CHAPTER 27 : Introduction

ONE OF A KIND LOVE

CHAPTER 27 : Introduction


----------

Days have passed and I’m still avoiding Jiyong. Well, I’m still thankful that we’re on a different college.
But I don’t know if it’s just me or fate, because actually, I didn’t even see him inside the house, and when it’s our break time or on our any vacant time, I always see him. We’re always seeing each other, without any greetings or smiles.

‘Is he avoiding me too?’

Aish!

*blink blink* Did I felt disappointed with it?

Wahhhh!

‘Of course you did! You’re in love with him, duh?!’

Okay -_- one more time and I will kick this stubborn conscience of mine! If it’s possible!

I didn’t see him yesterday, all day, and I’m not expecting to see him today either. Tss. Fine! I’m worried. What if he’s really avoiding me? That jerk! He’s not fulfilling his promises!

Yes. I’m actually worrying that I will not see him today too. I don’t even know if he went home last night.

Wow. Do I look like a worried girlfriend now? (=*___*=) *blushing*

“Hey.” Chaerin poked me.

At this moment, I’m with my friends, Hyuna, Taeyeon and Chaerin. We’re near the grandstand, sitting on the bench under the big tree. We are watching the University’s try outs for the next batch of varsity players of soccer. The varsity players are battling against those who are trying to be one of them.

“That blonde guy is so good.” Taeyeon said.

“Yes. He’s the one who scored first against the varsity players’ team. Isn’t he so hot?” Hyuna said.

“You’re checking him out.” Chaerin stated matter-of-factly.

“Oh my gee! He’s looking at us! Omo!” Hyuna suddenly blushed and is now fixing her hair.

“He’s not looking at us, okay? He’s looking at them.” Chaerin said and pointed the girls standing 4-5 meters away behind us. 

Nana, Bom and Seulgi.

We look at them and I saw Nana fixing her hair too, but I guess their oblivious that the blonde guy is looking at them.

Or not? I think he’s looking at us. He even smiled when I looked at him.

“Tss. One of the pretty faces here in the university but still not the prettiest.” Hyuna commented.

“Shhh.” I hushed her. “They might here you.”

“Let them hear it, Yoona. She thinks she’s the queen here.” Taeyeon stated.

I heard Chaerin chuckled. I just shook my head. My friends are war freaks!

“Yoong!”

I looked at the person who called me and I saw Fany. She’s with Tao. They’re on the same class.

“Fany, Tao.” I hugged them. “By the way, Fany, Tao. I want you to meet my new friends. They’re my classmates. Hyuna, Chaerin and Taeyeon.”

I introduced them one by one to Fany and Tao.

“Hello girls.” Tao greeted.

“Hello.” Fany shook their hands.

“And these are my best friends, Fany and Tao.”

“Hello~” Hyuna, Taeyeon and Chaerin greeted in chorus and bowed.

“Yoong, I need to talk to you.” Fany started.

“About what, Fany?” I asked.

“About Ji-“

“Omo!~”

Fany was distracted by the squeals of Nana. We all turned our heads to them. I chuckled seeing my friends’ (Hyuna, Chaerin and Taeyeon) reactions.

“He’s walking towards us! Bom! Do I look beautiful?” Nana and Seulgi squeled.

“Tss.” Bom just rolled her eyes.

“GD!”

“Ji!”

Nana and Tao shouted in chorus.

“Hey! Tao, Fany…” He smiled. “…Yoona.”

He looked at me smiled. Different from what he showed to Fany and Tao.

Oh my. Did my heart just skip a beat? He’s the blonde guy Hyuna’s been checking out? Why did he change his hair color? Anyways, whatever hair color he has, he’s still handsome!

0____0 ?

What did you just think? Aish.

I feel like a high school student feeling giddy because he’s crush greeted her! Omo.

(=*.*=) I’m blushing!

“What the?! What was that?” Nana said in obvious annoyed tone.

“Obviously…he ignored you. Tss.” Bom laughed and left her friends.

I saw Nana glared at us but who cares?

We had a little talk about the house and groceries. Actually, I’m just listening. My friends keep on bugging me and I just keep on shrugging my shoulders.

“So ah…my break’s over. I need to go back to the try outs. Hey Tao! Good luck to you and Lay on your basketball try outs. And girls…” He looked at us. “…good luck on your volleyball team. Bye.”

He smiled and left.

“Yoona~ stop blushing!” Fany laughed.

“Yah!” I rebutted.

“Hahaha. Let’s talk later, ‘kay? Ciao. Bye girls!”

Fany and Tao bid their goodbyes to us.

I looked at them until they disappeared on my sight and when I turned my gaze to my friends…

(-_-) Chaerin
(+_+) Hyuna
(^_^) Taeyeon

…then…

(*o*)
(*o*)
(*o*)

“OMG!” My friends shouted.

“He smiled at me! Omo!” Hyuna said.

“No! To us! Don’t be selfish.” Taeyeon complained.

