CHAPTER 14 : Replacement

ONE OF A KIND LOVE

CHAPTER 14 : Replacement


----------

(Jiyong’s POV)

*Day 10*

I’ve been drinking since 3 night’s ago, ad hangover !

“Aish!” I ruffled my hair. I stood up to get something to eat and drink.

“No no no! Just sit there. I’ll get what you need.”

I was startled to see Sulli inside my room.

“Oppa, do you want orange juice or just water?” She asked but I’m not in the mood to speak.

“Okay, I’ll just you water.”

After some moment, she handed a glass of water to me but it only slips on my hand when I felt the throbbing pain inside my head.

“Tss. That’s the reason why I don’t want you to drink. Your pain tolerance is so low, oppa.” 

I want to tell her to shut up but she’s right. I lay on my bed again holding my hurting my head.

Sulli assisted me to drink and eat Advil. She placed a cold towel on my forehead.

“Don’t worry oppa. I’ll take care of you. Take a rest now.” She smiled.

I want to push her away but she’s the one taking care of me. Might as well show some respect. So I decided to shut my eyes close and drifted back to sleep. 

---

“Such a !”

“I didn’t know Jiyong likes her.”

“I can’t even imagine him liking her!”

“This girl is so dead! When she wakes up she’ll wish she never opened her eyes!”

“Shh…They’re comfortably sleeping. Can’t you see?”

“But obviously Yoong, he’s sick! She’s taking advantage of my oppa! Aish!”

“Yul, guys, let them be.”

“I don’t like her to be my sister-in-law! Just…Ewww~”

I opened my eyes. I was disturbed by their chortle. Girls. As I looked around, I startle to see Yoona with them.

“W-“ I tried to sit up but something forbids me to do it. Then I saw Sulli embracing my turso. ‘Aish.’ I turned my gaze to the girls standing by my bed.

“You guys should have your own room you know.” Fany chuckled.

“Fany’s right. Jae suggested it too. It’s for your privacy.” Yoona smiled. “Anyways, we’re here to wake you up for lunch.”

“You didn’t eat breakfast just to spend so intimate time with this…with this girl? Seriously Ji! What’s wrong with you?” Yuri nags.

*sigh*

“Love is blind. Now I know what that means! Don’t skip lunch Ji.” Sica said before walking out of the room followed by the others.

“Ahhhhrrrggg!” I growl. Why do I even expect her to get mad? Tss. ‘She’s with Jae now you moron!’ My subconscious blurted.

I felt Sulli moved so I wake her up.

“Hey Sulli, wake up. Let’s eat lunch.”

I should get mad at Sulli right now, right? But I can’t.

‘I need to start moving on. But is it possible? Aish! Maybe I need to show affection to someone who’s giving me affection too.‘ I thought.

“Are you okay now Ji? Does your head still hurt?”

“I’m okay now. Don’t worry.” I tried to smile. “I’ll just change my clothes. Wait here.”

---

We eat our lunch with silence and I can’t help myself but to look at her.

‘Tss. Don’t they have their own hands?’ I thought as I saw them feeding each other.

I should control my jealousy. Yes! I’m jealous. And I really want to punch Jae right on the face. That jerk! I can still remember what he just did when I saw him that night at NB2.

Then they laugh, like they’re the only one in this whole table. Maybe they’re in their love balloon or something. I can’t believe she’s head over heels with him. And I am with her. What does he have that I don’t?

‘You. Bullied. Her.’ My subconscious answered. I f I can only hurt my mind I already hit it with a bat. So annoying!

Right. I bullied her. If only I didn’t do everything that I did to her, maybe she’s also in love with me. Tss. I’m getting goosebumps here!

Kwon Jiyong is a certified Hopeless Romantic. Tss. Pathetic!

I walked out and left. I just can’t bear to see her so sweet with Jae.

She’s wrong about him. Actually, everything about that guy is wrong! Damn.

I heard Sulli calling me. She’s following me again.

‘Where the hell is a place that I can be alone? Damn it!’

She caught my arm so I stopped.

“What’s wrong Ji?” She asked. I suddenly feel the guilt when I saw her concerned look.

‘I’m hurting.’ I wanted to say.

“Is it because of her? Do you still love her?” now she’s crying. Aish!

“I pulled her closer to me. “Shhh…Stop crying Sulli. You promised you won’t cry over me again, right? You promised that to me.” I hushed.

“You know I can’t Ji. You’re the only one to me. My friend. The only one who understands me. Please.”

“Sulli…” I wanted to tell her to stop her doltishness but I’ve been saying that to her since 3 or 4 years ago. So I loosened my hug and tried to escape from hers.

“No. I love you Jiyong! I don’t want you to go. I can make you forget her. If you want, I can be her. Just please…” She begged. She’s holding her hands together in front of her face.

How can I tell her that even when we’re still close, I mean very close, that time, I didn’t even forget about Yoona for a single second. I don’t think someone can blame me. This one of a kind love that I have will always be for Yoona. Only her.

“*sigh* Stop crying now Sulli. I don’t want you to cry over me again.” I started. “I will not promise you that this will work out, okay? But I’ll treat you nicely from now on. No strings attached, okay?” I held her chin up to make her look at me. She still cries but not as hard as earlier.

‘I’m so sorry that I can’t give you back the love you deserve.’ I thought. She finally nods so I hugged her again.

We stayed there for a couple of minutes and we decided to go to the shore. It’s nice to feel the cold breeze and that silence. But not our hands intertwined with each other. I’m just doing a favor.

You can call me a bad boy or what but this is me. I can’t love her because I love someone else.

---

The following days are the same but with little improvement. I spend time with Sulli.at least she can make my head occupied.

We still didn’t join any activities that they did. We’re just watching them and sit. And because of that, my sister is nagging me. Telling me that I should think straight, that I should get away from Sulli, that I should never fall in love with her, blah, blah, blah. After saying that, she’s walking out on me all the time. I just laughed at her silliness. I can’t believe I can make my sister that mad.

“Oppa…” Sulli called.

“If you want to swim, then go. I’m not forbidding you to enjoy this vacation, you know.” I said without looking at her. She never leaves my side and I can feel her stare. My eyes suddenly squinted when I saw Jae carrying Yoona and just throw her in the water. I can her giggling from here.

“Let’s go swimming.” Sulli invited again.

“Hmm. Okay, fine.” I removed my shirt while she removed her pink laced dress. I pulled her onto the water and she started to laugh as I splash water to her. I think she accidentally drink salt water but she still keeps on laughing. I think I can learn to love this girl. But what about my sister? Hahaha. I’m sure she’ll going to kill me before I can even start dating.

I noticed that everyone is gathering around us and splashing water to us. She went closer to me and hugged me.

‘This could be fun. I’ll just enjoy this vacation with everyone and I will not mind Yoona from now. Of course except when she cries.’ I thought.

We finished swimming and playing at around 6PM. We returned to our rooms to get ready for our dinner.

---

“Mr. Kwon, the helmet diving is scheduled tomorrow morning at 7AM.”

“Thank you for informing me Clyde.”

“You’re welcome, sir.”

We talked a little about the helmet diving after dinner. The girls are all excited so they decided to sleep early.

“Girls, we need to sleep now. I’m so excited!” Sica chirped.

I smiled at her silliness but there’s something that makes me feel different. I hope nothing bad happen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: sorry for the short chapter . ^_^