CHAPTER 18 : Challenge

ONE OF A KIND LOVE

CHAPTER 18 : Challenge


----------

*Day21*

Here I am on the shore with Sulli and the other girls, sun bathing.

“You do have a very beautiful skin Sulli.” Sica said.

“Thank you very much, but looks who’s talking. You have a very beautiful skin too.”

“*laughs* Thanks! Actually I just wanted you to say that to me.” Sica retorted.

“Tss. Thank you for being honest.” Sulli then replied sarcastically.

Their little fights make me smile. They never failed to insult Sulli especially Sica. They always answer each other sarcastically and they fight over nothing. It’s not a fight as in fight, just girl thingy. So no one actually care when they started to shout or piss each other around. In fact, it makes the group smile, though not everyone, but still, they make this vacation worth remembering.

Speaking of the group, I never heard anything from Jiyong at all. Is he really going to ignore me? Though I’m slowly getting used to it, it just doesn’t seem right to just ignore me totally. I thought he said he just won’t meddle with my relationship with his brother. Does he mean to ignore me at all too? 

‘Aish. This situation is killing me. We just became friends again yet it already ended.’ I shook my head with the thought.

“So what happened to my brother’s surprise?” Yuri suddenly asked looking at me while lying on her side.

“Good.” I said and paused. “Surprising.”

She raised her brow at me. “It really should be surprising since it’s a surprise! Tss.” She rolled her eyes.

“Hahaha.” I laughed. “It’s not what I meant. I mean, surprising because he actually so that and…” I paused.

“And what?”

“He’s counting the days. Everyday. Every single day Yul. It surprised me, he’s actually sweet.” I continued.

“Oh-“ Yuri reacted.

Our conversation continued. The other girls shared their thoughts too about guys. Since I only have my first ever boyfriend, I’m not really sure how to handle things with him. I’m glad that these girls are always beside me.

Anyways, last night before he sent me to my room, I told him about Tao’s hunch. Space.

----------

FLASHBACK

“Well it’s true that it’s been a routine but I don’t need space.” He sighed before continuing. “I’m happy that I can spend my time with you…if I have time.” He said as he played with my hands.

“You know what, I know and I’m sure that if I actually needed it…you’ll understand me, right?”

Well that was sudden. I didn’t know what and how to respond so I just smiled.

END OF FLSHBACK

----------

The afternoon passed by so fast. We are having our dinner when the other girls said that they wanted to have a bonfire party tomorrow night.

“Okay. If you really want it that bad, then I’ll take care of the tents and the comforters.” Jiyong smiled.

I’m already, slowly, getting used to him ignoring me. That’s good. I guess. -.-

“You are so cool oppa!” Sulli chirped.

My subconscious shook its head. She’s being too obvious.

‘And why do you care?’ It asked. Tss. Here we go again subconscious!

I was busy arguing with my own when Jae poked me.

“Are you alright? We just agreed to all the rules, the siblings and Tao’s ideas for the rules.”

I nodded.

“Are you sure?”

I nodded again. I think I lost my voice.

He furrowed his brows. “I think I should send you to your room. You look tired, you should rest.”

Jae excused the both of us to everyone since they are still not yet done eating.

---

*Day22*

I woke up at around 10AM. Yeah, I love to sleep. I looked around and found no one. Maybe they are all busy with the preparations for later.

“Tss. Those girls.” I hissed. Don’t they need my help?

I went down to eat my late breakfast and saw them preparing the foods. I suddenly became excited just by seeing the foods we’ll munch later.

“Oh Yoong! You’re finally awake. Come, help us here.” Sica signaled me to sit with them. I smiled and took the seat beside Fany.

“Where are the boys?” I asked.

“I think they’re getting woods for the bonfire later.” Fany answered.

“Oh, I see.”

“I’m so excited!” Sica clapped.

“Me too! I wish it’s already night.” Yuri said dreamingly.

What’s with the too much excitement? I mean, it’s just a bonfire, right?

“Bonfire party means late night games, truth or dare to be specific.” Fany stated as if she can read my mind.