“Oh Yoong! Why didn’t you tell us that you know him?” Chaerin asked.

“Tss. I never thought that I have a selfish friend. More selfish than Hyuna.” Taeyeon pouted.

I waved my hands in front of my face.

“No…No. Please don’t think that way. *sigh*” I defensed.

“Hahaha. I’m just joking, Yoong! Hahaha.” Taeyeon said and hugged me from my side.

“So?” Chaerin continued.

“I…I-ah… *sigh* I actually don’t know that Jiyong dyed his hair. So-“

“Jiyong?!” they all shouted.

“Wait.” Hyuna started. “Is he the one you’re talking about?”

“Yeah. The one you’re avoiding?” Taeyeon added.

Omo! What to do? What to say?

“Oh my God! Don’t tell me…” Chaerin said in shocked and covered .

“He is?!” They all shouted again.

“And you’re living with him?!” Chaerin asked.

I pouted.

“Hahahaha.”

I creased my brows.

“You’re such a one lucky girl!” Chaerin stated.

“I envy you! Confession in front of a big crowd…it’s my dream you know!” Hyuna said dreamingly.

“Not to mention he’s composing songs for you. And for Pete’s sake! You’re living on the same house! And he loves you!” Taeyeon added.

“Anyways, congratulations to you. You have a very hot guy chasing after you, he looks…caring and loving too. My blessings are for you, not to Nana or Seulgi or Hyuna or Taeyeon or me *chuckle* or any other girls out there.” Chaerin hugged me.

I laughed at her comment. She included herself to the fan girls of my Jiyong.

.
.
.
.
.
.

M-My Jiyong?

---

After their fan girling time, our class president sent us a message that there will be no more class for our block. Since there’s nothing else for us to do in the university and it’s still early (12:30PM), we decided to just go home.

We bid our goodbyes before I realized that Lay’s still on his class. Tss. Maybe I’ll just go commute.

I am now walking down the street to the bus stop when I felt someone following me. So I walked against my real destination and head to the…train station.

Train station? What will do there?

‘Omo! He’s still following me.’

I suddenly panicked so I fastened my face. I don’t want to look at him. I’m scared. I continued to walk, bought a ticket and hurriedly entered the train.

I looked back and I saw him still walking towards me and he also entered the train.

‘OMO!’

I tried to calm myself and sat on the vacant seat. The train is almost empty and I can still feel his stare. I hugged my bag tightly and looked down.

‘Where’s this train heading anyway? I didn’t even took a peak on the ticket I bought! Aish!’

The guy sat beside the old lady seating next to me. I kept my gaze down. I wish the train to stop because I really want to go home. I feel so stupid!

I can still feel him staring at me. I can’t see his face in my peripheral vision because his wearing a hood and shades and I really can’t look back at him. But he’s looking at me, I mean, not just a simple glance, he’s really looking at me with his head turned towards me.

OMO! OMO! OMO!

“Do you want to sit next to your girlfriend?”

I heard the old lady asked.

‘…girlfriend?’ I thought. So she’s not talking to me because if it was for me, she should be asking ‘…boyfriend?’, right?

But there are only 3 of us seating closely. The other passengers are either on the other side or too far for her to ask.

‘Omo! How can I be so stupid? She’s asking the guy following me!’

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

“Yes please. I appreciate it.” The stalker guy answered.

Oh my goodness! He’s going to s-

Wait!

I know that voice.

I looked up and I saw him switching seat with the old lady.

“Hi!” He said as he completely takes off his hood and his shades. I stared at him.

“Ji-Jiyong?!”

“You look good together. Don’t make that beautiful young woman cry, young man! That’s a big no-no!” The old lady warned.

“Of course I wouldn’t.” Jiyong smiled at her.

“What a lovely couple.” The old lady smiled back.

“Oh no-“ I was about to tell her that we’re not what she think we are but Jiyong cut me off.

“We are? Thank you ahjuma!” Jiyong said and smile at me knowingly.

This!

It’s been minutes that passed yet we’re still not talking to each other. I don’t want him to know I’m uncomfortable with him seating next to me.

“Where are you going anyway, ha?” He asked.

“I…I don’t actually know. Hehe.” I answered awkwardly.

How can I tell him that this is really an unplanned move just because I thought of him as a stalker?! Aish!

“This train is heading to Busan, you know?”

“Wh-“

Then he laughed. I furrowed my brows at him.

“Don’t be uncomfortable. Act normal. I don’t want us to be awkward.” He smiled. “Just…Just forget what I did if that bothers you a lot.” He looked down.

I know he feels disappointed but he still tried to smile sweetly at me again. I know that what I’m showing him is wrong. Now I’ve decided to be good at him again and just be normal.

He smiled at me and offered his hand out. “So…friends?”

I took his hands without hesitations and smiled back.

Actually hate being awkward with him. Not now that I’m sure about I really feel about him. I just need to figure out how to say it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Really love Yoona and Jiyong.. hehe

enjoy reading guys!! and thanks for supporting my story!! ^_^v