CHAPTER 46 : Eulogy (1)

ONE OF A KIND LOVE

CHAPTER 46 : Eulogy (1)


----------

(No One’s POV)

*March 21, 2k--*

“I want to celebrate my birthday next week.”

Yoona straightly said.

“I missed one birthday party with you so I want to celebrate it next week. And then I will celebrate my real 23rd birthday on its real date. Please?”

“W-Well…we can do that…if you want.” Jiyong hesitates to say. He keeps on looking at his friends.

Yoona smiled. “And…eulogies.”

“What?!”

Everyone shouted. It was so sudden for the topic to be open yet she managed to say it randomly.

“No no no no~ I won’t do it Yoong.” Sica hysterically said.

“Me too.” Yuri said.

“Me neither.” Tao added.

“Guys…” Yoona started. “I just want this celebration to be memorable-“

“We can do anything to make it the most memorable birthday party of your life but not that kind of thing.” Fany cut her off.

“Okay, okay…not eulogy. Just say anything you want to say to me. Please? I want to hear something worth remembering.” Yoona smiled weakly.

After some meaningful stares at each other, they decided to just go on with what Yoona wanted. After all, they will still never win against her plus they don’t want to argue with her, she’s still gets tired on doing everything.

She has difficulty speaking too and she can’t get tired of talking too much. She’ll consume too much oxygen and that’s bad for her lungs. She always complains about weakness on her lower limbs that’s why she’s still stuck on her wheeled chair. Sometimes, when she’s having her physical therapy, she tries to walk on a slower pace but can only do it with assistance.

For the past 2 weeks, Yoona tries her best to exercise . She needs to speak. She can’t lose her voice.

‘I can’t lose this one last thing I can use to express my love for them.’ She thought.

Her legs can last too long too when she’s standing up, it feels numb every time. But despite every difficulty she feels, she never loses hope. Whenever she feels like giving up, she will just think of the people that are praying for her and courage will start to build up inside her again.

After the movie they are watching earlier, Yoona decided to go to sleep and said her goodnights to everyone.

“What are we going to do now?” Sica asked no one in particular as she stares on the floor below her.

“We don’t have any choice, Sica.” Lay said.

“If that’s what makes her happy, then that’s we are going to do.” Jiyong added.

“You mean giving eulogies will be a part of it?” Yuri unbelievably asked.

No one answered her and the atmosphere became silent for a few seconds until Tao broke the ice.

“Then I guess it is.” Tao stated.

“Like what she said earlier, no eulogies. Though we all know that it’s the same thing, let’s just not think that we’re giving her eulogies. Instead let’s give her the most wonderful message. I know that it’s what she wants.” Lay said.

“She wants to hear it from us.” Jiyong added.

“Hear what?” Yuri asked again.

Jiyong didn’t answer; he just looked at Lay and looked down.

“I’m in. When, where, and how?” Tao said.

Jiyong gave him a small smile and started to give his thoughts for Yoona’s birthday party.

---

‘This is so frustrating!’

Jiyong thought as he throws the last piece of paper on his pad on the bin in the corner of his room.

He’s writing a song for Yoona and he planned that these songs will be played on her party. But he can’t construct proper lines for his concept. He’s already trying to complete a song for hours now and it’s very unusual for him. He usually finish a song in just an hour or two but he’s already consuming almost 6 hours yet he’s still can’t finish one.

He already composed 3 songs this week since she decided to have her party but this last song is very important.

‘The party’s 2 weeks from now. I hope you’ll like this Yoona.’ He smiled, got another pad of paper and starts to write again.

---

They decided to do the party after their final exams and that was 2 weeks from now. They didn’t tell Yoona about the details but they assured her that they will prepare something for her. That is enough for her to hold on a bit.

*March 26, 2k--*

They waited for the final exams to pass first before they do what they want and to pour all their energies for their friend’s party.

They spend most of the nights together just to do all the works themselves. They will just rest for a bit and spend the whole day with Yoona before going back to their works.

During the preparations, they became closer and closer with each other, especially for Chaerin, Hyuna and Taeyeon that are new to the group. But something about Hyuna bothers Fany.

Fany frequently notice Hyuna going to the bathroom and leaving her work and be gone for more than half an hour. Fany can’t help but think that Hyuna is…you know…and she’s even hearing news about them, the ‘Troublemakers’. She’s worried for her because they already became friends.

So when a time came when Hyuna leaves her works again, she took the chance to follow her.

