Dear AFF

Drawing the Line

Hello everyone. First and foremost, it's been a while since I've reached out to you guys on AFF. Life has a way to do that, make you so busy that you tend to forget where you really started. Well, a small update; I'm on my final year of university and I'm going to be graduating this Spring. Isn't that amazing? Life sure goes by fast. I remember when my favourite AFF authors would say their goodbyes and just never update again. I remembered thinking that this would never happen to me because it was just so far away. Thinking about it now, it's so bittersweet and still feels bittersweet whenever I log on here to see my stories.

Nevertheless, I'm still so so grateful for all the support I've been getting from day one. It's an honour to write for such a big community of people that read my work and enjoy it as much as I love writing it. For all those who are curious, I'm still writing! You can find me on Wattpad and I'll link my profile down below.

Anyway, I know this will sound selfish of me. Some of you might know this because you've been following my entire journey. For those who do not, well, I've been trying to edit one of my works, known as 'ENTITY' on this site. I'm in the middle of re-writing the story and correcting some technical stuff here and there. In short, I want to publish it, hopefully soon.

For now, I wanted to thank all of you guys for cheering me on, whether that was through a mere subscribe or just a comment. All these things have made me continue writing even though I was so insecure about it. I came from a place where writers weren't really taken seriously and through you all, I've learnt to love what I do, and kept doing it. I have no one to thank but all of you here.

Anyway, if you like my content, feel free to support me by buying me a cup of coffee:

Buy me a Coffee

 

For those interested in knowing what I've been up to, here's my Wattpadd profile:

Wattpad Stories

 

Once again, thank you everyone. I can't express how grateful I am to be here. Wherever you are right now, I hope you're doing okay, and that you never give up on what you believe in.

 

Love you,

 

- nutmeggu