CHAPTER 6 : Meeting

ONE OF A KIND LOVE

CHAPTER 6 : Meeting


----------

(Yoona’s POV)

Yesterday is the day I never expected nor thought would come. I can’t ever thank Jiyong enough for being there for me. I don’t know why, but since he came back, I’m always thinking about him. Be it fear, confusion, or gratefulness. Well maybe I can now admit that I missed him too despite everything. Of course not the bullying thing, but my old friend Jiyong.

Before Lay came, Jiyong’s the closest friend I have. ‘Hahahaha.’ Those times. But there is one thing I’m curious about up until now. He bullied me for what? No reason? I am thin and I’m a weakling, yeah I already know that and he know that too even before he bullied me. Thanks to Jaejoong. He’s my hero back then. Actually, I call him ‘My Hero’. Okay, enough of the past, I’m scared right now. I’m about to go to school and Jiyong is sending me there. I’m just waiting for him to ring the doorbell.

“C’mon!” I heard him call.

“Geez! You scared me.”

He just laughed at me. I’m so dumb! I’m waiting for him to use the doorbell when he already has the keys. Tss. ‘Pabo.’ I curse myself.

“So,” H stood in my front. “Fany said outsiders are not allowed inside your school.”

“Oh no! How can I forget that?” I hissed. “Is this the end of my life? What if I bump into him? And…and…”I said panicking.

“Hey. Hey.” He shook my shoulders. “Stop it. Nothing bad is gonna happen. I’m here.” Then he smirked. Why does he love to smirk at me? “You’re too paranoid. Do you think I’m going to leave you there alone? Tss.”

I stared at him. ‘Is he in-like with me?’ I thought.

He noticed that I’m still starring at him so he let go of my shoulders. “D-Don’t l-look at me like that! Don’t get me wrong.” He started. “I mean, I will still be inside the school. Lay just told me that they already convinced your principal to let me stay with you. I just don’t know what reason they gave to her. I think I’m your bodyguard.” Then he flashed me a smile.

“Bodyguard, ha?” I said. ‘Gosh! How can you think about him liking you? Aigoo. It’s embarrassing.’

“C’mon Yoona.” He pulled me out of my house and walked with me on the way to school. I smiled inwardly. He’s like the old little Jiyong I know.

----------

(No One’s POV)

They both walked inside the school. And since they are walking side by side, without awkwardness, they earned attention from the students.

“Omo! Yoona is so beautiful!”

“Who’s with her? Aigoo. So cute! Is he the one she loves that’s why she dumped Taec?” When he heard what the girl just mentioned his anger automatically raised. But he can’t help but smile.

He looked at Yoona who’s smiling to everyone smiling at her.

“You’re popular here, I guess?” He whispered to her.

“Oh, isn’t it obvious?” She respond and then walked past him, leaving him starring at her back.

‘Geez. Im Yoona.’ He thought.

---

Jiyong just stayed at the cafeteria when the class begins. He was about to rest his head on the table when the bell rings. He saw that students started to fill the place so he decided to go to Yoona’s room. When he’s about to stand up, he heard a group of guys talking. He turned his head and smirked. He changed his mind. He’ll stay inside the cafeteria.

“What exactly happened to you Taec?” The tall guy with small eyes asked the wounded one.

“I’m with Yoona last night.” The wounded one stated.

“Hahaha.” The tall one laughed. “Don’t tell me she did that to you?”

“Of course not!” Taec denied.

“Then who?” The one with thick eyebrows asked.

“I don’t know.” Taec shrug.

“You mean, you were beaten by someone you don’t know?” The tall one asked again.

“God so help me! He said it already Chansung!” The thick eyebrow-guy sarcastically said.

“Shut up Nichkhun!” The Chansung-guy said.

“W-Wait, wait…” Nichkhun-guy started. “Why are you with her last night in the first place?”

“Oh God! Don’t tell us you attempt to her?” Chansung-guy almost shouted.

“Shhhh!” Taec covered Chansung’s mouth. “Just…Just shut your mouth Chansung!”

“So what happened really?” Nichkhun-guy asked.

“I was just about to talk to her.” Taec started. “But she’s so beautiful. Plus I’m on drugs, I didn’t control myself.”

“So it’s true? What Chansung said is true? God Taec! Are you really out of your mind?” Nichkhun-guy reacted.

“Relax Khun! It already happened! that guy who made me look like this! It still hurts!” Taec complained.

“You deserve it bastard!” Jiyong said aloud and he glared at him.

“”Mind your own business dude!” Nichkhun-guy calmly said.

“Jiyong!” Yuri shouted and sat beside him.

“You!” Taec pointed at Jiyong. The latter just smirked.

“Why Taec? Is he the one who almost murdered you?” Chansung-guy asked.

Jiyong and Taec remained glaring at each other.

“Yah!” Yuri pulled him out of the cafeteria.

“Yah! Why did you do that? I was about to kill him right there and then! Aish!” Jiyong complained.

“My goodness Jiyong oppa! You’re in a school and you’re telling me that you are going to kill that Taec? Are you nuts?!” Yuri nagged. “Oppa! Yoona wants to see you. We only have a meeting about the graduation and then today’s over.”

“He should be expelled for what he did!” He said, paying no attention to any of Yuri’s words.

“She doesn’t want to report it, okay? Respect her decision.” Yuri said that made Jiyong shut up.

“Yah! What took you so long?” Sica called.