“I’ll be back.” Fany said as she stands up to follow Hyuna.

*sobs*

She heard sobs inside Yuri’s bathroom. When she walks closer, she saw it wasn’t completely closed so she peaked.

*sobs*

She saw Hyuna on the corner of the bathroom, sitting with her head on her arms over her knees, regressed position. She is sure that Hyuna’s crying because of the sounds she’s hearing and by the up and down movements of her shoulders.

‘Omo~ Is she really…’ She covered as she thinks about Hyuna.

“Hyuna? Are you okay?”

After a few seconds of debating with herself, she still entered the bathroom and holds Hyuna’s shoulders.

“T-This *sobs* s-so heav-vy *sobs*.” She said as she points at her chest.

“It’s okay Hyuna…come here.” She pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back, giving her a little comfort.

“I…I c-can’t do *sobs* a-anything for her. I don’t want to think *sobs* that it’s her last birthday party with us but *sobs* it keeps on entering my mind. *sobs* I *sobs* c-can’t…”

Fany’s eye widened with what she heard. Her tears continuously flow down her face too but she smiled to herself.

‘I thought you’re already pregnant! Aish, Fany! You’re such an idiot! You’re a judgmental idiot!’ she thought.

“Me too…” She answered and assists Hyuna to stand up. “I was just worried about you so I followed.”

“*chukled* Sorry for bringing you here. And sorry for making you cry too.” Hyuna apologized as she looks at Fany in the mirror.

“It’s fine.” She looked back at her. “I do this too every time I have a chance, especially when I‘m alone, crying on one side. I just don’t want them to see me on that state.”

Hyuna smiled at her. “But even if we stay away and hide, I know and I’m sure they are doing the same thing too.”

Fany nods at her and smiled.

---

*March 30, 2k--*

“Maybe this gym is already prepared. What do you think?” Tao asked.

They chose to do the party in the gym of their high school. They decorated it all their might and pour every feelings they have for Yoona on making the place beautiful, until they are all satisfied.

“Gorgeous!” Sica shouted with teary eyes.

“I’m sure she’ll like this.” Chaerin said.

“I’m sure too.” Yuri agreed.

-naega baram pyeodo neoneun jeoldae pijima, baby… naneun neoreul ijeodo neon nareul itjima, lady-

“Hey wait, Jae’s calling.” Jiyong said before answering his phone.

-Is it okay now? The venue?-

“Yeah, it is. I guess this is…wonderful.”

-Thank God. It’s 2 days from now, right?-

“Yes. The songs…I need to record it soon. When will you come back here?”

-We’re on our way now actually. Let’s practice it later.-

“Okay. See you.”

Jiyong ended the call and looked at the venue.

“What did he say, Ji?” Tao asked.

“They’re on their way here now. Is it okay if we record the song later?”Jiyong asked back.

Everyone said ‘Yes’ except Taeyeon. Chaerin gave her a death glare.

“O-Okay, it’s fine with me too. Maybe I can make an excuse to my parents. Hehe.” Taeyeon defended.

“You should just say ‘Baekhyun’. Tss.” Chaerin retorted.

“Shh!” Taeyeon hushed.

“So…let’s go and wait for the 3TS.” Yuri exclaimed.

They started to walk out of the place but Jiyong stayed rooted on his spot. He stares at the venue, every design, every corner. He wants it to be perfect.

‘Please…God please…’ He prayed before he turned his back and followed his friends.

---

*April 1, 2k--*

Yoona was dressed with a white maxi-dress and flats. She arrived on her wheeled chair with her parents. When they saw how neatly the place is done, they all smiled widely. She saw Chaerin, Hyuna and Taeyeon, Jae, TOP, and Hae, and all her closest friends, Lay, Fany, Sica, Tao, Yuri, and Jiyong.

‘I’m so excited.’ Yoona thought.

As soon as Jiyong saw them, he approached them and hugged her parents before kneeling down and hugging her tight.

“I love you. This is all for you.” He whispered.

She can’t help but to cover to suppress the sobs she wanted to let out but failed. Her tears still falls and her sobs echoed.

But Jiyong just smiled at her and wiped her tears away.

“Baby, enjoy your party, okay? We’ll leave you here with your friends.”

Her parents kissed her and hugged everyone before leaving.

“Hello?” Fany said through the mic.“Oh~ Hahaha. Shall we start?”

“Yeah!~” Everyone shouted.

