”

“…all night?”

“Ahmm…”

He tightened his hug and heaves another sigh.

“Ji-Jiy-“ I tried to loosen the hug but he just keeps on hugging me more tight. 

“Shh.” He hushed. “Can we stay like this forever?” he asked.

“Hehe. It’s tiring, you know.” I tried to joke.

“Don’t joke at me right now.” He said in a low voice.

Why is his voice like that? Is he mad at me? Why?

“I want to hug you all night, baby.”

BABY??? What’s with the sudden endearment?

“Jiyong…” I rubbed his back. “You can’t sleep here in our room. And besides, my bed is not wide as yours.”

I heard him chuckled. I want to look at his face right now but he won’t let go.

“Then we can sleep on my room…” He said as simple as saying ‘I’m handsome.’

“Who’s going to sleep on another room?”

We immediately let go of each other and looked at Fany. I didn’t hear and see the door opened.

“Ha?” Fany continued.

*blink blink blink*

“Ahmm…” I can’t form a proper sentence to answer her. And I looked at Jiyong who continuously scratching the back of his head. 

Awkward.

“I think you better go to sleep, Yoona. Fany. Goodnight! I love you.” He said and gave a smack on the lips.

“Eww.” Fany reacted.

Before Fany closes the door, she shouts.

“You can’t hug her all night Jiyong! Goodnight! Hahahaha.”

This is embarrassing!

“That guy just wants to score on you!”

“Fany!” I throw my pillow at her but she dodged it.

She continued to laugh until she decided to stop teasing me and just go to sleep.

At last!

And the night will end just like that. Like nothing happened earlier. Like we don’t have any problems.

‘At least everything’s okay now.’

Right! My subconscious is right.

This situation is not new to me. Whenever we have issues about time and schedules, just before the day ends he will fix it. He will easily erase every worry I have, as easy as that.

One advice for a couple, never go to sleep with an argument unsettled. And it’s already settled, right?

Before going to sleep, I prayed that all my worries will be gone and this kind of misunderstandings will be the last. I hope.

---

More days have passed and thank God my prayers are all answered. We celebrated Christmas and New Year with full bliss and love.

He gave a very romantic serenade in front of my parents. Of course, my mother felt the giddiness as much as I did. They really love Jiyong, ha?

He didn’t even let go of my hands the whole time while waiting for the fireworks during New Year. They said that you will be with the one you’re with during New Year’s Eve the whole year. I hope that’s true. Because I’m happy with Jiyong and I want to be happy with him forever, if forever do really exists. 

*Saturday*
*January 16, 2k--*
*100th Day*

Today is Saturday and we have a date! Omo~ Today is our 100th day anniversary and I can feel that he prepared something for me. And as I think about it, we celebrated his birthday last year as simple as I can remember and I didn’t give him any gift. I was busy thinking about Jaejoong that time. Hehe~

Anyways, I’m so excited about our date. But I still can’t decide on what to wear.

“Yoong! You should wear this.” Fany said as she gets the black long sleeves out of my wardrobe. It was a dress that we bought on Dami unnie’s boutique.

“That’s beautiful. Hmm…” Yuri paused as she looks for something. “Here! This high healed gold and silver shoe looks good on your black dress.”

“These accessories we bought yesterday, wear these, okay? C’mon. I’ll do your hair.” Sica offered.

“Thanks.” That’s all I can say to them.

After 2 hours of preparation…

*knock knock*

“Come in!” Sica shouted.

I felt nervous all of a sudden. Why isn’t he opening the door?

“I said come in!” Sica shouted again. Hahaha. So impatient.

The door opens and we looked at him.

He’s wearing a bronze colored suit with a black vest and shirt underneath and a black jeans and black leather shoes.

And he is so handsome. Omo~

“Wow! You’re a perfect couple. All black.” Yuri squealed.

Sica and Fany laughed and then left.

“Take care Yoong! You can’t resist my oppa now.” She whispered while wriggling her brows at me and followed the two girls out.

“You…you look gorgeous Yoona, I mean…” He said awkwardly as he scratched the nape of his neck. “…you are, always.”

I smiled as he kissed the back of my hand before kissing my cheeks.

We gave each other awkward compliments before we made our way out of the house.

“Bye guys! Enjoy!”

They all shouted when Jiyong and I entered his white Lamborghini.