“You looked confused. C’mon. Eat your breakfast and help us here.” She added.

After an hour of two, everything’s ready. It just has to be cook later.

“I’ll just get some rest guys I actually got tired.” Sica announced.

“It’s because you woke up the earliest, Sica.” Yuri teased.

“Hahaha. You can’t blame me, I’m just excited. Really excited.~” Sica answered back before they both left.

---

“So do you know the plans?” Sulli asked me.

I turned to Fany and she just shrugged.

“Plan? Plan for what?” I asked back.

“Plan for tonight! Gosh, Tao’s imaginations are way beyond Earth! And my ever so weird brother contributed too. What will happen now?” Sulli said like she fears for it.
Why? It doesn’t seem that those two will require us to wear Halloween costumes with scary make ups during the bonfire party, right? Or anything weirder than that?

“And I predict tonight’s party will be memorable.” She paused. “I’m starting to get excited too!” She shrieked.

I just laughed at them.

We decided to sleep at around 2PM. When I woke up, it’s already 7PM and my roommates are still asleep. I still heard nothing from the boys.

‘Just where are they, really?’

*knock knock*

I was about to stand up to open the door but it opened revealing Jiyong. We started at each other for a few seconds. Honestly, I feel awkward when he’s around or when he’s looking at me, and what do you expect now? We’re staring at each other. I actually can’t move. I wanted to look at anything but him but his gaze are too strong, I can’t even move my lids.

‘I miss him.’ I thought.

Suddenly, he faked a cough.

“*ehem*”

I blinked. What should I say?!

“Ah…I was just going to tell Sulli…all of you, to get ready.” He said. He’s not giving me any expressions but he’s still staring at me.

“Ahm…O-Okay.” I stuttered. “I-I’m just g-going to wake them up.” Why am I stuttering? Aish!

I finally managed to remove my gaze and stood up to wake Fany first but I can still feel his stares.  This is so so so awkward!

“Wear comfortable clothes and bring your jacket. I don’t want you catching cold.”

I simply turned my head to look at him but he’s already leaving.

*sigh* I clutched my chest. ‘Why are you so frantically beating? Do you want to explode?’

“Yoong?” Fany called. “You’re blushing. What happened?”

“N-Nothing.” I waved both of my hands in front on my face. “I-I think…we should start to get moving. It’s already passed 7PM.” I said before I hurriedly entered our bathroom.

---

“Pick a number here because this will decide our sitting arrangements.” Tao said as he holds the jar to everyone.

“Why do we need to have sitting arrangements?” Sica asked but still picks a number on the jar. “Number hmmpf-“

“Don’t say it! It’s a surprise, you guys.” Donghae said as he covers Sica’s mouth.

“Tss. You don’t have to cover my mouth you know.” Sica retorted.

“If he didn’t covered you mouth, heaven knows what will come out of it.” TOP suddenly mocked.

“Aish! Why you!”

Sica slapped his arm again and again but TOP didn’t budge.

I can’t help but smile at their childishness. I never thought TOP could be that playful. Or maybe, only to Sica?

It’s my turn to pick and it’s the last one. I didn’t look at the paper until I reached place.

I gasped. So the arrangements turned out to be like this:

Lay – TOP – Fany – Jae – Donghae – Sica – Sulli – Yuri – Tao – Me – Jiyong

…in clockwise rotation.

‘What a nice fate for me!’ I thought to myself sarcastically. I’m still standing, looking at them while they are sitting properly according to the numbers we picked.

“You can sit here beside me. Don’t worry, I don’t bite.” I looked at him. How can he say that? And why is he teasing me like he didn’t ignore me for days? Tss. He is so confusing.

But anyways, I feel happy that he’s talking to me like that again. I still miss my friend, you know.

After my realizations, I started to walk at his direction and sat beside him and Tao.

Another shocking thing about him is that his aura tonight turned bright yellow from bring grey. I noticed Lay, sitting beside Jiyong’s left, smiling widely at me. I furrowed my brows at him and he turned his head to TOP.

