The Beginning of the End

Drawing the Line

 


 

“Yah, where are we going?”

 

Soa only threw him an amused look and shook her head, “Patience is a virtue”

The boy shuffled uneasily and rolled his eyes in response, “You know that I hate surprises”

 

“I know” She turned to catch the look of nervousness etched onto his face, “Can’t you see how much fun I’m having?”

 

“Yah” A vein throbbed at his temple, “You’re enjoying this, aren’t you?”

 

“Duh”

 

He kept following Soa on the other side of the road and cocked his head to the side in confusion when she reached a certain building just opposite of where her flat was found, and stopped in his tracks once he caught sight of her entering through a glass panel, even more at loss with her queer actions. He didn’t hesitate to voice out his thoughts, “Soa, where are you going?”

 

She poked her head out of the glass door, finding it funny that he looked more than a little suspicious of the happenings and it reminded her suddenly of the Halloween night where he had freaked out and had first kissed her. Oh, those times, she thought to herself fondly, it had been such an eventful period for her, what with battling between those feelings of hate or affection. 

 

“Come on, stop being a sissy” she pulled her tongue out at him and turned back inside without giving him another look. Hoseok sighed and wondered how had she changed from that cold and isolated girl to the one she was now. Obviously, she had changed for the better, but every time he’d look at her and really take her in, he was surprised all over again at the now glowing picture she presented. It almost seemed like a switch had been alighted inside her to cause her features to come vibrant with life.

 

Nevertheless, he was still curious as to what she had prepared for him. So with tentative steps, he opened the door and went only to see a set of stairs with a ‘follow me!’ sign stuck on the edge, pointing upwards. It was definitely Soa’s signature, and with a sigh he started for the second floor, wondering what kind of twisted mind games she was doing now. As he reached the next floor, he could see a wooden mahogany door opened just at the edge. Although he had told her numerous times that he did not want anything to surprise the living lights out of him, there was a flicker of excitement at his stomach; he couldn’t remember the last time someone had prepared something for his birthday, and it really warmed up his heart.

 

He pushed the door aside, and nothing could have prepared him for whatever he saw inside.

His jaw dropped, his breath turned into a gasp and his body froze.

 

No, no way.

 

He felt his heart drumming against his ribcage, almost beating in ecstasy as he took in the room.

 

His grip on the door handle loosened and fell to his side as he kept gaping at what was to be his birthday present, with Soa standing in the middle and biting her lip like a small kid afraid of being reprimanded about a lost homework.

 

The room was beautiful, the most beautiful studio he had ever laid eyes upon. A long panel of floor to ceiling mirrors glinted off to one side of the wall entirely, the wooden floor brand new and screaming at him to be used and tortured about with his intense footwork, to the other side near the back was found a small set of lockers big enough so that all the bangtan members could use it and have their own cubby, a music controller just beside it with one door probably leading to the bathroom.

 

The room was lighted perfectly, glinting off the new wooden ground and dancing it’s reflections across the mirrors to give the studio a very fairy tale like feeling.

 

Finally, his eyes came to a rest on Soa’s face, who was busy admiring her shoes as she spoke softly to the ground, “Well, since you were always tired coming back from the dance studio, I thought that it would be better if you had a studio that was closer to where you lived”

 

He couldn’t have asked for more from her, he had told her numerous times that what he needed wasn’t materialistic things that could rot and fade away with time, that she shouldn’t rack her brains for him because it would only aggravate and frustrate her more. He thought that after all this time where he only replied her with ‘anything’s fine’ she had given up on the idea that he wanted something, when he really truly did not, not when he had her by his side and felt like the happiest man alive every time he caught a glimpse of her face. But there she’d gone out of her way to buy him something that he surely would use that was one whole part of his own soul that he’d cherish till the end of his days. It wasn’t that big, but bigger than his older studio, and much more welcoming than the smell of mold growing onto the sides of his practice walls. Unlike the white-washed paint the boys had used on their old studio, this one was a cool mint color, accentuating on the freshness of the room. He loved it with all his heart, and appreciated it even more that Soa had done so much for him when he hadn’t asked for anything.

 

Love swelled in his heart, and broke across his face into a huge smile; so huge it threatened to break his face in two.