“Do I look handsome for my weakling?” He asked out of nowhere as he drives.

“Ah…”

“Why is my weakling blushing?” He chuckled.

I automatically hold my cheeks.

“Hey…Am I not…”

“You are handsome. (o///o)” I finally said without looking at him.

I saw in my peripheral vision that he’s smiling. This guy is just really full of himself! But I love it.

“I think not.”

“Wh-“

“Because if I’m handsome enough, my girlfriend will never be shy. She will look at me and make me boost my confidence.”

“Tss.” I looked at him, poker face. “You don’t need my help when it comes to your confidence, Jiyong. You know that.” I continue to stare at him.

“Tss. My girlfriend is so tactless.” His tone suddenly sounds sad.

I held his hand over the steering wheel and he looked at me for a second before he intertwined his hands to mine.

“Now you’re smiling. My boyfriend is so handsome.” I complimented.

“This is what I dreamed of. To hold my wife’s hand when I’m driving. *sigh*”

(=^.^=)

I blushed again.

“…and to see my wife still blushing after we got married.” He smirked.

I tightened my grip on his hands and we just continue to drive to…where are we going anyway?

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“There.” He pointed his lips forward and there! Namsan Tower.

It’s my dream date place.

---

He assisted me to my seat, such a gentleman.

“So what you want to eat?” He asked me.

“Hmm, I actually want to eat everything.”

He chuckled.

“I want what you’re having.” I smiled at him and he smiled back.

He looks for the menu and I just stared t him. He really has a handsome face. Not that manly but not that skinny too. Beautiful eyes, high bridged nose and his most asset, his kissable lips.

I suddenly feel giddy as I remember him kissing me before saying goodnight and all those stolen kisses.

I’m so blessed. I can see though his eyes that he is serious, that he really loves me. He is happy; I can see it through his eyes.

The waiter serves us our foods and we eat silently. We talk from time to time but it’s not awkward. Hello~ we’re already reached our first 100 days okay! What’s the awkwardness for?

After the main course, they finally serve us the desserts. We talk about the past, nonstop talking about the past.

“When you’re sick that time, I never actually planned to sleep beside you. It just happened.” He stifles a laugh. “Then you shouted right in front of my face. I was really pissed that time; I wanted to kiss you just to stop your mouth.”

(0///0)

“My wife is blushing!”

“W-Wif- Yah!”

“Hahaha. Look at your face! And you’re starting to shout again. Haaa~ Maybe I really need to get used to this.”

“Tss.”

“After our wedding, I need to ready myself for those shouting every morning!”

Then he laughed! Aish. After our weddi-

(0_______0)

Wedding? Is he going to propose to me now? But! But we’re only starting. I think I’m going to ruin the mood if I expect too much. He’s not going to propose, okay? Calm down, Yoona.

“I-I’m not loud, Jiyong.” I started. “And I didn’t do it in purpose, okay? I’m just surprised that…that you…you slept with me on the same bed.”

“Sooner or later we’ll be sleeping on the same bed, Yoong.”

“Yes, but that’s many years from now.” I blurted out.

“Hahaha. So you’re fine with me being you’re husband? Aish! I’m so lucky!” He wriggled his brows at me.

“Tss. Stop it Jiyong.”

“But seriously, just be thankful that I didn’t hug you that time, though I really wanted to.”

(o///o)

There he goes again.

“Anyways. You’re blushing again. I love you more when you’re blushing…” He holds my cheek. “…only because of me.” He then smiled sweetly at me.

“I love it too when you’re blushing because of me. I never thought that I can make you blush. My great bully is blushing because of me. Who would have thought that you will love me and I will love you as much as you love me? Hahaha.”

“Hmm, now you’re saying those words, ha? I love you!”

“I love you too!”

*grin*

“Yah! Why are you grinning at me?!” I shouted. I don’t care about the other people now.

“Wooo~ my wife is s scary. I should just behave for the rest of my life.”

“You really should!” I retorted.

“Of course I will behave.” He said and holds onto my hands over the table. “Even if you don’t say it, I still will. I will never disappoint you again. I promise.”

My eyes suddenly watered.

“I don’t want you to say ‘Promise’. You know I respect that word too much.”

Then my tears fell.

