CHAPTER 40 : Mend

ONE OF A KIND LOVE

CHAPTER 40 : Mend


----------

“WORDS MAY LIE BUT ACTIONS WILL ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH.”

----------

(Yoona’s POV)

‘What am I thinking? God! Running away?’ I scold myself.

I am so dumb! I left him there, I left my clutch with him! Now I don’t have anything. How can I go home now?

“Aish!” I hissed.

I sat on the nearby bench when I feel my heels getting sore. And maybe because of too much crying I’m having difficulty breathing. I can’t even feel my hands and feet now. I’m afraid I’m going to have another attack of spasms. I hate it!

I continue to cry. I don’t care if the people passing by me gives me pitiful looks. Why should I bother? It’s true, I’m really pitiful.

How will I approach him now? He’s hurt, I know. I can see it in his expression when I told him the truth. I wanted to see him suffer too, the way that I did. But that was before, that was before I watched the video he made for me. I can’t help it. He still holds the biggest part of my heart and I can’t let him go, even if I really hated him that time.

I wiped my tears and decided to go home but I realize my phone is also in my clutch! I kicked my feet on the ground like a toddler having a tantrums and sighed.

Now that I know I can’t call anyone, and I don’t have money to rent a cab to go home, and I feel so stupid for expecting him to run after me and find me after I told him everything, I begin to cry again.

*sobs*

‘This is so frustrating! He didn’t even find me to see if I’m still okay or what.’

“You should’ve told me.”

I instinctively stiffened on my seat when I heard his voice. I tried my best to stop myself from crying but I can’t. It keeps on falling and I can’t look at him. I felt him sat beside me and placed his coat over my shoulders.

“You should’ve told me everything from the beginning. The way you feel, everything. You know I’ll understand, as long as it’s about you. *sigh*” He run his fingers through his hair. “Why did you run away?”

He’s talking with me in a calm manner. I can feel everything he’s feeling right now, I know he is hurt. Anyone hates it when someone toyed them.

This, everything I did, wouldn’t do any good like what Lay said.

“I want to go home now.” I said without even looking at him and started to walk to the parking lot. He just followed me and when he realized that I don’t know where I’m heading, he hold me at my wrist and pulled me on the right direction. No one dared talked until we’re inside his car.

I’m pissed. I don’t know why. Is this right? I understand if he’s mad at me and if he don’t want to talk to me, but I hate the feeling of being ignored. Duh~ I am the victim here. Yeah, I’m the biggest hypocrite ever.

I just looked outside the window for the whole 30 minutes until I realized we’re not heading home.

“Yah! This isn’t our way home!” I’m being hysterical here. What if he…he wants to kill me out of rage? Omo!

“I told you, we’re going to Busan and-“

“No! I told you I wanted to go home but you never told me we’re still-“

“You never told me either!”

Those words made my mouth shut for a minute.

“Stop the car.” I demand.

“Are you idiot? You want to die?”

“I’m not an idiot. I said stop the car.” I repeated but he still didn’t stop.

“You want to be harassed by those erts there? ? No. I wouldn’t let that happen.”

“I said-“

“I said!” He shouts. “*sigh* I said, I mean I will never let you go alone again. And if you don’t want to hear me say things like that, then shut up!”

“*sigh*”

I give up. I just look outside the window again and didn’t talk. After I think an hour, he finally stops the car.

He parked it in front of a cute little house, a bungalow style house. It is cute; it has a little gate in front and a big garden full of colorful flowers. It’s somewhat like my simple dream house.

He left me inside the car and continues walking inside the house; he just left the gate and the door open for me. What a jerk?!

I calmed myself first before following him.

*sigh*

0___0?

This place is so small. It didn’t have any furniture too.

“Is this just a play house? Where do you want me to sleep?” I asked him.

He just turned his head at me and gave me a you-don’t-have-a-choice-look and continues on arranging the small comforter on the floor.

“Oh no no no!~” I complained. “I’m not going to sleep with you.” I firmly said.

“Okay.” He just said and entered a small door. Maybe he’s going to shower.

*sigh*

This is so frustrating. Why do I feel like this? I am the one at fault now yet I’m acting like the other way around.

As I wait for him to finish, I busied myself looking for anything all over the house. I wonder where he got his clothes. Omo! How can I change clothes now? I didn’t bring anything. Aish! It’s his entire fault! He didn’t tell me that we’re going here, not to mention staying here overnight. I didn’t find any clothes and another comforter, so he’s really serious of sleeping on one comforter, ha? No way.

“You can’t find anything here. It’s the only one I have so…” He said and points at the comforter. “…it’s up to you if you’re-“

“No, I don’t think that’s a good idea.” I shook my head. “I want to wash.” I continued and walked pass him to the bathroom.

“The clothes are inside the cabinet near the mirror! Suit yourself!” He shouted.