‘Tss.’ I glared at him then I realized that Jiyong is smiling at me too. ‘Is this real?’ I thought. I didn’t move or say anything. I just awkwardly stare at him. Should I smile?

“Hey Yoong!” Tao poked. “Are you alright? Your face is flushed.”

As soon as I heard what he said, I hold my cheeks and looked away at Jiyong.

---

The little ceremony starts. Sica and TOP told us the Plan of Activities for tonight and after that, we eat our dinner.

“Here. Try this, it’s delicious.” Jiyong handed me one of the BBQ while I’m getting my drinks just beside him. I smiled warmly at him and took it. He’s smiling at me the way he smiled at me before. And I cannot help but feel giddy.

“Thanks.” I replied with a huge smile. “You know Ji, I rea-“ I was about to tell him how much I missed the old him when Sulli came and snatched Jiyong from me. ‘Tss.’ I pouted.

“Hey babe! What’s with the pout?” Jae suddenly appeared behind me and encircled his arms around my waist.

“N-Nothing babe. Just missing a friend.” I sighed. I am busy talking with Jae when… ‘Is it me or just Jiyong is glaring at Jae?’ I thought as I got a glimpse of him talking with Sulli not far from us. I just shrugged my shoulders.

-‘I love you Yoona.’-

*sigh*

I can’t get those words out of my mind.

“You alright?”

“Y-Yes.” I lied.

We continued to eat our dinner until Tao, Fany and Yuri instructed us to go back to our circle.

“Okay guys, the first thing we will do is sharing, being honest. All of us will have our own chance to share.” Yuri paused and eyed every one of us. “And make sure it’s nothing but the truth.”

Fany smiled before speaking. “You can tell the whole group about your secrets and everything. Even about your thoughts and feelings right now will do.” She said.

“We are not allowed to mention any names, okay?” Tao started. “Be it about someone here or not, we can’t tell. In that way, it will all leave us curious. No questions to ask either.” Tao revealed.

“But why can’t we ask questions?” Sica protested.

“Because,” Tao paused. “…it will be fair for all of us, listeners, to be curious…and…frustrated.” Tao laughed.

Sica is ready to strangle Tao when Sulli speaks.

“It’s better that way.”

I looked at her and she’s playing with the sand, as if doesn’t care about the conversation.

“What if the story that I’m going to share is something bad or something like that, and is about one of you? If I need to say his or her name then I wouldn’t be saying bad things, really. I don’t want to have a misunderstanding to anyone of you so I will say good things instead.” She paused.

She’s right about that.

“And…” She continued. “…without names, every bit of the story will be revealed. No editing.”

“Sulli have a point there.” Hae supported her.

I actually agree with her. Though I haven’t thought about my story to tell, I think it will be better not to mention any names.

“Well for me it depends on the person telling the story.” Jiyong stated. “If he or she wants to give even a tiny clue, then he or she can. I doubt giving clues are also prohibited according to your rules, right?”

“Right.” Fany, Tao, Yuri, Sulli, and Hae agreed.

“ ‘kay fine.” Sica crossed her arms across her chest.

I looked at her and smiled. Knowing her personality, she will be the number one curious about everyone’s stories. Good Luck Sica!

“But what if I’m going to tell a story about someone here and he or she already knew that it’s him? Does that make any sense?” Jae asked.

“Then this game will serve as an indirect confession for example. If it’s negative, they should understand and make up. If it’s positive, then there’s nothing to be worry about. Just keep quiet.” TOP answered straight.

“So I hope we will hear funny and sad stories tonight.” Tao said.

“Stories, confessions, as what TOP said, and I think we will her secrets from some of you!” Fany specifically looked at me and smiled. What’s with her? I don’t have any secrets. Do I?

“We should do some challenges too before one starts to tell his or her stories.” Sica suggested.

“But we don’t have to-“

“Uh-uh-uh~” Sica cut Tao off. “Yuri, Fany and I already have a total of 11 challenges for all of us.”

What about me? Am I the only one who contributed nothing tonight? Tss. I love my friends!

