CHAPTER 16 : 3TS / Confession

ONE OF A KIND LOVE

CHAPTER 16 : 3TS / Confession


----------

(Yoona’s POV)

*Day15*

I can still remember how comfortable I was when he hugs me. The first one and the second time. It all feels perfect. I feel safe, that whenever I’m with him, nothing bad can happen. I never felt that safe with anyone, not even with Jae. Don’t get me wrong but I’m not really comfortable with him, because sometimes, I feel awkward. Many times, he’s talking about things that I’m not used to, if you know what I mean.

I came out of my room as Yuri called me for lunch.

“Are you okay now Yoong? Did my brother do something stupid again?” Yuri asked.

“…” I was silent, not knowing what to say. But wait. Brother? Who? Jaejoong or Jiyong?

We are now eating our lunch when Jiyong speaks.

“By the way, my old friend invited me last night to go to his bar ‘Harlem’ tonight. And his wife asked me if the 3TS can perform there tonight?” He said then he continued munching his foods.

I was busy staring at Jiyong when Jae mentioned my name.

“Yoona? Are you alright?” He asked.

“Ahmm. I-I’m fine Jae, don’t w-worry.” I replied.

I saw Jiyong mumbled something to himself but since he’s at the far end of the table, I didn’t hear anything.

“That’s nice. Since we’re on a vacation, we should do what we really love.” TOP stated.

“I never thought you can say something not so arrogant.” Sica blurted out and laugh. TOP just smirked at her.

“Well it’ okay for me to perform tonight.” Donghae said.

I wonder how he does it, but I think I can’t be normal when I’m with TOP. Haha ?

“I think everyone’s okay with it.” Jiyong said.

“What time will we go there?” Lay asked.

“We’ll go there at 8PM.” Jiyong answered.

“Is it safe there? You know, from crazy fans?” Fany asked.

Jiyong chuckled. “Of course. Almost all the people there are celebrities too, if not, they’re elites. All of them have class, I guess.”

“Hear that Tao? Class. You should behave the way you should.” Yuri laughed.

“Tss. Look who’s talking.” Tao shrugged.

“What?!” Yuri said.

We all laughed. I’m sure she’s losing her cool by now. Tss, these two.

“Yul, you should behave the way you should too.” Jiyong repeated. Yuri just pouts.

After that, I saw Jiyong leaned closer to Sulli. They excused themselves to us and leaves.

---

After our lunch, I decided to take a nap. I’m still not that okay since the accident. I usually feel out of breath. *sigh*

“I wonder where Sulli is.” Fany stated. She said she wanted to sleep too.

“Why are you asking me? I don’t know.” I know she’s not asking me but my mouth suddenly talked.

“I’m not asking anyone in particular, Yoong…” She started.

‘Yeah, I know.’ I thought.

“…You sounded tense? Any problem with Sulli?” She continued.

“No. Nothing.” I can’t look straight into her eyes. Do I have any problem with Sulli? Actually, I don’t know too, myself.

“*yawn* Just remember that I’ll be here whenever you’re ready to tell me what’s bothering you.” She smiled.

That’s why she’s my best friend. Always available. And Lay too. Actually all my friends are available when I needed them! I really am lucky. Maybe I’ll tell her later.

After a few turns on my bed, I still can’t sleep. I stood up. I can’t take this anymore.

I go my way to the shore. I saw the space under the tall tree so I sat there. Jeju Island is indeed a paradise. The breeze and the place itself make me calm.

I closed my eyes and feel the breeze on my face.

-‘I love you Yoona.’-

That time suddenly appeared in my mind. I shook my head believing that it will go away when I do it.

“Aish! This is frustrating!” I said as I played with the sand.

“Yoong.” Fany and Lay called as they walk to my direction.

“Hey.” I replied.

“I know something’s bothering you.” Lay started when the seated on my sides. “You’ve been quiet sine the accident. Are you feeling okay?” He continued.

“Don’t try to deny it to us. We’re your best friends. I told you, you can tell us everything.” Fany added.

I looked at her. “Aww~ You’re so cute!” I said before pinching both of her cheeks.

“Ouchie Yoong~”

I just laughed.

“You girls should stop that. Seriously, what’s wrong?” Lay suddenly kill the mood. Tss.

