Tamed

Drawing the Line

 

 

 

 

 

I don't know where they got that pic but Hoseok looks so goddamn y omg ;_; /nosebleed/. And let's just not start with Namjoon gawd. 


 

“Hoseok oppa! I can call you that can I?” Saerim asked with a flutter of her lashes.

He wasn’t listening; he hadn’t been for the last five minutes as he kept staring at Soa with an undeniable look of affection on his face. The said girl was busy taking a sip of her cup of coffee, not noticing his lingering stares upon her face. But then she flinched at the sound of Saerim’s voice.


“Hoseok oppa~ you’re spacing out again!” Saerim tugged onto his arm sleeve. The boy blinked in realization and looked down to see the younger girl beaming up innocently at him. How could someone so angelic hide so many secrets? The memory of Jungkook warning him against her wafted over to him just like it had been yesterday.

 

“Saerim said something about a secret of some sort”

 

J-Hope sighed and rubbed his temples, “Why does Chohee always ends up in those situations?”

 

“I don’t know but I think it might be something bad. I feel it hyung, so you better go and make up with Soa before the storm hits” Jungkook’s reply seemed so much mature than what he actually was, J-Hope felt like a child being told off by his grandfather.

 

Why was everyone so out to get her? He wanted to rub his temples and groan. But instead, he looked back at Saerim and tried to smile. It probably came out like a nasty grimace of teeth, “What is it?”

 

“I just wanted to ask you; do you have a girlfriend?”

 

Ouch, right on the spot. Out of his peripheral vision, he noticed Soa’s body stiffening and knew exactly that her possessive side was busy bubbling up inside her stomach, the anger taking over her brain. He had to reply fast in order to avoid a bloodbath at the end of the day.

Hoseok almost choked on his saliva, “Y-Ye-“

 

“-No he doesn’t” Soa finished fo him, narrowing her eyes at the boy to silence him with her glare. The younger girl looked from right to left at the boy then at the girl before shrugging half-heartedly in confusion. “So does he or does he not?”

 

“He doesn’t” Soa answered quickly as the boy looked at her with his jaw slack and eyes as wide as saucers. Instead of locking gazes with him she ignored his utter existence and focused her attention on her sister. She wasn’t about to let the cat out of the bag especially if she wished to know whether Saerim was interested romantically with him.

 

“Ah, what’s your ideal type then?” It seemed like a switch had been ignited inside her small sister’s face for it glowed with hope and happiness. Sometimes, Soa felt guilty for being so mean and so cold, but right at this moment, she didn’t feel any of those things. Instead, looking at her face only brought back the bad memories of her pain and sadness. It had always been the way Saerim wanted it and Soa was the second placer, it was a known fact around the house. She tried, she really tried to like her sibling and to be as close as they had been before, but she didn’t know why something seemed off about Saerim. There was no connection, nothing that could remind her that this was her blood sister, her flesh and blood. Of course it frustrated her to no end, but there was no turning back. She felt like she had run up against a wall that was too high to climb past.

 

“My ideal type?” J-Hope’s chuckle woke her out of her reverie, “I like girls who smell like mint and strawberries, girls that seem tough on the outside but are fragile on the inside, girls that don’t know how to cook so that I’ll have to save them from cutting their fingers off”

 

Okay her boyfriend wasn’t making it any easier for her. What was he thinking?! She wanted to shout at him but the blush that sprung up onto her cheeks was enabling her from saying a word as she realized how the description fit her so well. He was practically just describing her entire self! A little bit more and Saerim might just realize!

 

Namjoon meanwhile stopped himself just in time because otherwise he’d have laughed out loud. Hoseok had become so whipped, but in a good way. The boy had changed for the better and seemed much more gentle and understanding. Soa had changed that in him.

 

“Ahh~” The younger girl nodded in understanding, eyes dimming slightly, “If I become like your ideal type, would you date me?”

 

Soa almost spat her drink out of . What in the world-

 

“Anya anya anya” coming to the rescue just in time, Jimin threw an arm around Soa’s sibling and proceeded to drag her away from the older boy, grinning sheepishly at Soa before turning his attention on Saerim “You can’t. You see Hoseok’s gay

 

“WHA-“ Soa clamped his mouth shut with her hand before the said boy exploded in fury.