“The meeting’s starting in a few minutes! C’mon! Lay, Yoona and Tao are all in the auditorium already.” She continued.

“You can sit with us there oppa! The principal wouldn’t mind.” Yuri said.

---

The meeting’s started and the principal is already discussing about the graduation and other issues when Taec and his friend entered.

“We will discuss you case later Mr. Ok, privately. Go find you seat.” The principal told him with full of authority.

Yoona looked down at her feet, finding a way to avoid Taec’s eyes. The others are all calm while the siblings are fuming with anger just by seeing Taec’s face.

The principal don’t have any idea about what happened. Lay and Tao used any excuse they can think but the real one. Still, the principal approved for Jiyong to be inside the academy until graduation.

The meeting discusses about this and that. But the intensity of anger between Jiyong and Taec is at its peak. The latter is sitting opposite to Jiyong. Yoona and the others are seriously listening and don’t have any idea about the exchanging of glares of the two boys.

“Your commencement exercise will be held next to the following week.” The principal said. “And about the graduation ball, do you really want to have the party? Because I’m going to talk to the organizers already so that they can start the preparations ahead of time. Ms. Tiffany Hwang will tell you all the details about it so listen to her.” The principal was about to walk outside the auditorium when she stopped. “By the wt seniors,” She started. “If you decided to pursue the party, every one of you needs a date. Be it your batch mate or an outsider. It’s a must!”

Fany started to discuss her topic about the graduation ball and they agreed to pursue it.

‘Now, my problem is a date! Aish.’ Yoona pout.

Jiyong just smiled seeing how cute Yoona can be.

----------

(Yoona’s POV)

‘Now, my problem is a date! Aish.’ I pout.

We are walking back to our classroom when I bumped at Tao’s back. I rub my forehead. “Ouch.”

“What do you want Taec?” When I heard his name, I automatically stiffened.

‘Omo!’ I thought. My tears are threatening to fall.

Fany hugged me while Sica rubbed my back.

“I want that guy!” He pointed at Jiyong beside me.

“You really want to die, ha? C’mon!” Jiyong was about to walk towards Taec but Lay and Tao held both of his wrists.

“No Ji!” Tao said, calmly. “Not here! Not now!”

“If I ever I hear anything about you again especially to Yoona and Jiyong, you won’t graduate. I assure you Taec! And your friends too.” Lay warned.

Taec’s friends took a step back while Taec smirked at Lay. “Are you threatening me Lay?”

“If that’s the only way for you stop this then yes. I’m threatening you and your friends. I’m serious!” Lay answered back.

“And I won’t have second thought to really kill you!” Jiyong added.

“Yoona.” Taec called. 

‘Omo! Ottokke?’ I look at him with fear.

He was about to reach for my hand but Lay stopped him. “Don’t come near her!” He said.

Taec’s expression softens. “Yoona…I’m so sorry! Please forgive me, don’t be scared. I promise that won’t happen again!” I can hear the sincerity on his voice. He’s pleading. But what can I do? I can’t even look at him in the eyes.

“You expect her to be kind to you? Really Taec? You’re an !” Yuri blurted out.

“C’mon Yoong.” Sica and Fany are pulling me away from the boys.

“Is this Jiyong-guy the one you are waiting for 6 years? Ha? Is he the reason why you dumped me?” Taec shouted so I turned to him. I was dumbfounded and I just found myself shaking my head.

“No.”

My gaze automatically searches for Jiyong’s, but he just hang his head low. ‘Now why am I feeling the guilt?’ I thought. 

‘But that’s the truth. I love Jaejoong for about 6 years now. He’s the one I’m waiting for.’

Fany continued to pull me away. Yuri and Sica followed us. I still heard them talking but I can’t understand a thing. I just clearly heard Tao shouted, “Stop it!”

---------

(No One’s POV)

“Are you done pleading?” Jiyong asked Taec.

The latter just gave him a smirk. “I’m broken. But I’m happy to know that it’s not you she loves.” He said, emphasizing every word.

“Why you!!” He was about to punch him but Lay stopped him.

“Stop it!” Tao shouted. “Just please don’t come near Yoona again. You are still lucky because she told us not to report you. She’s still concerned about you Taec.”

“Now, you are nothing but the one that hurt and scare her.” Lay said with a angry tone.

---

‘I don’t know why but I really feel guilty. Is this because I dumped a same person twice? Maybe. But…Arghhhh…Never mind.’ Yoona thought.

“So!” Yuri said with a very energetic voice. “Let’s just forget what happened and talk about our dates.”

They laughed at her. “Yeah. Let’s forget it.” Sica agreed.

“Hmm. So who will be our dates?” Fany asked.

“It’s still early to talk about that. I’m sure we will have our dates before the ball.” Yoona assure.

“I will be dating Taeyang of course!” Yuri said.

“An outsider? Why can’t you just ask Tao? Hahaha.” Sica teased.

“Ewww! No way!” Yuri reacted. “I’m sure he’ll be dating Suzy. Besides, the principal told us that outsiders are allowed.”

“Hmm… Sounds great! Now who should I be asking?” Sica said.

“Ahmmm…Think about that later. C’mon! Let’s eat!” Fany stated.

“Thanks for cheering me up guys!” Yoona said while hugging the girls.

“No worries Yoong!” They said.

“Let’s eat in our house!” Yoona offered. “I’ll just text Lay and the others.”

‘Oh no! I don’t have Jiyong’s number.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: sorry for the late update guys.. and sorry if it's short..

but please keep supporting my story ^_^