CHAPTER 30 : Bliss

ONE OF A KIND LOVE

CHAPTER 30 : Bliss


----------

(Yoona’s POV)

*October 8, 2k--*

I need to make clear things with him. I need to find him and I hope prediction’s right.

I hired a cab and I ended up here, in front of Dami unnie’s boutique. I don’t know. Jiyong said he goes to Busan when he’s sad. But this is the first place that came to my mind. Maybe because Lay said Jiyong didn’t bring his car? Or maybe because it’s already late at night so I guess he wouldn’t dare to travel to Busan at this hour, right?

*sigh*

It’s already 10:30PM and the store’s still open. I hope he’s inside.

*cross-fingers*

I opened the door and Dami unnie automatically goes out of her office. Maybe she heard the chimes.

“Oh~ Yoona. Yoona, right?” She smiled.

“Yes. Actually unnie, I’m here to asked if J-“

“Yes, yes. He’s here. My God! I’m so thankful you came.”

I creased my brows because Dami unnie looks annoyed.

“I’m so tired hearing his whines! I’m tired of him saying that he hates his life, why his love doesn’t love him back, blah, blah, blah. Tss. That brat! He’s like a toddler having tantrums.” She laughed. “Just go inside. Talk to him. You both need it.”

She then pushed me in front of a door.

“He’s inside. Go.”

“Thank you, unnie.” I said.

Before I open the door, she hugged me.

“You are always welcome. You and Jiyong deserve to be happy after all.

---

I saw Jiyong sitting on the floor, crying. I can hear his sobs clearly. He holds a can of beer and more unopened cans in front of him. I also saw a couple of empty cans on his side.

He stopped sobbing so I guess he already felt my presence. I sat opposite him and grab a can of beer.

“Ahh~” I grimaced when I gulp the beer. “This drink is so bitter. I hate bitter.”

“Then don’t drink it. Tss.” He said before sipping his beer. He didn’t even glance at me.

I smiled. I knew he was mad. I’m weird.

“Woo~” I grimaced again. “Why do I feel that someone’s mad at me?”

“I a-“

“Ha, beer?”

I pretend to have a conversation with the can of beer and I almost laugh when he’s about to defend himself. He’s guilty.

“You know what beer, I’m sad…” I continued. I took another gulp. “…so sad.”

“…” He still didn’t look at me. His just staring on the ground.

“Something happened this day that I don’t know how to explain the feelings I feel anymore.” I paused and stared at his face. “My ex-boyfriend sang in front of our school gate in front of everyone. I should’ve felt the giddiness I usually feel when he’s doing it but I…I didn’t.”

I sighed and continued to look at Jiyong who’s still looking down, playing with his hands.

“He wanted us to talk. I loved the idea because I really need to talk to him too, so I runaway with him. Then I saw someone…someone very important to me, sad, or mad rather. But I still choose my ex because I really need to talk things out with him. I said sorry, but he doesn’t seem to hear it.”

When I stopped talking, he also stopped playing with his hands and looked at me. As soon as our eyes met, he quickly looked down again and faked a cough.

I chuckled. Since I know that he’s listening, I continued.

“My ex and I made our closure earlier. Real closure.” I shifted and sat just close beside him and looked down. I can see him looking at me now in my peripheral vision.

“I’m happy and thankful that he understands my feelings. He even gave me love advices.” I chuckled.

“Tss.”

I heard him reacted. He’s still looking at me and I’m still looking down.

“I felt relieved because finally, we’re fine, still friends. No regrets. We ate dinner at his hotel room…” I felt him flinched a little. I can tell he’s frowning too. “…and he sent me home. I’m so excited and I can’t wait to tell my friend what happened. But instead of smiles, I saw worries in their faces. All the bliss I feel the second before I enter the door vanished and turned to something I can’t describe.”

“…”

He’s still staring at me. I look up and locked my gaze at him.

“Do you think I should tell him that I love him?” I asked.

He frowns even more. I tucked my hair behind my ear.

“Tss. But if I didn’t tell him, my effort of running and finding him will come to a waste. So I should, shouldn’t I?”

I laughed but my reflexes are too slow to stop him from hugging me.

“W-What are you doing?” I stuttered.

“Shhh, I know.” He responds.

“What do you know?” 

“You said you love me. You’re worried so you run to find me.” He stated.

I smirked. “I…I didn’t…How are you sure? I didn’t mention any name.”

With that, he quickly pushed me away from his hug and looked down again. I can see him blushing.

‘Cute.’ I thought.

I went nearer him and hugged him tight while laughing. I don’t know, but my tears are falling from my eyes too.

“Don’t you touch me. You don’t love me.” He said, obviously annoyed.

“I was just teasing you!” I informed.

“No…” He said but he didn’t remove my hands around him.

“I love you Jiyong.” I confessed.

I felt him stiffened and pushed me away, arms length. He looked at me in the eyes.

“You’re just saying that to make me feel better, right? Nice move weakling. It’s…it sounds so real.” He smiled.

