CHAPTER 2 : Persecution

ONE OF A KIND LOVE

CHAPTER 2 : Persecution


----------

(No one’s POV)

Kwon Jiyong already arranged his things inside his room. 

“I missed this place.”He said to himself.

He’s back from the military school and finally on his hometown after almost 7 years. He is planning to study college on the school where his sister, Yuri, will attend so that he can protect her (is it?).

He misses his sister and his their friends. He was once a part of ‘Mu6’ but because of his mother’s decision to send him to military school, they didn’t have a communication, even for a short while. He didn’t even say goodbye to them. He thought it will be the best for all of them, for him to be away.

He switched on the TV and automatically paid attention to his step-bother being interviewed.

“Yah my whimpy. I want to spend my summer with you. Don’t go anywhere, neh?” He frowned and abruptly turn off the TV.

“I need to do something about this.” He said to himself. ‘Yuri never told me about ‘3Ts’ *Treats* (Jaejoong, T.O.P., and Donghae) hiatus. Now I’m doomed.’ He ruffled his hair in frustration.

“I just need to surprise everyone that I am back. The ‘Great’ Kwon Jiyong is back, too. Watch me Jae! I’ll ruin your vacation.” He said to himself again. “…and you too.” He looked at the picture inside his wallet. Thinking what’s he gonna do, he fell asleep.

---

At around 5PM, he’s waiting for his sister from school, and of course, for his weakling’ too. He prepared something special for her. *evil grin*

Jiyong already saw them walking. His eyes automatically darted to Tao’s hand. “Darn you Tao!” He hisses.

He heard the door opened and closed, a sign that Yuri’s already inside. He waited for Yoona to finish her little talk with her best friend Lay. ‘Did he just…oh now I’m mad.’ The thought.

As Yoona’s hand turned the door knob, he pulled the rope that holds the pail of cold water and pour everything to Yoona.

He laughed because he thinks it’ fun. He suddenly stiffened when he saw her looking up at him, glaring rather. He just grinned and went inside his room.

He heard her shout at the top of her lungs, “Ahhhhh!!!! Could my day be even get worst?”

---

Yuri was shocked to see his brother coming out of his room.

“Omo! You’re here?!” She dropped her bag on the floor and jumped to Jiyong, hugging him tight. “I super dooper missed you oppa! When did you arrived? Have you eaten? Do you already have a girlfriend? When can we meet her? Do you know that Jae’s going back here also? And he’s finally going to confess to Yoong!” Yuri continuously asked. She stood straight before him then Jiyong just smiled. 

“Ahhhhh…. My 2 brothers are here for summer. Come with us for the vacation, neh? Both of you! I won’t take no for an answer.” 

After her speech, she tapped his shoulder and head to her room.

“Aish! Too many questions. She didn’t even bother to wait for my answers. My sister… I missed you too! So much.” Jiyong said, though he’s left alone.

---

Yoona is so frustrated because of what Jiyong did to her. She feels sick.

‘Damn you Kwon Jiyong!’ *sniff*

She’s having a cold and she think she can’t go to school the next day. After taking a quick shower, she head downstairs to the dining area to have dinner with her parents.

“Baby? Are you alright? Are you sick?” her mother asked while feeling her forehead.

“I’m okay mom. I just catch a cold.” She answered and her mother nodded.

“By the way, have you seen Jiyong? He’s looking for you earlier. You too look good together, don’t you think honey?” her father commented and then gave his wife a knowing look.

She choked with what she just heard from his father. She looked at his father in horror and her mother with a say-no-mom-please-look.

“Yes you are right hon. They do look good together. We will have really cute grandchildren when time comes.” Her mother said dreamingly.

She mentally slapped her own head and covered her face with the napkin on her lap. She can’t believe her parents think that way.

‘Did I… did I just heard that form them? Me and my persecutor? Aish!’

“No!” She blurted out, standing in front of her meal, with her hands on both side of her plate. ‘I can’t control myself anymore.’ She thought.

“Why, baby! Can’t you see that he’s a good looking and s king person, and- “

She cut her father off. “Kind? Omo! He’s the reason why I have colds. He’s the reason why I entered our house dripping wet. Now, can you say that he is still kind? Ha!” She said. “The word ‘kind’ can never, ever be an appropriate adjective for that guy!”

“Baby, he is just showing his love for you. Can’t you see?”

‘Oh my gosh! What did he do to my mother? Are they out of their mind? Does my father poured a pail of cold water to my mother way back their courting days? Geez, my parents!’ she just took her seat back and continue eating. She knows she can’t win over her parents when it comes to their beloved Jiyong.

She mentally shake her mom as if it will bring her mother back to her sanity.

“Honey, let’s stop this conversation. C’mon baby. Loosen up. You’re going to cut the plate already.” Her father said while smiling.

‘Crazy parents! Oh my! Oh my! Are you not affected with what that Jiyong did to me? Aish… I’m your daughter mom! Dad! Why are you siding him?’ she thought. Her subconscious tapped her shoulder and told her to just drop off the topic and to continue the dinner.

*sigh* 

‘My father looks so bothered.’

“Baby,” Her father started. “We’re going to the states tomorrow. We’ll be back before your graduation, I promise you.” He paused. “Ahmmmm… you can invite your friends here for sleep over if you want. “

“Yes. You’re dad is right. We don’t mind. You can call them to keep you company. Just be kind always.” Her mother continued.

‘Mom, I’m always kind.’ She thought.

“Mom, Dad, I already know that you’re going. Uncle Sang Hyun (Jae’s father) told me. I don’t mind, really. It’s for my future right?” She said.

They finished their dinner then she head upstairs to her room.

-du du du du du du du du du du du du du du-

Her phone is ringing and she saw Yuri’s picture for the caller.

-Hey Yoong! Have you seen my brother? Oh my God! My 2 brothers are back for summer! Isn’t it amazing?-

“…”

-Yoong?-

“Oh, ahmmm…yeah I already saw him. And I catch a cold because of him.” She whispered.

-What?-

“I…I mean, I don’t feel really well Yul. I have a cold and you know me when I’m having cold.”

-Oh! So, are you still feeling better? Or worse?-

“Hmm, I think it’s worse.”

-Omo! You need to rest Yoong! I just called to say that I am so happy. That after 6 years or 7 years, I can finally see my 2 brothers! Hehe, okay Yoong! Goodnight! Take a rest, ha? Bye!-

“Bye Yul. Goodnight.”

---

Yoona dropped herself on her bed and sigh.

‘Why of all people? My summer is over even before it started. Strong typhoons, landslides, tornados, all calamities. Why do I need to experience all of it again? And it already started. Will I survive?’

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : did you guys like it? hehe ^_^  thanks to all who's reading my story ..^_^