 

“You don’t have to like it, I understand if you like your old studio better, but I felt it was starting to fall apart” Soa kept rambling on and trying to find excuses, “your dad also contributed to the room, as a way to say sorry for all this time where his eyes were closed. But it’s okay if you don’t like it! I can always try to find something useful for-“

 

“Soa”

 

She shut up immediately, biting her lip in nervousness and trying not to squirm under his intense gaze. He was burning holes into her skull and it did not lessen her tensed muscles. It was impossible to decide relying on his facial expressions what was going on inside his brain, but she could picture the wheels spinning which made her gulp.

 

“Y-yes?” she the hem of her t-shirt, suddenly taking great interest in the way the fabric was stitched.

 

Hoseok took a step towards her, then another until he was within a small distance, close enough that if she reached out with her hand, she’d be able to hug him around the waist. The boy looked down at her, eyes still boring into hers with that unfathomable mysterious emotion swimming at the border of his pupils. If he really doesn’t liked it-Soa quickly cut off that thought, he wasn’t one to reject whatever she gave him, he was always considerate towards her feelings, he wasn’t that type of guy.

 

But then why was he staring at her so uncomfortably? Soa’s cheeks were burning with embarrassment.

 

He reached out so suddenly and grabbed onto her shoulders that she jumped in surprise, mouth falling open in shock. Hoseok’s lips danced with a soft, tender smirk that she loved so much, before he murmured a soft, “Do you know,” He chuckled and pushed away a strand of hair behind her ear, pressing his hand onto her nape to bring their foreheads closer, “how much I love you?’

 

“Huh?”

 

“Thank you” He breathed out and let his forehead rest onto hers, hands twining around her waist to press her closer to his warmth, “Thank you so much”


“So you like it?” Her lips twitched with happiness and relief. Thank god, he looked really happy, what with his orbs twinkling like a newborn fawn discovering the forest for the first time since it’s opened it’s eyes.

 

“I love it” he closed his eyes and nuzzled her nose, dropping a kiss onto it right after, “I love you”

 

Soa smiled despite herself, eyes fluttering down at the overwhelming burst of love spreading over her chest like wildfire. Her windpipe suddenly tightened, not enabling her to breathe before she released a soft sigh, “Thank god”

 

“I’d love everything you’d give me, you idiot” Hoseok leaned back to tuck her head under his jaw, rocking her back and forth as he kept looking at his surroundings and taking in his new dance space.

 

He hummed into her hair when a thought suddenly came to him, “How’d you arrange it all? By yourself?”

 

Soa blushed some more and buried her head in his chest, “the boys helped me out, and so did your dad”. Her head slowly lifted upwards to meet his gentle maroon orbs, “I really think that he means well, Hoseok”

 

He looked away. Soa was aware that although they had started off again on the right foot this time, it was still as awkward due to the fact that he could not just wipe away whatever harsh words his father had spat out of his mouth about his dreams, like fire burning his passion to ashes. So she only hugged him tighter, letting him know that even if no one believed in him, she did, she believed that J-Hope could become very successful one day, and that every single individual that had made fun of him would eat their words once they saw what he was capable of.

 

“It’s so beautiful,” He whispered as his gaze lingered over the walls, the lighting, and the placement of every single aspect of the room. What made it even more special was that Soa was the only who made it all for him; who placed the furniture, who took part in adjusting the lighting, to paint the walls. The room itself burned with her essence, he could feel her in it and he knew now that his lonely practice nights wouldn’t be so lonely anymore now that a part of her would stay with him.

 

“Since you’ve done so much for me,” the girl spoke again, focusing her gaze on his shirt to avoid looking up at him because god knew how she wouldn’t be able to say it all to his face, “I just wanted to show you my gratitude.” Soa took another deep breath when she felt him stilling, “I mean, you never gave up, or never ran away when I needed you the most. I spent my whole life trying to understand what was wrong with me because nobody loved me or understood me”

 

Her hand unconsciously reached out to grab his, his fingers finding their rightful place in between hers while his other hand tilted up her chin so that his dark mahogany orbs clashed with her own chocolate ones. He was listening very attentively, she knew that because of the small scrunched up movement of his eyebrows; she had his full attention and it was now or never whether she got to say it, “And then-you showed me how much I could accept myself, how much I needed to because no one else could be me.” The lump of emotion was clogging at , voice coming out hoarse, “You-You loved me even when I didn’t give you any reason to, and I feel so bad because I never really showed you how much I did love you as well. You said those three words so easily that it scared me sometimes, because I felt the same and yet, was too much of a coward to say it back.”

