CHAPTER 1 : Prelude

ONE OF A KIND LOVE

CHAPTER 1 : Prelude


----------

"Ahhh... Jinjja?!"

I scowl myself due to frustration. I hate my hair. I hate the late night party I’ve been last night. Screw Lay for taking me with him.

“I am soooo late!! Aigoo! Lay should be here by now.”

I continue combing my still dripping wet hair while waiting for my best friends. I  head straight downstairs and as if on cue, Lay and Fany greeted me.

“Hey there Yoong! C’mon, we’re gonna be late!”

I smirk and ruffle his hair. Gosh! How can he say that when he’s the main reason behind all of this?! Gezz.

“Yoong, why didn’t you dry your hair? Tss. It’s dripping wet you know.” Fany said.“By the way, how’s last night?”

She really is curious. Ha! She didn’t go with me last night so I’ll give her no information!

“I know right.” I answered her first question. “Just ask Lay  for what happened. It’s all because of him that I didn’t get the chance to dry my hair.” 

Then I glare at him. He just smiled at me. Omo! If he’s not my best friend, sure I’ll be one of his fangirls. Those dimples are just too adorable!

I intertwine my fingers to Fany’s  and hold onto Lay’s arm, then we walked straight to our high school. 

Anyways, we’re on our last year here at ******** Academy. And we’re all gonna graduate! I’ll be seeing him again this summer! Yey! Aigoo. I’m really excited for my summer vacation. 

“Oh my gosh! They’re so lovely! I wish I can hold onto Lay’s arm too.”

“Omo! They smiled at me!”

“Fany-ssi! Yonna-ssi! Lay-ssi! You’re lovely!”

Hehe. I mentally laugh whie rolling on the floor! Fangirls and fanboys are cute. If I know, they just like us because of our physical features. Don’t get me wrong! Nowadays, people didn’t care about attitudes anymore. If you are pretty or handsome, they’ll like you. If you are the simple type of girl or guy, with a very big eye glasses and many books, they’ll ignore you. We’re friendly and kind, but these people just don’t care about it.

 “Hey guys! Come here!” Oh Yuri, your voice is just too loud! She’s with Sica who’s reading a book (or just staring at it?),and Tao who’s…wait, what is he doing? Haha, so childish!

“Aigoo. You’re too early!” Fany said then looked at Tao. “Yah Tao! Are you with us?”

Tao stopped whatever he’s doing and stared at Fany with an ‘epic’ face!

Yuri and I start to laugh at his reaction while Lay just sat beside Sica and rested his head on his arms.

---

Mr. Kim Heechul entered the door and started the lesson. No. He just gave us a seat work and left. Aish, teachers nowadays. After we finish our seat work, ‘Mu6’ *music’s* (me, Fany, Lay, Yuri, Tao and Sica) went to the cafeteria.

“*yawn* Tss. Mr. Kim really loves teaching huh?” Lay sarcastically commented.

“Yeah. That’s why I love History.” Sica said, not being the ‘Ice Queen’ in front of us.

“It’s a 2 hour period and he’ll just leave us with a 15 minute seat work? Really? He’s nuts! History’s boring!”  Tao said while…arm wrestling with Yuri? Aish! This two!

“Yah! Don’t use too much strength, I’ll loose! Yah! Yah! I’m a girl you know?!” Yuri shouted.

“Not to me.” Tao replied.

“Tao’s just wanted to hold your hand that’s why he’s arm wrestling with you.” Sica said with a pissed tone.

Tao stiffened by what he have heard while he’s face is turning tomato (if you know what I mean). Yuri took  advantage of it and…

“Yes! I won! I won!~ Now, buy me everything I want to eat! Ppalli! Thanks Sica!” She winked at Sica while dragging Tao  to the counter.

“So oblivious.” Lay whispered, sipping his orange juice.

“Yah! What did you just say?” Yuri shouted again. Thankfully we’re alone in here.

“Aigoo. That’s why I love you guys so much! You make me happy every day.” I give a you-know-what-that-means-smile. *crossed-fingers*

“Aish. This girl! Okay fine. I’ll buy you foods now. Just don’t empty my wallet today ha?” Fany said. Woohoo~ I won again~ I am mentally doing an alligator laugh.

“Jinja? Tss.” Lay and Sica reacted. I just give them a you-know-me-and-Fany’s-weakness- look.

Now, meet my friends. They are always making my day a complete happiness.