“This will be fun.”

I think I heard Lay said. But when I turned to Jiyong’s left to look t him, he just shrugged his shoulder. Am I having auditory hallucinations now too?

“Let’s start the game!” Tao said and started to spin the bottle inside our little circle.

It stopped, pointing right at Jae. I felt giddy all of a sudden.

“Here, pick one paper and read it aloud.” Sica held him the jar holding the challenges.

“By the way guys…” Sica started nervously and looked at Fany and Yuri a help-me-look. “No offense about the challenges okay? It’s all just for fun.”

“And we’re all adults now!” Yuri suddenly blurted out.

“Hey! What does that mean?” I asked her. I just thought that something’s not right about it.

She just smiled at me nervously and looked away.

“Hold your face close to her and looked at her straight in the eyes. Pull your shirt up and make her touch your bare chest for 20 seconds. Wait…what?” Jae read aloud.

(The paper has 2 challenges each. Do number 1 if you’re a girl and do number 2 if you’re a guy.)

“Ohhh~” The guys reacted while we, girls, laughed.

“Who am I going to do it with?” Jae asked confused.

“Oh just continue reading!” Yuri shouted.

“…Do it with the girl on your right.” His head automatically turned right.

I looked at the one on his right. Fany is still busy laughing when she finally noticed our stares.

“What?!” She asked annoyed.

“I’ll do it with you Fany.” Jae straightly said.

“Wha-Why me?! Do it with your girlfriend instead!”

“It’s in the challenge.” Jae answered.

“But! I don’t remember we did any rule like that. I thought it depends on the person doing the challenge?” Fany exclaimed.

“Last minute changes!” Yuri raised her hands and smiled at Sica.

These girls are really something!

“But!” Fany still disagreed.

Yuri beamed at her. “It’s in the challenge now, Fany.”

“Fine!” Fany looked at me.

I smiled at her. I believe she’s worrying about me. Hahaha. My best friend is so funny.

“Don’t worry about me.” I waved my hands in front of my face. “It’s just a challenge.” I said encouraging her to do it. It’s not like they’re going to kiss anyway.

“Aish!”

I watched as Fany stood up and faced Jae but not looking at him. He started to lift his shirt up and the girls gasped, including me, when his abs exposed. Hahaha. I didn’t know Jae’s this y. (=^_^=)

After how many cuts (because when someone laughs or not taking the challenge seriously especially when they took their gazes off each other, the time gets back to zero second) they already done it right.

I think they reached over a minute or two doing the ’20 seconds’ challenge. They are making this night fun.

“It’s hot!” Sulli said earning laughs from the others. Fany is blushing while mouthing words that we can’t hear. Maybe she’s cursing Sica and Yuri now. Hahaha.

I shook my head as I laugh at her.

“So your story is about what, Jae?” Sica finally asked.

As I expected, he told us his life as a celebrity. How it affects everything and what sacrifices he has to make just to be where he and the 3TS are today. He said he has this biggest inspiration, a girl, and because of many circumstances, he has to give up on her. No meetings, even communication.

‘It is me, isn’t it?’ I thought. I know and I’m sure because he told me. But why is Donghae looking at me like that? He looks so gloomy that I actually feel scared. Scared that I may be not the one he’s talking about. Or I’m just paranoid? Yeah! Maybe I’m just paranoid. Tss.

---

“I’m so axcited! Omo!” Yuri squealed as she picks up one of the challenges inside the jar Sica held.

She read it silently and is it just me or I saw her face pale? Hmm, maybe it was more intense than the first challenge. Hahaha.

“C-Can I pick another one, please?” She stuttered while trying to get hold of the jar again. “It’s just that this challenge don’t suit me.” She said.

“No!” Sulli yelled and snatched the paper on Yuri’s hold and read it aloud.

“Seduction. Ohhh~” Sulli teased.

“Ohh~” We all reacted as Yuri blushed.

“Do anything to seduce him or her. Be it by dancing, kissing, touching, anything that can be a move for seduction. You will stop only when he or she said so.” Sulli continued.

