CHAPTER 33 : Divulge

ONE OF A KIND LOVE

CHAPTER 33 : Divulge


----------

(No One’s POV)

“Is that oppa?” She asked herself. “…and who’s that ?”

She walked towards the couple.

“Oppa!” She called as she’s sure that it’s Jiyong.

‘Oh~ it’s Yoona.’ She thought and smirked. To make Yoona jealous, she hugged Jiyong tight. She never really thought that Jiyong will hugged her too so she took advantage of the situation.

‘This will be fun.’ She continued to smirk when she saw Yoona’s shocked expression.

She hates the way Jiyong holds Yoona’s hand earlier. She knew that they are already together but she will never give Jiyong up just like that.

“Oh! Yoona…hello.” She faked a smile. She tried to steal Jiyong’s attention from Yoona and she succeeded.

‘I won!’ She thought.

They started to walk towards Jiyong’s car.

‘Oh no you don’t!’

She stopped Yoona from opening the door beside the front seat.

“Yoona, can you seat on the back, please? I want to talk to Jiyong oppa. I missed him so much. Do you mind, oppa?”

‘You’re so stupid Sulli! What if he said no?!’ She panicked.

She thought that she lost when she saw Jiyong smiling at Yoona but was also shocked when she heard him say.

“It’s okay. I don’t mind.”

She controlled herself not to laugh. ‘Poor girlfriend. I won again.’

Jiyong started to drive her home and they just talked until she giggled and Jiyong laughed.

She didn’t hear Yoona’s voice for the whole ride. She smiled.

‘Maybe she’s already pissed.’ She thought.

“Why are you smiling?” Jiyong asked.

“Hmm, nothing, oppa. I just missed you.”

Jiyong just smiled at her and she’s disappointed with that. So she rolled her eyes.

“By the way, oppa. How’s your relationship with Yoona? I bet she wouldn’t say yes.” She said.

She totally knew that they are already a couple but she’s still hoping that what she think is wrong.

“Hahaha. What are you saying, Sulli? Today is actually our 100th day anniversary.” Jiyong answered.

‘Stupid Sulli! Stupid.’

“O-Oh. So…are you happy?”

“Of course, yess. It’s one of a kind.”

Jiyong stared to tell Sulli everything about him and Yoona btu he doesn’t know that it will only made Sulli more furious. She’s tired of listening to his stories and thanks heaven when they already arrived at her house.

When the car stopped, she quickly kissed Jiyong’s lips.

“Hey!” Jiyong reacted and immediately darted his gaze at the sleeping Yoona. “Thank God she’’s asleep.” He whispered.

“Why? You know I love doing it.” Sulli stated.

“You know I never want you to do that. Especially now that I already have a girlfriend.” He whispered. “I wouldn’t ask for anything anymore so please…just don’t do that again, okay? You’re my friend so I still care for you but everything’s changed now. I don’t want Yoona to think that I’m cheating on her.”

“But you’re not.” Sulli said mater-of-factly.

“And will never cheat on her.” Jiyong continued.

“Aish. Alright, alright. I should control myself now. Goodnight oppa! Tell Yoona too. Thanks.” She got off Jiyong’s car and waved goodbye.

When they are out of her sight, she frowned.

“I hate you Yoona!”

---

“I need to think of a way to hurt that woman.” She said while looking at her reflection in the mirror. “I need to have Jiyong back.”

She smirked and dialed someone.

She faked a sad face waiting for Jiyong to pick up his phone.

“Hello oppa,are you busy? *sobs*”

“Kind of, wait. Are you crying?”

“Oppa…*cries*”

“Hey, hey. Where are you? I’ll get you there.”

“*sobs*” She smirked. ‘Gotcha.’

“My unit…*sobs*”

---

She smiled remembering what Jiyong said to her the day she called him.