“Mom, Dad. I’m really okay. Don’t worry about me.” I tried to smile but…

-‘I love you Yoona.’-

*sigh*

“Yoong?” Fany called. “No problem, ha? You can never lie to us Yoong.”

“Now what’s really bothering you?” Lay asked again.

“I’m fine. Really. It’s just that…Jiyong…” I can’t finish my sentence. I don’t know how to say it.

“What about him?” Lay asked.

“Did he molest you? That !” Fany stood up. Hahaha, she’s funny.

I smiled at her silliness and pulled her back to sit beside me again. “Fany, calm down. He didn’t hurt me, okay?”

“He can’t do that to you, I’m sure.” Lay said.

“Why?” Fany leaned to see Lay’s face on my other side. “He actually looks like a gangster to me, and gangsters’ aren’t gentlemen. Unless he’s…Omo!” Fany covered like she discovered something. And I know she’s right.

“He said he loves me.” I said.

“So he finally admits it.” Lay murmured.

“What did you say Lay?” Fany asked.

“Nothing. Please continue.”

“So that’ why he’s so cold to Jae. He’s jealous~” Fany teased. Tss.

“Fany, stop it.” I demand.

“Tss. Fine. Then what happened? Did he cry?” We all laughed at her question. 

Silly, he actually laughed. LOL.

----------

FLASHBACK

“Thank you…” I said. That’s the only words that I can say. I’m happy that for the second time, he rescued me again.

We stayed hugging each other for a few minutes. Maybe he just waits for me to stop crying and to calm down. We both stayed quiet. He continued to rub my hair and back.

“I love you Yoona.”

I was shocked. I loosened my hug, so is he. I looked at him and I creased my brows.

“Sudden confession, ha?” He said then he looked down.

I was speechless. I don’t know what to say, or what to react.

I heard his chortle. “You don’t know that, right?” He asked as he stares into my eyes. 

I gave him a slight nod before he looked down again. This is getting awkward.

“Ever since you moved at our town, I knew I love you.” He started.

“…” I keep my mouth shut for him to continue.

“You know Yoona, I may have liked other girls, but none of them reach your level to me. When Sulli became my close friend, that she misunderstood a lot of times, and confessed to me, even beg me to love her back, that’s the time I realized that I don’t want anyone or anything. I just want you.”

“…”

“I did everything for you to notice me. I even bullied you. That’s how desperate I am with you. But I guess my everything is not enough for you to feel the same way for me. *chuckle* I made the worst move back there. It just drifts you away from me.” He laughed.

“But Jae…” I was about to tell him that I’m in love with Jae and we’re okay now that we’re friends but he cut me off.

“Yes, I know. You’re with him. You’re happy. Because he’s the one who made you happy whenever I hurt you…” He paused. He looked at me and smiled. “I guess I deserve a ‘Thank You’ for what I did long time ago.”

“I-I’m s-sorry…” I stuttered.

“You don’t have to say sorry to me. I’m hurting now. It’s my entire fault anyway. And I hate him. I hate anyone who hurt and will hurt you. You know that. You witnessed it once.”

He’s talking about Taec.

“But what can I do? You love each other.Hahaha. Love…Be cautious with him. You don’t know what kind of a m-“ He stopped and laughed again.

‘Is he insane already?’ I thought as I watched him laughed, hard.

“Up until now, I’m desperate to have you loving me back.” He stood up and smiled. “Don’t worry Yoona. I won’t bother your relationship with him. I won’ bother you anymore. I hope you’ll stay with him. Nothing can make me happy now than to see you happy.  Even if it means you being with someone else.” He turned his back but quickly turned again to face me.

“But if he hurts you, don’t forget that you can always count on me. I’m always here.” He said as he holds my cheeks. After that, he finally walked out of the room. 

END OF FLASHBACK

----------

“He is serious.” Fany reacted.

“Yeah.” I respond.

“And he’s not talking to you now. Not even looking at you.” Lay stated.

“You really have an eagle’s eyes. Tss. How can you easily notice it?” I asked.

Lay just laughed.

“No, but seriously, he said that he won’t bother you?” Fany asked.

“Yes, he did.”

“And?” Lay said as if probing me.

“And what?” I replied.

