CHAPTER 42 : Chance

ONE OF A KIND LOVE

CHAPTER 42 : Chance


----------

“NOTHING WORTH HAVING COMES EASY.”

----------

(Yoona’s POV)

-‘Well…I just miss us…’-

-‘Ewww!~’-

-‘What? I’m just telling the truth.’-

-‘Are you gay too?’-

I smiled to myself as I remember what happened earlier. He really lost his mind when he kneeled down in front of me jut to say that he’s not gay.

‘Of course Jiyong, I know you’re not gay.’

(0_____0)

(0///////0)

Omo! What am I thinking? Keep it cool Yoong! Anyways…

-‘Yah! I’m doing all I can to make her say yes again and with just a false accusation you already convinced her to say no? Aish!’-

I was really touched. Yeah, maybe I need to be true to myself now. I smiled at my reflection in the mirror again before I go out and sleep.

‘Right Yoona! You need to be true.’

I told myself and I think I fall asleep with a smile on my face.

---

“*yawn* I need more sleep.” Hyuna said.

I’m with my friends now in our favorite place during free time.

“Hey. Why didn’t you bring my notes last night? You promised me!” Chaerin asked.

“Hehe…Sorry Chaerin-ah~” Hyuna said in her very cute voice but Chaerin didn’t budge.

“What did Hyunseung do to you, ha?” Chaerin asked again. She’s becoming the MamaChae again.

Hyuna didn’t answer. She just pouts.

“Tss.” Chaerin said as she feeds Hyuna the sushi she made last night.

I know she can’t stay mad at us. That’s simply Chaerin.

I was busy watching them when a soccer ball almost hit my leg. Anyways, I barely see Jiyong playing here. What’s keeping him busy?

“Sorry!”

Two guys shouted while running towards us. I can’t see their faces clearly because they’re too far but when they got nearer, I recognized them. Kai and Luhan.

“Oh…Yoona! It’s nice to see you.” Luhan greeted.

“Did the ball hit you? We’re so sorry. Are you hurt?” Kai asked while touching my legs to see for some bruises…I guess.

“I’m fine, thank you Kai and Luhan. It’s nice to know that you still remember me.”

Luhan smiled. “How can we forget the goddess?”

“What?”

“I mean, how can we forget the ‘Great’ Kwon Jiyong’s girlfriend?” He continued.

I slightly blush. But I’m not his girlfriend anymore.

“He’s always talking about you. I mean, every day. There’s not a single day that we didn’t hear your name from his mouth.” Kai added.

Well…that’s… (0////////0)

I just smiled at them. I really don’t know what to reply.

“I guess we need to go now.” Luhan started. “Nice to see you Yoona…and girls. Bye!”

Then he pulled Kai with him after getting the ball in the bush.

“There’s not a single day that we didn’t hear your name from his mouth~” Taeyeon mimic Kai’s voice.

“Tss. Don’t even start with me Taeyeon…” I looked at her.

“…and Hyuna…” I looked at Hyuna too.

“…and Chae! Please!” I looked at Chaerin.

It will always be like this. Since they knew the truth, they are always teasing me to Jiyong. I hate it when I feel like I’m a high school girl getting teased to her crush. Aish. Why am I even blushing?

Anyways, I love these three crazy girls beside me.

---

Every day is a routine for me. School, food, house, food, dream… school, food, house, food, dream. The only unpredictable now is Jiyong.

He’s been going out a lot these days. I want to ask the guys if they know where he’s going but I got scared to be teased again. And do I have the right? Nothing, right?

I shared this thought to the girls and you know what they said?

“Why? Are you his girlfriend for him to tell you whatever he’s doing?” Yuri retorted.

“Yeah. We all know that he’s courting you but you’re already acting like a possessive girlfriend.” Fany added.

“Just hold it in Yoong. You’re too obvious.” Sica teased.

See?

*sigh*

I don’t know who should be talking to now. They are all saying the same thing. What’s wrong with voicing out my feelings? I just asked them what’s keeping him busy.

It’s been weeks, months, since he became busy, I think. He rarely shows himself to us too. I don’t know, I don’t have the guts to ask him anyways. I just ignore that fact but…I’m beginning to worry…or get jealous? No. I’m just worried. What if he’s been engaging to some drug dealing? He’s been out almost every night and I don’t even know what time he comes back.

*sigh*

I can’t sleep.

*vibrates*

---
From: Jiyong

5PM tomorrow. School gate. Wait for me there, ‘kay? Goodnight. I love you. xoxo
---

I smiled secretly. ‘I love you.’ He’s still sending me that message, he never fails.

