CHAPTER 19 : Moments

ONE OF A KIND LOVE

CHAPTER 19 : Moments


----------

*Day23*

It’s been around 4AM when the game ended. It’s 7AM now and we’re just about to sleep.

---

I woke up at exactly 5PM, now that’s quite a long sleep, and I found nobody here with me in the room. They left me again.

*Grrrwwl*

I clutched my belly.

“Ahh. I’m starving.”

And then boo! When I turned my head left, I saw a tray of foods on my bedside table, a bouquet of assorted flowers and a note.

---
I hope you eat these foods babe. Don’t starve yourself, okay? Actually, I just don’t want you to go down here. It’s still a hot topic for them. Jiyong already walked out. I guess he can’t stand the teasers here. Don’t worry. I love you even more each day!

XOXO
Love, Jae
---

I caught myself smiling. I just don’t know if it’s because of Jae’s surprise or the memory last night.

“Omo!” I automatically covered my mouth.

How can I think such? Of course I can’t smile because of the memory last night! It’s…It’s…It’s disgusting!

I just ate the foods and busied myself. After that, I fall back to sleep.

---

*Day25*

It’s been what? 2 days? 2 days since the bonfire and the game, and here they are, still making it a funny stuff in front of me. Tss. I guess they don’t see how embarrassed I am when they talk about it in my face. In fact, when they see me, they will automatically open the topic! Aish!

Jae told me to just stay inside my room and just bring foods for us, accompanying me. I should have listened to him instead. But these past few days, Jae’ been missing in action again. I don’t see him around often. So maybe my decision of going out and listening to ‘him’ is right, to just strut and ignore them all.

“…and they almost kissed!” Fany squealed.

“That challenge was the best! Well, maybe not if it was me, but it was so hot. Oh my gosh!” Sica fan herself with her hands.

I rolled my eyes at them and continued ignoring them, as what the mastermind said.

“The sweat drops on my face. His breath, his minty breath.” Fany said. Obviously teasing me, but I didn’t looked t her.

“Oh- and don’t forget the last part, the sweetest part. I hope he can’t feel my heartbeat.” Sica said.

“I’m actually dreaming that it was me!” Sulli pouted at me.

“Don’t make it too loud. Someone here might hear you!” Yuri said before looking at me with a dirty smile.

“What?!” I finally shouted.

“Did you feel it?”

“Did you really feel him?”

“How’s the breath? The heartbeat?”

“And the sweat?”

I think I’m already red now.

“You know guys, we should swim now, before it gets cold, okay?” I said as I run to the water.

These girls are really pain in the head. They should just move on because I already moved on.

‘Oh really?’

Oh yes! This subconscious of mine pissed me off these days.

‘Of course I do! But why are you still blushing when you remember that night?’

It’s not that I’m remembering what happened that night, it’s just that, it’s embarrassing when they’re talking about it n front of me, that’s why. Who wouldn’t? You get blush when you’re embarrassed, right?

*sigh* I’m getting crazier and crazier after that night.

Maybe I should ignore my subconscious too just like what Jiyong said. But is it even possible?

They started to run to the water too and we played there for an hour.

“We should enjoy our last 3 days here guys.” Yuri stated.

“I never thought we’re almost a month here. I’ll surely miss this vacation.” Fany said smiling at me.

“Yeah. Everything. Especially the bonfire, and the games, and our stories, and of course,” Sica paused.

“Challenges!” The girl shouted in chorus.

After this short moment, we became our childish selves again. We played like there’s no tomorrow. When we decided to play hide and seek, the guys appeared. It became more fun for them, but a no-no for me. Jae’s not here and I’ve never seen him the whole day. Jiyong’s smiling at me awkwardly and that doesn’t help.

---

We ended up watching the sunset and it made me all calm and satisfied.

“Ahh~ Calming.”

“So beautiful.”

“Hi babe. Sorry I’m late.” I startle when I felt Jae kissed my head. I’m surprised.

“Hey…” I smiled at him and nothing. I don’t want to ask him where he has been.

“It’s so beautiful.” He said as he sat beside me. “Just like you.”

I should feel happy, right? But why do I feel that there is something wrong?

“…”

“Babe?”

“H-Ha?”

“You’re idling again.” He smiled. “Let’s enjoy these last few days here, okay?”