‘Oh, at least he has clothes for me.’ I thought as I open the cabinet. Wait, is this really for me? I pick up red lingerie.

=0___0=

He’s such a ! Gosh. I look again for any decent thing, something that I can wear and settled on a pair of pink PJs with a piglet design in it. At least he has this, and it perfectly fits my size. I finished showering and went out of the room.

“Why-” 

“Don’t even think about it.” He cut me off. “I bought all the girly things inside after we came here in Busan…accidentally.” He smiled at the memory.

Even if I tried hard to not be affected, I can’t help but to smile at the memory too. I never thought he’ll remember the time when I thought he’s a stalker.

*ehem*

He faked a cough.

“Actually….Dami noona choose it all for me, she’s good at picking the right sizes of clothes for you.” He started and looked at me in the eyes.

I just stare back at him. I thought he bought it for other girls that he used to bring here.

“And I never brought anyone here but you. So stop thinking that I laid my eyes on any other girls when you’re away.”

Wow! Did he learn telepathy now? How did he know I’m thinking the exact same thing? Wow, just wow. 

‘He’s being sweet to me again. I feel like hugging him now.’

“Stop! I don’t want to hear about it.” I lied. I walk straight to the comforter and sit. “So if you’re a real gentleman, you won’t sleep with me because I don’t like it, right?” I smiled sarcastically at him.

He smirked. “Didn’t I mention, I’m a real gentleman only to my girlfriend.” He goes near me. “And as far as I know, you are not my girlfriend.”

“You never said anything like that.” I replied.

“Now I said it.” He retorted and moves his way to the other side and sat beside me. “But…it will be good if you want to be my girlfriend…again.”

(0///0)

Omo! I think I’m blushing. I felt my cheeks heat up.

“Hahaha. Stop blushing Yoona. So…” He inch closer to me and smiled.

“No!” I back away. “I will never get back to you…again. Go! Shoo!”

“Tss. You’re acting like you’ve never slept with me before. Don’t act .”

“Ah!” I reacted. (0.0) “Eww. That’s the most regretful thing I did.”

He shook his head and sat properly. “You just regret it now because we broke up. But if not, I’m sure-“

“I said stop. I want to sleep.”

I turned my back at him and lay. I occupied almost all the space so he can’t sleep here. But he just smirked again and teases me like he’s going to kiss me. Inch by inch he’s moving closer. My heart beats fast and I think he’s really going to kiss me. I gave up.

I turned my back at him even before his lips touches mine. Woo~

I felt his body near mine and I know he’s already lying beside me. *sigh* He won.

“Here…” He placed a blanket over me. “…cover your body; it’s going to be cold tonight. Goodnight.” He said and kissed my head.

I stiffened with the act. I really miss his kiss and I automatically felt a sting in my eyes.

I am trying to sleep for already half an hour now yet I’m still fully awake, then he talked.

“I can’t sleep.” He started.

I am too. I wanted to face him and talk to him but I controlled myself.

“I want to hug you so bad Yoona.”
 
Oh no…

“But I won’t, at least not now that you’re not ready. You don’t know how much I suffer when you broke up with me. When you went away and hide yourself from all of us, from me. *sigh*”

I still didn’t reply. I keep my eyes closed but I’m listening intently to everything that he’s saying.

“Especially the time when I heard about your pregnancy…I never…I didn’t know. I’m so sorry.”

Then I hear sobs. He’s crying. With that, my tears fall from my eyes. I hate it. I’m so tired of crying.

“I know you’re still awake Yoona.” He paused. “I decided to take you here to have a serious talk with you. But destiny made it all happen at Namsan Tower. So it ended up not too well. It’s okay if you don’t want to face me.”

I still didn’t talk but I’m sure he can feel me controlling my tears.

“I was hurt, no! I was just shocked to hear the truth. Maybe I was hurt a bit when you said that you played me, us. But I don’t know, maybe even if you did something that is more hurtful than that, I’m still going to forgive you…because I love you. I hope you still have a space in your heart for me. Because love me or hate me, I will never stop loving you. And whatever it takes, I will make you fall in love with me again.”

‘Again? How can I fall in love again when in fact I never stopped?’

“I’m so sorry for not telling you all about Sulli that time, I hope you can still forgive me after all the lies I made.” He said.

“Move on…”

I involuntarily covered my mouth. It was so sudden and I never thought I said it out loud.

I feel him getting up.

“I can’t…*sobs* I will never move on from you. Even if I tried my best, I knew I can’t.”

“…” I don’t know how to react to that. I can feel how miserable he is now and I feel guiltier. So I let myself go and cried hard.

“J-Jiyong…*sobs*”

“Shhh. Yoona…” He helped me to sit up and he made me face him. “…don’t cry.” He said with tears in his eyes. I just covered my face with my palms and continued crying until he hugged me.

The more he hush me and the more he caressed my hair and back, the more tears are falling. I can’t help it.

