Acceptance

Drawing the Line

 

 

 


 

“H-Hoseok, wait” A force unknown to her was used to push the boy away while Soa gasped for breath after such a long liplock. It wasn’t everyday that she got kissing sessions, and wasn’t all that experienced in the matter. He was a good kisser, and she feared that she didn’t match up to his standards. But there was something else wriggling at the back of her mind, like a red alert banner that she couldn’t ignore. 

 

Her eyes glued to his shirt as she watched his chest heave up and down. This action, although just a basic one, caused her to bite her lip. Why was she so keen to taste those pair of lips once again when she was supposed to be angry with him? 

 

“Go out with me” He pushed a strand of hair away from her face. 

Soa blinked at his words, registering them in her mind and flushing bright red as color exploded in her cheeks. What the hell was he on about when they were supposed to be fighting?! Many things had been left unsaid, and Soa wanted, needed those answers to the questions that were jiggling her mind. 

 

“I-“ no sooner had she opened that he pressed his lips against hers in a deep kiss, stopping her from saying what she had to say. Struggling was useless, and even if she did try, she wouldn’t get past pushing him away because deep inside, she knew she wanted him as much as he wanted her. But wait…her mind clicked back onto reasoning mode, and she replayed his words with horror. 

 

He stood up so suddenly that a gasp spilled from her lips, automatically wrapping her legs around his waist so as not to fall while his hands came to a rest under her . The girl whimpered at the touch and reached down to try and pull him away, but it was no use as Hoseok trapped her against the wall while kissing her like he was seeing her for the last time in his life. 

 

She was breathless by the time he retracted his mouth, “Go out with me” he repeated so sensually she wished to swoon. 

 

“I still don’t forgive you” Instead of coming out as a clipped and irritated statement, it was more like a soft spoken proposition and Soa wanted to hit herself on the head with a spatula for being so weak and girly around him. What was going on with her!? Get your mind straight! She screamed inside. 

 

“I shouldn’t have trusted Hani. I should’ve talked to you. I should’ve done many other things for being such a ” He pressed his forehead against hers and slowly nuzzled her own nose with his. “Being with me won’t be easy, and I’m not promising to be the best boyfriend because I’m ed up. But,” He gazed into her eyes with so much sincerity that she couldn’t help but think that maybe, just maybe he was being sincere with her. Those irises swirling with affectionate passion had her squirming and squealing. Her blood felt hot and her palms were clammy with sweat.  

 

“I can’t keep away from you. I can’t stop talking to you because I need you. I want you. When you’re not with me I feel ing wrecked, like I can’t do anything. That’s how bad you got to me Kang Soa” his voice growled with such tremendous desire it caused Soa’s skin to break out into goosebumps. 

 

“So,” He kissed her cheek softly, like a baby, like she was the most fragile thing in the world to him, “Go out with me” this time he pecked her lips and watched her almost like a puppy waiting for it’s master’s orders. If it had been in any other situation, the girl would’ve laughed in his face and mercilessly. 

 

But seeing as his hands were somewhere she wasn’t comfortable with, it left her all the more vulnerable and open to him. Biting her lip, Soa dragged her eyes away from his intense stare and glued her own to the ground. Her heart was beating a mile an hour; it was impossible for her to stay calm in that kind of situation. She felt like she was short of breath, and yet troops of butterflies were busy floating around in her stomach. 

 

Oh god, she couldn’t concentrate if he was going to keep his hands there. Squirming, the girl tried reaching down to push it away, “C-Can you…get off me?” 

 

“I’m not letting you go until you agree” Man, his voice was as y as chocolate. She never did know how he turned out to be so cute and pleading one minute, while being a sensually active beast the other. 

 

“You think I’m such an easy girl?” She suddenly hardened her shell. 

 

Hoseok was well aware that Soa wasn’t the most understanding either. He was prepared for that. “No. You just with my mind and my feelings” 

 

“You’re not the only one being ed with!” her voice suddenly rose and the boy flinched. “How do you think I felt when you barged into my flat screaming in my face?! When just the day before you were being so ing sweet and-and- ARGH I ing h-“

 

He stopped her words with another kiss, this time a pressuring and agitated one, running his tongue once again over her lower lip and leaning back to his lips. “But you know just as well that you’re a mess without me” 

 

That. That was true, partly true. Squeezing her eyes shut, Soa clamped her hand over with a frown gracing her face, “Stop-stop doing that!” her voice came out in muffles. 

 

“Doing what?” He leaned in once again with a smirk dancing across his face, “Kissing you?” 


With that said, he squeezed her cheeks and watched as a groan of desire rang at the back of . More than amused by her reactions, he watched her turn her face away in embarrassment “S-Stop it” placing her hands on his forearms, she used the maximum force to push him away. 