I nodded. I can’t get this feeling of uncertainty in me. I don’t know.

---

We ate our dinner all together. All of us are silent. No one dare to speak. I don’t feel awkward with it. It’s a comfortable silence and I like it. We continued to eat and after that, we head upstairs to sleep.

“Goodnight girls.”

“Goodnight boys.”

They entered their room leaving me and Jae in front of my room’s door.

“Goodnight Yoona. I love you.” He said before hugging me.

“Goodnight Jae. I love you too.” I replied and smiled.

I was about to turn the door knob when he pulled me and whispered.

“Let me kiss you, just for now.”

And without my permission, he kissed me. I feel the hunger in there and it was hard. He then left me dumbfounded and smirked. I hate it when he smirked. Can I consider it a stolen kiss?

Anyway, it’s not actually our first kiss but I don’t like him kissing me that way. I want all our kisses to be romantic. Not like tonight. It doesn’t feel like a couple’s kiss for me. It’s as if he’s searching something with it. I don’t know, I’m not sure.

“What took you so long Yoong?” Fany asked as soon as I entered our room.

“Nothing.” I answered. I’m not in the mood to share what happened. ‘I’m sorry Fany.’

“Oh. Are you going to use the bathroom? You can use it now if you want.” Sulli said as he went out of it.

So before I sit on my bed, I headed straight in the bathroom instead.

*sigh*

I spent 15 minutes inside the bathroom, doing nothing. I just stared in my reflection. I looked tired. Not the same Yoona I know. How come? I’m in love, right?

After another 15 minutes of cold shower, I lay on my bed thinking about the happenings this week.

‘Aish! Our kiss-‘ I stopped from stressing myself.

*sigh*

I think about the fun, the bar, the foods, the bonfire, games, the challenges, and every bit of this vacation. I wanted to remember every detail of it when I remembered what happened that night, before the game end.

----------

FLASHBACK

“Now, there’s only one person and only one challenge left inside this jar.” Sica said.

“Jiyong, go!” Donghae said.

As Jiyong reads his challenge silently, I saw him grin.

“Do 20 pushups.” He reads.

“”Hey! That’s unfair! I almost danced here earlier and that’s only your challenge? I can do double or even triple of that! Aish!” TOP complained.

I smiled at his cuteness when I saw Yuri Ica and Fany laughing.

“Hahaha. Let me finish it first bro.” Jiyong said.

“I told you it’s more than that.” Sica boast.

“DO 20 pushups. Do it with a girl under you. Spin the bottle.” He continued.

Now that’s awkward. Why my friends would suggest such challenge?

“Oh my gosh! I volunteer!” Sulli raised her hands.

“Spin the bottle!” Yuri shouted strictly. That shut Sulli up.

“Okay sis. Be readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.” He said as the bottle spins. “Yoona. Yoona?” he asked as if not believing the bottle.

‘What? Again? Oh no!’

“That’s unfair! I want to do it with you this time! If you don’t want Yoona, I can.” Sulli suggested.

“I know you can do it. I’m glad you’re the one who picked that challenge. It’s the hottest of them all.” Yuri complicated.

“Indeed, dear sister.” Jiyong agreed.

“Yeah.” The others agreed.

“But why it has to be my girlfriend again?” Jae complained.

“Because!” Yuri shouted. “She’s the one the bottle points. Look!”

“Geez Jae! It’s not like they’re going to have in front of you, you know. But.” Sica paused. “It looks like that when they’re . Hahaha.”

Everyone laughed at it. Of course except me, Jiyong, Jae and of course, Sulli who looks like crying now.

‘I don’t want to do this.’

I’m red as a tomato. Omo!

After so many refusals, in the end I still loose.

“Don’t you think its destiny?” Jiyong whispered as he sat beside me. “Your bottle picked me and vice versa.”

I glared at him. “No! Let’s just get this over with!”

“Woah. Woah. Hide your excitement weakling!”

Uh! I can’t believe he can tease me just like that! Aish. You are dead later Kwon Jiyong!

“I’m not excited! And don’t call me weakling!”

We stared at each other for a few seconds. I’m looking pissed and he’s having fun.

“Now what should I do?” I asked him.