The club-like music started to beat and everyone dances to it. Yoona just watched them enjoying themselves. It’s enough for her to see her friends happy now. She’s holding the GoPro camera Sica gave her last Christmas and film and capture everything.

‘Looks like there’s nothing that bothers them. I’m happy now.’ She thought.

Actually, they are all trying to forget that there is something wrong. They know that if they think about it, the party will never be fun for Yoona.

They spent the first 1 and a half hour on dancing and enjoying before they decided to eat.

They are busy dancing when Yoona holds the mic and spoke. Everyone’s attention was shifted to her.

“Hello guys~” She greeted. “This. This party is daebak! I don’t know what I did exactly for you to make such an effort for me…but whatever you do, I will surely appreciate it! Well…just like what I wanted, this will be the most memorable birthday party I’ll have in my life. We’re all complete…” She paused. “…and thank you for all your love…Jiyong…thank you for your one of a kind love.” She looked at him.

“Wooh~” Everyone shouts.

They shouted with joy and giddiness. Jiyong blush and that made all of them laugh.

‘No worries Yoona. Only for you.’ Jiyong thought.

“I said I want to hear eulogies. I’m serious. I meant it, and I mean it now.” Yoona looked down as she continued.

No one respond to her until Chaerin grabs the mic from Yoona’s hands.

“Ahh…Aha-haha, well…I guess we need to start our messages now?” She smiled at Yoona and gave her a squeeze on her hands.

“Okay…” They replied in chorus.

*ehem*

Taeyeon fakes a cough.

“Hello Yoona. Hmm…” She acted like she’s thinking of something to say. “First…this…this isn’t eulogy, okay? This is our special message for you.”

She suddenly looked gloomy after finishing her last sentence.

“We just became friends right after college started so…4 years? Almost 4 years already. It’s been short, very short compared to your other friends…but the memories we’ve shared will definitely worth as much as the memories you’ve shared with them. My memories with you are irreplaceable, I hope you know that.” She smiled at her.

Yoona nodded. ‘Yes, Taeyeon.’ She thought.

“Well actually, I really, really love you. From the first time you shared your smile to me when I accidentally pulled your hair at the very first day of class years ago. I am so embarrassed but the way you smiled at me made me calm all of a sudden. Until now, whenever I see you smile, it makes me feel relieve. I don’t know, but your smiles just affect me that much.”

She paused and tucked the lose strands of her hair behind her right ear.

“Ahmm…Even if I always think of Baekhyun, I also think of you, actually, most of the time. Even if I’m with him, I will just ask out of the blue ‘Is Yoona okay now?’. And that happens every time.”

Everyone laughed when Taeyeon automatically blushed at the mention of Baekhyun’s name.

“I don’t know what to say. Hahaha.” She laughed. “I just don’t want this day to end. I want another months with you ‘til we graduate, another years with you for our master’s degree, and another 10 years with you to brag about our children and more.” She bowed. “I want you to live.”

After a few seconds, they can hear Taeyeon’s sobs.

“Yoona…please fight…”

Taeyeon run towards Yoona and hugged her tightly like a child kneeling on the ground.

“Don’t cry Taeyeon…” Yoona said as she caressed her back, making her stop crying.

Yoona forced a smile even though she wanted to cry with her too. Everyone knows that.

She feels sad because she knows she can’t leave her like this, crying over her. Taeyeon is weak when it comes to parting. She hates it.

“Shhh…”

“Sorry guys…too emotional *sobs*.” Taeyeon said as soon as she composed herself then she handed the mic to Sica.

“I will follow Taeyeon, is that fine with you Tao? Haha.” Sica asked.

“Tss.” Tao hissed.

“Don’t worry; I’ll give the mic to you after. Hahaha.” Sica and the others laughed at him.

“Okay. Tss, yah!” She shouted. “Listen to me! Shh!”

She pointed at TOP who’s holding his phone and not looking at her. TOP just raised both of his hands in the air in defeat.

“Hahaha. So…This message will be short, I guess.” She laughed again. “You heard her…” She pointed at Taeyeon. “…she loves you so much even if you’ve just known each other for a short time, so what do you expect from me? I’ve known you for more than half of my life. I love you as much as your new friends love you. See? You are not hard to love because you’re…”

She suddenly paused and smiled on the ground.