“Hahaha. You’re funny. I-I’m…I’m not joking, Ji.” I suddenly felt conscious. His stare melts me.

“Tss.” He shook his head. “Come here!”

He pulled me into a tight hug and kissed the top of my head.

“Yoona…I love you. And I always will. Will you approve my proposal to be your boyfriend forever?” He said as he hugged me.

I creased my brows. “Ye- Wh-…Boyfriend forever? Don’t you have plans on marrying me?” I slapped his back.

“Don’t you want it? Boyfriends are sweeter than husbands I guess…Anyway, I’ll court you everyday if you want.”

I kissed his right cheeks. “Whatever~ I love you too boyfriend.”

“Boyfriend~ music to my ear!”

“Tss.” I rolled my eyes at him. He’s so corny. Haha.

“Did you just roll your eyes at me?”

He asked and looked at me as if he’s going to…what? I don’t know what’s he gonna do…but…he move closer to my face, inches away, I guess.

We stared at each other for a few seconds before he gaze down my…my…

I gulp.

“Do you know how much I love to kiss those lips?” He grinned.

*blink blink*

*gulp*

My heart beats fast though I’m not nervous. Then what is this feeling?

I can’t move. He’s holding my back that pulls me closer to him. I just keep on leaning back.

Then he smiled sweetly at me and tilted his head on one side before totally closing the gap between us.

It’s sure a blissful day for me.

---

It’s past midnight when we arrived home. I was sleepy and giddy at the same time that forgot to tie my shoe laces. And here is my clumsy self again; I tripped on the step just before our front door.

Cliché. One of the romantic scenes I see on all romantic movies just happened on me. I tripped and I’m waiting for my to hit the floor but Jiyong caught me. Now he’s carrying me princess-style.

“Be careful, weakling.” He smiled at me and I blushed.

(=0___0=)

Yes, my cheeks love to blush since college started. But…weakling? We’re already a couple and he’s still calling me that? Aish.

*smirk*

W-Wait. Did he just smirk at me?

“Can you please open the door, princess?” He asked politely.

What’s with him? Tss. I wanted to complain but he’s not letting me go so I obeyed him.

“Sit here.” He put me down the couch and kneeled down in front of me. “I’m going to tie your-“

“No need. I’m just going to take my shoes off and head upstai-“

I stopped because he abruptly pushed himself up so we’re now face to face.

“What?”

There he is again, smirking. I hate it. No. (=,* *=)

“N-Nothing.” I just said.

“Okay.” He then smiled.

Tss.

“So…Are you hungry?” He asked after tying my shoe laces.

“Hmm. Is it still appropriate to ask me that kind of question? Of course I want to eat!” I chirped.

“My weakling is a glutton.” He scratched the nape of his neck.

So cute.

“…”

“Hey…why are you staring?” He suddenly asked.

“H-Ha?”

“Aigoo. My girlfriend is so in love with me she can’t get her eyes off of me, eh?” He boasts.

“Yah!” I kicked his foot but not that hard. I’m not a saddist, okay?

“Don’t worry, I love you so much and my eyes are always on you…too.”

I smiled because he’s blushing!

“Eew.” Sica grimaced then left.

I thought they’re all asleep. Hmm.

“We waited for the both of you to come back, so, now that you’re here. I can sleep.” Tao said with his drooping eyelids. Poor Tao. Haha. If you know what I mean~

“How sweet of you.” Jiyong sat beside me and wrapped his left arm around my waist and placed his head on my shoulder.

“Get a room you guys! You’re too…too…never mind.” Fany said and slap her hand on the air. (Can you imagine the act?)

“Hahaha.” Lay laughed at us and shook his head.

I just pout. Why are they like that now?

“Hey, weakling. Don’t pout or I’ll kiss you I front of everyone.”

“Eewwww~” Yuri, Fany and Sica automatically reacted.

I thought Sica already left?

Anyways, Jiyong snuggled on my neck. And it tickles, okay.

“You are funny, Yoong.” Lay said.

What now? I glared at him.

“Nothing!” He put both of his hands on the air. “I didn’t say anything. Goodnight! Hahaha.”

Lay and the others laughed and head to their rooms, I think.

I just faced palms. Aish. (/_\)

---

*sigh*

A week had passed and I love him so much! Hahaha. Can you feel my happiness? I hope so! I never thought I can be this happy. He never failed to make me feel special. For example, when we don’t have anything to do, he will start to play his guitar and sing for me, then every afternoon we will go to mall or just hunt a nice restaurant around Seoul.

*sigh*

Again, I can’t contain the giddiness I’m feeling when he’s being sweet. My ‘one of a kind love’. As corny as it sounds, but it’s his favorite words.

----------

FLASHBACK

We’re alone in the living room, watching a movie and eating our midnight snacks.

“So you really are one of the YG composers, ha?” I asked him.

“Yes.” He nodded.

“So…Have you met Dara park?”

“Tss.”

“Is she pretty? Is she kind?”

“Why?!” He suddenly shouted. “Are you still jealous of her because of Jae?!”