 

The boy only raised a brow in response and watched as she struggled. It was amusing to see how she was trying so damn hard to resist him because of her pride when in truth her body was dying and crumbling under his mere touch. She won’t be able to stay cold for long, because the feeling, he was certain, was reciprocated. 

 

“Go out with me” His face was a matter of seriousness. 

“Stop kissing me” She shot back. Leaning in to her and pressing his forehead to hers once more, he snarled softly “Go out with me” 

 

“Stop. Kissing. Me” She made sure to separate each word to emphasize her point, and yet the boy only snorted and pressed another chaste kiss upon her upper lip, eyes darker than midnight. “Go out with me” 

 

“Stop it!” The girl was more than annoyed now. To say that he was violating her personal space like it was his own sent her blood in turmoil. She wished to claw his face out for being so arrogant and disobedient. 

 

“Woman, just go out with me” 

 

“No.” her pride was just too much for her to accept him after everything they’ve gone through. But Hoseok wasn’t having any of that, and was well aware of her snarky attitude towards him. So with a final growl, he slammed his mouth onto hers, shutting out all the protests present along her voice box while nibbling on her lower lip softly, running his tongue along the soft patch of skin and smirking upon hearing a soft gasp from the girl. 

Squeezing her cheeks, Soa unconsciously moaned and Hoseok took this chance to slide his tongue inside , eliciting another muffled desired whimper. This only urged him on when he took the time to kiss every corner of lazily. The moment his tongue touched hers, he groaned and started coaxing her out of her cavern. But since Soa was inexperienced, she squealed in surprise and pushed him away out of instinct. 

 

“Sorry” he mumbled, placing his face into the crook of her neck instead and letting her scent waft over his nostrils. He started kissing the nape of her neck softly, crooning in appreciation while Soa mewled. 

 

Defeated against her own need to have him by her side, Soa let her hands fall around his neck and started playing with the soft baby hair at the base of his skull. She was fed up of trying to stay away when all she wanted was for J-Hope to be here, with her, to smell his presence and to feel his essence. She had fallen so in love with him that the moment his skin touched hers, it felt like all the emotions once trapped inside that small rational part of her brain were set loose and on fire. 

 

They were interrupted by the bell ringing for lunch, and with a startled jump, Soa’s arms clung onto him like a baby koala, but realized it a second too late upon hearing Hoseok’s soft chuckle. He peered at her flushed face with a sadistic grin “So you do need me” 

 

“Screw you” She spat and descended from his hold when someone from the other side unlocked the door, opening it to walk away with irritation when the boy chuckled some more, jogging up behind her and lacing their fingers together. 


“Let go” She sneered, trying to pry her fingers away only to be restrained by his iron grip. Instead, he pulled her hand to his face and peppered soft kisses over her knuckles while sending her a teasing smirk. The girl flushed at the contact and tried in vain to pull away, only to earn stares from passerbys. “YAH!” She groaned. “Let go!”

 

“Try to pull away one more time and I’ll kiss you” He threatened casually while swinging their hands together. 

 

"Oh finally! They made up!" Jungkook, having spotted Soa and Hoseok's interlaced hands from behind, jumped about in glee and impulsively hugged Chohee. The girl blinked in shock before pushing him away and clearing awkwardly. 

 

"T-that's very good" she replied stiffly, still not over the muscles of his arms. For the maknae of the group, he definitely didn't seem like one. Jungkook had the build and the face of a man, Chohee couldn't deny that. 

 

"Hey hyung!" He cried, scurrying over to them wth a boyish grin sliding onto his face when the couple quickly separated with blushes on both their faces. Chohee walked up behind him and peered at Soa's face, who seemed as confused as ever. 

 

"Hi" she murmured shyly to the girl. Soa's frown didn't go unnoticed by the former, and taking a gulp of air, Chohee turned to Jungkook in order to escape the awkwardness that had filled the air. The boy was busy chatting about how their plan was successful, only to receive a punch on the shoulder by the older boy. 

 

"So this was your idea of a good plan?" J-Hope's nostrils flared, "it " 

 

"No! It was V hyung's idea!" The maknae cowered behind Chohee in attempt to stop Hoseok's punches, peeking over her shoulder like a small kid "and must I say that it worked" 

 

The older boy's face turned as red as a fire engine "s-shut up!"

"It did right? Did you guys kiss and make up?" Jungkook asked with a mischievous glint in his eyes. 

 

He was replied with silence, and that only confirmed his suspicions. Squealing and clamping his hands over his mouth like a girl, the boy jumped up and down while slinging an arm around Chohee's shoulder "omg did you hear that?! They totally made out in that room!"