 

His intense stare was doing nothing to stop the troop of butterflies soaring across her stomach and fluttering beneath her ribcage, she felt like she was eternally trying to stand up against wave after wave of emotion that hit her, as if the tide had been pulled up high and she was struggling to break through the surface to breathe, “You also trusted me. You believed in me like no one ever did. I changed because of you, Hoseok, and no one else. I’m so grateful to you, for everything”

 

Soa released a breath she didn’t know she had been holding all this time, gaze sliding down to avoid whatever facial expression Hoseok was to show to her, and partly because of the embarrassment that came along with these words. She had always scoffed whenever a confession was to be made when watching TV, had laughed at the Korean drama scenes where the main protagonists would be so cheesy it’d make her cringe, but then again, wasn’t she acting the same? She felt like slapping herself all over again and gritted her teeth together.

 

“Pabo”

 

Her head whipped up in surprise, and she found him staring down at her with a tenderness that was so real and tangible, almost like she could reach out and touch it. The hand holding hers squeezed softly, bringing it to his lips to coat a bunch of butterfly kisses over her knuckles, dropping his lips over her flesh and making sure to ignite the sparks inside her stomach. Soa bit her lip, wanting to know exactly what was going on in that head of his, because he hadn’t said a single word about her confession, and somehow this rendered her really vulnerable. She had poured herself out to him, had put down every wall she possessed, and yet, it didn’t feel like he’d do anything to hurt her, because she trusted him, trusted him enough to break the cold barrier separating her from everybody else.

 

All because of Hoseok.

 

“You’re not the only one who changed” he scoffed lightly, “I changed a lot. So much that my friends even make fun of me”

 

He then leaned down, eyes drooping to zero his focus on her lips, her patch of rose opened in wonderment, “But you know,” his murmur sent a bunch of electrical sizzles up and down her spine, almost scorching her skin. For a moment, Soa felt the flames ignite wherever he was touching her; his hand intertwined with hers, his chest pressed to her own, and his breath rolling onto her face like she depended on him to breathe. It was all so much that her mind spun dizzily with the delicious sensation of having him so close to her, “I don’t mind one bit.”

 

His lips travelled across her cheek, a ghost of a kiss pressed upon her rosy patch, “I wasn’t the only one doing all the work you know” He continued on, hands reaching to cup her face and press their foreheads together, “You also gave me a lot, trusted me a lot, I really don’t regret starting to bully you although I admit it started out wrongly”

 

Soa’s mouth burst into a chuckle despite the serious heart-to-heart conversation. Thinking back to the times where she had hated him with all her passionate being, it seemed like really distance and childish memories to her, she couldn’t resist a mile alighting her face, “I don’t regret it either”

 

The world went into slow-motion. Her surroundings disappeared and the nly object of focus was Hoseok, and Hoseok only. She was so aware of his presence, his being that was so close to her, and his soul so open that she could peek into it and deleve into the deepest, darkest secrets he had tried so hard to hide. A silence settled upon the room while they kept staring at each other and drinking each other in with their different shades of brown orbs glinting softly in the light of the studio.

 

Then slowly, like he was being attracted by a universal magnetic pull he could not resist, Hoseok’s head dipped down slowly and just before he was about to kiss her, he whispered a soft “I love you” once more before slanting his mouth over hers.

 

The girl’s eyes fluttered close and she automatically wrapped her arms around his neck to bring her closer, finally letting him in completely and baring her vulnerable shell to him. Hoseok always had to coax her out of her shell during that intimate body contact, but this time, Soa gladly parted underneath his like a flower heaving a sigh once in full blossom, letting his tongue roam inside to ask hers for an intimate dance of desire. They danced a secret dance unknown to no one else, as if exchanging secrets between the moans and the groans emitted from their bodies at each contact, each curve, each grazing sensation that sent both of them to cloud nine.

 

Soa’s fingers moved towards his head, tangling her fingers into the soft black locks at his scalp while his own hands skimmed down her sides to her hips, hearing the girl gasp at the sensation of his warmth spread out all over her body.  As the kiss became more urgent and passionate, he started moving her backwards, mouths still connected until her back hit the cool, mint wall at the corner of the studio.