“Guys! She’s asking me what to do. I don’t know what to say and I don’t know what to do either. Orient us, please?”

I faced palm. He’s hopeless.

“Okay. Here’s what you are going to do.” Fany tried not to laugh, but failed. “Sica explain!”

“Hmm. First, lay down Yoong and…” Sica acts like she’s thinking.

“And nothing follows. Jiyong oppa will do the entire job anyway.” Yuri finished.

“And. And. And. We’ll be the one counting, okay?” Fany added.

I did as I say. I lay down besides the sitting Jiyong. He looked at me first before placing one of his arms beside my head. After a few seconds of staring, he pushed himself up and goes above me. Not above me as in above me. No skin contact. Nothing at all. He’s supported by his arms on both sides of my head, for God’s sake. Oh my. This is so awkward.

“Don’t get nervous weakling. Don’t worry I don’t bite.” He smiled!

My goodness! He smiled! How can he smile at a time like this?!

“You’re a !” I whispered.

“I’m not!” He confidently said.

I’m nervous and I can’t hide it. Especially to him.

“Hahahaha.” Everybody laughs.

“Okay, ready! One! Two!” they all shouted.

“Yoong! Look at him! Hahaha.” Tao laughs.

“Five! Six!”

Why are they so slow at counting?

“Eight! Nine!”

“We’re close.” Jiyong said. I can see he’s beginning to get tired because of the slow counts.

“You have to go fast.” He suddenly stopped.

“Yah! It’s not easy you know!” He said. “I still have to control my…my…just…It’s easy to push myself up! It’s just hard to control myself from falling…when…” He paused, still staring right through my eyes. “When I know that I can kiss you.”

I was dumbfounded. Speechless. I can feel my cheeks burning up.

“His sweat dropping on my face. And his breath, his minty breath. Omo! I can feel his heartbeat. I hope he doesn’t feel mine.”

‘What am I thinking?’

“W-Why?” He asked.

I heard some chuckles from the others.

Ha? What why? Why are they laughing?

“No-Nothing! Just finish this!”

“Okay. If you say so.” He said with a smirk.

“Can you just please enjoy the challenge?”

“And don’t enjoy it too much Ji!” I heard Jae shouted.

“Ten! Eleven! Twelve! Thirteen!”

Why is it becoming slower and slower? And why is he still smirking at me? Am I funny? Ha? Aish!

I bet he’s not tired at all. He’s just playing me!

“So…” He pants as he pushes himself up. “I really wanted to kiss you now.” He continued as he went closer to my face.

My eyes widened when he leaned closer to my face and…

“Twenty!”

He then dropped his body beside mine. I still can’t move. I laid there beside him.

“Why are panting too, Yoong?” Lay asked as he helped me up.

“…”

I didn’t say a word. Actually, I can’t say a word. I’m still in shock and I really thought he’s going to kiss me there! Gosh! Why do I feel weird? Am I disappointed? Omo! No! No! No!

I took some time for resting and drinking cold water while the others are still busy making the last challenge a big issue. They are talking about it like I’m not here. Tss. My friends!

After a few minutes, Jiyong sat back beside me. Before he talks, he looked at me and smiled sweetly. So what specific reaction he wants me show him? Tss.

“For tonight, I’m ready to share my feelings that I bear for almost all my life now.” He paused. Everybody’s attention is turned to him.

“So I’m in love with my childhood friend…until now. I was just too dumb…no. Scratch that. I’m still dumb. Yes. I don’t know why I bullied her that time, having no apparent reasons made me hurt her more. So I’m going to admit it now. Maybe…maybe I’m jealous. *chuckle* I’m jealous with my step brother because he’s always the one protecting her. And I can’t do anything good for her anymore. Is that enough reason for my deeds to be acceptable? No. A big big no!” 

He smiled and continued his story about me. Yes, about me! I and my friends know that too. No one dared to react to his story, even Jae and Yuri and I keep looking down. The last part of the story is…

“…I will win her at the right time. I’m sure of that.” He said as he looked at Jae. “I really love her, my weakling.”

---

I don’t know what time I fell asleep. The only thing I’m sure of is that I dreamt of him confessing to me again.

‘Put yourself together, Yoona!’

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Moments!!! haha..enjoy guys!!!

if there's wrong grammar, sorry about that.. ^_^