CHAPTER 10 : Comeback

ONE OF A KIND LOVE

CHAPTER 10 : Comeback


----------

(Yoona’s POV)

VIP lounge…

We stayed inside the VIP lounge after dancing just to rest and drink.

“Ji oppa I never thought you can sing!” I heard Yuri said. ‘Me Too.’

“Yeah.” They all agreed. I am still staring at the glass on my hands and I catch a glimpse of Fany and Jiyong at me, but I decide to ignore them.

“That was a very nice composition. It’s very good indeed.” Tao said and Jiyong smiled at him.

“I think it’s full of emotion, don’t you think?” Lay asked. Everybody agreed again.

“And the way you looked at Yoona…so…” Hyoyeon commented that made me looked up at her then she hesitates. “Ahh…Hehe…Sorry.”

*sigh* ‘What is she talking ab-‘ I thought.

“Is the song for Yoona?” Youngbae cut my thoughts. ‘What- Aish.’ I secretly shook my head.

“Hahahaha.” Jiyong suddenly laughed. Hard. I stare at him with confusion. “Of course not! Why would I write a song for Yoona?” He said matter-of-factly.

That was harsh. What is wrong about writing me song? And what is funny about it? Tss.

“I think you’re already drunk oppa.” Yuri said with a worried tone.

There is something about Jiyong that changed after his performance. I really hate sudden mood swings.

“No I’m not.” He answered. He sounded like he doesn’t care and he’s not enjoying the night anymore. Maybe he’s really drunk.

He stood up and walked towards the door.

“Where are you going Jiyong?” Yuri asked with a serious tone. When she’s not calling him ‘oppa’, she’s mad. And the reason? I don’t know.

“Dance? Party? That’s the reason why we’re here right?” He answered sarcastically and then left.

Yuri looked worried. What’s really happening? The whole group looks bothered too. Okay, except for Sica who’s already asleep beside Jay on the couch, and Fany that went downstairs to the powder room.

When no one dared to talk, I stood up too. I need to go to the powder room.

“No!” I was just about to turn the knob when they shouted.

“What’s wrong?” I gave them a questioning look. “I’m just going to the powder room. What’s with the tense faces?” I turned my back but Lay just back hugged me.

“Hey. Are you drunk too Lay?” I asked. “You are driving a big bike and you’re driving Hyoyeon home. I think we all need to go home. Besides, you are all becoming weirder and weirder.”

“That’s a good idea.” Yuri sighed.

We prepared our things and woke up the couple.

----------

(No One’s POV)

Yoona went to the powder room first before going home. Tao volunteered to send Sica, Jay and Suzy home using Jay’s car. Youngbae said he’s sending Yuri so they all went outside. Lay and Siwon were left with the remaining girls and Jiyong.

“I’ll drive Fany home. Don’t worry about her Lay.” Siwon said.

Lay nodded. “Can you look after Hyoyeon for me for a sec? She’s a bit tipsy and I need to find Jiyong.”

“Okay.” Siwon said.

Lay looked around to search for Jiyong but he’s nowhere to be found. ‘Aish. Where the hell is he?’ he thought.

When he walked back to where Siwon and the others are, he saw Jiyong glaring. He followed his gaze and he saw Jaejoong on the dance floor, dancing very closely to a girl. He went to Jiyong and tapped his shoulder.

“C’mon Jiyong.” He pulled Jiyong away. “You need to send Yoona home. The others and your sister already went home.”

The boys waited for Yoona and Fany outside the powder room for a little while. Lay and Hyoyeon, Siwon and Fany, already headed first.

Yoona and Jiyong were walking towards the exit when…

“My whimpy?”

Yoona stiffened on the spot as she heard a very familiar voice. Jiyong, on the other hand, didn’t turn his head on the person who spoke. Yoona slowly turn to see the person’s face. She’s expecting someone that she really misses but still shocked to see Jaejoong walking closer to them.

‘Jae?’ She thought. She wanted to open but her body won’t obey. Jiyong just stood there, watching them, that’s the only thing he can do now.

‘Is she crying?’ He thought. He can’t really tell Yoona’s expression but he is sure that she’s happy. If she’s crying, it must be tears of joy.

“Yoona? It’s really you!” Jaejoong hugged Yoona tightly. “I missed you.” He continued.

Yoona hugged him back, as if telling Jaejoong that she feels the same way. That was enough for Jiyong to turn his back but before he can completely walk away, someone grabbed his arm.

“Oppa! Long time no see!” The girl is hugging him tightly.

“Hey. S-Sulli…Let go.” He demanded while trying to get off of her hug but she’s strong.

*sigh*

“Please stay. I want to spend my first night here with you. Please.” She insisted.

As if in a war, he raised both of his hands and went with Sulli on the bar counter leaving Yoona with Jaejoong, still hugging each other.

“Aish.”

“What’s wrong oppa?” Sulli asked and held onto his arms. “Are you not happy to see me?” she pouted like a child. 