The sensation of the cool wall pressing onto her nack and Hoseok’s warmth was so contrasting that a sudden whimper fell from her lips, breaking away for air ina  reluctantly manner as the boy took his chance to delve deeper down into her jaw to her neck. When his tongue swiped across her sweet spot, she couldn’t control the slight mewl that escaped her, and with a slight smirk, Hoseok knew which button to push to have her as pliant and melting through his fingers.

 

What Soa had not been ready for was Hoseok’s hands that suddenly grasped the back of her thighs and lifted her up against him to press her against the wall, legs automatically wrapping around his waist to keep her balance while his palms came to a rest on her , earning the boy another muffled whine. Soa’s fingers tugged at his locks more vigorously as he kept changing between her skin and giving her sweet little nibbles, not enough to create a huge hickey but enough so that there was a slight mark of his teeth. Her hands took on a journey of their own, traveling down to his neck, to his waist to slip under his shirt and feel the skin of his chest. Hoseok’s growl vibrated throughout his torso at the contact of her fingers with his warm, sizzling flesh, the sounds causing Soa’s cheeks to heat up as she felt a sort of heat in between her legs. Oh god, the boy was turning her on, and it wasn’t helping matters that he started grinding against her softly but with a precise aim of brushing his hard frame against her core, enough to make her feel what exactly was found underneath.

 

His head went back up to kiss her, deep contented groan echoing through his mouth and sending sparks at the back of her head as she felt it with his lips on hers, nibbling slightly on her lower lip, tugging it softly within is teeth.

 

They didn’t know how much time passed, but Hoseok had to restrain his sanity that was slowly slipping away from him, for fear that if he let loose the wild beast and his hormones that were busy jumping about with glee, he’d never hear the end of it.

 

So reluctantly and with bated breath, the boy slowly retracted his mouth from hers, relishing in the soft exhale of air and the way her body shook with goosebumps. He’d live for those reactions, although they had been together for quite some time now, he’d never get tired of all those small gasps and squeaks that feel from her lips at every occasion he’d take to touch her.

 

Only silence remained, both staring at each other like they didn’t want to break this peaceful barrier that had enveloped the room. But finally, Hoseok chuckled deeply before reaching out to push a strand of hair that was stuck to the corner of her lips.

Soa suddenly remembered about the bed she had had delivered at the precise time that she and J-Hope had gone out to visit his new dance studio. Having told Jimin and Taehyung that she was to keep her boyfriend busy while they helped the delivery men to unload and place the bed in the right space, she suddenly thought that they were probably finished.

 

A smile blossomed across her face, “Hey, Hoseok”

 

The boy raised a brow, “hm?”

 

“I also bought a bed for you, wanna see it?’

 

 

 


 

 

“Sorry I’m late!” Chohee burst through the door of Namjoon’s spacious loft with her hair all ruffled from the wind and her clothes rumpled and in disarray. Looking at her, one would’ve thought that she’d just gotten out of a fight with a man-eating panther, and Soa just shook her head amiably at her friend. Always being late and looking like she just ran a marathon, she thought to herself while smiling softly. Namjoon had decided to throw a party for Hoseok, thinking that surely the boy hadn’t had time to organize everything on his own due to their busy schedules. So instead, he took care of that job and Soa was really grateful for that.

 

“Finally!” Jungkook threw his arms in the air and exhaled, as if thanking the gods for her arrival. No doubt about it the youngest was starved, and no one could deal with his appetite once he started.

 

Chohee just narrowed her eyes at him, “Yah, I have a reason okay? I mean-“ She suddenly reached out behind her and pulled onto something-an arm. Another girl came tumbling through the door, having been hiding behind in the corner so that no one could have identified her, and as she lifted her face to bite her lip in worry, Suga’s soft gasp was enough to settle all the pieces into place. The scarlet-haired previously-now blonde- Yoongi just stared at the newly arrived individual by the door and wished that he hadn’t acted so rashly without thinking, as she was sure to think of him as a bit crazy or delusional at most. What was she doing here? He thought grimly to himself, feeling like killing somebody in the room when his gaze swiped over Taehyung and Jimin’s satisfied expressions. The boy growled mentally and cursed at them, wanting no more than strangle their tiny little throats out for having invited her without his consent. If he knew, he’d have at least dressed up and washed his hair! He his platinum strands hidden by the cap he’d placed the other way round and hoped against hope that she wouldn’t notice how greasy it actually was.