He pouted? He pouted? Really? Where’s my phone? I need to capture this!

“Why are you smiling?” He asked me with creased brows.

“Amazed.” I answered.

“Amazed? W-What?” He creased his brows more, if that’s even possible.

“I’m not the one who’s jealous.” I smirked.

“Tss. Then Who?”

“You.” I said.

“M-Me?! What? No way?!”

“Tss. Go, just deny it. As if it’s not obvious.” I whispered and went back on eating my chips.

“What?” He also picks on my chips.

“Never mind. Anyways, I’m asking you, is she pretty and kind?” I looked at him.

“Noona is so pretty. She’ funny and kind and she will never look down on you even though she’s famous. She knows how to respect others that’s why she gains respect from others too. No wonder many men are in love with her. She’s not just a pretty face; she also has a very beautiful personality…Just like you. I love you!”

“Hmm. I love you t- Yah! You’re distracting me.” I smiled.

“Hahaha. All the girls I encountered when I’m ‘G-Dragon’ told me that I’m their ideal type.”

“Ha! And you believe them?! Aish! You’re so gullible!” I laughed at him.

“Tss. Don’t underestimate your boyfriend’s charisma, weakling. This is a head-turner. Hahaha.”

I shook my head and we laughed. I can never control his confidence, eh? We’re just talking about Dara Park and now his boasting.

Head on earth please!

“Don’t you like it? You’re boyfriend is famous on girls. That only means I’m handsome and-asdfghjkl.“ He tried to continue but I covered his mouth with my hands.

“Stop talking about your perfect looks, okay?” I said and laughed again.

“Tss. You should be proud.” He pouts again.

He’s so busy pouting so I took the opportunity and fished my phone to take a picture of him pouting, with me. It’s our first selca as a couple. Wahhhhh~

“It’s so cute~” I squealed.

“Yah. What’s that?” He tried to peak but I’m too fast that I already hid it inside my pocket.

“…”

“Tss. Don’t worry weakling, whatever’s that you’re hiding, I don’t care. I trust you...” He looks like a puppy now.

What is he talking about?

“…If you’re being jealous on my fan girls, you don’t have to worry, you’re the only one I love. You’re my one of a kind love that I can never lose and trade to anything in this world...” He continued while looking straight into my eyes.

“…*blink blink*”

“…and I will make you feel the one of a kind love in this world. You and me, together forever.”

(*\\\\*)

He kissed me for a few seconds and hugged me tight.

How am I supposed to respond to what he just said?

(=0_____0=)

One of a kind love.

Hmm. He’s so corny. Hahaha. I never thought of that! Okay, I admit it, he’s so sweet and I can’t control the feels anymore.

END OF FLASHBACK

----------

See? He’s so sweet!

3 days to go and second semester will start! We need to spend our time together and have fun because for sure we will never have time for that when next week starts. So we will go to Noise Basement 1 later to enjoy for the last time.

After how many hours, we’re all ready.

“Hey Lay! Don’t forget to assist me if I got drunk, okay?” Fany reminded Lay. “I’m so excited!”

“Wooo! This is party!!!” Sica and Tao shouted.

“Good evening Mr. G-Dragon. You got your reservation at room #8.” The middle-aged woman told him and handed the card.

As we walked to the VIP room, a good looking guy approached me.

“Hello Miss. I’m Jinwoon. Mind to talk f-“

Jiyong suddenly appeared behind me and the Jinwoon guy paused.

“Nice to see you here GD.” He took Jiyong’s hand for a handshake.

Jiyong smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my cheeks. I noticed, did the Jinwoon guy just paled?

“S-Sorry M-Miss, GD. I thought you’re single. Hehe.” He stuttered and ruffled his hair. “Too much alcohol…anyways, nice catch! Bye.” Then he back off.

“Aish. Guys couldn’t resist your beauty. What should I do? It’s a big problem when your girlfriend has a goddess-like beauty.”

I laughed at him.

“You will never go far away from me tonight, okay? I want you right beside me. Stay close.” He whispered.”

“Ji…” I chuckled.

“C’mon.”

Then we continued our way to the VIP room. 

“Too much closeness~” Sica reacted.

That’s the only time we realized that his hand is still on my waist.

He let go and we sat beside each other on the couch.

“Some guy downstairs wants to snatch Yoona from me.” Jiyong informed the others. “But since Yoona is madly in love with me, she said her big NO.”

“Yah!” I slap his arm.

They laughed at us. Aish. Jiyong is really something!

“Here, drink.” Lay handed me a glass of cocktail.

We started the party alright and it ended fine too.

It’s true that when you are loved, even the simplest thing in the whole world is beautiful.

“Satisfied?”

I heard Tao asked Jiyong.

“Definitely.” Jiyong glanced at me and smiled, a most sincere and contented smile I saw.

---

---
From: Chaerin -_-

The best feeling is when someone appreciates everything about you that somebody else took for granted.
---

I smiled at her message. I miss them already!

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : ENJOY!! ^_^