“Whom will she do it with?” Sica asked before snatching the paper from Sulli.

“I told you it will be Tao.” Jiyong whispered.

I looked at him unexpectedly but he’s looking at Yuri.

“Look, she looks like she’s going to cry.” He whispered again before he chuckled.

‘Oh my gosh! I hope mine will be-‘

“Do it with a guy (if you’re a girl and vice versa) nearest to you…”

We looked at her and our eyes landed to…

“…Tao! Hahahaha!” Sica continued and laughed hard.

“Me?!” Tao pointed at himself before looking at Yuri.

“I told you!” Jiyong whispered again.

Again, I didn’t reply. I looked at him expecting that he’s looking at Yuri and Tao but he’s smiling at me. Smiling at me!

“Oh just do it Yul!” Lay shouted.

“Tss. Fine!” Yuri glared at Tao. “You’re such a .”

“W-Why me?” Tao asked.

“Tss.”

Yuri stood up and faced Tao. “I need to this quick. This is the most embarrassing day of my life, I can tell!” She said as she pulled Tao to stand with her.

“What?” Tao said when Yuri grinned at him.

Lay played his iPod and Yuri started to dance ily in front of us, of Tao.

“He’s under the spell of my sister.” Jiyong whispered to my ear. “He just don’t want to end the challenge that why he’s not doing anything…yet.”

I just smiled as I looked at them.

After a few moments of dancing, Yuri suddenly kissed Tao.

“Omo!” We gasped.

She’s kissing on the lips! And what I’m curious about is that Tao just stood there. No even touching Yuri.

I shook my head. This is a torture!

“I’m so thankful that I’m not the one who picked that challenge.” I said.

“And what if you’re the one who picked that? Who will you pick? Me or Tao?” Jiyong suddenly asked. I looked at him and he’s smirking! Tss.

“…” I looked away and saw what Yuri’s next move is. “Look!”

Yuri touched Tao’s chest, going down to his abdomen and then to his back. Then suddenly, Tao kissed her back and pulled her close to him.

“So?! Someone stop them! He’s already enjoying it!” I laughed when Jae shouted. He tried to stand up but Donghae stopped him.

“This is so sweet.” I heard Sica said.

After a few moments of their ultimate ‘seduction challenge’, Tao pulled away and stared at Yuri.

He looks like he’s asking her through his eyes if what he did was right. But Yuri pushed him and took her seat.

“*ehem* So I’m going to tell you my story.” She started. “A story of how scared, happy, sad and disappointed I was…back…”

I wanted to hug her when she started her story but Jiyong stopped me. He shook his head telling me not to do what’s on my mind now.

Yuri revealed first, how scared she was when her father passed away. She said she doesn’t want to sleep because she’s afraid that when she wakes up, another life will be taken away from her. But her brother stayed besides her, comforting her every night and tucked her to sleep. Second, how happy she became when Jae and his father came to their lives. But all of those feelings can’t be compared to third, how sad and disappointed she was when her brother decided to leave her without any proper reasons.

I can feel her sadness. I can even feel Jiyong’s guilt now. Why did he leave us in the first place?

---

The game continued and it’s Sulli’s turn now.

She needs to do a to the guy on her left. When I looked at the guy, I automatically looked back at Yuri as I see her looked down.

“Can I change partner?” Sulli whined. “I want to do it with Jiyong! I don’t like to dance, not to mention lap dancing, with Tao when he already kissed Yuri, you know!”

“No.” Sica answered with a poker face.

After some whines and fail, she did it with Tao. Tao have this stoic face while Sulli looks…Ugh! How can she dance like that to a man she doesn’t even close? *sigh*

‘I wonder if she also did that to Jiyong?’ I asked myself before shaking my head to dismiss the thought.

After the 3 minute song, Sulli casually smiled at us and started her story. She told us how she’s a love addict and that she’s willingly sell her soul to devil if she should just to have her love back. She said she still love her ex boyfriend, while looking at Jiyong in the process, and how much love she feels for her one and only brother.