 

Chohee only wrinkled her nose in distaste "remind me not to go into that room ever again"

 

"Since when does she hang out with us?" Hoseok's eyes narrowed into a glare. Chohee winced at the harsh response, but had been expecting it from the start. After all, to them she was just another that formed part of the popular group. itched to tell them the truth, but then she bit her lip and sealed the words dying onto her tongue. It was her business; they didn't have to be swept up in a mess that didn't concern them. It was her problem an hers alone. And anyway, they had enough drama to last them a lifetime with all the fights and the misunderstandings between the couple themselves. 

 

"Yah hyung, don't be mean. If it hadn't been for her, you wouldn't have gotten to kiss Soa" Jungkook didn't hesitate to . Hoseok scratched the back of his neck to hide his growing embarrassment, but the rosy color of his cheeks was enough to prove to Soa that she wasn't the only one that it affected. 

 

"Well hello lovebirds. How did you like our prank?" Suga sniggered like the little kid he was while the rest of BTS followed behind with wide smiles practically breaking their faces apart. 

"It wasn't funny" Hoseok protested.

"I was freezing my off in that room,” Soa added. 

 

"Yeah but Hobi warmed you up, didn't he?" Jimin chortled at his own joke while slinging an arm around the said girl's shoulders. Hoseok's eye twitched in slight irritation. He knew that Jimin was testing his patience and was playing with fire. The boy only wanted to know how far he could push his buttons especially since Soa was now his girl. How dare he lay a hand on her? He gritted his teeth together, almost grinding them to nothingness. 

 

Soa blushed at the statement, scowling " you"

 

"So are you guys a thing now?" Namjoon asked. 

 

"Of course they are. I mean, Hoseok's blushing" Jin reasoned with a snort.

"Yaaah, Soa you must really have an effect on him. What's your secret?" V nudged her playfully.

Hoseok rolled his eyes at their childish behavior and with a swift movement, pulled Soa out of Jimin's grasp so that her back crashed into his chest before winding an arm around her waist protectively. 

 

"Ooh, lover boy's getting all protective" Jimin grinned at his hyung who only punched his shoulder. Soa had to smile; Hoseok appeared like a small kid right now, so embarrassed and insecure about himself that it was hard to believe that he had been that ferocious y charming beast in that laundry room. She wanted to take him into her arms and cuddle him to death. The idea only slapped her in the face, what the Kang Soa get a grip! She thought to herself while reddening. 

 

"Y-Yah. Uh, Hani's-" Jungkook stuttered suddenly. The group turned to meet the said girl's panic stricken gaze.

 

 Soa gasped and was about to entangle herself from Hoseok's arm - and maybe fling herself to the other end of the hallway while she was at it- but got restrained by his arms wounding around her middle like vines as he back hugged her, his face fitting into the crook between her neck and shoulder before kissing her softly on the cheek.

Hani approached them like she was stepping on glass "hi guys" 

 

“Hi’ they chorused together, Soa tried in vain to avoid Hani’s eyes that were lasers who kept throwing her deadly glares. If eyes could kill; the girl would’ve been dead by now and probably shipped to hell. 

 

Hoseok felt her stiffen in his arms, and leaning down to brush his lips against her ear, he murmured “Gwenchana” 

She didn’t know why but that small word was enough to make her relax instantly. With a determined will, she let her eyes flow instantly to catch Hani’s, and willed herself not to back down no matter what. 

She saw in Hani’s eyes multiple emotions jumping across her face. She saw them all too clearly trying to battle out against each other. first was the surprise, the shock. Then the fire died slowly before devastation slowly took over inside her brown orbs, swimming with the confusion and the desolation that caused Soa to bite her lip in pity. A small part of her was sad that she felt this way, especially since Hani was the one to actually cause all the misunderstandings to happen. But they were all human, human made mistakes, and they usually tried to make up for it. 

But then, Hani forced a smile onto her face after taking a deep breath. She saw the mask slowly building up through her features, and that worried Soa even more “Let’s go eat” 

 

She could only try and find out what was up with Hani. 

The idea of it practically killed her courage. 

 

 


 

HI GUYSSSS! :D 

FIRST OFF, i am sososososososos sorryyy x 10000 for having been MIA for like over a week, i apologise greatly but that's just because i was in scout camp, and therefore i didn't have any technology and stuff cause we were camping in a forest=.= So heree i am! Back safe and sound and ready to continue my story! :D 

 

HOW DID YOU LIKE HOBISOA??? OMG THEY'RE SAILING SO HARDDD~ I CAN'T HELP BUT SQUEAL EVERYTIME I WRITE THEIR INTERACTIONS GOD XD AND DONT FORGET CHOKOOKIE KYAAAAAAAAAAA :D <3 

 

thanks once again for reading and supporting this story! I'm trying to make a double update right now but probably won't finish it until tmrow orz ;_: Anyway enjoy this one for the time being :) <3 

love you guys! 

 

Saranghae!~