“5PM.”

“What?”

I turned to look at Fany who’s also looking at me.

“Ha?” I asked.

“Did I hear you say something?” She asked back.

“N-Nothing Fany. Goodnight.” I smiled.

“O~kay. Goodnight to you too.”

---

My mind is not working now. All I did was to stare outside while the first and second subjects go on. I’m still thinking about that ‘5PM’ thingy Jiyong is saying.

I am nervous. I don’t know why I’m scared. Ever since I stepped on the school ground, my heart thump like something is going to happen. The crazy thing about it is that I don’t know if it’s a good thing…or a bad thing. But I prefer the first one, of course.

I doubt he’ll do a scene later, like what Jae did. But if he prepared something, I’m sure I’ll cry. You know my tears.

“Care to share your thoughts to us, Ms. Im?”

Omo! The professor just called me.

“It’s…It’s nothing Ms. Park.” I said then she rolled her eyes.

Tss. That woman really has some angst against me. I didn’t do anything to her. Aish.

I waited for lunch time, which is I think, took forever.

“What’s wrong with you?” Hyuna poked me as we walked towards the canteen. “You look somewhat…excited.”

‘What? Me, excited? What’s wrong with her eyes? I’m scared Hyuna! Not excited. Tss.’ I want to say.

“Yeah…you look like you’re expecting something.” Taeyeon added.

I shook my head. What’s wrong with them?

“I guess you’re really expecting for something…” Chaerin said like she’s sure about it.

“*sigh* Not you too Chae?~”I said.

Lunch time ended, third, fourth and last subjects ended too. It’s already 4:30PM. Should I really wait for him in the school gate at 5PM? Aish.

We are now leaving our building and ready to go home, while here I am, still thinking if I should wait for him in the school gate or just text him that whatever he wants to say, I’m always at home.

I don’t know.

“What’s wrong with you? Hahaha.” Chaerin laughed.

*sigh*

“Hahaha.” Hyuna and Taeyeon laughed with her.

“Miss Im. Please take this.” A cute guy from our college handed me a white rose and a letter, I know because he’s wearing the same uniform as the guys from our college. “Please read the letter too…I wish you all the happiness in the world.”

Then he runs. What’s with him?

“Aw~ Another suitor?” Taeyeon asked. I just stare at her.

“That’s Lee Taeyong, first year Psychology student.” Chaerin said.

 

***

---->  Lee Taeyong <---

 

“Famous because of his good looks.” Hyuna added.

I just smiled and shook my head at them.

“He said read it!” Taeyeon pulled me to sit on the bench near us.

I opened the paper and read it aloud.

“#1. I saw you beside your house. I went in and said, with a very euphoric voice, “Good morning! I’m Kwon Jiyong! I want to be friends with you! Is that okay? What’s your name?” Then you replied, “Of course! I’m Im Yoona. Please take care of me!” I think the way you bowed is really cute…That’s where it all started.”

I automatically smiled remembering the first day we’ve met, so young, so innocent. Who would’ve thought?

I was about to tell the story to my friends but they left me. They’re gone. I looked around but I didn’t see them.

“Where-“

“Hello Yoona.” Luhan smiled at me.

“Hello Luhan.” I smiled back.

“Omo! Why are you-“ I was shocked when he suddenly kneeled down on the ground.

“Here’s a rose for you.” He handed it to me, same as the first rose. “Hmm…You should just stay here and read this letter, okay?” Then he handed me the card. “You should always take care of yourself Yoona.”

I blushed when he kissed the back of my hands. He’s so handsome.

I laughed when he run quickly like he’s running for his life.

“#2. We are happy; I’m close to be your best friend a very long time ago. But another kid showed up and stole all your attention. Unfortunately, he’s my step brother. And with just a flash, you drifted away from me.”

I creased my brows. I wanted to read the next one. Now I know, this is what he prepared for me. I am really blessed to have Jiyong in my life.

“Hey Yoona?”

I looked at the girl who called me and I saw Nana.

“As much as I want this rose and card to be mine, it’s full of love only for you so I can’t.” She smiled. “So here. Ciao!” She walked away after she handed me the third rose and the card.

“#3. I hope you know now the reason why I bullied you. I don’t expect you to understand me because I know it’s wrong, but...I’m really sorry about that. I just can’t think of any way to get your attention back to me. What can I do? I really love you.”

