CHAPTER 36 : Catastrophe

ONE OF A KIND LOVE

CHAPTER 36 : Catastrophe


----------

“SMART IS WHEN YOU BELIEVE HALF OF WHAT YOU HEARD. BRILLIANT IS WHEN YOU KNOW WHICH HALF.”

----------

(No One’s POV)

It’s almost enrollment time when they realized that they haven’t been on a night out this vacation.

“Tonight we should go party!” Yoona suggested.

“Hmm, NB 1 would be nice.” Tao said.

“NB 1 is in Seoul, near Jiyong. Let’s go to NB 2 instead. What do you think?” Sica asked.

“NB 2!” The others shouted.

“NB 1.” Yoona said. “I want to go there. I don’t care anymore.”

“Okay.” They all replied when Yoona smiled.

They do all the preparations after lunch and head o Seoul at 5PM using Lay’s (with Fany and Yoona), Tao’s (with Yuri and Hae) and Jae’s (with Sica and TOP) car.

They arrived at NB 1 exactly the time when it’s still not crowded with drunken people.

“Perfect timing guys!” Sica said excitedly while dancing her way to the dance floor.

“She’s such a party girl. How can you cope up with her TOP?” Donghae asked his friend.

TOP smirked. “You think I can’t dance? It’s my exercise Hae. Whoo~” He replied and started dancing too.

Everyone laughed seeing them both in the middle of the dance floor.

“I’d love to dance with you Yoona.” Donghae said. “Can I have this dance?”

Yoona chuckled and gave Donghae a light punch. “Do you really need to be that formal, ha? C’mon!”

They are all a bit drunk now since they are partying for about 2 hours already.

“Guys!” Yuri called. “Drivers should limit their drinking, okay? I still want to live…and have a husband…and children…and grandchildren. Tao!”

“Why are you talking to him? Is he the one you wanted to marry?” Fany and Sica laughed.

“Y-Yah! Of course…no. You misunderstood me. What I mean is-“ Yuri is trying to defend herself from her friends but Tao cut her off.

“She mentioned my name because I’m driving the car.”

“All clear?” Yuri asked.

“Clear!” Everybody answered before laughing hard.

Yoona shook her head thinking that her friends are all being childish today.

Hours have passed and the population inside the bar is increasing and majority of them are drunk already especially Fany, Yoona, and Yuri. They took some rest and sat on the bar counter until Sica pulled them again on the dance floor leaving Yoona asleep with Donghae.

“Let’s shake it off!” Sica shouted.

Sica started dancing and the crowd unbelievably followed her steps that made NB 1 louder. Donghae watched the crowd at the same time, watching the half asleep Yoona on the counter.

“You alright?” Donghae asked.

“*smirked* Of corsh…” Yoona replied.

“Hahaha. You sounded drunk, you know.” He laughed. “Hey, what are you looking at?” He continued when he noticed Yoona staring at something behind him. He looked back and immediately saw it.

“Aish!” He cursed.

---

Before 7PM, Sulli felt like drinking again. Actually, she’s always inside NB 1 hoping to see Jiyong inside but this time, he’s not. As soon as she entered the bar, she saw Mu6 and the 3TS inside the not-so-crowded dark place. Her eyes searched for Yoona and she saw her looking excited.

“There’s no reason to be excited Yoona? Hmm. I’ll give you a reason then.” She whispered and smirked.

Instead of entering the bar, she went out again and heads to Jiyong’s house. She forced him to come with her but Jiyong repeatedly refused. It’s been hours forcing him until he finally gave up and lose against Sulli.

It’s already 11PM when they arrived at the bar and her eyes immediately searched for her target. She pulled Jiyong on the other side of the counter, across Yoona and Donghae, and made sure that Jiyong will not see them, and vice versa.

‘Not right now.’ She thought.

She’s looking at Yoona’s every move and waited for the right time to do her plan.

“What are you looking at?” Jiyong asked while turning his head behind them but Sulli stopped him as she held on both side of his face.

‘Whoo~ That was close.’ She thought.

After some more time, Sulli glanced at Yoona again and smiled when Yoona’s looking at her too. And as if on cue, she kissed Jiyong torridly but Jiyong pushed her. She didn’t care and kissed him again like before. She smiled between the kiss when she felt Jiyong responding.

She suddenly pulled back and whispered to Jiyong’s ear.

“Yoona’s watching.”

Jiyong’s eyes got wide as soon a she heard Yoona’s name. They both looked at Yoona and they were both shocked to see her reaction.

Jiyong’s eyes got wider as he saw the cold and emotionless eyes that were once full of joy. His eyes suddenly welled up with tears. He can’t move, even his fingers. 

‘This is just a bad dream Jiyong. She’s not her. She can’t be her. Her eyes never felt cold like that.’ He said to himself.

---

“Aish!” Donghae cursed.

Yoona was just looking at them like they’re strangers. So cold that Donghae felt it too.

‘I shouldn’t feel the hurt now, should I? Tao said I’m precious…and I shouldn’t waste it to someone like Jiyong. I should be having fun now.’

-‘…it won’t be easy but it’ll be worth it. Believe me, please.’- She remembered.

‘I can still remember his promise. Yeah, it wasn’t easy…but it will never worth it.’

‘I remember when I told Lay all my thoughts while crying. I told him that if I give Ji a chance, would it really worth the tears?’

She thought, while watching Sulli and Jiyong kiss.

‘I told Lay all Jiyong’s promises and lies. I’m not sure if it’s really lies but…I’m making myself believe that it is…and Lay just answered…’

-‘…smart is when you believe half of what you heard. Brilliant is when you know which half…’-

Sulli finally pulled away from the kiss and they all stared at each other.

‘…and I decided to be the brilliant one now.’ She thought.

She never gave them any hint of hurt or any emotions. She remained calm and she became sober by what she saw. She pulled Donghae to the dance floor and dance with the rest of her friends.

Jiyong, on the other hand, can’t stand the look of Yoona’s face so even if he wanted to kill Sulli right there and then, he just gave a final look at Yoona and his friends before looking down and went out of the bar. He doesn’t want his friends see him because he knows they are all mad at him though he misses them too, especially Yoona. 

Sulli was left alone, pissed. She phoned someone and said “Get ready.” She looked angrily at Yoona while dancing in the middle of the dance floor for not showing her real emotions, her plan failed.

---

“They’re all worn out…” TOP said to Jae before laughing.

“Affirmative. They can’t even walk straight now.” Jae replied.

“Maybe we should go home now. It’s past midnight already.” Lay offered.

They agreed to go home at 12:45AM. The girls are almost half asleep that they all needed assistance on walking. Tao is assisting Yuri, Lay is with Fany, and TOP is with Sica. Yoona is a bit sober now due to what she saw.

“Oh wait! I forgot my purse.” Yoona said.

“I’ll get it for you.” Jae said and started walking back to the counter when Yoona stopped him.

“I’ll get it, don’t worry. You should just wait for me inside the car.”

“Okay, if you say so.”

Yoona went back to the counter and the rest waited for her outside. She already exited the bar and they saw her looking at her phone. Jae was about to call him but…

*beeeeeeeeeeep*

“Yoona!!!”

Jae hurriedly went out of his car and run towards Yoona who is lying unconsciously on the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: did i update too fast?? hehe.. 

well, keep reading guys, there's more happenings in the next Chapter.. ^_^

well, i guess.. haha ^_^