 

“Guys, this is Hwang Chaeryung. Say hi!” Chohee burst out with a bit too much enthusiasm as Chaerung in question cringed at her tone. Her eyes hidden behind the too large frames of her glasses swiped right and left like a scared rabbit, her lips bitten down in nervousness to make her chubby cheeks look so soft and angelic in the lighting of the room. Nervously, her hand reached out to finger her short pixie haircut that fell shy just below her ear, as black as raven’s wings, and she bowed her head to hide behind her side fringe. It seemed like Chohee had just dragged her out of her library, for she was only wearing a grey sweater that hid her every curve and some skinny jeans and high top red converses. Yoongi detested converses with all his heart, but for her, he might just start liking them all over again.

 

“Hi” She meekly tilted her head to the side and her gaze fluttered across the room like a butterfly’s wings before bowing down her head once more and admiring the floor.

“Oh my god, you are so cute!” Hani gushed, rushing over to her and grabbing onto her arm, “hi! My name’s Hani and I hope we’ll become great friends!”

 

The girl blinked in mild surprise, too shocked to actually realize that the other was already dragging her across the room to introduce everyone. A series of names flickered here and there, with only Jin being the one that seemed familiar. It was confusing her as she switched her eyes back and forth between the bombardments of individuals crowding the room. She felt like her heart was drumming against her ribcage and threatening to burst with nervousness. Not being the one to actually have a huge set of friends, this sudden turn of events brought flames of pink to her cheeks, dusting her skin like a layer of rose and causing Hani to coo at her even more like a mother hen clucking her tongue at her newborn.

 

“Well, I’m presuming that you’ll forget all our names soon enough, but here, you know Suga right?!” With a not-so-gentle shove, Hani caused her to stumble right into someone’s chest. Chaeryung was about to jump back and apologize profusely when a warm pair of hands came to a rest on her shoulders in order to stabilize her.

 

Her eyes flitted upwards and dawned with recognition, glasses falling to the tip of her nose, “Y-Yoongi?”

It hadn’t clicked previously that Yoongi and Suga were the same person, but now it made total sense.

 

He hated it, loathed it with a passion whenever someone would mention his real name. But those two syllables sounded so beautiful falling from her lips that instead of scowling at her, his mouth twitched with a smile for a millisecond before he was back to staring at her coldly, impassively, “hey”

 

“L-Long time no see” she meekly answered, starting to squirm in his grip but too polite to push him away. Suga inwardly smirked, loving her reactions; she was just too cute.

 

“Yeah, been a while”

 

“Okay guys, I’m hungry, we’ll continue with that after, shall we?” Jungkook threw Suga a pointed look before reaching over for pizza.

 

They dug in, chatting here and there about random, mundane aspects of life and laughing uncontrollably when funny things occurred. Soa’s eyes flickered from individual to individual, and wondered how had she managed to actually gain such good friends, not only good friends but sort of like a family. A sort of affection swelled inside her heart, tickling her with a lightheaded feeling that caused her lips to twitch into a smile. She tried to make conversation with the new girl, knowing how it could be very intimidating especially when a group of boys were joking rowdily around the place. It turned out that Chaeryung was a really quiet girl that had the ability to make anyone near her feel at peace with himself or herself. Her soft-spoken voice and timid countenance made Soa realize what Suga had found harming about her. She was the epitome of a cute shy squirrel you always had to coax out of it’s burrow, her voice a light alice blue that floated across the room and transformed into shades of turquoise whenever she laughed. Her tone was as soft as waves lulling you to sleep, and her eyes, though hidden by her glasses, gleamed with an essence of life.

 

“Hey, let’s watch a movie!” Taehyung suddenly bounced up and down when he laid his hands on ‘Insidious 2’. Soa groaned upon realizing that it was a scary horror movie, and did not fail to miss Hoseok’s teasing smirk at the other end of the room, as if taunting her about her braveness. She stuck out her tongue back at him.

 

“Hell yeah! I’ve been wanting to watch that movie since forever” Jungkook clapped his hands together with a smile of glee etched onto his face.

 

Jin groaned silently and Namjoon chuckled before throwing an arm around the elder’s shoulders, “It’s okay hyung, we’ll protect you”

 

“I really wish I could kill you right now” Jin mumbled.