Then he holds both of my shoulders and forced me to look at him.

“Just for tonight…” He said as he looked at me in the eyes with pure love and longing. He has tears in his eyes too and that made my heart feel the ache more.

“Just for tonight.” I said in a very soft voice and shut my eyes as he inch his face closer to mine. He kissed me. He kissed me like it’s our first; like my lips were the most fragile and delicate thing in the whole universe. He’s pouring all his emotions to it, pain, longing, and love.

It’s one of a kind.

He’s one of a kind.

I’m sure he loves me still. I can’t deny it, because I am too.

He hugged me all through the night. He never let me go even for a second until we both fell asleep. Now I finally experience the most peaceful and calm sleep that I miss since I left him.

---

We woke up with the same position as last night. I smiled inwardly and snuggle to him more. I felt him hugged me tighter and I smiled even more. Then I remember…

-‘Just for tonight…’-

I pushed him away from me and stood up.

“Yah!” He said half asleep. “Oh, I’m…I’m sorry. Last night is over.” He continued and sighed. “Get ready, we’re going home.”

I blinked twice before I head to the bathroom and took a cold shower. *sigh* I can’t stop thinking about last night.

After showering, I look for something to wear and I found a very cute dress. It’s a pale pink comfy dress, falling just above my knee level. Dami unnie sure is really good.

I went out and he greeted me with a bright smile. We talked casually before and after he finished his shower.

“Where do you want to eat Yoona?” He said as we go out of the house.

I was shock when he opened the car door for me and then I remember what he said to me last night. He’s really a gentleman in nature.

“I don’t know. Maybe we’ll see some place on our way back.” I smiled and he smiled back.

“I’m really hungry. I know you are too. You didn’t even finish your meal last night.” He said.

We travel for a few minutes and I immediately recognize the place we’re going. Oh, I actually told him to bring me here again, and this is the time.

Just like earlier, we talked in a very casual way. It just got awkward when he laughed hard as I choked on the piece of snake I’m eating.

---

“Yah!” Yuri shouted as we entered the house. “Where did you two sleep? Ha?”

“You never told me that you’re going to spend the night alone with her! Aish! You are dead Kwon Jiyong. You can never do whatever you want to her now.”Tao explained and started to run around the house just to give Jiyong a punch.

I shook my head. “Still so childish…”

“Are you already okay?” Lay asked.

“I’m okay.”

“I mean, you…with Jiyong. Are you back together with him?” He asked again.

“O-Of course not!” I shook my head and wave my hands in front of my face. “I already told you, Lay.”

0///0

I suddenly blush when I remember what happened last night. I hope he didn’t saw that!

“Why are you…” Fany appeared with Sica. I assume they’re from the kitchen. Tss. These two.

“I’m going to sleep, okay? I’m tired. We’ll talk later!” I said and ignore all their questions when Lay caught my wrist.

“You know words may lie…” He whispered. “…but actions will always tell the truth. You’re blushing.”

“Y-Yah! Let go.”

Lay’s always right. When he let go, I didn’t bother to look at the others again, I just head to my room as fast as I can.

When I closed the door, I heard them laughed hard. *sigh*

---

I fell asleep after I idle for a minute.

“Hey…”

Someone shake me and I think its Fany’s voice.

“Hmm…” I lazily moan.

“Tell us what happened.” Sica shake me hard.

“Please? Please? Please?” Then Yuri pleaded.

“Let me sleep first…” I mumbled.

“No!” Fany said and pulled me up so I can sit on my bed. I still have my eyes close.

“Welcome back!” Fany hugged me.

“What?” I asked, confused. “I came back months ago Fany…”

“No, just…*sigh*” She didn’t finish her sentence then Sica and Yuri joined the hug.

“So…how was it?” Sica asked.

“What ‘it’?” I asked back.

“Tss. I mean, the date! Gosh, you’re so slow!” She answered back.

“C’mon Yoong, tell us!” Yuri demands.

“Aish. Okay, okay!” I gave up. I know they will never stop.

“So?” Fany started.

“I don’t know what to say to you guys, just asked me and I’ll answer you.”

“Hmm…Okay.” Fany smiled.

I answered all their questions with truth. I told them that Jiyong already knew the truth. They even laughed at me when I told them that nothing romantic ‘romantic’ happened between us. Aish~ 

They told me I’m in denial about everything, which is somewhat true. I also told them about the just-for-tonight thingy and they said I’m stupid. God! Do they really care about me?

But what can I do? I don’t know what to do yesterday.

After the interrogation, Yuri spoke.

“Yoong…” She holds both of my hands. “Just don’t regret anything that made you smile.”

“I won’t Yul. I won’t” I smiled at her.

Yeah, Yuri’s right, they are all right.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: HOW ARE YOU GUYS???  sorry again for the late update... 

hope you understand .. ^_^ v