CHAPTER 35 : News

ONE OF A KIND LOVE

CHAPTER 35 : News


----------

“YOUR TIME IS PRECIOUS. DON’T WASTE IT TO SOMEONE WHO DOESN’T KNOW THAT YOU ARE TOO.”

----------

(No One’s POV)

Yoona’s small birthday party ended and they all decided to sleep at the house after Yoona agreed. She’s having a talk with Jaejoong on the balcony.

“It’s been a long time.” Jae stated.

“Yeah. My birthday never end up happy. I mean, you know, last year we broke up and now these things happen.” She played with her fingers.

“I’m sure you can survive all these. You managed to get up last year so you can handle it this time. Just believe in yourself.”

“You think?”

“Tss. Of course yes! You said you cried so hard last year for me yet you moved on. And I know that you’re now stronger than before. We’ll be on your side anyways.” He smiled.

“*sigh* Thank you Jae!” Yoona said and hugged Jaejoong tightly.

---

They all prepared to sleep on the living room area. They made themselves comfortable on the couch and on the floor with just comforters.

It’s passed 12MN when Yuri got up as soon as she felt the urge to void. She went straight to the comfort room not minding Tao, Lay and Jae talking in the kitchen. When she’s done, she saw Sica eavesdropping on the boys’ conversation.

“Hey.” Yuri whispered.

“Omo! Aish.” Sica startled. “You scare me Yul. Shh… I want to know what their discussion all about.”

“You’re such a gossip girl.” Yuri said but stayed beside Sica in the dark.

“She really loves him that’s your point?” Jae asked Tao.

“Yes. And Jiyong loves her too. We all know that.” Tao replied. “He’s just wrong for not trusting Yoona enough. It all started with a little secret and misunderstandings. I’m sure.”

“What about the night when Yoona saw Sulli and Jiyong kissing? Is that a misunderstanding too?” Jae asked again.

“*sigh* I want to hear his side about it but for now, Yoona needs us more so I’ll just save it for later.” Lay spoke.

“That’s what I also think. I never intended to leave him there all alone in his house thinking that I’ve said hurtful words to him without even giving him a chance to explain.” Tao said with guilt.

“We all feel guilty after hurting someone. Be it a friend or a lover. But do you think Jiyong is not hurting? Okay, I may sound as a bit odd now for siding Yoona earlier and then now Jiyong, but I experienced it already.” Jae paused. “We all know that he really loves Yoona, much more than what I have felt that time, and I was hurt. What more for him? We are both dumb for not telling Yoona what we feel.”

“It was the problem all along, hiding. If I’m in a relationship, I’ll tell Yuri everything. Hurtful or not, I’ll tell…oh.” Tao stopped.

“Too late to realize that you already name names.” Jae laughed. “You’re in love with my sister, aren’t you?”

“You should let it out Tao or you’ll explode every time like what happened now.” Lay laughed too.

Tao is just scratching the back of his head and the gossip girls are looking at him secretly.

“We’re going to deal with this matter later, okay?” Sica warned. “Hey! Stop blushing!”

“Anyways, Tao’s right. If he really loves her, he should’ve told her everything, no secrets. That was my mistake back then and he’s the one who made me realize that. So dumb.” Jae stated.

“When Yoong’s okay, maybe I’ll be able to hear Ji’s side. He’s still our friend and no matter what happened, he’s our friend.” Lay said.

“Friendship is more important. That’s what I’ve learned from you guys.” Jae stated.

“But seriously, I don’t want to see Yoona doing hysterical things like hurting herself again like what she did in the hospital.” Tao informed.

Jaejoong’s brows creased.

Lay and the girls suddenly felt nervous that Tao might spill everything to Jaejoong.

“What do you mean? She got hospitalized?” Jae asked.

“Yes, but-“ Lay tried to cover the fact from Jae but Tao completely spilled it.

“Yes. She got hospitalized for days because she experienced too much stress that her baby can no longer survive. We’re all surprised because no one knew that she got pregnant and…” Tao suddenly stopped when Jae burst in anger.

“She got pregnant?!”

The girls already faced palms.

“Tao is such an idiot.” Sica shook her head.

“Yeah. And it’s hard when you’re in love with an idiot.” Yuri said and automatically covered .

“Hmm…we have a LOT to talk about later.” Sica grinned.

“Yah, what’s with the grin? Aish.” With that, Yuri left and Sica followed.

“Ahh…ehehe…” Tao can’t utter a word.