 

“Yah Jimin-ah, pass me the remote” Taehyung inserted the DVD while everyone got comfortable on the couch. As Soa scurried into the kitchen to get some appetizers and snacks, she felt a shadow following her. she took no notice as she opened a cupboard and reached out to grab the bag of marshmallows, tiptoeing up with a frown.

 

“You could ask for help you know” A sudden voice whispered in her ear, breath tickling her skin and making Soa squeal in fright. Hoseok chuckled and reached out to grab the bag, “Shortie” he teased.

 

The girl scowled at him and tried to grab the packet from his hands, to no avail. He placed it behind him and leaned forward before closing his eyes, “give me a kiss first”

 

“Huh?” Soa raised a brow and pushed him away with her hands on her chest, “I don’t feel like it”

 

Orbs darkening, he caged her against the kitchen counter and relished in the soft whine scratching the back of when his hard frame pressed against her soft curves, “Do you want me to make you feel like it?’

 

“Yah” blush rose to her neck, “get off”

 

His mouth landed on her jaw, peppering a bunch of small light kisses over her skin and directing his lips to . His fingers curled over the hooks of her jeans to pull her closer before his lips pecked hers chastely; “Mm” he hummed appreciatively.

 

With a sigh, Soa closed her eyes when he felt his nose nuzzle hers with affection, brown orbs looking down at her with hooded desire, “that tickles’ she suddenly whispered upon feeling the tip of his nose brush her cheek.

 

His mouth, as if attracted by her own, kissed her deeply, passionately, momentarily sending he to outer space and whizzing through the galaxies. The girl tiptoed upwards for more, drunk on the taste of his lips.

 

Someone gasped, and they pulled away as if a fire had burned each one of them, looking up at the intruder with shocked and embarrassed faces.

Chaeryung’s jaw was slightly opened with her orbs wide behind those thick frames, before she stuttered a “I-I’m so sorry, I-I didn’t mean to” and running out of the kitchen to the living room.

 

Soa chuckled despite herself and Hoseok groaned, burying his face into the depths of her neck,

“No wonder Suga likes her” Soa’s eyes were twinkling mischievously, “She is adorable”

 “She’s a er,” He mumbled darkly, “I was just about to get started”

 

“Shut up” Soa lightly pushed him away, a soft giggle rising at the back of when he looked at her as if she had just run over his cute puppy, “We have all time for that”

 

“Is that a promise?” His lips quirked into a crooked smirk that caused her knees to wobble if not for the kitchen counter that gave her stability.

 

Sighing, Soa’s finger poked his forehead away from her, “Do you know how erted that sounded?”

 

He laughed, entangling his fingers with hers before pulling her away, bags of marshmallow in his other hand, “Come on, the movie’s starting”

 


 

*finishes chapter* 

*slams save button*

*breathes in and out deeply because of the Hoseok and Yoongi feels.* 

I had a lot of trouble with this chapter, firstly because of Hoseok who wouldn't stop making me blush and squirm each time i'd write his kiss scenes, and second, because Yoongi- I can just imgaine him being a cutie little when he's crushing on someone. Oh my god. 

Hope you liked this super duper long update guys!~ My mocks are nearly over, hell yeahhhhhhhh! I only have one exam left but it's come to the point where I dont give a anymore xD 

Did you like HobiSoa's moment? And Chaeryung and Yoongi???? Welcome to thew ship entitled ChaeYoong omg omg omg ;_; 

I think i'll have to make a spin-off, or even oneshots for all those couples I've introduced in this story as Drawing the Line is coming to an end TT.TT 

Would guys like like that? :o 

ON ANOTHER NOTE, I GOT INSPIRATION TODAY WHILE READING A BOOK, AND I CAN'T WAIT TO START WRITING BECAUSE I BELIEVE IT'S A REALLY ANGSTY AND DEEP STORY TO WRITE OMG I CANT WAIT! I actually have too many plots I'm writing what with the new one I introduced a few chappies ago, another fictive one and the werewolf story of Luhan :x 

OH AND DID I MENTION HOW KIM FREAKING TAEHYUNG IS GIVING ME FEELS THESE PAST FEW DAYS? No? I didn't? Okay. :| It's hard to have a bias in bangtan, they're all so adorable and lovable and argh. 

I hope your days are going well my friends, I love you all and thanks for reading :) <3 

 

-dreamyme