All the more for Jimin to make fun of his hyung for everything he’d done to him. the little was really trying to push all his buttons especially when he damn knew Hoseok had no power of here.

 

Eyes widening, Saerim coughed and looked away while blushing slightly, “O-Oh. A-Ah Mianhae”

 

“Hey Saerim” Jin calls out with a friendly smile, uncertainly flickering his eyes over to the couple while sending them a message through his gaze, “The boys are going to play arcade games, wanna come?”

 

“Sure!” She jumped at the opportunity like a little lamb unconscious of the big bad wolf looming over her, and skipped past Soa without even a goodbye. Before the older girl could open to say something, anything to stop her little sibling from acting like the hell she wanted, Saerim was gone. Soa sighed and threw her head back, her head bumping onto the headrest and the area throbbing in pain. But she couldn’t care less about that right now, really. Not when everything seemed so out of her reach. She felt like it was englobing her, that small spark of happiness was short-lived and the storm was coming her way. It wasn’t her fault that she couldn’t speak with Saeirm, it wasn’t her fault if she felt this igniting spark of jealousy everytime she caught on to her sister’s face. Their parents shaped them to the be adults they expected them to be, and Soa guessed she just turned out bitter and like a jealous .

 

But none of it was her fault, especially not when she was the one being accused of everything in the first place.

 

Hoseok sensing her discomfort laid a hand across her shoulder and pulled her close, tucked under his arm, “What’s wrong?”

 

“Nothing” She lied. There was no sense in dragging him into her battles although the boy knew most of her secrets by now.

“Stop lying” he poked her forehead in response to which she flinched away and rubbed the space. Her mind was somewhere else, he could see it in her eyes, they weren’t focused, more like a dazed maroon swirling with confusion and more hidden feelings that he couldn’t decipher just like that.

Hoseok realized just how complicated Soa’s life was, not to mention all the rollercoasters of feelings she lets herself go through. He admitted that she was partly at fault for letting them get to her, but …

That’s what he loved the most about her.

Her imperfections, her flaws.

Because he accepted them how they are, and made sure to fill in the missing gaps.

That was his sole reason.

To give her this kind of courage that would boost her energy and fill her self-confidence because mind you the boy did not want to stand by and watch her getting crushed alone.

If she were, then they’d have to go through him first.

 

Man J-Hope couldn’t believe his own ears, how the heck did he turn out so whipped?

 

“Hey guys, we’re going to stroll around for a bit” Jungkook’s voice brought them both back to reality. They looked up to take note of the maknae’s arm around Chohee’s waist, and nodded. “See ya later”

 

As soon as they were out of sight, the boy took this chance to grasp her fingers and entangle them with his as he pulled her up. The girl jumped at the sudden contact and blinked at him with wide dazed eyes. Hoseok just chuckled while swinging their hands to and fro, “Let’s take a walk”

 

She nodded, ‘Okay”

 

Hoseok took the time to admire Soa’s side profile as they did, smiling when she would suddenly stumble in thin air when nothing was bothering her. It was amusing how the girl could be so clumsy even with her two feet and nothing to cause her fall. His other hand wound around her waist the second time she stumbled on her own foot catching into the chipped tile of the floor, “Be careful you pabo”

 

“I am being careful” she retorted with annoyance.

 

He rolled his eyes, “It doesn’t seem like it” But then kissed the back of her hand in comfort when she sent him a scowl. “I’m joking” He chuckled and kept moving.

 

The clouds signaled nothing good, and before they knew it, pebbles of rain were dropping onto them like dynamites. Soa – being the one to love the rain- had tried resisting against Hoseok’s hold only to be dragged away into a nearby telephone booth when the boy had rambled on about her getting sick and was she crazy to go out at this time especially when thunderstorms could arise?

 

To that, she only shook her head and murmured, “Chicken”

 

“What did you call me?”

 

Turning, Soa proceeded to stick out her tongue teasingly, “Chicken~” She said in a lighter, more jovial tone. It was then that she noticed the cramp space inside the phone booth. Well, didn’t Hoseok know how to choose his hiding places, she thought to herself dismally. Already she was affected by his close proximity and the scent rolling off his body in waves, how the hell was she supposed to survive this without fainting from desire? She had to admit, there was something different about the way he looked at her, the way he held her in his arms. And it would be a lie to say she didn’t appreciate all his efforts.