“Hey…” I noticed that he panicked. He kneeled in front of me and brushed away my tears with his thumbs. “…look at me. Hey…”

I fixed my gaze at him.

“I wouldn’t say it if I’m going to break it, Yoona. I love you and I will always want to be with you in the future.”

He continued to say soothing words and then he kissed my hands.

Why am I even crying? Aish! I’m insane. Why do I feel like he’ going to break it?

-‘Trust.’-

I remember what Lay told me months ago.

I finally smiled at him. He’s still kneeling in front of me.

“Here.” He handed me a small box.

I’m sure it’s not a ring because the box is a bit big for a ring. I smirked before taking it. So much for expecting that he’ll propose to me! Silly me.

“Happy 100th day, Yoona. I love you, always, anyways and forever.” He kissed my lips.

My eyes automatically shut. We kissed. It feels so gentle. I can feel all the love he has for me.

“I love you too.”

“Don’t cry, okay?” He went back to his seat. “Open it.”

I obeyed. It’s a silver chained bracelet with a ring as a charm. When I looked carefully on the inside of the ring, I saw a small letters carved to it.

‘Y&J forever’

It was never just a gift, it was personalized. He really made sure that it will be the only piece in the whole world.

“Thank you.” I said.

He then helped me to put in on my wrist.

“Jiyong I…”

I don’t know how to express my feelings in words so I stood up. He too stood up with creased brows. I walked towards him and hugged him tight and kissed him again on his lips.

“I will never forget this day. My gift is a bit big so I didn’t carry it with me. I’ll give it to you when we’re home.”

“All I want is you, Yoona. I don’t need material things. Just stay with me forever, for worse or for better, your presence is enough for me to continue living.”

Aww~ That’s sweet. We’re still standing here beside our table, my hands on his shoulders and his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him that made us look like we’re still hugging.

“What if I die?”

He creased his brows. Why did I say those words? His brows relaxed and smiled.

“I won’t let you die.” He started. “I will make sure that I will be the first one to die.”

I softly slap his chest. “You’re going to leave me alone in this world without you? Do you even care about me? Tss.”

“Hahaha. Of course I do! But if you leave me, I don’t know if I can still continue breathing. You are the air I breathe, you’re my world and you’re my life.”

Corny -.-

Joke.

(=^///^=)

My whole face is red by now.

“Hahaha. You’re making me blush again.”

“I said I love it when you blush.” He smiled. He’s so handsome!

I just smiled back.

“But…” he paused and looked serious. “…If ever, just if ever, I need to die, I want you to continue living, okay?”

“W-Why a-are you saying that?” I’m starting to feel nervous here.

Then he smiled again. “Nothing. It’s just ‘if’.”

“You think I can live without you?” I asked. He just smiled. “I can’t. But okay…IF…if I die, I want you continue living too.” I smiled at him.

“I don’t want to ruin you.”

“Why are we talking about it now? Aish! You will not die and I won’t let it happen! Let’s just die together.”

I chuckled. We really can’t live without each other, I guess. “Fine! But-“

“No buts! Let’s dance?”

We dance alone to the slow music and the other couples followed us.

---

After the bizarre conversation, we dance and we decided to go home. We are heading to his car now and I think I saw a familiar figure walking towards us.

“Omo! Oppa!”

As soon as she recognized us, she ran and hugged Jiyong.

We have our hands intertwined and I was shocked when he let go to hugged Sulli.

Nice.

They hugged for a few seconds and finally! She noticed me!

“Oh! Yoona…hello.” She smiled.

I smiled back and after that, I feel left out.

We continue to walked toward the parking lot and I was about to open the door of the passenger seat when Sulli stopped me.

“Yoona, can you seat on the back, please? I want to talk to Jiyong oppa. I missed him so much. Do you mind, oppa?”

I mentally rolled my eyes at her. I continue to smile at them and Jiyong smiled at me. Thank G-

“It’s okay. I don’t mind.”

“Thank you!”

So I stepped back for her and head my way to the door of the back seat. Tss. I am totally expecting him to say “Yes, I mind. She’s my girlfriend so she should sit beside me.” But no! He really did the opposite.

If I’m not in love with him, I will totally permit her to sit beside him or I will even suggest it to her, but for goodness sake, I’m the girlfriend here! Hello~

Am I being possessive?

Duh?