“Ha! Because you’re easy to love. Even without effort, everyone will fall. So Jiyong-ah! Be threatened now. Many men will continue to like her that will try to steal her away from you in the future. Expect more jealousy, okay? But please…” She pointed at him right beside Yoona. “…please don’t leave her. Don’t get tired. You’ve come this far and there’s no time for you to give up now.”

Jiyong smiled at her though deep inside, he’s sad. ‘I know Sica. I will never do that.’

They all feel sad when Sica paused for a long time, just holding the mic close to her chest while looking down. They know what she’s feeling about her message. She hopes that it will really happen…in the future.

“Hahaha.*sigh* So all in all, when the time comes that we will have to live our lives separately, let’s don’t forget everything we’ve shared. Let’s just don’t forget each other. Okay?” 

She pouted. Yoona shook her head seeing her friend acting cute.

“Oh~ You brought my gift. Please capture everything. So when you feel sad, you can just look at it see all the happy things we did together. Anyways, this is getting longer than I expected. Hehe. I love you and please…don’t you ever cry! I’ll surely kill Jiyong when you do.”

“Yah! why me?” Jiyong reacted.

“Hahaha. Who else? Actually…I wanted to kill you before when you made Yoona depressed. If it wasn’t for Tao and Lay, you’re already murdered by me. Okay?” Sica answered.

Everyone laughed.

“I love you Yoona!” She finished and hugged Yoona tightly before giving the mic to Tao.

“Here! I know you really wanted to talk.” Sica said.

“Hahaha.” Tao just laughed at her.

“Gay!” Sica and Yuri shouted.

“Me? Tss. First of all, hello Yoona! And second, I’m not gay! And you all know that.” He smirked.

“Hahaha. But seriously, since when we’re still a child, I really like to be beside you, Yoong. The urge of protecting you is still inside me. Maybe because you’re thin, that’s why. Hahaha.”

Yoona just laughed with him.

“Just joking. Ahh~ I really don’t know why, but I love you! I love to be next to you always. I want to hold your hands, hug you-“

“!” Yuri shouted.

“Hahaha. Don’t be jealous Yul! I love you too!” Tao retorted.

“As if! Psh!” Yuri hissed but blushed.

Yoona smiled at them having their usual fighting episodes.

“See? You’re smiling. Like what Taeyeon said, you’re smile is precious. I love it when you smile too. I want you to have all the happiness in the world because you deserve it. I’m always on your side. Sorry man!” He looked at Jiyong and he nodded at Tao. “So yeah, cherish everything. Don’t waste time. We’re just here for you whatever happens.” He smiled and walked towards Yoona.

“Is my message cute? Or it’s not what you wanted?” He gave Yoona a puppy eyes.

“Tao~ It’s good. Thank you. I’ll cherish everything, every bit of my time. Stop that puppy eyes! Hahaha.” Yoona slap his arm lightly and Tao laughed.

“Okay, who’s next?” Tao asked.

Chaerin walked towards him and gets the mic.

“Hmm…” Chaerin looked at Yoona. “How should I start?” She acted shy while Yoona smiles.

“I think I’m ugly, and nobody wants to love me. Just like you I want to be pretty~…Hahaha. Sorry for my voice. But you made me think the other way around, Yoona.” She smiled at Yoona.

“I am actually aloof. I’m not friendly…or it’s just that no one’s approaching me? I don’t know why, but everyone’s cautious around me. Am I that scary? Sometimes I thought to myself, is it something about my face? My poise? I really don’t know.” She paused and bit her lower lip. “But when I entered college, my world suddenly turned the other way around, thanks to Yoona. She’s the very first person who approached me when she invited me to eat with her, together with Taeyeon and Hyuna. After that, my attitudes towards others, and vice versa, changed.”

Yoona smiled at her. ‘You’re the most different person I encountered, Chaerin. You don’t admit that you care for others, but actually, it’s obvious.’ She thought.

“I love you Yoona! I hope we’ll be friends forever. You like that? Because I like it too much. Just like them, I also enjoy your company. I feel relieve when I see you every day. I feel relax when you start to smile. Hehe.” She paused and rubbed her hands.

“There’s something about you that only He knows.” She pointed above. “So I don’t want to hear you asking me again if you’re worthy of someone’s love, okay? Because actually, you’re too much for them. You just don’t realize it, do you? But don’t worry. This love we have for you can be the source of strength that you need when hard time comes, no schedules, always available. We will never get tired of loving you. Even for a short time, I learned to love a person and care for them that I’m not used to. I love you so much, Yoona!”

“Ahh~” The girls reacted.