“It’s a fact. She got pregnant. She didn’t even know so I guess Jiyong didn’t know too. She had a miscarriage due to stress and after knowing that, she became more depressed. She’s mad at herself because she thinks that if she just took more care of herself, that abortion would never happen. We didn’t talk about it after because she might feel the hurt again. So I hope you wouldn’t mind if you will also keep silent about it.” Lay rescued.

“*sigh* There’s nothing I can do now, right?” Jae relaxed.

“What we need to do now is to cheer her up and support her. Let’s make sure she’ll make it until the end.” Lay stated.

“I’m sorry.” Tao whispered to Lay.

“It’s okay Tao. Sooner or later he will also know.” Lay whispered back.

They head back to the living room to go back to sleep but they saw Yoona crying.

“Shh…Yoong, stop crying now, please?” Fany pleaded as she rubbed Yoona’s shoulder.

“Why is she crying?” Lay calmly asked.

“We don’t know. She just woke up crying.” Donghae replied.

“A bad dream maybe?” TOP said.

“Yoong…” Yuri whispered as tears flow down her cheeks when she looks at Yoona completely hurting. Sica hugged her, she fully understands what Yuri feels about Yoona and Jiyong.

“Yoona, wimpy?” Jae called, sat beside Yoona and held her tight. “What’s wrong? Tell me.”

She looked very fragile when she looked back at Jae.

“Jaejoong…*sobs*” She cried. “I killed my own baby.”

Jaejoong looked at Lay and Tao. “Shhh…no you don’t, we all know that. So please…stop…stop crying.” He continued to hug her.

“Yoong…” Fany started. “It’s already in the past…and every bad thing that happened should be forgotten. Only those that are worth keeping should be kept, right?”

“Yoona, whatever it is your feeling, don’t keep it to yourself, okay?” Sica advised.

Yoona stopped crying and let go of Jae’s hug to listen to her friends’ comforting words.

“I don’t want you to suffer anymore Yoong. Let go. We’ll be here to comfort you, anytime and anywhere.” Yuri said.

“I think it’s time for you to face the reality Yoona. But whatever, wherever, and whenever, I will still be your best friend.” Lay added.

“Yes. We will always be here for you. Stop crying over him. You’re supposed to be sleeping soundly now but you’re here, crying just because you had a bad dream with him. Starting tomorrow, you’re going to live happy with your friends, spend you precious time with us. You’re time is precious; don’t waste it to someone who doesn’t know that you are too.” Tao said that made TOP react.

“Tao? Is that you?” TOP poked his shoulder.

“I’m serious.” Tao replied.

Finally, Yoona smiled and everyone is looking at Tao.

“Yah! You…You think I don’t know how to be serious? Tss.” Tao complained.

“Hahaha.” Everyone laughed at him.

“At least I made Yoona laughed.” Tao boasted.

“Tss.” TOP reacted again and Donghae laughed.

‘There’s no reason to cry anymore. Everything already happened. Even if I cry, nothing would change.’ Yoona thought before she finally close her eyes.

---

They were awakened by the sunrays on their faces in the morning. Everyone did their morning routine and Lay noticed that Jae is missing.

“Where is Jae?” He asked Donghae.

“He left earlier. I just don’t know where he would go.” Hae answered.

“Jae told me that he will just fix something.” TOP said.

“Okay.” Lay answered but he’s still concerned. “I hope my thoughts are wrong.” He whispered.

“What did you say?” Sica asked.

“Nothing.” He smiled. “Let’s eat?”

---

Jae is driving for Seoul after learning where Jiyong stays.

*knock knock*

*knock knock*

*ding dong*

*knock knock*

Jae banged the door hard.

“Who is it?” Jiyong said with no enough energy to speak audibly. He tried to so hard to walk straight towards the door due to drunkenness.

As soon as he unlocks and opens the door, a strong punch landed to his face. Jaejoong pulled him up before giving another hit on Jiyong’s jaw.

“HOW DARE YOU?! *hit* How dare you hurt her?! *hit*”

And every sentence he says were a big hit for Jiyong, much bigger than Jae’s punches on his face.

Jae pushed Jiyong aside and he sat on the couch behind him. He placed his palms on his face to control his anger.

“I’m sorry.” Jiyong whispered but loud enough for Jae to hear. He looked at Jiyong with rage.

“Is that the only thing you can say?” Jae paused and faked a laugh. “No…that’s the only thing WE can say…after hurting someone we love. I already heard those words from you before. *smirk* Funny that I had a chance to throw your own words back to you.”