 

“I’m warning you” he growled teasingly as he took a step towards her. his body towered over her small one and the gasp that left Soa’s lips definitely wasn’t planned.

 

“Yah” Her hands landed on his chest and tried pushing him away to no avail. The boy was simply too strong for her fragile form. Soa bit her lip in thought, panic taking over her body as her head swished back and forth. They were in a ing phone booth for god’s sake! She screamed silently inside her mind, could he at least get his head out of the gutter for once and think about what would happen if Saerim saw them?!

 

But it didn’t seem like J-Hope was backing down any soon either. Placing his palms on either side of her head, the boy leaned in with a smirk dangling at the corner of his lips. Man, they looked so red and inviting contrasting to the dull light of the day covered by clouds. The splash of color really drew her in. not to forget that his natural scent was like a toxic causing her knees to wobble in part excitement and part fear.

No, she couldn’t lose control when her smaller sister might catch her making out. That would be the most horrible thing to ever happen to her.

 

“Hoseok we can’t” Soa hissed in an attempt to dim that desire swelling up in his brown pupils. For a moment, it hit him like a brick in the face that they were indeed in a public area, but then he noticed how fogged up the glass was. Nobody was to see what was going inside, not with that storm going on outside.

 

“Hoseok!” parted to yell at him in protest, but he only leaned in some more before kissing her chastely on the lips, forehead pressed against hers as their breaths mingled into each other, “Stop worrying so much”

 

“Everyone will see” Came back her witty hiss.

Damn, a pissed Soa would’ve made anyone bolt. But he found it so y and attractive.

 

“Let them look” his face zoomed in on hers so suddenly that a yelp spilled from . He liked to be unreasonable just when there was a dire need of reasoning and sometimes she asked herself how the hell was he even sane. But then again, it was better to leave this question unsaid for she wasn’t the most normal one to talk.

 

She gasped suddenly when he enclosed his mouth over hers and started biting on her lower lip, nibbling at her flesh while tugging it softly between his teeth. The action rendered her breathless with want as the flame of temptation shot up through her stomach and burned her insides. No, she wasn’t about to lose it because of Hoseok, they were in public for god’s sake! What happened to Hoseok’s so-called pride and ? With determination, she pushed him away when she felt his tongue sliding into her wet cavern.

 

Their lips disconnected with a ‘pop’ sound, “No” She was breathless from his kiss, and yet still holding her ground about not making out although in the far end, dusty corner of his mind, it was one of Hoseok’s es.

He groaned and pushed his face into the depths of her neck, nose prodding her skin under her jaw, “You’re no fun” he whined. This was the first time he had ever emitted such childish behavior, and seeing him do so caused a chuckle from Soa’s part. There was the badass and rough Hoseok trying to act cute in order to get his own way. If she didn’t know better she’d have called him the kind of aegyo’s.

 

Her brows met at the center, “You’re such a kid” She grumbled.

 

Caging her waist in his warm embrace, he proceeded to nuzzle her cheek when another breathless mewl left her lips as he kissed her neck. “Hoseok” Warning bells were at the edge of her tone but knowing how pliant she could be in his arms when tossed and turned the right way, the fire in his chest didn’t diminish and instead he latched onto her sensitive spot as he started ling on the patch of skin. Soa’s whimper was like music to his ears, an addictive melody that he’d love to play over and over again. It only increased his dripping desire for her and he moved up to claim her lips once more.

 

But before he could do anything else, the girl jumped up and suddenly grazed her teeth against his ear.

Oh no.

 

She could do everything, but that.

Not that spot.

 

The reaction was an instant one when he threw his head back with a gasp, the said sensitive area turning red upon the realization that he was no more in control of the situation.

 

Quite the opposite actually.

 

“S-Soa-“ he breathed it out in a whisper, his breaths unable to form coherent words while the girl kept her ministrations going, a smirk lighting her face at how easily he could be tamed now since she had found his weak spot.