I just shook my head at the thought. Always the childish Jiyong.

“Yoona!” Taeyeon shouted. Where did she come from?

“Yah wher-“

“Shhh! You just read this, okay?. You know I love you Yoona! Bye!” She hugged me. “Oh! There’s Baek! See you~” Then she runs after giving me the forth batch.

Seriously? How many roses and cards will I receive? He should just gave it to me in our house. But well~ it’s sweeter here, and Luhan kissed my hand. Hahaha.

“#4. But since I can’t get you back to me again, I decided to stay away and move on, if that’s possible. I thought that maybe if don’t see you, I’ll be okay. New house, new surroundings, new set of friends, and maybe new love. But…”

“But?” I said and pout. This letter is-

“Hahaha. Here’s the continuation Yoona.” Hyuna laughed and hands me the rose and the card. “Don’t pout~” She said as she pinch my cheeks. “Be happy now Yoona. Bye, enjoy!” She winked then left.

“#5. But I realized that it’s…” I stopped reading it aloud. I suddenly feel the butterflies in my stomach. I’m not sure but I can feel my eyes sting, tears are threatening to fall.

‘But I realized that it’s impossible, that I will never have a solution to that because you’re my one of a kind love. It will last forever. You will be inside my heart forever.’

‘Jiyong, you really are something.’ I thought and waited for another batch when I saw Chaerin walking towards me with a smile. I suddenly feel excited.

“Here’s what you’ve been waiting for Yoona. I know you’re excited. I told you, you both deserve to be happy.” She hugged me and whispered something. “Don’t be too obvious.” With that, she walked passed me.

‘#6. And because I miss you like hell, after completing the 5 years in the military high school, I immediately went back home. Well, after 7 years of being away. I really wanted to hug you, but then I remember the times that you cried because of me, I refrained.’

“Yoong!” I saw Fany running towards me and I stood up to hug her.

“Fany…*sobs* This is too much. I feel like I’m going to explode. *sobs*”

“Shh…Don’t explode now. Hahaha.” She laughed. “Read this first and here’s a very beautiful white rose, just like you. I’m gonna leave you now, okay? Be okay.” She said as she lets go of me and kissed my cheeks.

‘#7. When I got the chance to be close to you, I never thought that it will be because you’re in trouble. I hate it and I’m really mad at him. I hate him. I want to kill him when I saw him touched you, almost kissed you, I want to break his bones. Especially when I saw the way you look at him with fear. But then I thought if it wasn’t for that incident, will we get close again? Will you hug me the way you did that time, like your life depends on me? That was the most precious moment for me, no offense, but it really is.’

I remembered the feeling that time. How safe I felt under his touch, how I felt secured in his arms.

“Yoong!” Yuri came and hugged me. 

This time, my tears continuously fall. I didn’t care anymore.

“This is for you.” She said as she hands me the eighth batch. I looked at her and she’s crying too. “You know that I will support you in any way I can, right? I love you Yoong…*sobs* I wish you all the best in the world.”

I wiped her tears with my fingers as she wipes mine then she left.

‘#8. I became your full time body guard. I liked it. Do you remember that?’

I smiled with the memory.

‘I never wanted to protect a person like that, only you. I don’t know, but I’m sure that my heart is completely fallen for you. Cheesy as it is but I never loved anyone and anything as much as I loved you. I don’t care if I will be shot while protecting you; at least it’s you that I risk my life for. I’m a bulletproof Yoona, you don’t have to worry. You’re safe with me.’

I covered my mouth to suppress my cries. I am so dumb to doubt his love for me.

I was startled when Sica hugged me from the back.

“Don’t worry Yoong, everything’s going to be alright.” She wiped the tears falling on my cheeks. “I know you and Jiyong to bones, please be happy. Both of you.” Then she left me the ninth batch.

‘#9. I was glad that you’re dream guy finally confessed to you that night. Scratch that. I’m not happy, not even close…because I was hurt, big time. Maybe you don’t know yet that that time, I already love you. Until the time I confessed after the drowning incident happen. I am mad at him, why isn’t he around that time? I hate him. And I really hate him because she stole the love of my life just to break her into a million of pieces in the end.’

“Jiyong…” I cried while smiling. “I know…I know…” I said as Tao approached me.

“Yoong…” He handed me the tenth batch. “I’m really happy for the both of you, Yoong. Please don’t cry…” He wiped my tears with his thumbs. “I hope it gets well now.” He smiled and left.