---

Lunch time came and ‘Mu6’ are all in their private room. Haha, just kidding. We are here in the Student Council’s room. Since Lay and Fany are both members, they let us stay here during free time.

“Hey! Is’t that Jae? Look Yoong!” Yuri shouted though I’m just sitting beside her.

“Well, me and the guys are going on a vacation this summer, so I guess you can consider it as a short hiatus? We are planning to spend it with my family and friends, with a friend.” Jae said looking oh-so-God-damn-hot with his plain white V-neck shirt, fitted black jeans, and a sneakers.

“So is this friend really just a friend?” the host asked.

“Hmm, you can say that there’s an understanding between us.”

“Can you give her a message Jae?”

Jae smiled and looked at the camera, that made it look like he’s looking at me.

“Yah my whimpy.” He started. “I want to spend my summer with you. Don’t go anywhere, neh?”

“Ehem…” Tao broke the silence.

I noticed that they are all looking at me with a big grin. I should be ready for Fany’s questions.

“So…an understanding between the two, ha?” Fany said while looking at Sica.

“Hmm… ‘my whimpy’?” Sica looked at me like I’m a criminal being interrogated. Tss.

“He wants to spend his summer with Yoong.” Lay said with a… what’s with a weird look?

“And! And!” Tao excitedly said and started imitating Jae. “Don’t go anywhere, neh?”

Then they started to laugh. Hard. 

I know my face is blushing right now. I can feel my cheeks getting hotter and hotter. I need some fresh air.

But before I can totally escape, Yuri grabbed my hand and hugged me while saying, “Good luck Yoong! I’m so happy for you. That finally…”

“Yah!” I cut her off. “Please stop teasing me. Look at my face right now.” I smile “It’s…It’s so red! Yah Tao, stop laughing!” I feel like I’m going to die from embarrassment.

“At least, the 6 years of waiting are worth the wait.” Yuri released me from the hug and started shaking my shoulders. Aish. *face-palm* This is really not my day.

---

The subjects passed by so fast, I didn’t even notice it. My mind is just flying, thinking about what Jae said earlier in his interview.

-‘My whimpy... Don’t go anywhere…’-

“Hey Yoong,” Lay started getting my books. “…class is over. Let’s get you home.”

We walked outside the school on our way home. Fany is not with us right now ‘cause she have a meeting with her vice president and her treasurer.

“So… any change of plans?” Sica asked with a sad tone.

“Actually, I don’t know guys.”  I really need to think about this first. It’s so sudden.

“We’re not forcing you to come with us Yoong.” Tao said. This guy can be really serious sometimes. “But it will be more fun if you’re coming.”

“…” I really don’t know what to say to my friends.

Sica laughed at Tao. 

“That’s not a problem guys.” Yuri started. “Yoona waited for too long to see him again. And Jae said he wanted to have a vacation. Why don’t we just invite him and his friends to come with us? That would be so much fun, right?” nice idea Yul! You are really bright! (with sarcasm)

“Just tell me your decisions okay? I need to add them for the reservation list. Bye guys!” Yuri entered her house.

‘Why so quiet?’ I thought.

Tao and Sica both took hold of my hands and say “Don’t worry Yoong! We will not be a hindrance!”

“…” How can they say that to me in chorus? Hahaha 

“Well~ You know us Yoong! We’re happy when you’re happy.” Sica said.

“Yeah. And Jae’s or friend too you know. There will be no awkward moment. If that’s what you’re worried about.” Tao said still holding my left hand.

“Thank you guys, really. You’re the best!” we stopped in front of our house. Then I noticed Lay’s been silent all the while.

“Yah Lay! Is there a problem?”

“Hmm, no. I’m fine. Just don’t stress yourself too much because of that. Whatever you’re decision is, we’ll respect it. Just…ahhh…never mind.” Then he ruffled my hair and kissed my cheek. “Bye.”

I smiled at them. I think I will start calling Lay ‘daddy’. Haha “Bye guys!” I bid my goodbyes.

They waved at me and I wait for them to disappear from my sight before I decided to go inside. When I start turning the knob, cold water splashed from above and it makes me oh-so-dripping-wet. Literally.

I look up at the balcony on the side of Yul’s house and there I saw him! It’s really him! And he’s grinning at me!

“Ahhhhh!!!! Could my day be even get worst?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : enjoy reading!! ^_^ hope you like it .. ^_^