I should be! I know Sulli likes him so much! And he’s my boyfriend now! Can’t she see that we’ve just had our date? Isn’t it obvious that we’re a couple because we are walking with intertwined hands? Tss.

I continue to smile at them, of course its fake! I hate this feeling. I’m jealous!

(-_____-++)

---

The whole trip, I feel invisible. I think they literally forget that I’m sitting on the back seat! They are laughing hard! Oh they missed each other so much~

Instead of seeing them and listening to them, I shut my eyes and forced myself to sleep.

*poke*

*poke*

“Yoona, sit with me. Sulli’s home and I’m driving back to our house. C’mon.”

He’s trying to assist me but I opposed. I feel like I’m just a second best.

He just want me to sit with him because Sulli already gone? 

“I’ll just stay here. I’m so tired to move.” I said plainly. I still didn’t know how to tell him my issues. 

*sigh*

“Do you want me to carry you to the front seat?” He’s trying to joke. He sounds sweet but I hate him now. He placed his hands behind my back like he’s seriously going to carry me.

“Don’t.”

Maybe he sensed that I’m not in the mood so he stopped and went back to the driver’s seat. The whole ride we’re silent. I am really mad at him.

When we arrived, I quickly got off his car and went straight to my room. I saw the scrap book I made for him and it made me more furious. Fany’s asleep because it’s already dawn. I’m lucky.

I entered the bathroom and stared at my flushed face. I washed it with cold water and looked back at my reflection.

*sobs*

One by one, my tears fall on my face and there, I broke down into more tears.

“I hate him. How can he say those promising words when right after that he’s going to break it?”

Too much for hoping Yoona! My instinct earlier was right.

I can’t control my tears anymore. Am I over reacting? I feel like I’m going to feel the heartbreak again.

I hate it when suddenly my anger turns into tears.

---

The following days were fine. We talk normally like I never get mad at him that night. I also gave him my gift the day after our date. He asked me why I’m mad but I just deny the fact that I was mad at him.

I don’t know if he’s just playing dumb or he really doesn’t have any idea that I’m jealous with Sulli, but I’m sure I’m the one who’s playing dumb. Acting likes nothing wrong. I don’t want to make everybody worry about us. I can handle this, I hope.

Days are passing and I’m beginning to feel better little by little. I forced myself to think that Jiyong will never cheat on me and its working.

Not until I heard the news that Sulli here in our school. I’m not sure if she’s transferring or just visiting, but I’m not okay with it both. Not now that Jiyong’s beginning to get busy again with soccer. Jiyong don’t have enough time for me plus Sulli is here equals fight. I usually get a headache these days because I’m stressed.

---

---
From: <3

Weakling…I can’t go home with you now. I have a meeting with the officers of the Soccer Club. I love you Yoona. Trust me, okay?
---

“So he’s gone again?”

“Yeah.” I said. Lay’s been accompanying me when he’s busy.

“Lay. Why do I feel like everything’s falling apart?” I asked him.

“Don’t say that.” Lay hugged me from the side. “Hey. Nothing’s falling apart, okay? Let’s go.”

The whole day I’m thinking about this problem. Lay said that we don’t really have a problem so I don’t have to worry. But I know that he’s just saying that to make me feel at ease. Dinner have passed and Jiyong’s still not home. They asked me about him so I answered them with what I know. He’s probably telling me the truth, right?

We had a little chitchat on the living room and minutes by minutes, we’re becoming sleepy, still, Jiyong’s not home. I am tired and I just fell asleep while waiting for him.

---

I felt the need to drink so I sneak downstairs to the kitchen when I heard Lay talking. I stopped on my tracks and I never intended to eavesdrop but I already heard it.

“Jiyong, she’s hoping! She believes you!”

“But s-“

“Stop! Just…just be careful who you trust, the devil was once an angel. Don’t hurt her, or I’ll hurt you.”

I heard the sincerity in Lay’s voice, and I can’t continue listening. I ran back to my room, afraid that I might hear things I shouldn’t be hearing. I hope they didn’t hear my steps, but I doubt that.

I don’t want to think what’s behind Lay’s words but I can’t get that out of my mind.

I’m scared to know if Jiyong is hiding something from me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : sorry for the late update guys.... ^_^ v

i was just busy.. but i  hope you enjoy reading this guys ^_^

 

^_^ v