‘#10. I waited for the right time to court you. Every single time I love you. The happiest moment was when I thought I lost, but then you told me you love me too, though indirectly. Do you remember?’

Yes, I remember the night that I found you inside Dami unnie’s boutique while you drown yourself in alcohol. I smiled unconsciously.

‘We went through many downs in our relationship and I never thought that we will end up like this. I am really sorry Yoona. I know I said it too many times already but I will never stop until you forgive me. I said you’re safe with me, but it turned out to be that I’m the cause of your sufferings. The time that hurts me most was when Jae came and knocks me out of my senses. He told me about how you’re suffering, not only because of me but also because of our baby. And that really broke me. I tried, believe me I tried to reach you, but when I’m near you, I just lose all my confidence. Guilt eats me. So I waited…’

“Hahaha.”

I looked back and saw Lay also reading my card.

“Yah!” I shouted in tears. 

“Yoona, what does it take to get you?” He asked. I don’t get it.

“…”

“Yoong.” He smiled widely, dimples showing. “I hope it works this time. You’ve been in too many struggles and I can’t see you on another one, so please, let go. Be true. I know you know what I mean. Here.”

He hands me the eleventh batch and left after kissing my forehead. How many more, ha?

“Hahaha.” I laughed at the first line.

‘#11. Do you know how much courage I gathered and how many nags, slaps and punches I got from all of our friends to finally court you again? You don’t know, right? Love me or hate me now, all I know is I love you. Period. No buts, no ifs. You even lied to me just to hide the hurt you’re feeling. I was hurt seeing you hurting because of me. I promise you, Yoona that I will never leave your side ever again, ups or downs, I don’t care, as long as you’re with me. This time, I will keep you safe in here, in my heart. We may experience hardships again but I will never give up, if you’re going to fight a battle, I will go and fight with you. And now I am ready to prove to you again how much I love you. And that love will never change, no…it will change. Because it will be more and more each day. I’ll do whatever it takes to turn this around, no matter what happens, Yoona.’

I was so busy crying while reading the letter that I didn’t noticed that many students and all of my friends are finally gathered in front of me…and all of them are smiling.

----------

(No One’s POV)

The crowd gathered around her as she reads the last card. She’s crying and her friends can’t stop their tears to fall too.

Jiyong and his crew used this chance to prepare the small stage for his little performance. Thanks to the crowd, they helped covering him from Yoona’s sight.

When she finished reading and finally noticed the crowd in front of her, she blushed.

“H-Hey. W-Why  are you all looking at me?” She said in an uncomfortable manner.

As if on cue, the crowd started to part in two revealing the stage.

Jiyong is sitting in the middle with his guitar on his hands. He’s looking directly into Yoona’s eyes.

He cleared his throat before speaking.

“Hello Yoona.” He awkwardly smiled.

Tao approached her and assists her to walk nearer Jiyong and all of their friends.

“I hope you don’t mind me serenading you.” He gave her a boyish smile. “Do you like my letters?”

Another tear fell from her eyes while she’s nodding at him.

“Don’t cry…please…” Jiyong choked and began to tear up too.

-‘When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.’-

Jae’s words suddenly pops into his mind like he’s telling him to go on and never ever lose this chance destiny gave them.

He’s not sure if Yoona appreciates it but she does. She really does. Even if he made her remember the feeling of being hurt again; he managed to turn it all upside down with his last few sentences. Jae was right.

-‘Never stop showing someone how much they mean to you.’-

Tao’s words echoed in his head that made him continue to speak.

“So I…I made a song just for you…”

Even if he’s in tears, he forced himself to smile at her. 

He starts to strum his guitar.

***
(WHATEVER IT TAKES by: Lifehouse)
A strangled smile fell from your face
It kills me that I hurt you this way
***

Yoona covered with her hands as she controls her tears. She feels her knees shaking and anytime, she’ll fall, thanks to Tao for assisting her, for preventing her to fall on the ground.

***
The worst part is that I didn't even know
Now there's a million reasons for you to go
But if you can find a reason to stay

I'll do whatever it takes
To turn this around
I know what's at stake
I know that I've let you down
And if you give me a chance
Believe that I can change
I'll keep us together whatever it takes

***

She felt weaker with every word he’s singing.

‘I know, I know. I love you too, Jiyong.’

Those words keep on repeating on her head as she listens to him. She then noticed that Lay’s already on the stage playing his guitar while Jiyong stood up and walks towards her with tears in his eyes.

“Stay still, okay?” Tao whispered at her and left her in the middle of the crowd.