----------

FLASHBACK

“You should keep this private, okay? I even lied to Yoona that I have a meeting with the officers of the soccer club. And now I feel guilty, it’s eating me.”

“…”

“Okay. Just…Just don’t cry over it again. What time is it?” Jiyong looked at his watch. “Aish! It’s 11:30PM! I need to get back home now. Take care of yourself, okay? Bye.”

END OF FLASHBACK

----------

Her train of thoughts continues.

“You’re cute oppa!” She giggled alone in her room. “Lying to your girlfriend because you’re worried.”

Since the first plan was a success, she did it again and he came. She even go to his university to see Jiyong but when she felt the he’s already pissed at her, she never came back. Though she didn’t enter the school premises, she was just always watching from inside the café near the school.

She heard the students of the university talking that their final exams are over. She went near the school gate and waited for Jiyong to come out.

When she spotted the guy that always with Jiyong, she stepped closer and heard what the group of guys is talking about. 

“Jiyong said he’ll bring Yoona along later at NB1. That guy is so lucky!”

‘Lucky, ha?’ She smirked. ‘If I call oppa now, will he cancel of his date with Yoona?’

Even if she’ unsure, she still called him and tried to make a reason. For the third time, she succeeded.

---

She’s now at NB1 with Jiyong for 2 hours already. It’s almost midnight now.

“Sulli, what is really your problem? Did you know that even cancelled on my date with Yoona just to listen to you? I can’t believe I lied to her again.”

She is aware that Jiyong is already pissed at her but she need to take this moment for her.

“…”

She doesn’t actually know what to say. But after some time, she saw Yoona walking towards them. She’s thankful that Yoona is facing Jiyong’s back. She faked tears and hugged Jiyong.

When Yoona stopped on her tracks, she smirked. ‘I should keep acting.’

She then stood up and purposely move Jiyong’s seat to the side to make Yoona see what’s the next thing she’ll do.

She’s satisfied to see Yoona cried.

“Yoona?!”

‘Aish!’ She silently cussed when they heard Fany’s voice. Jiyong stiffened and automatically looked to where they have heard the voice.

“Yoona.” Jiyong whispered.

‘Nice.’ Sulli continued to smirk.

*slap*

It was so fast that she didn’t noticed Fany walked towards them.

“How dare you?!”

*slap*

Fany slapped him again.

Sulli can’t move. She didn’t know that Fany can be this harsh with all these people around them. She gasped when she saw Fany looking at her.

With just a millisecond, Fany pulled Sulli’s hair hard that she fell on the ground. She also slapped her hard on her cheeks, again and again until Jiyong restrained Fany.

“Yah!!!” Fany pushed him away.

“Stop it Fany!” Jiyong shouted.

“Ha!” Fany chuckled. “Go! Go and protect that all you want for all I care!” Then she followed Chaerin and Yoona.

“You’ll never get away with this!” Sulli shouted at her.

Fany turned around to face them again. With raised eyebrow, she then raised both of her middle fingers while saying “. YOU.”

Sulli admits that what Fany did to her is beyond her imagination. If it’s Sica, she’ll understand, but not Fany.

“I told you to never kiss me again!” Jiyong shouted.

She stood up on her own and tried to hold Jiyong but he stepped back.

“You knew that she’s there that’s why you kissed me!”

Fany hit her, Jiyong shouted at her, but not a single person in the bar cared. Since it’s dark and loud, they didn’t know.

“Yes!” She finally shouted back. “I know that she’s there and all the times that I called you are all planned. It was all a lie! It was all a plan to get you! To get you back to me! I wanted to ruin your relationship with Yoona. You happy? A beautiful girl like me is head over heels with you! Dead in love with you!”

“FIX YOURSELF SULLI! I will never get back to you because I don’t love you!”

Jiyong left her there in tears.

“I will never give you up Jiyong. Kill me or whatever, but I will never give you up! I hate you Yoona.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N :  It's already Chapter 33...  continue reading guys ^_^