“That’s your problem? It’s simple. Tss.” Fany brags.

“Your problem is that you don’t know what you feel right now. You’re confused yet you don’t know the reason.” Lay explained.

‘Wow.’ I thought. I looked at him, amused.

“You’re sad because you miss him. You’re confused because you love him too.” Fany added.

“No. I’m with Jae. How can I love him too?” I said matter-of-factly.

“Hahaha. Okay.” Fany just laughed and looked at the sea.

“Everyone is being blinded by the present. Sometimes, they don’t have time listening to what others are explaining because they’re afraid that it might ruin something. Sometimes, it took time for others to sure what they really feel and live in reality because they don’t want to ruin something too. Yoona, first love and true love are two different things. I’m not against you and Jae, but…give it a thought, why you feel this way.” Lay said, staring at me.

“…” I’m getting goosebumps here.

“…” 

When no one talked, he continues. “No matter what happens, good or bad, I’ll always be here. I won’t court a girl when I’m not sure if you’re okay with your relationship. I’m just going to take care of you.”

I smiled sweetly at him. This guy is really something.

“Lay, you and Fany are the best best friends ever.” I hugged him.

“Tss. Why are you hugging without me?” Fany pouts.

We laughed at her and hugged each other.

---

“Babe, are you ready?” Jaejoong asked behind me.

“Ah…Just a minute babe. I’ll just get my phone.” I answered.

“Okay. I’ll be in the lobby.”

“Not even bothered waiting.” I heard Sulli whispered. I smiled at her.

“You’re seriously tolerating his attitude? You know, when he’s with Dee he’s-“ Sulli continued.

“Sulli!” Jiyong cut her off. “You ready now?”

Why does everything about him screams coolness.

“Wait Ji. I’ll just pee.” She answered.

“I’ll wait right here.” He said and sat on Sulli’s bed.

“Ahmm…Fany, come on?” I asked. I’m trying to escape the situation. I don’t want to turn this silence to awkwardness.

“Ji, we’re leaving you here. You sure you’re okay?” Fany talked.

“Of course.” He answered looking at Fany. He didn’t even glance at me. Am I invisible to him now?

“Can you see me?” I asked Fany while walking our way towards the elevator.

She looked at me like I’m asking the most obvious question.

‘Yeah. Yeah. It’s obvious. He’s ignoring you.’ My subconscious said.

“Of course I can.” She laughed. “Don’t take him seriously. He’s just jealous.” She continued to laugh.

We waited for Jiyong and Sulli for a few moments who happily walked out of the elevator.

“Everyone’s here, I guess? Let’s go.” He cheerfully said.

---

(Harlem)

Dim, noise, music, alcohol and other vices, are all present inside.

What Jiyong said earlier about the people here are all right. I noticed some actors and entertainment icon here. I really expect that people will go wild with the sight of 3TS but no. I saw K.will, Tablo, Eric Nam and Kevin, BoA and Eugene, Victoria, and Minah.

“This could be fun.” TOP stated.

“I told you, there are celebrities here.” Jiyong said.

“Jiyong?” 

“Hyung! Long time no see.” He hugged the man with small eyes and creepy smile.

Maybe he’s the one who invited us here.

“So hyung, I want you to meet my friends.” Then he introduced us to him one by one. “Tao, Lay, Fany, Sica, Yoona, and Sulli.” He paused and pulled Yuri beside him. “And this is my beautiful sister, Yuri.”

“Indeed she’s beautiful. In fact, all of them.” The man said.

“And of course, the 3TS. Jaejoong, TOP, and Donghae.”

“Hello. I’m YG. Nice to meet all of you. So…” He paused. “By the way, the girl you talked about back then. Is she your girlfriend now?” He asked.

As soon as I heard that, I cheeks automatically heats up. I don’t know, but I have a feeling that I am the one they’re talking about. Or not?

“No. But we’re friends. Well…I guess.” Jiyong answered.

YG laughed. “Are you with a lucky girl?”

“She’s not lucky.” Jiyong started. “This is Sulli, my date.”

“Date, ha?” He smiled. “Nice to meet you Sulli. Make him forget the mystery girl. She let go of this nice man, big time.” YG continued. 