***

I'll keep us together, I know you deserve much better

But remember the time I told you the way that I felt
***

He reached for her hands and holds it tight before staring at her.

***
That I'd be lost without you and never find myself
Let's hold onto each other above everything else
Start over, start over
***

They’re staring at each other as if they’re alone, like no one’s watching them. They didn’t notice that almost all the girls that are watching them are in tears too.

“That’s why I like him…” Nana said in tears.

“Sorry girl, but you’re way too late, 14 years late.” Hyuna blurted out as she cries too.

***
I'll do whatever it takes
To turn this around
I know what's at stake
I know I've let you down
And if you give me a chance
And believe that I can change
I'll keep us together whatever it takes
***

The song ended and Jiyong asked, “Can I kiss you?”

Yoona’s eyes widened as she felt his lips on hers without even waiting for her permission. Well, she’s going to say yes anyway. Despite of the shyness she feels because of the crowd watching them, she still smiled between their lips and kissed him back.

Everyone thought that it’s the end for the couple’s sadness and the start of something new, but then, Sulli was there, she watched the whole scene. She’s been planning to harm Yoona and waited for the right time to execute her plan. And she thought this is the perfect time.

‘If she didn’t die before, then I’m going to make the act myself instead. I will make sure she’ll die this time.’ She thought.

She then pulled the gun out of her pouch and pointed it to Yoona before shouting for her name.

“I’m Yoona!”

Yoona and Jiyong turned to see her…

*bang*
*bang*

…but she finally pulled the trigger even before Jiyong noticed what she’s holding.

The guards caught her fast and she struggles to escape but they already hand cuffed her.

“Wahhh! Let me go! Let! Me! Go!” She shouted.

Lay managed to call the paramedics of the town though he’s in panic too. His friends are crying now and the crowd ran for their lives. Only Mu6, Chaerin, Taeyeon, and Hyuna were left.

“Hey…” Jiyong shakes Yoona’s shoulders. “No! No! No!” He shouted as she lay unconsciously on his arms. He wrapped his arms around her and cried helplessly when he saw blood on his hand from her back.

“Yoona!” Hyuna shouted like a child, she fell on her knees with her hands on as she broke down crying. Chaerin and Taeyeon cried helplessly too like Fany, Sica and Yuri.

The paramedics quickly took Yoona to the nearest hospital with Jiyong and Tao. Lay was left with the girls.

“Yoong…please.” Fany crumpled Lay’s shirt as she cries her heart out for her best friend.

“Fany…” Lay just rubbed her shoulders, hushing her. He too can’t process what just happened, from the romantic scene to that tragedy. His tears fall from his eyes but he wiped it quick as he remained strong for all the girls around him.

---

“What happened?”

Jae runs along the corridor of the hospital to find his friends. He went straight from his recording to the hospital after Sica called TOP.

“Sulli…she…she shot Yoong.” Fany cried. He just hugged her.

He never thought that Sulli can do such thing. Sica didn’t tell TOP about it. She just told him that Yoona’s in the hospital.

After a few minutes, a doctor came out of the operating room. “Where are the patient’s parents?”

“Ahmm…they are on their way here, Doctor. We are her friends; she’s with us when she was shot.” Lay answered calmly.

“Well, *sigh* Okay. After some hours, you can visit her to her room. She’s still in the recovery room and will stay there for a couple of hours for us to monitor her. We already removed the bullet from her back. Don’t worry; the bullet didn’t hit any organs.”

All of them heave a loud sigh of relief after hearing what the doctor said.

“Thank goodness.” Chaerin sighed.

“If you have some questions, then you can ask me. I also need to talk to her parents as soon as possible, okay? Tell them.” The doctor said before entering the operating room again.

“Where’s Jiyong?” Fany asked.

Everybody gave her a shrugged when she noticed that Jae’s also gone.

---

“I should’ve done something.” Jiyong continues to cry. He feels guilty for what happened. He thinks he’s responsible for it and that all the distress she’s been through are all because of him.

“You know that it’s not your fault so stop blaming yourself.” Jaejoong said.

“…”

“She’s fine now. The doctor said the bullet didn’t hit any major organs and they already removed it from her body. You need to see her now Ji. She needs you now more than anyone. The best thing you can do for her now is to stay with her. She’s safe with you.”

Jaejoong gave him a light squeeze on his shoulder before leaving him in the chapel alone.

Jiyong’s been praying and crying for hours now.

“Safe with me…” Jiyong said.