Trying to pull away from her, it didn’t do him any good to feel her body suddenly press against his this time. “Y-Yah”

 

“Are you going to behave?” Her hot breath slapped onto his ear, earning her a small whine of desperation. It was so funny how Hoseok’s attitude had changed 180 degrees from a y beast to a cute, pleading child.

He tried pushing her away with his hands holding onto her hips, but it did no good other than encouraging her to wrap one leg around his body when he leaned back against the wall of the phone booth while strings of soft curses escaped his mouth. The boy was in a battle of temptation with himself and the beast inside of him craving for Soa’s touch.

 

“Hobi?” she breathed once more, before swiping her tongue gently across his earlobe.

He let out a long moan of pleasure in response and nodded like a child that had been scolded by his parents. “Please-“ he gasped, Soa nibbled his flesh, “S-Soa please”

 

“arraso” As soon as her change in behavior had come, it was gone like the wind. The girl smiled at him innocently like nothing had happened during the past fifteen minutes they had been enclosed in this cell before sauntering out while telling him that the rain had stopped alrady so they should go and meet the others.

 

“Killjoy” he muttered under his breath before following her.

He’d get his revenge.

Just you wait.  

 

 

 


 

 

“Namjoon. There’s something I need to tell you”

 

The man at the other end of the line raised a brow wondering what could possible have changed Hani’s mind about him especially when the last time they had seen each other he swore she’d have killed him if there was a knife around for all he knew, “What’s this? Did you turn into a Samaritan or something?”

 

“Shut up” She snapped and he couldn’t help but chuckle as he started to walk into the direction of her house. “Now?” He asked.

 

“Yes.”

 

“What is it about?” he pressed on, trying to break through the icy tone in Hani’s behavior. The girl shrunk back as soon as he had made that mistake, and instead her voice came out as raspy as steel, “Just come”

 

Before Namjoon came up with another witty answer just to spite her, the other end of the line buzzed to signal that she had cut the call. well, wasn’ t that a nice way to invite him over, he thought bitterly to himself as he turned back towards the direction of his house. They had met up after a few hours and Saerim had thankfully been shipped back home, to Soa’s relief. He had just been turning into his own home when Hani just had to ruin everything.

 

With a resigned sigh he directed himself towards the said girl’s residence, but what he saw there made his eyes almost pop out of their sockets before quickly slipping into a neary shadow so he was unrecognizable. It had turned dark once he had arrived there and he wondered exactly what the hell were they doing.

 

There was Hani, not a surprising sight at all, talking to someone that he had just seen take the metro to go somewhere else entirely.

 

What the .

Why was Kang Saerim talking with Hani and hugginglike they had been the best of friends since forever? Namjoon raked his mind for an answer, trying to see if he had ever caught a glimpse for her during his past times or his childhood days but Saerim’s face said nothing to him. How and why were they connected? The dots didn’t make a straight line in his mind, and confusion clouded his reasoning.

 

Whatever Hani was hiding, he was going to find ou.

He couldn’t let her go on with troubles this way.

 


 

Yo yo yo! 
I am so sorry for the late update! :( I'm so upset because I promised a chingu that i was going to upload it on Monday or Sunday but unfortunately because of schoolwork piling up on me i couldn't finish the chapter so i finished it early this morning. I'm so sorry guys for not keeping my promise I'll try to update sooner next time :) And yes the vlog is almost finished, maybe i'll be posting it in the new chappie :) 

 

OMG GUYS HOW'D YOU FIND HOBISOA'S INTERACTIONS I MEAN ISN'T IT HOT HOW SOA CAN TAME HOBI SO EASILY NOW ARGHHHHH I WOULD LOVE TO BIT HIS EAR ERMYGAWDDDD T.T 

What do you think about Saerim now? Comment down below! :D <3 

PS: I'm in the process of writing a oneshot and I can't decide whether i should use Hanbin or Mark as the main because they're both battling each other out right now. Would you guys help me choose by clicking on the poll down below? :) 

 

Anyway thanks once more for always leaving beautiful comments! I love you all! Because of school i can't reply to them yet, but i will try to as soon as i can! You guys must know how thankful i am to all of you for reading and appreciating this story, I'm so glad :) <3 thank you! 

CHU!~