She hugged her and kissed her cheeks.

“I guess I’m next?” Donghae asked. “But before I start, I want to sing a little too. My own composition *ehem* *** (MY EVERYTHING by: 98°) The loneliness of nights alone…the search for strength to carry on…my every hope had seemed to die…my eyes had no more tears to cry…then like the sun shining from up above…you surrounded me with your endless love…and all things I couldn't see are now so clear to me…***  Hehe...Well, it’s not yet finished though.”

“Yah! I never thought you’re doing a new song!” TOP shouted.

“Yes I am. But there’s still no title for it yet. Maybe soon.” He smiled. “Anyway, just like what your college friends said, it’s just been a short time but we’re already caught by your smile. Actually, I’m on your side before, not with Jae. Hahaha.”

Jae faced palms and shook his head.

“Everyone around you doesn’t want to see you getting hurt. I really like you, Yoona. I really do. I want you to be happy and the only way for that is to give you what you wanted, even this eulogies. We are all against this thing, because even if we think they’re not, the truth is it is. *sigh*”

He paused for a while and then looked at her eyes.

“But since it’s what you wanted, then fine. We’ll give it to you. You are one of a kind, Yoona. I wish you know that, but I guess you don’t. You always self-pity, you’re selfless. Stop it, okay? It’s now time for you to think about yourself alone. Not everyone else, just yourself. We want you to be happy and please, please do. We love you.”

Donghae walks to her and kissed her cheek. He handed the mic to Jiyong but he said no.

“I want to be the last one.” Jiyong said.

So he handed the mic to Jaejoong instead.

“Hi Yoona!” He smiled.

“Hello Jae.” She smiled sweetly.

“You want me to sing too?” Jae asked.

“No!” The girls immediately shouted.

“Yah! Yah! Do you hate my voice? Hahaha.” They all laughed.

“Okay, I love you Yoona.” He paused and looked at Jiyong. “As a friend now. Don’t glare at me Ji. You’re so jealous. Hmm…”

“I am not…” Jiyong whispered.

Yoona laughed and Jiyong shook his head awkwardly.

“First of all, I really, really am sorry for…you know the reason. And thank you too…because you made me moved on from you. I guess you really don’t love me, ha? Jiyong is such a lucky bastard!”

They all laughed.

“Anyway, this girl in front of me, the cause of this party is very important to me. I’m sure not only to me, but to all of you too. I don’t know how to express my feelings well but one thing’s for sure…you will always have the biggest part of my heart. Chaerin said that there is something about you that only He knows. She’s right. ‘Cause when I first live with the Kwons’, just the first glimpse of you caught all of my attention. I tried to be friends with you but I ended up to be your first love. Hahaha. I’m sorry about the doltishness but let’s leave the past in the past.” Jae sighed.

“Just be happy. Go to where your happiness is and we’ll just be right at your back, supporting you until the end. So don’t ever forget that, okay? I love you.” He said and kissed Yoona on her forehead.

“It’s just a friendly kiss, bro. Hahaha.” Jae teased.

“So…” Chaerin hesitates. “Let’s party first before we continue our messages?”

“I composed a song.” Jiyong blurted out and everyone looked at him.

“I finished this song after a week. Hehe.” He scratched the back of his head. “I really had a hard time writing this one, I don’t know why…but at least it’s all done.”

Lay handed the guitar to Jiyong and they both started to strum their guitars.

***

(SO CLOSE by: Jon Mclaughlin)


You're in my arms, and all the world is calm.
The music playing on for only two.
So close, together.
And when I'm with you
So close, to feeling alive.

A life goes by,
Romantic dreams must die.
So I bid my goodbye
And never knew.
So close, was waiting,
Waiting here with you.
And now, forever, I know
All that I wanted
To hold you so close.

So close to reaching
That famous happy end.
Almost believing
This one's not pretend.
And now you're beside me,
And look how far we've come.
So far we are. So close...

Oh how could I face the faceless days
If I should lose you now?

We're so close to reaching
That famous happy end,
And almost believing,
This one's not pretend.
Let's go on dreaming
For we know we are...
So close, so close
And still so far...
***

They are all listening quietly throughout the song. When the song ended, they didn’t know how to react so they just stayed speechless, no one dared to talk.

They feel the song and they understand every word that Jiyong wrote for Yoona.

“I guess I’ll just take that as a ‘Nice one Ji!’.” Jiyong said.