Jiyong just gave her a weak smile. “Of course I’m happy.” He replied with a hint of disinterest on his voice. “But please stop calling me oppa!” He demanded, but in a nice way. After all, she’s still a friend.

“Okay. Oh. I’ll introduce you to my brother and his friends.” She then pulled Jiyong upstairs to the VIP room just beside the room they occupied earlier.

“Oppa!”

There he saw a cool handsome tall guy looking at them and a good-boy-looking guy.

“Meet Jiyong, oppa. He is my-“

“Friend.” Jiyong cut Sulli off. “I’m her friend. Kwon Jiyong, bro.” He adjusted quickly to the new faces.

“Hi. I’m Lee Donghae. Nice to meet you Jiyong.” The good-boy-looking guy said. They shared a handshake.

“And I’m her brother. Choi Seunghyun. Just call me TOP.” The cool handsome tall guy said. He offered a handshake which Jiyong nicely took.

They started to get along well. They continue to drink alcohol while talking about Jiyong when the door suddenly opened.

“Where have you been Jae? You left the hot ch-“ Donghae stopped when he saw a girl behind his friend.

“Jae?”

“Jiyong?”

“Jiyong?”

Jiyong, Jaejoong and Yoona said in chorus.

“You know each other?” Sulli asked. Jiyong just nod.

“He’s my brother…but not in blood.” Jaejoong answered.

“Tss. Thanks for recognizing me as your brother.” Jiyong smirked.

“I thought you already left Ji?” Yoona suddenly asked.

“You know I won’t do that weakling.” Jiyong replied looking straight to her eyes.

“Are you two…okay now? You sounded…close.” Jaejoong asked while offering Yoona a seat across Sulli and Jiyong.

“Y-“

“None of your business dude.” Jiyong cut Yoona off while glaring at Jaejoong.

“Woah…” TOP reacted. “It’s getting hot in here.”

Donghae just smiled and sip on his drink.

“Oh-kay? Let’s just drink and head home straight. Be cool.” Sulli said. She feels weird with the girl in front of her. ‘Two handsome guys. Is she for real?’ She rolled her eyes.

“Good idea Sulli.” Jaejoong said. “Anyway, this girl here is my whimpy. Im Yoona.” He introduced.

Yoona stood up, bowed and smiled sweetly at them.

“No need for formality Yoona.” TOP said, smiling at Yoona.

“You can treat us as your friends too since we already know you.” Donghae said that made Yoona’s cheeks blush.

They stayed there for another half hour still drinking. The boys are somewhat tipsy and the girls are still sober.

“Don’t drink anymore Yoona.” Jiyong said. Yoona’s tipsy too and he’s worried.

“Don’t worry Ji. I won’t.” Yoona smiled at him.

“No need to worry Jiyong. I’ll send her home.” Jaejoong said.

“No! I will…” Jiyong retorted.

“I will. Send Sulli instead. TOP brought his bike and he’s with Donghae.” Jaejoong replied, not wanting to lose.

‘What’s with this Yoona that these boys are arguing?’ Sulli glared at the innocent Yoona.

“Yeah. Send me home instead.” Sulli agreed. “I know Jae will take care of your…friend?” She holds on to Jiyong’s arm.

‘I hate you Jae.’ Jiyong thought.

They started to dance inside the lounge. Sulli pulled Jiyong closely to her and danced. He just looked at Yoona while she’s happily talking with Jaejoong.

‘I thought I’ll never see you smiled like that Yoona.’ He thought. He just danced with Sulli. He seriously needs a distraction right now. And Sulli fits the role. ‘Sorry Sulli. But I’m not a good man.’

---

Jiyong became very drunk and loose his balance while walking. He landed straight to Sulli. Maybe by reflex, Yoona helped him up and assisted him to take his seat. She fanned Jiyong’s face with her hands and she’s really worried.

‘I thought she hates him?’ Jaejoong was confused.

‘Tss. Acting like a girlfriend.’ Sulli thought and sat beside Jiyong too. She held his hands and when Yoona saw the act, she went back beside Jaejoong.

Yoona tried to smile at Jaejoong. The latter held her hands, it was cold.

“Maybe we should head home now.” Donghae suggested. “It’s getting late.”

“Okay.” Jaejoong stood up. “Sulli go with your brother and Hae. I’ll take Yoona and Jiyong home. Hae help me with him.”

Donghae and Jaejoong both assisted Jiyong out of the club to Jaejoong’s car. When they got Jiyong inside, Yoona opened the back seat’s door to sit beside Jiyong. Jaejoong didn’t react but he’s annoyed.

They drove off the club leaving Jiyong’s car there. They didn’t notice that Lay and Tao are outside too to get Tao’s bike.

“So they didn’t left.” Lay whispered.

“What’s with Yoona’s expression? She looks worried.” Tao asked Lay.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: sorry again guys for the late update, i have a problem with my laptop..

sorry again..