CHAPTER 23 : Support

ONE OF A KIND LOVE

CHAPTER 23 : Support


----------

(Yoona’s POV)

*May 16, 2k--*

Waking up, faking, eating, thinking, eating, sleeping, crying, and falling asleep again. This is my daily routine since I came back from vacation.

For almost 2 weeks of crying my heart out every night and smiling every day, I still feel broken.

*sigh*

I heaved a sigh and thought about Fany’s message.

“Didn’t we really work out? Do I really need to end this relationship?”

Then I laughed. “I have to, haven’t I? But it’s already ended, right? Poor me.”

 I stayed inside my room for almost whole day after they left. They’ve been gone for 4 days now but they never fail to visit me here. If I don’t force Jiyong to go home, he would probably stay every night.  I know they are trying their best to cheer me up but what I feel inside can’t be rebuilt in just a short time. I’m messed up inside and I don’t want them to see it. Tss. Who am I kidding here? I’m sure they all know how messed up I am right now. Thank God I have friends that I can depend on, especially in this situation.

-‘Right, you always had the right with her. But you throw it all away just to have fun.’-

I remembered Jiyong said and I can’t blame him for getting mad. He said he loves me.

He said I don’t deserve to cry because of Jae. He said it’s just a waste of tears crying over that kind of guy. He said I’m his weakling and I’m only allowed to cry in front of him, only him. But what can I do? These tears are uncontrollably flowing out of my eyes with just a mere memory of what I heard in Harlem.

I’m actually feeling bad for Jiyong because I turned him down for Jae, at the same time, I’m thankful that he’s still here, taking care of me. I’m thankful to have Mu6 and him with me, and of course, TOP and Donghae.

I wanted to tell TOP and Donghae to stay with Jae but they always refuse. I feel bad for him. I think I left him with no one now. I love him. Nothing changed, even a bit. And I wanted to see him.

*knock knock*

Oh, I forgot. Lay’s here since last night. He insisted and I  don’t have the energy to fight with him so I just let him.

“Yoona, you have visitors.” He said.

I stood up and went down to the living room to see everyone.

‘Smile.’ I thought.

“Hello guys! Where’s Sulli? I haven’t see her since I left Jeju.” I asked with a fake smile.

“Don’t even ask, Yoong. She’s just a pain.” Sica said. I thought they’re already close?

“Wait. Why are you looking at me like that?” Sica asked. “Don’t even try to think about it.”

What?

“Think about what, Sica?” I asked back.

“That me and that stupid clingy obsessed brat are close. Gosh. Not even a mile close.” She rolled her eyes at me. This girl.

“Okay. Anyways, why are you here?”

“Don’t you want to see us?” Tao suddenly pouted.

“Hahaha. Don’t be a baby Tao. Of course I wanted to see you.” I replied as I pat his back but he hugged me, so tight I can’t move.

“Yah! Yah! Tao! Get off her!” Jiyong then pulled Tao off of me.

I smiled at them.

“Don’t get jealous Ji. It’s just a friendly hug, okay?” Tao teased.

“Why you!” Jiyong said and they run around the living room like a cat chasing a mouse, making us laugh.

Just seeing them makes my heart warm a little bit, at least.

“See? Even just Mu6 and Jiyong, everyone’s happy.” Fany said as she wraps her arms on my waist.

I smiled, for real.

---

Days passed and I think, at least I think, I’m improving. I’m not falling asleep while crying and I don’t dream of him again. I think I can see him already. But I still want him to be back.

My friends hang around me and when they left, it makes the whole house feel empty.

---

*May 22, 2k--*

“Hello guys. We’re here to say goodbye.” Dongahe said as soon as he and TOP entered the door.

Silence filled the house as he continues.

“We’re ahmm…we’re going to start working on our new album next week.”

“And we need to go now, actually.” TOP added.

“I’m…I-I’m sorry about what happened.” I said. “My support will be always on 3TS.”

“Thank you Yoona.” TOP smiled.

“Thank you for the best summer vacation ever.” Donghae smiled too.

“Don’t forget us, okay?” Sica said.

“Of course. You have my number, so call me.” TOP replied.

“What was that all about? Some hidden agenda?” Yuri pouted.

“N- Yah!” Sica denied.

We all laughed when she start blushing.

TOP and Donghae bid their goodbyes to us and head out.

“Hey 3TS!” I shouted when they already outside the house.

They looked at me with brows creased.

“I need you support too.” I said as I walk towards them.

TOP smiled at me and pats my shoulder. “We’ll be just right at your back.”

“So, c’mon?” Hae holds my hand.

‘Good luck to me.’ I thought.

 

 

A/N: ENJOY AGAIN GUYS!! LOVE YOU ALL!!