I smiled, imagining how close she and her brother are like. But when I looked at TOP, he looks like he doesn’t give a damn interest to anything Sulli is saying.

‘O-kay.’ I awkwardly looked away.

---

“Demonstrate different kinds of kisses. Spin the bottle and do it with the guy or girl it points.” Sica read her challenge. “Even a girl? Hahahaha. This is so funny!”

“Just spin the bottle!” TOP said.

“Tss. Fine, grumpy!” she said as she spin e bottle.

‘They’re the ones who made the challenges but why does it look like they never know what’s inside the paper? Tss. How can they be so liberated suggesting these challenges?! I can’t believe they can do that! Aish! I hope mine is as simple as eating a peanut.’ I thought to myself as I crossed my fingers.

I saw TOP grinned when the bottle pointed at him and Sica’s eyes full of excitement. Aish! This girl.

Then she did it…with him…casually. How can she do that?

She showed us different styles, one by one, step by step. This girl is really something! Hahaha. But I love her!

She then told us her story about a girl she knew that always give everything away just to see her friends happy and how much pity she felt when the girl could only hide the sadness in her heart as she let go of her one love for her friend.

“I can’t do anything. *sniff* I wanted to, but I don’t know how. She…she always do everything for them *sniff* even if it means she’s the one loosing. *sniff* Why do she needs to feel these sadness when all she did was to help her friends to be happy? *sniff* I-I don’t u-understand…”

Tears fell from my eyes as I heard her say those things. The happy-go-lucky Sica that I saw earlier demonstrating different kinds of kisses totally vanished when she cried.

I noticed that Yuri is looking somewhat confuse while Fany cries with Sica as they hugged each other.

*sigh*

---

“Do a French kiss with the 14th guy on your left.” Fany reads her challenge. “What? This challenge’s already finished! And there are only 6 guys here, you know.” She whined.

“The challenge is new. It’s just that Tao can’t help himself to kiss my sister back when the challenge there was to only seduce him. Tss.” Jiyong retorted.

“Yah oppa!!!” Yuri shouted but Jiyong just shrugged his shoulders.

“Yah! Your mouth!” Tao shouted back beside him.

“Just start counting from Jae and so on.” Yuri demanded.

“One, two, three, four, … Donghae.” Fany sighed.

“Okay, just kiss me.” Fany said while walking towards Donghae.

“Hmm. If you insist.” He stood up and casually kissed my best friend for a minute!

‘How can they do that?’ Am I being conservative here? No. I’m not conservative, okay? I just can’t kiss a random guy. Even if he’s my friend, I can’t. Or maybe because I’m committed to Jae now? It we’re not together maybe I can do this kissing thingy too. I guess…

After the kiss, Fany started her story like nothing happened. So this is why they said that ‘we’re all adults now!’ Tss.

She told us how she feels right now. How bad she feels for a girl that is only using by her boyfriend for fun, past-time.

“I can’t do it. I can’t tell the girl that I know something about her boyfriend. She’ll end up hurting. And I can’t bear to see her hurting because of me. What if I misheard? I’ll just ruin a relationship.” Fany is looking down all the while.

“Aww~” Sica reacted.

I’m scared. What if I’m the one she’s talking about? Omo!

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I saw Jiyong giving me a reassuring smile. That feels good. Maybe he feels what I feel right now.

---

“My turn!” Tao excitedly shouted when the bottle stops pointing at him. He picked his challenge and smiled.

“Eyes, nose, lips kiss. Spin the bottle.” He read s he spins the bottle. “…Y-Yuri?”

“You are one lucky bastard bro!” Jiyong tapped Tao’s shoulder as Tao rubbed the back of his neck.

After many whines and complains of Yuri, she can’t change the fact that the bottle pointed at her. So in the end, she gave up and did the challenge with Tao.

Tao faced Yuri and slowly hold her face. So gentle that it looks like he’s holding the most delicate thing in the world. He kissed both of her eyes, slowly. I can see Yuri shivered to every kiss. He did it so gentle and slow that the challenge last for a couple of minutes.