Jiyong just stared at Jae, just listening to very words he’s saying.

“We’re different Ji. That, I thought wrong. We’re never really different from each other. We both love Yoona, we care for her, we care for our friends, and we both hurt her.”

“…”

“You let her be stressed. You let her cry all day and all night. She’s strong to pretend that she’s okay…until last night. I hope you remember that it’s her birthday yesterday.”

They are now both looking at each others’ eyes. Jiyong looked at Jae as if he’s asking him to tell him everything that happened yesterday.

“I hate you! I hate you more than you hated me before!” He stood up and pulled Jiyong’s collar.

“I know.” Jiyong plainly said.

“Last night…” Jae gritted his teeth like he’s refraining himself to say something, but he still continued. “…she had a bad dream. She cried her heart out saying that she killed her own baby, darn it!” Then he pushed Jiyong back.

“W-What…you…” Jiyong’s drunken eyes automatically became sober when he heard Jae’s story.

“You got her pregnant Ji.” Jae said boldly. “But due to the stress you gave her, she had a miscarriage…and she’s blaming herself.”

“Oh my…” Jiyong suddenly fell on the floor, tears streaming down his face and hands trembling.

“Now you know the consequences of your simple lies. Jiyong…if she’s just crying over you and your stupid dishonesty all this time, I won’t be coming here to hurt you. But ! It’s now about your baby and the guilt she feels that haunts her…that’s why I’m here. I wouldn’t give a damn and even if the media finds out…I don’t care.”

Every word he says feels like a bullet shot right through his chest.

Jae smiled at him sadly. “Everyone would think that I’m still good to you because I told you everything, but no. I’m telling you all these facts to torture you! I want you to feel all the hurts and guilt that she feels too. I want you be haunted by your own fault!”

With all those words, Jae left him sitting on the floor, weeping.

“What have I done?!” Jiyong shouted. “I’m sorry Yoona…I’m so sorry Yoona.”

With all the information that he have heard from Jae, everything comes down to him. He never felt burdened before. He even hates himself because Yoona feels all the guilt that he should’ve feel.

He spent his summer days with alcohol, and it didn’t make a difference today. He drinks all day and he hits everyone that goes his way, men or women, he doesn’t care at all.

“Oppa! Let’s go to your house. I want to spend the night with you.” Sulli cling herself to his arms and speak so flirty that made Jiyong’s last string of patience to tear.

“Go to hell.”

Sulli automatically let go as soon as he gave her his coldest expression and raging stare.

“Oppa…”

“I said go to hell! You!” He held on her bare shoulders a little bit too hard for it to form a bruise. “You’re the reason why I’m in my state right now! No…you’re the reason why Yoona is hurting right now!”

With that, he pushed her that she fell on the ground. He got onto his car and drives his way to his house in full speed.

---

Yoona never felt alone. Her friends and 3TS never left her side and did everything to make her feel happy, even if they all know that she completely can’t. She smiles; she can’t deny the fact that she appreciates all the things her friends do for her, but she will never be completely happy after all the things that happened.

‘Maybe these are all really a destiny.’ She thought. ‘Everyone changed for the better. Fany and Lay became more mature than they are before. Though they are more protective now, it’s as if they already knew what will happen ahead of time, its fine.’ She smiled to her best friends.

‘Sica, known as the ‘Ice Queen’ of our batch, and the nagger Yuri became emotional. They share what they feel more now and they cry often, I’m sorry. And Tao. The childish of the group, became the most serious. I don’t know, but after the graduation, they all changed. As for me? The only change I had is a change of heart. Last year I’m in love with Jae, and now, it beats Jiyong.’ She smiled.

“And what are you thinking that made you smile?” Jae asked.

“My friends are all mature now and I love them even more.” Yoona answered.

“And…what about me?”

“Of course I love you…and TOP and Hae.”

“Tss. Come here.” Jae pulled Yoona close to him.

“Why?” Yoona asked.

“Is there any problem? *chuckle* Don’t worry, I won’t steal you away.”

“Jaejoong…”

“Hmm?”

“Thank you for breaking my heart.”

Jaejoong immediately understands what Yoona is saying so he didn’t answer.

‘Even if he hurts you and leaves a deep wound to your heart, it didn’t stop beating for him, ha?’ He wanted to say but he just kept it to himself.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Here's another Chapter for you guys!!

Hope you Enjoy!!! ^_^