Then he rushed to Yoona’s room. He saw how puffy all the eyes of his friends, even Chaerin, Taeyeon and Hyuna stayed there.

“Oppa…” Yuri called and he hugged her as they both comforts each other from crying.

He walked near Yoona’s bed and they gave him the space he needs. They walked out of the room one by one until it’s only Jiyong and Yoona left.

“Yoona…” Jiyong kneeled beside her bed as he caressed the top of her head. After seeing her in a face mask with some wires attached to a monitor connected to her body, he broke down in tears again. He held onto her hands tightly while crying and he continue praying to God for her fast recovery.

================================================

Im Yoona,

I saw you beside your house. I went in and said, with a very euphoric voice, “Good morning! I’m Kwon Jiyong! I want to be friends with you! Is that okay? What’s your name?” Then you replied, “Of course! I’m Im Yoona. Please take care of me!” 

I think the way you bowed is really cute…That’s where it all started.

We are happy; I’m close to be your best friend a very long time ago. But another kid showed up and stole all your attention. Unfortunately, he’s my step brother. 

And with just a flash, you drifted away from me. I hope you know now the reason why I bullied you. I don’t expect you to understand me because I know it’s wrong, but...I’m really sorry about that. I just can’t think of any way to get your attention back to me. What can I do? I really love you.

But since I can’t get you back to me again, I decided to stay away and move on, if that’s possible. I thought that maybe if don’t see you, I’ll be okay. New house, new surroundings, new set of friends, and maybe new love. But I realized that it’s impossible, that I will never have a solution to that because you’re my one of a kind love. It will last forever. You will be inside my heart forever.

And because I miss you like hell, after completing the 5 years in the military high school, I immediately went back home. Well, after 7 years of being away. I really wanted to hug you, but then I remember the times that you cried because of me, I refrained.

When I got the chance to be close to you, I never thought that it will be because you’re in trouble. I hate it and I’m really mad at him. I hate him. I want to kill him when I saw him touched you, almost kissed you, I want to break his bones. 

Especially when I saw the way you look at him with fear. But then I thought if it wasn’t for that incident, will we get close again? Will you hug me the way you did that time, like your life depends on me? That was the most precious moment for me, no offense, but it really is.

I became your full time body guard. I liked it. Do you remember that? I never wanted to protect a person like that, only you. I don’t know, but I’m sure that my heart is completely fallen for you. Cheesy as it is but I never loved anyone and anything as much as I loved you. 

I don’t care if I will be shot while protecting you; at least it’s you that I risk my life for. I’m a bulletproof Yoona, you don’t have to worry. You’re safe with me.

I was glad that you’re dream guy finally confessed to you that night. 

Scratch that. I’m not happy, not even close…because I was hurt, big time. Maybe you don’t know yet that that time, I already love you. Until the time I confessed after the drowning incident happen. I am mad at him, why isn’t he around that time?

I hate him. And I really hate him because she stole the love of my life just to break her into a million of pieces in the end.

I waited for the right time to court you. Every single time I love you. The happiest moment was when I thought I lost, but then you told me you love me too, though indirectly. Do you remember? We went through many downs in our relationship and I never thought that we will end up like this. I am really sorry Yoona. I know I said it too many times already but I will never stop until you forgive me. 

I said you’re safe with me, but it turned out to be that I’m the cause of your sufferings. The time that hurts me most was when Jae came and knocks me out of my senses. He told me about how you’re suffering, not only because of me but also because of our baby. And that really broke me. 

I tried, believe me I tried to reach you, but when I’m near you, I just lose all my confidence. Guilt eats me. So I waited…

Do you know how much courage I gathered and how many nags, slaps and punches I got from all of our friends to finally court you again? You don’t know, right? 

Love me or hate me now, all I know is I love you. Period. No buts, no ifs. You even lied to me just to hide the hurt you’re feeling. I was hurt seeing you hurting because of me. I promise you, Yoona that I will never leave your side ever again, ups or downs, I don’t care, as long as you’re with me. This time, I will keep you safe in here, in my heart. 

We may experience hardships again but I will never give up, if you’re going to fight a battle, I will go and fight with you. And now I am ready to prove to you again how much I love you. 

And that love will never change, no…it will change. Because it will be more and more each day. 

I’ll do whatever it takes to turn this around, no matter what happens, Yoona.


Kwon Jiyong

================================================

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: HI GUYS!!!! Im back haha ^_^ hope you enjoy this chapter ^_^

*introducing--> Lee Taeyong !! ^_^