After the challenge, Tao started to sing.

***
(EYES, NOSE, LIPS by: Eric Nam)
In your eyes, nose, lips
The way she used to touch my skin
Your head down to your toes
It’s like you’re standing right in front of me now

***

“These feelings I have now will never fade, I guess.” Tao said.

I know he’s talking about Yuri, and I know that she knows that too. Tao said that he’s been in love with this girl that he knows for almost all his life. That everything they did count. And that if he only be given a chance, he’ll pursue her and will never leave her side.

Something about his voice makes me smile. He sounds so sincere at the same time, vulnerable. He has this sweet side that can make a girl smile.

---

“Take your shirt off and twerk…” TOP said eyes wide. “ me Athena for Zeus sake! Twerk? That’s the last thing I want to do now! Aish! Who made this?!” He demanded.

“Hahahaha.” We all laughed at him. He’s turning tomato now.

“Now I’m really nervous…what if-“ I thought before Jiyong poked me on my arm.

“Don’t be. It’s all just for fun!” Jiyong smiled. “Look!”

Did I just say that loud? Tss. Anyways, my gaze turns to the stripping TOP.

“You can take off your shorts too so that I can see your !” Sica shouted.

“Sica?” Fany beamed while trying not to laugh.

“What?!” Sica then replied, playing innocent.

TOP started to laugh when he twerk. He’s really twerking! I can’t even describe him twerking. We all laughed when he played with it and pulled Jae and Donghae in the center making them twerk too. This is just funny! One by one they started to dance too and Lay pulled me with him.

I laughed uncontrollably while dancing with them. I can’t believe that I will experience this joy this summer. I just want to experience the bonfire but this is beyond my expectations.

After some time, we all relaxed and waited for TOP to start his story.

He told us about him being a celebrity. Just like Jae, he had to give up something important to be on his position now. He said he fell in love, hard, on a normal girl he met at a party. He gave her everything she wants. He believes her when she said she loves him too. But to his dismay, the girl just used her for fame. When he confronted her, she just shrugged and told him to forget everything that they have shared because all of it, all the memories are fake.

I wanted to feel pity for him for all the things that he experienced before and during his stardom, but all he says was…

“…It all made me happy and satisfied in the end.”

---

“Do a ‘body shot’ while he or she is lying supine. Do it upward from his or her stomach- What the-“

“Hahahaha. That was the hardest challenge for a girl Yoong! Sorry!” Fany shouted as I glared at her.

I don’t want to do this. And wait, hardest? Fany is joking right? They kissed the guys and she’s telling me my ‘body shot’ challenge is the hardest? Aish. Well, even if it’s the easiest, I still don’t want to do it!

“And who’s the lucky guy?” Yuri asked. I looked back on the paper and continue reading.

“Spin the bottle. It said spin the bottle.”

“What are you waiting for? Spin the bottle already.” Sica commanded.

“Wait!” Jae suddenly said. “Can I just volunteer? Besides, she’s my girlfriend anyway.”

“No. It’s in the rule, okay?” Sica explained.

I feel terrible. I started to spin the bottle, crossed fingers, hoping that it stopped at Jae. Okay, at least he’s my boyfriend. But I really don’t want to do it.

---

I spill the salt to his abdomen. From the time the bottle points at him, he didn’t stop smiling. He I o irritating!

“Yoong, don’t make us wait long!” Tao shouted.

“If I’m the one doing that challenge then it’ll be done less than a minute.” Sulli said.

I looked at them with just-help-me-here look. How can they do this to me? Oh my gosh!

“You should do this now because I want to cover my body already. It’s getting cold, you know.”

He complained still wearing his irritating smile.

“Don’t worry, I won’t bite.” He continued before closing his eyes.

Aish! I wanted to smash his head with the bottle! But it seems I really don’t have a choice, do I?

Without looking at anyone, I bent down and started to get the salt from his lower abdomen with my mouth. I felt him flinched so I stopped.

“Do I really need to all of this? It’s too salty for me already.” I looked at my friends.

