CHAPTER 15 : Rescue

ONE OF A KIND LOVE

CHAPTER 15 : Rescue


----------

(Yoona’s POV)

I’m so excited! We’re going to do helmet diving today. Despite of being excited, I feel somewhat uneasy. I feel like something bad is going to happen.

Hmm. Never mind that. I’m just going to enjoy this day.

We meet at the lobby of the hotel. My eyes immediately noticed Jiyong. He looks happy talking with Sulli.

‘Maybe he realized that there’s nothing wrong to try loving Sulli.’ I thought and smiled to myself.

When Jae holds my hand, I looked at him and smiled.

“Don’t go anywhere away from me, okay? I don’t want you getting hurt.”

Aww. My boyfriend is so sweet. I give him a nod as an answer.

“Yuck. Sweetness overload!” Sica said with a disgust tone and left with Fany, TOP and Lay.

I wonder why TOP doesn’t even care when Sica bully her sister. Such a weird person, very attractive, with cold expression, but in reality, he’s such a kid.

----------

(No One’s POV)

“You can do your helmet diving here.” Said the old man who accompanied them, Clyde.

“Mr. Kwon, is it okay with you? Or you want us to go further?” Clyde continued.

“Ahh. Hahaha.” Jiyong awkwardly laugh. “No need for formalities, Clyde. I think we’re fine here.”

“Why do they address him so formal? Surely every employee her should respect their clients, but not that formal.” Fany whispered to Yoona.

“What are trying to say? I don’t get your point.” Yoona whispered back.

“Aish. Never mind.”

Yoona looked at Fany and shrugged her shoulders.

“We should wear our suits now and get ready to dive.” Jiyong said. “Here, wear this Sulli.”

“Looks like you’re both doing it for real, ha?” Hae smiled at them.

Jiyong didn’t respond but he smiled. As soon as Lay saw his smile, he tapped Jiyong’s shoulder.
 
“I know that smile Ji, don’t you dare. It’s not going to work out.” Lay whispered and pass him.

He knows what Lay’s trying to say so he shut his mouth.

“Yoona!” Lay called. “Don’t strain you legs, okay? You usually get muscle cramps this past year.”

“Yes, father!” Yoona joked.

They started to jump one by one onto the water and swim down the ocean. They explore the beauty of underwater reefs and fishes.

---

“Wow! That was…the best!” Tao said.

“I never thought I can ever see such in my life.” Yuri added.

“I love it! Can we do it again?”  Fany asked.

“Of course we can. Just tell me.” Jiyong answered.

“I never thought this vacation will be like the way I expected.” Lay smirked in front of them.

“What do expect? We’re here to have fun for 1 whole month, didn’t we?” Tao said with a matter-of-fact tone.

“I’m sure I’ll see pain.” Lay whispered.

“Ha?” Everybody’s attention is now on him.

Lay didn’t respond, instead, he gave them his infamous ‘see-my-dimples’ smile.

“He is weird, don’t you think?” TOP whispered to Sica.

“Yes. We’re used to it.” She answered.

“I thought someone here already learned his lessons. I guess he’s too dumb to realize that.” Lay whispered to Jiyong when he passed by him.

‘Pain, ha? That’s an understatement Lay.’ Jiyong thought.

“What did he say?” Sulli asked. “He actually kinda freaks me out. He’s weird.”

“Just don’t mind him.” He said coldly.

“O-kay…”

----------

(Yoona’s POV)

The first half of this day was really fun. I really want to do it again.

-‘Of course we can. Just tell me.’- I remember him say. I just need to talk to him later ‘cause right now, I don’t have any issue but my grumbling stomach.

I went down to eat our lunch. They there are already there and I saw Jiyong on his way to the restaurant too. I decided to approach him. I wonder where Sulli is.

“Hey Ji!” I called and walk towards him. “It’s been long since I had a talk with you.” I smiled at him, and what? He just shrugged his shoulders. He didn’t even look at me once.

“Okay,” I started again. This is getting awkward. “I enjoyed the helmet diving earlier.”

“Me too.” He said. Why d I feel that he doesn’t like talking to me? Is he sick again?

“So ah, can we-“

“Hi oppa! What took you so long? Oh! Hi Yoona!” Sulli smiled at me as she holds onto Jiyong’s arm.

I smiled back and then they left me. 2 words! I tried to start a conversation and he just uttered 2 words! Geez. He usually the one that starts a conversation, what happen now?

I just eat my food silently but from time to time, Jae talks to me. I even caught Lay looking at me. I can’t believe that my friend is ignoring me. Do I bother him with his relationship with Sulli? Tss. I should just leave it. I’m just stressing myself.

---

“Girls, let’s play! Chasing deers!” Yuri shouted.

“Ohh~ That sounds fun!” Fany said excitedly.

We did rock-paper-scissor to decide who will be the hunter and unfortunately, I am the hunter.

I had second thoughts on doing it because this past year, I easily get tired, not to mention my frequent muscle cramps. But still, I started to run and chase the deers. My first victim is Sica. She’s really not that sporty. After a few minutes, I caught Yuri. Another round of chasing, and I caught the fastest, Fany. Now I only have Sulli to chase. Thank God, I can still run.

We run around like kids on the shore for a couple of minutes and I can feel my legs are getting tired now. She then swims to the sea so I followed her.

It was so fun that I can’t control my laughter while I swim next to her. Then I noticed that she’s already out of the water.

“You’re so fast Sulli.” I shouted but she smirked at me and turned her back.

“What the-“ I panicked because my legs are getting stiff and I’m still in the water. 

‘Oh no! Not now, please.’ I thought as I struggle to swim back to the shore. I tried to shout for help but my mouth won’t open. I’m having trouble breathing now, that made my condition worst. I just heard someone screamed my name and I saw him swim towards me, but before he can reach me…

*black*

---

‘Why does my chest hurts?’ I thought. Why do I feel like I’m being carried?

I opened my eyes and I saw Jiyong carrying me, bridal style. I’m covered with a blanket.

“I’ll take her.” I saw Jae but Jiyong didn’t stop walking.

“I can take her myself.” Jiyong said. “And how dare you lose sight of her?” He continued and then we left.

Jae stay rooted on the ground looking guilty. Maybe Jiyong’s right, where is he when I drowned?

We entered my room and he put me on the bed.

“Lay already told you to not strain your legs!” He’s raising his voice. Is he angry?

“But you still did! Aish! If I wasn’t there, God knows what could happen to you!” He shouted again. He seated beside me on my bed with face on his palms.

“I’m sorry for shouting at you. *sigh* I was just carried away, I’m so sorry.” He looked at me with regret on his eyes.  “Shh…Don’t cry…” He suddenly placed both of his thumbs on my cheeks.

I didn’t realize that I was already crying. Then it dawned on me. I’m scared. So I cried, louder this time.

“Shhh…” He hushed as he hugged me. “I didn’t mean to shout at you. Don’t cry now, please?” He begged as he rubs my hair and back.

“Thank you…” I said. That’s the only words that I can say. I’m happy that for the second time, he rescued me again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: YES!! my laptop is finally ok!!

sorry for the late late update... 

thanks for reading my story ^_^