“They understand it, that’s why.” Lay replied. “It’s really good. Good job, bro.”

“Thanks.”

He placed his guitar down and walked towards Yoona.

“You liked it?” He asked.

“A lot. Thank you Jiyong.” Yoona smiled at him with teary eyes.

Jiyong kissed her eyes. ‘That’s enough for me.’ Jiyong thought and kissed her lips.

“Hey! Get a room, you two! Tss.” Hyuna said before laughing with Sica and Fany.

“Captured.” Yuri said and shows the camera to Tao.

“Tss. My sister…”

*chuckle*

Yoona chuckled. ‘This is overwhelming.’ She thought.

“Oh~ Can I have this dance?” Jiyong asked as soon as the song was played, his own composition again.

“But I can’t. I-“ Yoona tried to protest but Jiyong cut her off.

***

(NO ONE ELSE COMES CLOSE by: Joe)


When we turn out the lights
The two of us alone together
Something's just not right
But girl you know that I would never ever let another's touch
Come between the two of us
‘Cause no one else will ever take your place
***

“No worries.” Jiyong carried her to the center of the court.

“Now hold on to me tight. You just have to stand on my feet and hug me tight. Don’t worry, you don’t have to exert too much effort, I’ll carry you.” Jiyong assured and smiled at her.
 
Yoona nods.

***
No one else comes close to you
No one makes me feel the way you do
You're so special girl, to me
And you'll always be, eternally
Everytime I hold you near
You always say the words I love to hear
Girl with just a touch, you can do so much

No one else comes close
***

“Is this one of your “My Dear Yoona” album?” Yoona asked.

“Yes. Hmm…Maybe ‘My Dear Yoona’ really sounds good for an album name.” Jiyong chuckled.

“I’m always right.”

“Yes, I know. I love you!” He tightened his hug to her and so is she.

***
And when I wake up to
The touch of your head on my shoulder
You're my dream come true
Oh, girl you know I'll always treasure
Every kiss, every day
I love you girl in every way
And I always will cause in my eyes
***

“Can I have the privileged to dance with her?” Hae appeared and asked.

“Of course you can. Just hold her tightly.” Jiyong answered.

Hae just nods then Jiyong assisted Yoona.

“Sorry for the weight.” Yoona apologized.

“I’m going to get mad if you’re apologizing for being heavy, because you’re so light. You should eat.”

“Believe me, I wanted to…but my body’s rejecting it.” Yoona admits.

Donghae just smiled.

***
No one else comes close to you
No one makes me feel the way you do
You're so special girl, to me
And you'll always be, eternally
Everytime I hold you near
You always say the words I love to hear
Girl with just a touch, you can do so much
***

“You’re so special girl, to me and you'll always be, eternally…” He repeated the line.

“What-“

“We all have stories we won’t ever tell.” Hae cut her off.

He smiled.

“Hey…” Jaejoong interrupts. “Can I dance with her?”

“Tss. Of course you can. Hahaha.” He then did what Jiyong did earlier.

***
No one else comes close

No one else comes close to you
No one makes me feel the way you do
You're so special girl, to me
And you'll always be, eternally
Everytime I hold you near
You always say the words I love to hear
Girl with just a touch, you can do so much

No one else comes close
***

“Hey…” Jae called.

“Hmm?”

“From now on, I want you to be happy, okay? Listen, he even composed songs for you…Yeah. No one else comes close Yoona. You’ll always be irreplaceable.”

“No Jae. I am not. I want you to be happy too. I am not irreplaceable. We all know that. So…take care of my best friend, okay?” Yoona asked.

“Best friend?” He creased his brows. “Fany?”

“Yes.” She smiled.

“Why?

***
No one else comes close

Damn I love you
***

“I want to rest for a while now. You’re not holding me right.”

“Oh no. I’m so sorry.” Jae said in panic.

“I’m just kidding. Don’t take everything seriously.” Yoona admits.

“O-Okay…” Jae answered.

He carried Yoona and placed her on her wheeled chair.

“How’s the song?” Jiyong asked from behind her ear.

“You can stand in front of me and talk to me properly, you know.” Yoona retorted.

“Okay ma’am!” Jiyong said and kneeled in front of her. “So…how was it?”

“Nice?” Yoona said with an unsure expression.

“Nice?” Jiyong repeated with disappointment.

“*chuckled* Nice.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : hope you guys like it, !!!! yeah Yoona, you're so light !! haha ^_^ .. hope you like the songs!!!!