“You have to Yoong. C’mon, here. Take this lemon. It’s taking you 5 minutes already!” Sica answered.

“Aish.”

I sighed and continued to do what I needed to do.

“This is so hot! Oh my gosh!”

“Good luck Ji! Hahahaha.”

“Just finish it already!”

“Slow down. Make him suffer. You’re torturing him!”

I heard everything they say. So I close my eyes ‘cause I can’t take the view. Am I doing it slow? Should I fasten my pace?

I felt him stiffen again. Now what?

“Ohhh. Hahahaha.”

“Yah!”

I can’t stand their cheers anymore so I fasten my pace, from his upper abdomen up to his chest.

“Done!” I shouted happily.

“Whoohoo!” Everybody shouts.

“I told you I don’t bite.” Jiyong sat up after pulling his shirt down and winked at me.

I ignored him. That was the most embarrassing moment of my life, I guess.

“Okay, okay. Stop laughing you guys!” I demanded. “The story I’m going to tell you are about a guy who’s in love with this girl that doesn’t really know what to feel. Is she going to be happy because finally, he changed, or sad because she…she doesn’t really know.”

I noticed that everyone is all listening to me intently. I know Lay and Fany knew my story but I hope Jae don’t get a hint. And Jiyong, I don’t know.

I told them everything, how I thought the guy feels because I really don’t know Jiyong’s point of view here and what my dilemmas are. I wish I can stop the time and asked Jiyong directly about what he feels now. But I can’t.

---

“Do a dirty dance with a guy or girl nearest to you.” Donghae read. He looked at Sica and smiled.

“Get ready Sica.” He said as he pulled Sica up. “This will be light. Not like the previous one.” He eyed me so I glared at him. Tss.

After that, they started to dance casually and ily in front of us. Omo! Did they just a moment ago?

“You’re a good dancer. Hahaha.” Sica said while laughing.

“You too.” Hae complimented before starting his story.

“I’m going to tell you how disappointed I am right now.” He said as his face suddenly changed its expression.

“It’s about a guy who cheated. He cheated on a girl he wasn’t supposed to.”

The story continues and the guy he’s talking about continuously cheating on this girl. I wonder if it’s him.

---

“I think I know my challenge.” Lay said.

“Why so?”

“Everyone did the kissing, seducing, dancing and . Maybe I’m going to do all of that! I’ll make out with someone?” He said as he picked his challenge and read it silently.

Lay smiled.

“See? Go to the nearest bar and make out with someone that first caught your eye.”

“And my challenge will be what? Don’t tell me you included on our game?!” Jiyong asked.

“Yah! Of course not! Pabo oppa!” Yuri answered.

So we decided to go with him on the nearest bar. I saw Lay walked closer to a beautiful y girl on the dance floor and dance with her for a little while. After a few seconds, he whispered something to her and started kissing her there. They made out in front of us, of all the people inside the club.

Geez. I never thought Lay’s that aggressive. And I never thought that making out with a random girl is that easy!

After that scene, we head back to the bonfire place and started to tell us his story.

“I’ll tell you my story. This is about a girl whom I really love.” I saw him glanced at me. “She’s a friend and I would do everything for her. I already told her that I wouldn’t court a girl until she’s on a stable love life.”

I know that the girl he’s talking about is me. Lay is so sweet that I can’t help but cry silently.

The story goes and I just heard Jae asked him to sing a song.

***


(CALL YOU MINE by: Jeff Bernat)
Can I call you my own, and can I call you my lover
Call you my one and only girl
Can I call you my everything, call you my baby
You're the only one who runs my world
***

“It’s not yet done but, yeah, I still don’t have a girl to court though, because I’m still not sure if the girl is on good hands now.”

‘He’s not sure if I’m in good hands?’ I thought. I can’t help but think about what he said.

*sigh*

“Why?”

“Ha?” I looked at Jiyong.

“Why do you look so confuse?”

“N-Nothing.” 

I can’t just tell him what’s bothering me now, can I?

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: again, sorry for the late update .. hehe