If it’s me that they’re talking about, did I hurt him? Maybe he really loves me after all. I wanted to be swallowed by the ground right now. 

I saw Yuri’s face. It’s so epic. I think she’s mad, or whatever.

Then I saw Jae waving his hands to me, but right now, I don’t care. I can’t bear someone hurting because of me. I’ll talk to him later.

“Lay, I’ll just go to the powder room. I’ll meet you at the bar counter, okay?” I said.

“You sure you’re fine alone?” He whispered so I nod as an answer.

I stare at my reflection on the mirror. I know Lay knows what is happening and what I am feeling right now.

‘What’s wrong with me? I didn’t do anything in purpose to hurt someone, but why do I feel so guilty?’ I thought.

“Hey.”

I was startled to saw Sulli’s reflection beside mine.

“Something’s bothering you?” She eyed me.

“N-nothing. I’m fine. Don’t worry about me.” I denied yet I stammered. I was about to leave when she talked, looking at me in the mirror.

“You heard what YG oppa said earlier, right?”

I nodded. Where is this going?

“Jiyong’s hurt. Big time. I won’t allow that girl to break him again. If only I know who she is.” She continued.

“What if the girl know nothing?” I asked.

“Yeah right. She knows nothing because he let go of him. Tss. I don’t think so. She’s hopeless. You know what, whoever that girl is, I wish she never find her happiness in life.”

My eyes got wide. Why is she cursing? It’s me! I’m the mystery girl, for God’s sake!

“Anyway, 3TS performance will start in a minute.” She said then pulled me like I’m her puppy.

‘Is she being honest about not knowing the mystery girl?’ I thought.

---

I was just sitting at the bar counter watching the 3TS’ performance. Actually, I’m not totally listening to it. I was just staring at Jiyong dancing with Sulli.

“Are you really okay Yoong? You look pale.” Fany asked.

“If you need to go home, I’ll go with you.” Lay offered.

“…”

“I noticed that you’re staring at my brother and Sulli for a minute now. Why?” Yuri said.

“N-No. I’m n-not staring at them, swear! I don’t even know where they are.” I denied.

“Oh really?” Yuri said. “Oh look! They’re kissing now!”

My eyes automatically looked to them. But Yuri’s playing with me.

“You don’t know where they are, ha?” Sica teased.

“Did he do anything wrong again? Tell me.” Yuri said.

“No. he didn’t do anything, I promise. Let him be.” I said.

“Hmm. Okay, if you say so!” Sica said and pulled Lay on the dance floor. Too much mood swings.

Yuri pulled Tao with her following Fany and Lay.

“No matter what you feel, I’m always here.” Fany whispered to me.

***
(STILL YOU by: D&E)


Oneuldo geotda uyeonhi neol bwasseo,
Yeojeonhi jal jinae boin ni moseup
Iksukhan perfume, and still I miss you,
Naege judeon miso, oh yeah

Ttansaram chae tago, pyeonhage paljjang kkigo,
Utneun neoran geol
Nan ije gwaenchantago, amureochi antago,
Saenggakhaetdeon nainde,

Hajiman nan ajikdo you, you, you, mot ijeonna bwa,
Ajikdo you, you, you, geudaeroinga bwa, yeah
Apeun geoni (Apeun geoni), apeunga bwa,
I don?’t know (I don?’t know), oh no ?yeah

Ajikdo nan, geudaero neol, ajikdo nan neol

***

I’m starting to enjoy the night but I saw them kissing in front of everyone. Of me.

I kept my gaze on them. I feel something’s pricking my heart. Why do I feel betrayed?

‘I am being selfish.’ I thought.

“Yoong. Why are you crying?” Fany asked. That’s the only time I noticed that I’m really crying.

“Ah~” I quickly brushed away my tears and gave Fany a weak smile. “Fany…” I hesitate to tell her what I’m feeling. I know she saw them too. Is this right?

“I-I’ll be right back Fany.” I quickly walked to the powder room.

I can still hear her call my name but I didn’t looked back I don’t want her to see my hurting. Why am I even hurting? Aish! This is all wrong.

I entered one of the cubicles and there, I cried.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: HELLO !! Late Update again.. hehe .. i was just busy this days.. ^_^ hope you understand.. 

and don't worry, i will finish this story ^_^